All Comments on 'Fantasy Realized No. 02'

by Maydaypilot

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MsSuckMyLollipopMsSuckMyLollipop4 months ago

This one hit the spot! Personally speaking, yes, multiple lovers (I'd put the limit at two though) is definitely something that's crossed my mind and my husband is a fan...perhaps at some point before I die of old age. 5 stars to you!

elizalooelizaloo4 months ago

Well done friend - enjoyed the story and the topic - you know I wrote my own 'multiple sex partners' story (gang bang), and yours is far more tastefully done. You deserve the kudos and high ratings you'll receive for this one. Already saved it to Favorites :) Keep up the good work.

pcman1950pcman19504 months ago

Jeezus Murphy! Two grand slams. Hoping there's a trifecta and more. Spectacularly realized awakening and characters. 5+fave.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the story! Any follow up fantasy's?

raven_rose_auraven_rose_au25 days ago

Remind me again why you haven't openly published ... sign me up to buy those books.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaydaypilot@Maydaypilot
Older male. Natural beauty addict. I love. I feel the hard and soft, in most things. I know real and grace, and embrace them. I need to write, and strive to write well, to reach my reader. Flawed, flying blind, but still flying. I value feedback from ratings, public a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES