All Comments on 'Fantasy Sex Cruise 02'

by mountaincat4

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent reading!

I really enjoyed this story. Very well done. Thank you! My only issue is that I am personally not interested in oral-anal, otherwise, this was very exciting.

scorge30scorge30over 10 years ago

Very well written long erotic story. Anal erotica is my favorite genre. I would like to see some more entries in this series. I would also like to see more MMF anal threesomes with some more lesbian sex. Perhaps the next entry could be the wife's experiences with her young stud. The wife getting DPd by a pair of hot hunks would be a hot read but I would not not want to read about male homosexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent1

This story is what literotica is all about. Fabulous writing, a wonderful story and characters that I grew to really care about. Thank you for a fabulous read and I hope there's more to come. Beautiful

Fly_paraFly_paraover 10 years ago
more to come?

l really hope you find time and inspiration to continue this series, you have a real talent there. will be looking forward to the next ones ;) thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you are an amazing writer - this is such a trip

fantastic sex but with a layer of intimacy

barmaid10barmaid10over 10 years ago
One word

Beautiful!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trouble suspending reality.

This is some of the best writing I have read on Literotica. The jarring spot for me was when you had the man's finger re-enter her vagina after being n her rectum without being thoroughly cleaned. I am a practitioner of anal play and sex, and have always been very aware of that prohibition because the results can range from a treatable infection to fatal flaming peritonitis. Being aware of those possibilities, I am very careful to keep each hand for a different orifice, and always clean my cock thoroughly before going from anal to vaginal penetration. This thorough cleaning is also to prevent infection from fecal bacteria to me through urethritis or worse. I was not careful enough one time and had to have antibiotics to fight a urethral and bladder infection. That history makes it hard for me to suspend reality.

I would like to have your facility in description and dialogue in this story.

RubmapsRubmapsalmost 10 years ago
No need to fantasize

find a parlor girl who will let you do a lot of fun things with her on rubmaps. Nice to read about, but different story when you experience it yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh ick

you could have Clorox enemas for 2 days and still the anus is not a fit place for man nor beast. Just vile!

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 9 years agoAuthor
Appropriate comments

Three people have commented on an activity depicted in this story, namely anilingus. The comments express their personal dislike for it and point out that it is potentially unhealthy. It is not my intention to endorse or recommend any activity in my stories, sexual or otherwise. I assume each reader is intelligent enough to consider the risks and benefits of all their actions. If one takes reasonable precautions, I don't personally find anilingus disgusting or inherently unhealthy. There are many other activities I consider to be more dangerous than this (smoking, texting while driving, bungee jumping) and many of them appear in many stories on this site. While I welcome all comments, I don't think the public comments section should be a forum to express personal likes or dislikes of a single aspect in a story. Nor do I think it should be used as a forum to debate the relative hazards of sexual activities. Please remember that these are stories not a journal of medical advice on safe sex. There is much more content in my story to comment on than any particular act.

Thank you.

tmanners25tmanners25over 9 years ago

Wow! Love the ass play! Both for him and her. Keep it coming:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beulahandallenthebrit

Wonderful story, it sums up just what Literotica is all about, both my partner and I would love to experience, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When you consider the risk of infection, being so free and easy with anal sex and anal play is irresponsible and my God, you don't want to experience infections in the penis, or vagina. It's not worth it. As a writer, there is some responsibility to educate people on safe sex, but also to be realistic with cleanliness. I have read other stories where the men/women go off to "wash" or "prepare themselves" and then came back - and it doesn't take anything away from the story. Licking inside someone's rectum is a filthy habit, and tastes like poo, unless thoroughly and extensively cleaned. The lack of responsible behaviour does detract from an otherwise very arousing story. I must say as a heterosexual man, I do find men who prefer anal a bit strange, as it's like bees preferring syrup to honey, it just doesn't make biological sense. Also I have always found the pleasure of vaginal sex to be beyond that of anal. It just feels more natural. Yet there is definitely a place for anal exploration for heterosexual couples too.

zaquefacezaquefaceover 7 years ago
amazing writing

Though the writing is amazing, I would always like to see some realism, especially regarding anal, which is a poo-hole. Stories that don't make mention of enema-washing/cleaning/preparation, and have anal on tap are misleading and stories of ass-to-mouth are not very romantic. I have never heard of someone's ass smelling and tasting like roses. It usually smells and tastes like poo. It is a health risk to go from the anus to the vagina/mouth, and should not be encouraged. Overall, the story is amazingly erotic and arousing. I just wish there was realism thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome stuff

Loved your tale, specially the anniglous. Too bad some people have not experienced this...once you have received it, sharing the pleasure is the one of the ultimate gifts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous