All Comments on 'Fantasy...Temptation...Seduction'

by JackKing

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
JackKingJackKingabout 10 years agoAuthor
a quick diversion

Like "Tricked Then Treated" before, I had this story in my

head and decided, for various reasons, I needed to get it

on "paper". I have over 20 pages written on the next Tempting

chapter. It keeps taking me places I didn't intend, but can't

resist. I will post chapter 16 at some point.

jdl2848jdl2848about 10 years ago
Welcome back!

I think that's a good thing. A story as epic as Tempting should take on a life of its own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
tempting chapters

Excellent opening. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
terrific.

Do you ever write a bad story? My only complaint is that I wish you would write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No as thrilling as Tempting....

...but really nice reading anyway :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more of everything!

Great to hear Tempting is coming along and I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of that!

This was also a good start and more chapters of this would be great too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Welcome Back

Jack it is good to hear from you again. This story's topic is a favorite and well worth the read.

I was expecting another chapter on "A Tempting Vacation" and I hope there is one of these in the future, but until then, welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not as Great

You kind of lost me after the temptation part fizzled out, but still a good read. Hope to see more of the Vacation series soon.

jviperjviperabout 10 years ago
Welcome back!

It's so great to see you writing again. And a great piece to boot. This one was more on the short side but it carries just as much temptation as your other stories. Great story and it would be great to see you doing more one-shots if your magnum opus is giving you trouble.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanabout 10 years ago
To echo jviper's comment, it's great to see you back.

Knowing how long it takes you to add chapters to your "A Tempting Vacation" series—not that I have any room to talk—what a pleasant surprise, to see an entirely new story from one of my favorite Lit authors. While this one clearly isn't as charged with 'taboo' tension as your main series is, it' s still a JackKing piece, which always means a healthy dose of hot, mischievous MILFs preying on well-hung teens. I would have preferred to see you draw out the 'plausible deniability' bouts of sexy exhibitionism quite a bit further, with Shannon, Kim and Eric teasing each other into lustful abandon, but this one still proudly carries on the JK tradition.

As for your main series, I remain hopeful that you'll return the focus to what made it so hot in the early chapters: Beth taking advantage of every opportunity to goad Pam and Ron into wickedly arousing scenarios of 'accidental' exhibitionism. Please bring the story back to the cozy confines of their shared room at the resort, and Pam and Ron driving each other insane. Those two deserve their just due. That's where the story was headed before you became sidetracked, and it was one of the best stories of its kind on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brought back memories

While still in high school I used to mow the lawn of an elderly neighbor. Her niece was a school teacher and had summers off and would stay with her during the summer. I never found out how old she was but my guess would be 35. She used to tease me by laying out in the sun in tiny bathing suits. She must have had a hundred different ones! One hot day she asked me inside to cool off. She got me some used tea and then suggested a shower to cool off. She climbed in the shower with me and took my virginity. We fucked the rest of that summer and for about four years after that. I was told she had gotten married and moved to Oregon.

HarveyMarcusHarveyMarcusover 9 years ago
This deserves a second chapter

Really - they lead him off to the shower and we don't get to watch? Big tease. Share the shenanigans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the best

You are the best. love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
best of the best

love it.

KathysClownKathysClownover 4 years ago
Another

Wow, another great teaser! Loved it! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice!

One minor edit needed:

The first expulsion of semen rocketed upward and it [HIT] Kim on her left nipple. The second hit not much lower, and the third was almost a direct bull's-eye to her belly button.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Scorching hot! Love it.

Thank you

Tess (uk)

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 3 years ago

Wow that was very Hot!

Can we expect to see the rest of the story?

Hope so ;->

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

This story is really hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s all? I can’t believe u didn’t take that further, way further, so much more that could b done. My wife was so disappointed as we read it together. Her plan was to mirror everything as if I was Eric, so we both felt cheated. That said we did make our own continuation where I came two additional times with her calling me Eric and I blew my load in her twat and all over her tits.

jrydher1jrydher1about 2 months ago

Anything soon, Jack?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous