Fantasy to Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers

For some time I lay on my bed thinking of Mae B. I realised now that I had been in denial, and she was probably right about Denise. She was a selfish bitch who didn't really give a damn what I wanted, so long as she could get her pussy licked on demand. The only reason she let me see it was that it was impossible not to look at it when she spread her legs for my tongue.

By contrast, the manner in which Mae showed her goodies had left no doubt that she wanted to be fucked. Preferably by her son. 'Old Faithful' started to stiffen at the memory of her shaving her pussy, and suddenly I wished my mom would do that for me. Not for the first time, I had a mental image of mom lying naked and inviting, except that now she had a beautifully smooth cunt, and my hand flew up and down my pole until I shot my load.

I must have dozed off, because when I checked the time it was almost eight o'clock and I was famished. It was too late to cook, so I rang for a pizza, and brewed some fresh coffee while I waited for delivery. I took my time eating and poured a second cup of coffee, then switched on my computer.

After an agonisingly long half hour Mae finally came online.

"Hello lover. I've been thinking of you all afternoon."

She was already naked, and staring at her bald slit, I hurried to strip before activating my own camera.

"Hi mom. Same here."

Her shoulders shook as she laughed.

"I can see that. Nice to know I'm appreciated. I have a surprise for you."

"That's nice. Do tell."

"It's been ages since I had a cock in me, so I bought something to remind me how it feels."

She held up a realistic cock shaped dildo. "Want to see how it works? Or is that a silly question?"

I swallowed a sudden lump in my throat. "YES! and YES."

Turning on to hands and knees she gave me another spectacular rear view, looking back at me with a grin, then reaching between her thighs she slid the instrument deep inside her glistening slit. For perhaps four or five minutes she worked it slowly in and out, before turning over and sitting up.

"That was for you," she smiled as she watched my hand fly up and down my rigid tool. "Now it's my turn."

Positioning a pillow under her butt to elevate her hips, she lay back, thrusting faster and deeper with each stroke. After only a few thrusts she seemed to forget about me, as, with one hand clawing her tits, she fucked herself almost savagely with the rubber cock, until her cum seeped from her swollen cunt.

Watching avidly, I squeezed the base of my cock, wanting to hold back my cum until she had satisfied herself, finally relaxing my grip as the dildo slipped from her plundered snatch.

"Looks like you needed that as much as I needed this," she typed, spreading her creamy pussy as a thick jet of cum arced from my spasming cock. "I know it isn't real, but at least I know how it feels to have a cock inside me again. Now I want my son more than ever. For the first time in years I feel attractive and desirable. The only thing that could improve on that would be to feel the real cock of my handsome son inside me."

"You ARE attractive and desirable," I replied sincerely. "You are the only woman I have ever wanted to fuck just as much as I want to fuck my mom."

Rising from the bed, she backed away from the camera and smiled wistfully. "That's the sweetest thing anyone ever said to me. I hope he feels the same, because you have given me the confidence to offer myself to him."

"I'm sure you have nothing to worry about Mae. He would have to be made of stone not to want your amazing tits and cunt." I knew it was risky using the 'C' word, but the beaming smile that split her face showed that I had hit the mark.

She used more tissues to mop her pussy, then replaced the pillow at the head of the bed, turning it over to hide the cum stains. "I'll have to take a chance. If I don't at least make the offer I'll regret it forever. Anything is better than not knowing."

She finished smoothing the bedcovers, and sat facing me. "By the way, I have a busy day tomorrow, so I'll see you sometime after nine in the evening and I'll have a bigger surprise for you. Goodnight until then."

After Mae went offline, I lay on my bed thinking of her parting words. almost everything she had said or done had been a surprise, because it had been unexpected, but I couldn't think of anything that would top shaving her pussy, or fucking herself with a dildo. Except one thing, and that was so unlikely as to be virtually impossible. Her son didn't even suspect she wanted him, so the chances of her telling me he had fucked her were as remote as me jumping to the moon.

I was awakened by a summer storm before eight next morning, and after a shower and breakfast, I lay on my bed in my shorts, listening to the thunder until lunch time, trying not to think about Mae. At midday I made a bacon and egg sandwich for lunch, and was just washing it down with coffee when my phone pinged, with a text message from mom.

"Change of plan. Leaving early. Plane lands 8.30."

I cursed long and loud. That could really screw things up for my nine o'clock 'date' with Mae. It was only a twenty minute drive to the airport, but if the plane was delayed and I was late getting back home, I might miss her and her surprise. Even worse, she might decide I had lost interest and I would never see her again. It was at that moment I realised that any surprise was less important to me than pretending she was my mom when she showed her tits and pussy. I could never have my real mom, just as Mae may never have her son but together we could satisfy our fantasies to our hearts' content online.

Now even this prospect was threatened by the unfortunate timing of mom's return. My imagination worked overtime as the clock ticked over, and by the time it showed six forty-five, I had convinced myself that any chance of a future friendship with my online 'mom' was doomed.

At seven forty I received another text. "It's 7.40. Where are you?"

"Home. Leaving in half hour."

"I told you to pick me up at 7.30"

"You said 8.30. I'm leaving now." I replied, hastily pulling on a tee shirt. "Be there in 20."

"Check your phone. I said 7.30. I'll be in the bar."

"Check yours. 8.30. On my way."

Fortunately, by now the storm was pretty much spent, although it was still humid, so I was able to make reasonable time, and when I walked into the airport bar, mom was nursing a drink and looking sheepish.

"I'm sorry, I must have pressed 8 instead of 7."

I shrugged and looked at her glass. "No big deal. How many have you had?"

She gestured with her glass. "One on the plane and this. Want one?"

I glanced at my watch. It was cutting it fine, but if we left right away ... "No thanks, I'd just as soon get home." I waited for her to finish her drink, then picked up her overnight bag and led the way to the car park.

It was a few minutes before nine when we arrived home, and mom held out her hand for her bag. "I need to unpack and freshen up before supper."

Trying not to show my relief, I watched her door close behind her, then bolted for my own room. Tuning my radio to a 'golden oldies' station, I fired up my computer and stared hopefully at the screen. After about twenty minutes an old Dr. Hook classic started playing, and I sang along as I waited for Mae to come online.

"When your body's had enough of me, and I'm laying flat out on the floor. When you think I've loved you all I can I'm gonna love you a little bit more." I warbled tunelessly.

"I think they wrote that song for us."

I jumped, startled. My off key caterwauling had masked the sound of my door opening, and mom was standing beside me, looking at the thankfully still blank screen. I turned my head, and because they were level with my eyes, the first things that caught my attention were the two red hearts, which were actually cheap plastic earrings pinned to the pockets of her unfastened blouse.

Swivelling my chair to face her, she opened her blouse wide, and smiled as I stared entranced at her exposed, pear shaped breasts. Mae/mom had said she would have a surprise for me, and boy was she right! Up close and in the flesh they were a thousand times more enticing than on a small screen.

Leaning closer, she rested her hands lightly on my shoulders and whispered huskily.

"You told Mae B you wanted to suck them."

I had done this so often in my imagination, and especially now that mom had acknowledged her online persona, that I didn't need to think as I filled both hands with her tits, and took a hard brown nipple into my mouth.

"That's nice," she murmured, stroking my hair and guiding my lips from nipple to nipple as I sucked and fondled the soft warm flesh.

When she spoke again some minutes later, her voice was decidedly shaky. "Feel my pussy Jamie."

I had been so intent on getting my hands and mouth on her tits that I hadn't explored any further, so I was pleasantly shocked when my fingers encountered her smooth wet pussy, and I realised that her blouse was the only thing she was wearing.

She sighed with pleasure as I stroked her clit, but when I pushed a finger into her, she shivered and drew in a sharp breath. "I think we had better lie down before I fall down," she gasped, tugging at my arm.

Keeping my lips on her nipple and my finger in her slit, we shuffled awkwardly towards the bed, where she dropped her blouse to the floor and pulled my shorts down before pushing me on to the bed, breaking all contact. I moved over to make room then reached for her again, but as she knelt beside me, she shook her head and curled her fingers around my shaft.

"Not just yet," she whispered, "I have to suck him first."

My breath whooshed from my bursting lungs as she lowered her head to take my hard cock deep into her mouth, then with a swift lithe motion, she swung her leg across and nestled her fragrant wet pussy against my lips.

"Do what you did with Denise," she urged - totally unnecessarily, because by now nothing less than a bullet to my head could have stopped my tongue from exploring her slippery folds.

A part of my mind was aware that she had already started to cum, and I responded instinctively by rasping my tongue across her swollen clit, and up and down her slit, but mostly my attention was on her amazing lips and almost prehensile tongue. When I had first shown her my cock online, she had quipped that she could suck my brains out through it, and now she seemed intent on doing exactly that. I would never have believed that two lips and one tongue could do so many things at once, as she licked and sucked, caressed and massaged, teased and squeezed, then licked and sucked some more until the first jet of cum splashed against her palate. She swirled it around in her mouth, continuing to suck and gather each successive spurt until my cock stopped pumping, then with a contented "Mmmm," she allowed it all to slide down her throat.

When we eventually separated, she squatted facing me, legs crossed and hands on knees, as she studied my spent prick. "I've wanted to do that for the longest time," she smiled, licking her lips. "Especially since you told me about the bitch."

I knew she was referring to Denise, but saw no need to comment.

Taking a hand from her knee, she touched her clit. "I was so jealous when you said you licked her pussy, but I'm glad now that you did because she taught you well."

Abruptly she stood up. "I don't know about you, but I could use a coffee."

"Maybe someday ..." I speculated, watching the enticing jiggle of her pert ass as she left the room.

She was gone for maybe ten minutes, and returned with a tray holding two steaming mugs, and a plate of crackers and cheese. Settling back against the bed head, she stretched her legs out towards me, crossed at the ankles, with the tray at her feet.

"I thought we might as well have some nibbles."

We ate in silence for a short time, then she looked at my spent cock.

"I meant everything I said online."

"I never doubted it," I nodded.

"Especially about how long I've wanted you. You have no idea how pleased I was to find you on that site."

This was something I had wondered about, and I had to ask. "How did you find me? How did you know where to look?"

"Pure chance at first," mom answered. "A few weeks ago you were in the bathroom, and I went to put your clean laundry in your room and I noticed a website on your computer. I was a bit shocked when I saw what kind of site it was, but I was pleased that we might have something in common. The problem was though that I had no way of knowing if you were just curious, or if you were genuinely as interested as I was."

She leaned forward for another cracker and her knees parted momentarily, giving me a tantalisingly brief glimpse of her hairless honey pot.

"I went to my room and logged into the site, thinking that if I could find you I could try to start a conversation to see how you felt about sons having sex with their mothers. It goes without saying that not knowing who to look for made it almost impossible. I searched chat room after chat room, but the only thing I achieved was to have countless guys sending me unwanted shots of their dicks. I tried for weeks without success, until the other day those pests came knocking, and when you went to answer the door I sneaked into your room and found your nickname in one of the chats."

She reached for another cracker, smiling as I stared at her slit.

"It took me about fifteen minutes to find you and send a message. You have no idea how happy I was when you said you thought about me the way I thought about you."

With a wry expression, she pushed her breasts together. "Even though I knew how you felt, I still felt awkward letting you see these for the first time. As a teenager I lost count of how many boys saw them when they were feeling them or sucking them, and it meant nothing, but this was different. This time I was going to show them to my son, and I was afraid he wouldn't like them."

My cock started to stiffen as I had a mental image of my teenage mom in school uniform, leaning against the wall of the bicycle shed as a line of pimply faced boys filed past, taking turns feeling and sucking her firm young tits, some of them even feeling her virgin pussy. I knew it hadn't been like that, because she told me she only let a boy touch them when nobody else could see, and they certainly hadn't touched her pussy, but it turned me on to imagine it.

"Then when I showed them to you, and I saw how hard they made your cock, I couldn't resist the urge to show you where I wanted you to put it."

She parted her legs to demonstrate, before continuing.

"Unfortunately I passed out before I could take my pants off. When I woke up I was determined to make it up to you, and the more you saw, the more I wanted to show you - to make you want me as much as I wanted you."

Helping herself to the last of the crackers, she laid the tray on the floor beside the bed.

"When you told me you preferred a hairless pussy, I decided to shave mine, so that if our dreams became reality it would be as perfect for you as I could make it. When I went out after I shaved, I called in at the airport and brought my flight forward a day, because I wanted to feel you inside me before you lost interest. My panties were a mess by the time the plane landed, because I climaxed twice during the flight at the thought of you filling me with your hard cock."

Abruptly, she slid further down the bed towards me and opened her legs wide, her pussy glistening with moisture. "I want you to fuck me now Jamie."

I scrambled forward to meet her, breathing in the heady scent of her arousal. "This is it!" I thought jubilantly, watching spellbound as the blunt head of my stiff cock nudged apart the pouting bald lips, and disappeared inside her eager wet cunt. "My own mom is really letting me fuck her!"

With her inner muscles clamped tight around my thrusting shaft, I sucked hard at her tits as we lunged at each other in a wild frenzy of raw primal hunger, and then we were clinging together in ecstasy as, for what we both knew would be only the first time of many, my throbbing cock painted the inner walls of its new home with a thick coating of warm cream.

rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers
12