Fantasy to Fruition

Story Info
A love affair with a threesome fantasy.
4.3k words
4.36
2.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasy to Fruition

I booked two rooms at the Mayfair Townhouse for my trip to London. One room was for you to then enter my room via the shared entrance to be sure that our relationship would not be revealed. I checked in with ease and contacted you via our usual messenger venue. We were excited to see each other again, as it had been almost a year since our last meet up in the states, however our communication was brief.

After getting settled in my room, I decided to go to the gym in the hotel. After the long flight, I really needed to get the kinks out of my muscles so I would be less stressed for when we would meet up that evening.

This is when the start of our fantasy to fruition began its journey. I entered the gym space in my own world thinking about our meet up this evening. It was as though I was in the gym by myself. Then I noticed that there were others in the gym, as a gentleman was on the stationary cycle, which I desperately wanted to ride. So, I decided to go over to the free weights. I was lifting some dumbbells as I was waiting for the cycle to be free, I noticed her glancing at me. She did not avert her eyes, she continued to gaze into my eyes in hopes that I would not avert mine. I did not. I smiled at her and nodded my head. Her smile was returned. She is about 5'5" with mid-length dark brown full-bodied hair, brown eyes, and full lips from what I noticed being 6 feet away. She is fit and in her mid-forties to early fifties was my guess. Attractive, very attractive perhaps some Mediterranean ethnicity.

After the 30-minute ride, I picked up my water bottle and made my way to the dry sauna. Upon my departure, I smiled again at her. To which, she returned her smile. I undressed, putting my sweaty clothes in my locker and wrapped a towel around me and entered the sauna. I was alone and unwrapped my towel and placed it on the bench, I laid on the towel with my eyes closed and relaxing. The sauna door opens, and she enters...

I turn to look, nothing more, I stayed uncovered, and she gazed at my body and introduced herself, as Lisa. I smiled and told her my name is Maggie. Lisa had no intention of wasting time, she said,

"I just want to tell you that I noticed how sculpted you look. You are very attractive." Not a second passed and she asks, "Are you interested in maybe getting a drink with me in about an hour or so?"

I say "Sure, I have plans in about two hours, so our visit will end before then."

"Oh certainly, I understand. I will see you in the lounge in an hour then?" Lisa asks and I reply "Sure, thank you for the invite." After another ten minutes I get my towel wrapped around me put on my robe and grab my clothes in the locker and depart for my room. I shower and prepare to meet Lisa in the lounge.

You contacted me just as I was getting ready to leave. I explain that I had met a woman and was going to have a drink with her in the lounge. You were intrigued with hopeful tones in your voice. Then you mentioned that the travel was faster than normal and that you would be arriving at the hotel in about one hour and twenty-five minutes. I of course, explained how excited I was getting to see you again. Extended the offer to join Lisa and I in the lounge for a drink.

I chose to wear my dress for the evening, it is sleeveless, with a high collar, the means of keeping the dress on. The back was open and low, exposing the curve of my back. The length of the red silky material ran to mid-calf, perfect for wearing heels. The front material ran lengthwise with an open area between my breasts somewhat loosely, there was room for imagination of the shaped of them. I had it designed especially for our meeting, certainly not expecting the possibility of our fantasy becoming a reality, what fun we could have with a new acquaintance.

Entering the lounge, I spotted Lisa sitting at a table for two that was slightly secluded from the busy area. She stood up to be sure that I saw her. She was dressed in a pair of linen pants and a button top, casually pleasant. I walk towards her, and she grins at my appearance.

"Wow" she comments, "you look amazing."

I reply, "Thank you, I needed to dress for the whole evening as I would not have time to change before my date arrives. I spoke to him just a little while ago and he will be arriving a bit early, I hope you don't mind, I told him that we would be here and to join us."

What could she say, she looked a bit disappointed, then changed her demeaner and smiled and said,

"Well sure, that will be nice." A waiter came over to the table and took our order, I ordered a sparkling water with lemon, she ordered a glass of Chenin Blanc.

The drinks arrive and with no further ado, Lisa jumps right in.

"Maggie, I am curious, you are meeting a gentleman, but I was, or thought I was, picking up on a vibe that you were interested in me in the gym. Did I miss the message?"

"No." I reply, "I enjoy the company of both sexes. My lover that is arriving also enjoys extra company, as well." I pause to give her a minute to process the roundabout invitation for the evening. "Is that something that you would like to experience this evening? You are very attractive, and I would like to see where this evening might take us."

She pauses and says,

"Well, I have never experienced that before, I am not interested in men."

I reply, "I understand, it is a bit of a quick advancement. It is fine with me, as I said, I enjoy both. My lover craves to watch me with another woman. It will be a lovely surprise for him."

Lisa did not respond, but I could see she was contemplating the invitation.

We sat together at the two top table for about an hour and then I requested a table for four. We spoke about our lives, jobs and where we are from. Lisa is interesting, an attorney for a large company based in America. She was in London on business. I barely listened as I was anticipating your arrival.

[Suddenly, there you were at the entrance of the lounge, I excused myself politely and quickly, one pace shy of a run, came up to you and practically squealed with joy as I jumped up into your arms and you grabbed me. We kissed passionately as it had been almost a year since we had last touched. I pulled away to see your eyes, your smile and then I placed my hands on your face and smiled then kissed you again. You lowered me down and immediately mentioned how lovely I looked and that the dress was fabulous and hung beautifully against my body. I turned and you paused my turn and admired the back of the dress and touched my back and slipped your hands into the dress and touched my breasts and my waist so effortlessly that no one would even notice if anyone was watching. I giggle and step forward and turned to you in awe of joy to see you again. I take your hand and lead you to the table where Lisa awaits. I introduce you, there are a few exchanges between you two. I ask if you wanted to order a drink, a glass of Chenin Blanc.]

Of course, none of that fantasy ever happened...

In London... everything is so carefully poised. I walked up to you as you entered the lounge and smiled and said hello. You smiled and gestured that I turn and return to the table, you followed politely. We behaved as if we were together for some business engagement. Quietly, as you were close enough to whisper,

"You look fabulous" I smile and sit in the chair that you had pulled out for me.

"Dave, this is Lisa, the woman I spoke to you about. Lisa, this is Dave." You two smile and say hello. You order a glass of Chenin Blanc, South African, of course.

As we chat, getting a bit more comfortable with each other. I suggest that we go to get a bite to eat in the restaurant area of the hotel. The two of you agree, I tell the waiter, who then picks up the drinks and leads us to the table where we will dine.

We ordered a light dinner and were served promptly. Lightening in the dining area was low, however, the casts of light highlighted the looks that Lisa was giving me. She looked intrigued and anticipatory of an exciting evening with me. You were picking up on the excitement and secretly wanting the engagement to move forward.

You lean in towards me and say, "Maggie, are we about finished, so we can have time together in your room?"

"Yes of course. Lisa, are you wanting to continue our evening together?" I reply.

She smiled and pondered the invitation for a moment and agreed to the experience. You simmer down your anticipation of an exciting evening. The waiter brings the bill and I take it and give the waiter my credit card and he process the transaction and return the bill to be signed as well as the card.

The three of us begin our leave from one world, to enter a new adventure for the three of us. I wasn't about to reveal our secret, as it could change the whole outcome. So many times, you and I had spoken of this fantasy, but never has there been an opportunity for a real experience. On my own, I had relations with another woman, while we have been apart, and of course, I had shared in detail my pleasures, as you are ever so thirsty to hear about them, to then follow up with releasing your excitement. You, entering me, absolutely must be the finish, as I have found that an orgasm with a woman is exciting, I am never completely fulfilled. I need you inside me for a full orgasm.

We begin our ascent in the elevator, no one spoke, as we all had anticipatory excitement. We depart the elevator and walk towards the rooms; you continue to the adjacent room to be sure that you are not seen going into my room. Lisa and I go into my room, and I close the door.

To ease some of the anxious tension, I walk up to Lisa and say, "Are you okay? If you are unsure or uncomfortable, just say the word. No worries." I then lean closer and kiss her mouth to let her know that I am interested in our engagement. She responded with a soft mouth and slipped the tip of her tongue between my lips, I responded with a light touch of my tongue touching hers. I pulled back to see her expression. She smiled and seemed pleasantly surprised at my advancement. I smiled back and then spoke about how I would like the adventure to proceed, in hopes that the experience would be to her liking. I say,

"Dave, as I said before, likes to watch me with a woman, although I like to get him aroused before we begin. I will most definitely please both of you. Your desires to please me, of course, are up to you. After you have had time exciting me, I like to turn my attention back to Dave as that excites me as well. If you are okay with this, I will begin to arouse you while Dave watches then he will begin his advancements to me. Naturally, the sexual desired outcome is for the three of us to orgasm simultaneously. I know that sounds so cut and dry, but it will work out oh so well as we all ease our way into the experience. Still game?"

Her eyes say it all, 'yes, I'm game', however, she replies with some reservation, "I feel a little uncomfortable, but I think I will relax as we move forward." At that moment, I move in closer and kiss her gently and whisper, "You are so beautiful, just be in the moment, feel your body, clear your mind, and enjoy. It is all about releasing your inhibitions and enjoy yourself giving and receiving."

I hear your gentle knock on the door that connects our two rooms. "Excuse me a second Lisa, I hear Dave at the door." "Please make yourself comfortable if you would like. It will be just a minute."

I walk over to the door and let you in. Since we had to keep ourselves under control in the hotel with public eyes all around, I reach up around your neck and pull you down closer to my face and we kiss softly and yet not holding back any desires of sexual pleasures. Just as natural as can be, you touch both my breasts. You spin me around and reach from the open back and stroke my nipples and kiss my back just below my collar. You are very anticipatory of the sexual fantasy experience we are about to encounter.

I whisper in your ear, "Our fantasy is going to happen, she does not know that this is our first. She is not interested in any sexual connection with you, she is just into me. Let's just enjoy ourselves and see where it takes us." You smile your very sexual hungry smile and say "Okay, let's have some fun. Lead the way, Maggie."

I turn and grab your hand and pull you into the bedroom, you smile at Lisa, and I take you over to the viewing chair and slowly start to unbutton your shirt and move my hands across your chest and abdomen. I first notice the ever so gentle scent of your body spray, lavender, and mint. I kiss and taste your chest with my tongue and lips. I am beginning to feel my pussy begin to relax and moisten. I suckle your nipples and gently bite them. You moan quietly and touch my open back so tenderly. I feel your hard rising and I rub my hand over your cock between your trousers and your underwear.

No time to waste, I unbuckle your belt, unbutton your trousers, and unzip them so they drop to the floor. I lower myself to be eye level with your underpants and begin to remove them from around your waist and your very sexy ass. I rub your ass and begin to kiss and lick your hard cock and balls to begin the evening. I moan with pleasure knowing how long I had wanted to touch you.

I stand up and smile at you, you bend down to kiss my neck and begin to unhook the back of the collar of my dress, and it falls to the ground and expose my tan breasts. You touch them and then suck each nipple so sensually, which feels so good, I am so relaxed and yet feel the sexual tension and my arousal building. I gently guide you to sit down so you can watch the sexual experience. You are content and anxiously await for the viewing, as your hard tells no lies.

I turn my attention to Lisa, I stand before her with my breasts exposed and my red garter attached to my black shear hose, my red thong, and red heels. She sizes me up and down and is pleased with my body and my attire or lack thereof. I step forward and begin to unbutton her blouse as she begins to fondle my breasts with such gentleness. I moan a bit and Lisa smiles and bends down to kiss my nipples. Her mouth feels so sensuous and moist, I can feel my pussy relaxing and desires are rising. My breathing is becoming deeper, with a slight hold between each one, and a slight force behind each exhale. I can tell that I will enjoy this evening with both partners. I am just as excited as you.

I have unbuttoned her shirt and reach behind her and unhook her bra and slowly pull it off her shoulders and arms. I touch her breasts and kiss them softly sucking each nipple. I hear you from behind me as you moan softly trying not to interrupt, yet you can't control yourself. I smile. I begin to slowly lower Lisa's pants and underwear to her ankles and then she steps out of them. Her body was shapely, her breasts were full and firm for her age. I admired her long waist and her hips. I rubbed her body with the intension of pleasing her fully.

We move to the bed and Lisa begins to unhook my hose from the garter and lowers my underwear exposing my pussy. She leaves the garter belt on and rolls me on to my back as we lay horizontally across the bed. You are in a good viewing position and are touching yourself, I glanced over to see if you are enjoying...you were.

Lisa kisses my mouth slowly yet gently; she moves her tongue into my mouth. I respond with my mouth opening and my tongue touching hers so softly. I am becoming very moist. I begin to touch her breasts. I slowly slide down so her breasts are in line with my mouth and I tantalize her nipples and she responses with a moan and another kiss with a more intense tongue motion. I reciprocate intently with my tongue. The tension is building and yet each touch is so tender. I am becoming very excited and yet determined to hold back my orgasm for as long as I can.

Although I have experienced multiple orgasms in one evening with a woman, so sensual but not fully complete for me. Our love making experiences have been so sensual and yet almost animalistic as we are so hungry for each other at first. I don't believe that this evening will be any different.

Lisa slides off my body to lay beside me, her hand moves slowly down my body starting at my neck to my breasts and she touches each of them with sensual tenderness yet with increasing desire. Her hand slides to my waist and she slowly slides her body down. Her hand begins to caress my pussy, then ever so gently rubs my clit, which is becoming erect. I am moist and she slips her finger into me, and I moan. Lisa moves her moistened finger from inside me to then rub the moisture onto my clit. "Oh, mmm, that is nice." I speak. I hear you quietly moan. You are so enthralled with excitement. The two of us are in tune with each other's moans.

Lisa moves her body lower, so she can lick the lips of my pussy and clit. I moan with pleasure and caress her hair and pull it away from her face so I can see her and so you can see her tongue arouse me. She begins to move her fingers in me slowly. My moist pussy lets her know I am enjoying her attention. I begin to moan more, and I allow myself to fully embrace the pleasure and begin to orgasm slightly. I roll her over before I fully orgasm and caress her breasts and rub her pussy. She is also enjoying herself. She is moist and I finger her pussy just slightly to let her know that her time to be aroused is forthcoming.

At this point, I slide off the bed and motion for her to move her body to lay vertically as I turn to you and see that you are very excited so erect and smiling. You have managed to hold your release; I pull you up out of the chair and gently over to the bed to join.

You stand at the end as I crawl up to Lisa and lower my face and upper body to her thighs and pussy. I gently begin to take my tongue to her left thigh slowly moving up to the lips of her pink vagina. I feel you climb on to the end of the bed and start to stroke my ass. I push it up to let you know I am enjoying your touches, as I softly kiss and lick Lisa's inner lips and just on the sides of her clit. She moans and touches my hair and slightly squeezes my head as her body is beginning to enjoy the soft touches. I put my lips around her clit and swirl my tongue in a circle motion to excite her even more.

She moans and I feel her beginning to orgasm, so I pull back and insert my fingers in her pussy to distract her from the heightened almost climax.

You begin to tease me with the tip of your cock around my pussy lips and I moan to you and let you know I want you to satisfy me completely. You hold my hips and slide the tip just inside me. I begin to rotate my hips to urge you to push in more, but you wait. I lower my mouth back to Lisa's clit and softly start to excite her by sucking and licking it.

You begin to hear her moans and then you start to push in hard and I gasp. You continue to thrust into me, and I tantalize Lisa's clit and finger her inside as she is beginning to orgasm, I feel you move faster, and I lift my head and arch my back and push into you. You and I begin to move in rhythm, and we start to orgasm as well. We finish with such release, we both moan and breath quickly to slowly start to calm down and you pull out and put on your underwear to cover yourself and sit in the chair. I excuse myself to the bathroom to do a quick clean up and return to the bedroom to ease any awkwardness. You and I return to the bed.

What an exciting experience we all enjoyed. Our first me'-nage a trois sexual encounter. We orgasmed together. In our fantasy conversations, we never believed that it would happen like that especially our first time.

The three of us laid on the bed, with me in the middle, as we all calm down from the excitement. No one speaks for a few minutes or so it seemed. Calmly I break the silence, "Wow, that was exciting. You okay Lisa?" She rolls over to face me and smiles, telling the answer, but follows with "Yes, that was very nice Maggie. You are very sexy. I am so glad that I had approached you in the sauna and didn't back out because of my inexperience."

12