Fantasy to Fruition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point you smile and excuse yourself to the bathroom. I give Lisa a kiss and roll off the bed and say, "I will be right back." And smile at her.

I gently tap the door of the bathroom and announce myself and then enter. You turn around and smile at me, "Wow, Maggie that was amazing. Did you come?" "Of course! That was so exciting. I was so pleased by you. I can't believe you were able to hold off for so long. You are so good, ahh." Maybe we will be able to see her again this weekend? I didn't ask her yet."

A shower together would be nice but rude to Lisa so, I just wash up quickly and begin to leave the bathroom and you grab my arm gently and pull me back and kiss me fully on my lips and then my neck and pull up and smile at me. "That was fabulous Maggie."

You turn on the shower and I walk out back into the room wrapping a bathrobe around me to see that Lisa had gotten dressed and was sitting in a chair waiting for my return. "Oh, are you okay?" Not expecting for her to be dressed. She replies "Yes, I am fine, that was so great Maggie. I just need to get going I have an early meeting tomorrow and want to prepare. You don't mind, do you? It appears you two would like to have some time alone too." She smiles and states that she isn't leaving back to the states until Monday morning. Leaving the door open for another meeting together.

"Oh, that is fine, I understand. Perhaps we can see each other tomorrow. Well, you know what room I am staying in, so you can leave a message with the front desk for me if you would like. You were amazing. I enjoyed all of that so much." I stretch up on my toes and give her a kiss on the mouth. Lisa smiles and grabs her purse, throws it over her shoulder and motions to the door. I follow and hold the door as she leaves and say goodnight.

I hear the shower running and I quickly go back to the bathroom and open the door and then step into the shower with you. I wrap my arms around your body and start to rub your body with soap. You respond by turning your body to face me and smile. You bend down and kiss me as the water runs down our faces. We clean each other and enjoy our time.

We laid on the bed spooning our bodies closely and fall asleep together. What an evening we shared together; our fantasy came to fruition. As we begin to drift off into sleep, we both agreed that it was so exciting and would certainly enjoy experiencing it again soon.

12