All Comments on 'Fantasy to Reality'

by fantasyCD65

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
1sfshermale1sfshermaleabout 4 years ago
love it

great story....thoroughly enjoyed it.

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

I love you story and I can really relate to a lot of it. I crossdress all the way and I have a boyfriend, but that first time is really something special, especially if you are dressed and get fucked the first time that you ever do anything with another boy.

You can fantasize about it, use toys in your ass, know in your heart that you are gay and a sissy, but that moment you feel a real cock start to enter your ass is life changing and you know things will never be the same! It's an event that, even if you wanted or never did again, can't be undone and you will never be one who has not had gay sex.

I don't want to be a real girl, because being with a guy wouldn't be as exciting as gay sex, and I wouldn't want to actually have a baby, but I feel the same way and say the same things, as in your story, when my boyfriend cums in my ass. I fantasize that he has just made a baby in my tummy and I tell him to breed me, make me pregnant or knock me up!

Having never had a vagina, I have no way to compare it, but I'm pretty sure that I would still want it up my ass too, if I were a real girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love just going for it for the first time and everything you wanted you had . Definitely lived out my fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous