Fantasy to Reality for Her

Story Info
Her fantasies become a reality when friends cum by.
5.3k words
4.62
15.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasy to Reality for Her

By: Breathless_Round_Her

You smile seeing your hubby sitting in the chair in the corner of the bedroom. He is naked. And caged as you always keep his cock.

You had just finished tying his wrists to the chair, when you called out to me in the other room "He's caged and bound, why don't you come on in so I can introduce you to him."

I walk in and see the surprised look on his face, you evidently had not told him that you had invited someone over. He tries to cross his legs to cover his caged cock, but you stop him saying "No, feet on the floor, legs apart. I want him to see your cock, see why I've invited him into our bed."

"With her being a hot wife, I know that you know and approve with you having sex with other men. She's told me that you sooth her abused pussy after those heated nights with your tongue. We have never met, but I can guarantee that you've tasted me before. Many times when she would spread her legs for you" I confide. "I thought that you would appreciate knowing that."

I stride over, standing in front of him staring down as his lap. The cage squeezing a man's cock into ridiculously tight confines. "I see what you were talking about. That cage is so small and restrictive. I don't know how he can squeeze into that thing."

You run a fingertip along the inside of his thigh causing him to jump and I see the cage move as his cock reacts. "He loves it and hates it when I arouse his cock. It hurts him, but I think that he likes the pain."

I reach over and run my hand down your back and over the swell of your ass before moving my hand to your hip and pulling you to me. Hip to hip we stand in front of your hubby, bound, a captive audience to what is to come. I can feel my cock stirring in my pants, thoughts of what we will do racing thru my mind. Thoughts of what you have told me and thoughts of what I have fantasized about you.

I open your top and am pleased to see that you are not wearing a bra. Your soft breast sitting heavy on your chest, rising, and falling with every breath. The nipple goes from soft to hard as I take it between my fingers, gently rolling it. I palm your breast and feel the warmth and weight in my hand. Gently massaging your breast brings a soft moan from within you.

I watch as you raise your hands to remove your top, offering me access to your upper body as your husband looks on. I kiss your shoulder as you expose the soft skin. My lips wandering across your shoulder to your neck, then down across your chest with soft kisses as I go. I feel your back arch as you push your chest forward. My tongue circles a pebble-like nipple, my lips drawing it into my mouth. A wet kiss leaves it glossy and so hard as I move toward your upper chest to plant kisses on your collarbones.

I feel your hand between my legs, searching for and finding a cock, swelled with excitement. Your firm grip now causing me to moan into your chest.

I pull back and reach for your skirt, find the catch to release it and let it slip to the floor. Black panties cover your most private parts and feel silky beneath my fingers. Satin and lace panties, so very sexy in contrast against your white skin.

We step back from your husband to the bed. I am still fully dressed, you a vision of sexiness in panties and a pair of high heels. I open a container that I brought with me and remove a small strip of fabric. I step behind you and place it around your neck. A strip of leather with a silver buckle at the back with four silver letters adorning the front: S-L-U-T

I reach into the container and remove a silver chain and attach it to the ring in the back. "There, now you're dressed appropriately. I think that you're ready." "Ready? For what? What does the collar say?" you ask. "SLUT. When wearing the SLUT collar you are free to act out your wildest fantasies. And you know, there is nothing you won't do for us."

"Us? What do you mean by us?"

I slowly smile as my phone vibrates. I look down, then hand it to you "We're here, should we come in now?"

"What's this? What are you doing? What is going on?" your husband demands.

"Remove your panties and hand them to me" I say as I hold out my hand. You slide your panties from your hips and grab my arm with one hand as you slide your panties off and place them in my hand. An odd look on your face as you wonder what is happening. I bring your panties to my nose and inhale your fragrance. Wonderful. Your scent is so arousing. I note the dampness of the crotch of your panties as I turn them inside out, and the push them into your husband's mouth to silence his demands.

You smile at what I am doing. I can see a look in your eyes that tells me your mind is accepting that this is going to be an amazing adventure. I go to your clothes dresser and remove a black thong from the drawer and hand them to you. "Put these on before I let my friends in."

Once you are "dressed" I lead you from the room by the chain attached to the collar around your neck. "Come with me SLUT, I want to introduce you to my friends"

You follow me, taking confident strides, your heels clicking on the hardwood floor, echoing in the hall on the way to the front door.

"Please let me friends in" I say as I stop and watch your ass and hips sway as you walk past me. You stop at the door, take a deep breath, then turn the doorknob and open the door.

My two friends are patiently standing on the other side of the door. You step to the side allowing them to pass you and enter the room, looking you up and down as they do.

"She's so fucking hot dude. Beautiful. What a hot fuckin' body. We are going to have so much fun with her."

"Meet my friends, Tom and Markus. I've told them so much about you. They've been looking forward to meeting you since I told them about your fantasy of being blindfolded and having one man after another fuck you. I think that you'll be happy with what we have to offer you. I've seen Markus and Tom in various stages of arousal, I know you'll be satisfied." You look at me, eyebrow raised at what I just said. "If interested, that's a story that I'd be glad to share with you, but not today. Today will be about creating stories and memories for the future."

"So where is the bedroom. I've been thinking about this all morning and now that I've seen how hot she is I don't want to wait any longer." Tom says as he steps up to you and runs his hands across your body.

Markus takes the leash from me and leads your down the hall to the bedroom.

Tom and I follow, staring at your hips swaying provocatively. You don't know what you are in for, but you are accepting your role as our fuck toy. A slut for three very horny men.

"Whoa, who's this?" Markus asks as he spies your husband in the chair. Bound, naked, and caged with your panties hanging from his mouth.

"Her husband" I volunteer "he's agreed to watch" I say with a laugh.

"Can we use him?" Markus asks "You know, to fluff us, get us ready for his wife?"

"I don't see why not, he's not speaking up to say no" I say with a smile.

As you stand in the center of the room you see Markus slip his shirt over his head, while Tom is removing his shoes and socks. You hear the rustle of fabric and Markus' pants drop to the floor. He turns toward you, reaches down to lift his semi-hard cock and you take a deep breath after seeing the size of his cock. It looks to be more than seven inches and it doesn't look to be fully aroused.

Tom is the next to get naked and his cock is standing straight up, a good size, but not nearly as big as Markus. You wonder how you are going to accommodate three cocks. Who will do what? Will they fuck you one after the other? Will they all take you at the same time? Will they take turns passing your around from one to the other? You mind is fantasizing about the possibilities.

"I'm going to blindfold you now. That was your fantasy, right? To be blindfolded and fucked by many men, wasn't it?" As I step behind you to cover your eyes, you look over at your husband to see Markus remove the panties from his mouth and begin to feed his cock to him. You see your husband close his eyes and watch his mouth move forward to suck Markus' cock inside. You can feel a rush of wetness within your pussy at the sight and then - total darkness.

The image of your husband going down on another man, one with such a large cock if burned into your brain. What an amazing sight. You wish the blindfold were removed so you could see more. All the times that you fed your girl cock to your husband saying, 'One day you'll be sucking a real cock and you'll thank me for fucking your mouth', evidently he's finding that to be true.

You hear a familiar gag from where your husband is. You've heard that before when you forced your girl cock into his mouth too quickly, before he has had a chance to relax his throat to take you inside. You know that will pass though as he has always taken you as far as you wanted.

I walk you back a few steps until you feel the bed touch your legs. You sit down and then feel me lay you onto your back. There is movement on the bed, and you can feel hands taking your legs, lifting and spreading them and someone moves between them.

"I want to fuck her first" Tom says. "If Markus fucks her first, then she won't be able to feel us inside her." You feel the head of his cock rubbing against your pussy, then push inside you. You are so wet that there is no resistance and in one stroke he is balls deep inside you. You got a brief look as Tom's cock as he was undressing but it feels bigger inside you, bigger than you have had inside you in quite a while. Much thicker than you are used to and you feel so full.

"You go Tom. This guy is a really good cocksucker. I think that I'll blow my first load in his mouth, take the edge off. I don't think that she'll mind if I last longer when I fuck her."

An image of Markus fucking your husband's mouth causes your pussy to gush around Tom's thick cock. Tom is thrusting in and out you now, not too fast, not too slow, just right. He is drawing out until just the head is inside you, then pushing all the way to the depths of your pussy. In and out, in and out.

I've been on the bed watching, but now I roll your head to the left and rub my cock across your lips. Your mouth opens and takes me inside. First the head then the shaft slides past your lips and further inside your warm, wet mouth.

Tom and I get into a rhythm as we team up on you, fucking your mouth and pussy at the same time. Manipulating your body to our movements, Tom rolls you onto your left side so that I can fuck your mouth deeper as he lifts your leg onto his hip and hits a new spot inside you causing your body to shiver and shake. As Tom starting to fuck you harder you start to moan around my cock. I can feel the vibrations all the way to my balls. You are an amazing cocksucker, especially when getting fucked.

The slap of Tom's hips against your ass is getting faster and faster. The sound getting louder and louder echoing in the room. Each time Tom drives into your pussy he pushes your mouth further down on my cock. I can feel it hit the back of your throat and a little past. The tightness of your throat is arousing me and I'm getting closer and closer to an orgasm. Before I could cum I pull out of your mouth and take a breath to calm myself. As much as I would like to come in your mouth, I have other thoughts of where I want to cum.

Tom's pace is getting really fast not, pounding into your pussy without pause. The sound of skin slapping skin is so loud and the smell of sex now fills the air. "I'm gonna cum soon Slut, are you ready? I've been thinking about fucking all day and I can't hold back any longer. Here it cums....Aggghhh" I see Tom fingers dig into your hip as he releases his cum inside you. He draws back and them thrusts inside you with each jet of cum. You arch your back to let him go in further with each stroke.

He pulls out slowly and I see your eyes flutter beneath the blindfold as you feel his thick cock leave your pussy. You roll onto your back as Tom gets up from between your legs. I move between your legs and slide into you pussy in one smooth stroke. You wrap your legs around my waist and pull me in as far as you can. As I pump in and out of your sodden pussy, I can feel the slippery mix of Tom's cum and your juices on my cock. The squishy sound is lewdly erotic and as I fuck you I can feel those juices flow down my shaft and onto my balls. I lean down and whisper into your ear "I wish you could see what Markus is doing right now. He's holding the back of your husband's head and fucking his mouth like I was yours. Markus has such a huge cock, I'm surprised that he can take that much. He looks like he's loving it though. You seemed to have trained him well." You groan at the picture that I am painting in your mind. Your legs squeeze involuntarily and hold me tight. "It looks like Markus is close. His movements are getting jerky and he's fucking his mouth faster and faster."

"He stopped fucking, I can see his ass flexing, I think that he's cumming now. Oh man, your husband's eyes just got really wide and I can see his cheeks puffing up."

Markus let's out a deep groan from the chair across from the bed.

As I'm telling you this you are grinding your pussy against my cock. You are twisting and rubbing against me so hard, rubbing your clit against my pubic bone. I can tell you that you are getting close and you're bringing me along with you. "It looks like he's swallowing now. There is cum running from his mouth, dripping from his chin. Markus is still cumming and your hubby is doing his best to swallow, but cum is just running from his mouth, down his chest. That is so hot. I wish you could see this."

Markus' grunts fill the room with lewdly erotic sounds.

And suddenly you were cumming on my cock. I could feel the muscles inside you, quivering, contracting. Your legs pull me is tight, squeeze me so tight that I can hardly breath as I ride the waves of your orgasm with you.

Before I can cum, I pull out of you. My cock and balls now aching from being so close twice, but not yet wanting to cum. I move off the bed, looking down between your legs and see your pussy still twitching and contracting. You've just had such a powerful orgasm and your chest is heaving as you try to catch your breath.

"So is this the place?" You hear a new voice, one you haven't heard yet."

"Jake, Zach, it's about time that you two got here."

"Looks like you guys started without us"

"Couldn't wait. Markus and Tom couldn't keep their cocks in their pants."

"What's up with the guy?"

"We were going to use him to get us hard and ready for her, but Markus just blew a huge load in his mouth. He did his best to swallow it all but as you can see Markus fed him about a gallon of cum."

"What about his ass? Is it available?"

"Should be. She fucks his ass with a strap-on. And it's a good size dildo, so if anyone wants to give his ass a try, go for it."

I kneel down next to you as you are still recovering "It's okay that I've invited a few other guys over, right? You did say that you fantasized about having a line of guys here to fuck you." You shake your head slowly and let out a low moan. "And it's okay with you if the guys fuck your hubby too, right? I assume that he's had a fantasy about having a real cock fuck him. Am I right?" You tell me that this is something that you've whispered into his ear as you fucked him, that one day this will be a real cock and sometimes that triggers a tremendous cum for him.

"Well, the guys have untied his arms from the chair and have him kneeling on the chair with his chest on the back of the chair. His mouth is cock level and his ass looks so vulnerable. Someone is going to fuck that ass soon."

You feel someone grab your calves and pull you across the bed to the side. You're rolled over onto your stomach and then a pair of strong hands grip your thighs and lift you to your knees. You hear a zipper and without any warning a cock plunges into your pussy from behind knocking the wind from you.

"Hi, I'm Zach. Nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you but let me tell you -- you are so much hotter in person. And you've got such a fuckable ass."

"Hey, don't get any ideas Zach" I warn him, "Her ass in mine. I'm waiting for Markus to recover, then the two of us are going to fuck her at the same time."

A groan escapes you, partly from what Zach is doing and partly because of the thought of having two cocks inside you at the same time. Zach grabs your waist and then begins to fuck you hard. The sound of his stomach striking your ass flesh fills the room. You relax your upper body lay your chest on the bed openly offering your pussy to him and he uses it as if it were the first pussy he's ever had. He fucks you long and hard. He draws almost all the way out and then teases you with just the swollen head. He slides slowly into you and then withdraws ever so slowly. I see his hand raise before he brings it down firmly on your ass leaving a bright red handprint behind. He does the same with his other hand leaving a similar red handprint on the opposite cheek. Each time causing you to yelp, then accept the stinging feeling as it radiates from the spot on your ass to your pussy.

"She's getting really wet. She must like having her ass spanked" Zach shares as he slaps your ass a second and third time. I watch your body react, your back arching, the cheeks of your ass parting as they go from a bright red to a deep crimson.

Zach is getting close now, his movements not as fluid while getting faster and faster, almost violent. His dick driving so deep into you, rubbing the walls of you pussy, bring him closer and closer.

Suddenly you feel it. His cock swells and jerks and then cum floods your pussy. You feel the jets of cum bathing the inside of your pussy with his seed. You feel his fingers into your soft round hips as he holds you tight and drives into you. He lets out a groan as his balls empty their contents.

He pulls out and wipes his cock on your ass "Thanks. That felt great. I'll be back later" Zach says as he moves off the bed to so the next guy can have you.

Still on your knees, back arched and your pussy gaped open you wait and wonder who will take you next. The bed moves and you feel someone lay down next to you. Hands maneuver you and lift your right leg over a body. You realize that you are straddling the waist of someone beneath you as you place your hands on his chest.

You feel the head of his hard cock rubbing against your pussy. You reach between your legs and are surprised at the thickness of the cock. From what you saw before the blindfold covered your eyes, this must be Markus that you have in your hand.

You hear noise from the side of the bedroom, where your husband was. Grunting noises. I whisper into your ear "You're about to get fucked by the biggest cock here and your husband is about to get fucked himself. I gave Jake a bottle of lube and he used it to prep your husband. He's standing behind him, he has your husband spreading his cheeks wide open for him and he's lining his dick up with his ass now. I bet you wish you could see this. The look of anticipation on his face, the look of lust, desperate lust on Jake's face. As big as Jake is, he is going to tear your husband's ass up. He may never be the same."

You feel Markus' hands on your hips and begin to push you down onto his cock. The head feels huge and stretches you. Stretches you more than you've ever been stretched. You push onto his chest to try to slow him down, let you get use to his huge cock but Markus is impatient. He lifts his hips and forces himself into you. You groan from the feeling of being stretched to the max, a feeling of being as full as you have ever been. Markus keeps pushing inside you and you wonder just how long his cock is.

12