Fantasy to Reality for Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are thankful that you have had other cocks inside you already otherwise Markus may not have fit in without a struggle. You rock your hips as Markus starts to lift and drop his hips. The movement only moving his cock and inch or two, but the feeling of fullness is magnified as his cock moves back and forth within you.

I place my hand on your back and you lean down onto Markus' chest. The view of Markus' cock filling you from behind is amazing. Your legs parted and straddling his waist. The arch of your back and your ass on display has my cock so very hard. I reach for the lube and open the top with a click. I circle your ass with a lubed finger, centered on the little puckered hole. A few more drops of lube between the cheeks of your ass and my finger slips inside you. You are so tight but I need to loosen you up before I slip my cock inside you.

Markus has begun to slide inside you again, just a few inches at a time. I can feel his cock rubbing against my finger. "Duuuude, that feels so good" Markus says hoarsely. "Wait until I'm inside her and you feel my cock rubbing against yours" I say as I add a second finger. You let out a groan and push back to get my fingers further inside you.

I start to lube myself up, stroking myself with my free hand. You are ready now, more relaxed, and not as tight as you were. I twist my fingers inside you and then slowly remove them. Markus is pushing in and out of you now, a steady rhythm but with more urgency. I move up onto the bed behind you and between Markus' legs. I put a hand on your hip, then grasp the base of my cock with the other. I move forward until the head touches your lubed hole. I looks so small in comparison, much too small to accept my hard cock but I cannot wait any longer to be inside you. I've admired your ass all morning and now it is time to have your ass wrapped around my cock. I lean forward and feel you resist, the muscles twitch and fight against the intruder before they relax a little. A little more pressure from me and I see your tiny hole open and allow the head inside.

I hold still allowing you to adjust to the feeling of taking two cocks at the same time. I hear your breath, rushed and hoarse as you try your best to accommodate both of us. I put my second hand on your other hip and hold tight. The soft skin warm against my palm. I draw you back against me and watch my cock slowly disappear inside you. My eyes locked on the juncture of your ass and my cock.

There is a lot of commotion and noises to our side again. Grunts and whimpering. "Jake is fucking your husband so hard now. Your husband is leaking cum all over the chair beneath his tiny cock. I'm going to fuck your ass at the same time he is getting his ass fucked. Jake's giving it to him so hard he will not be the same tomorrow" I tell you as a begin to slide my lubed cock in and out of your sexy ass.

"Oh my gawd. Tom just stepped in front of your husband and is feeding him his cock. With each stroke in and out of his mouth it is getting longer and harder. He's stuffed so full that I don't think that we'll hear him making anymore noises."

Markus is starting to thrust inside you with more power. His cock is rubbing the underside of mine as we both move in and out of your two holes. You've loosened up some, but you are still so tight that it is as difficult to pull back as it is to force myself back in. You are making soft noises, moans, whimpers as we stretch your pussy and ass.

"I think that Jake is going to cum soon. He's destroying your hubby's ass. You can hear their balls slapping with every stroke. Jake is squeezing his ass and fucking him so hard and fast."

"Fuck him! Fuck him Jake! Fuck him hard!" you yell out encouraging him to make your husband his bitch. His fuck slut.

"That's it. Jake just drove into his ass as deep as he could and is pumping a huge load inside him. I wish you could see this. It is so hot. And you husband is loving it!" I tell you as I'm getting closer and closer to cumming inside your ass.

"You have to see this. Jake just pulled out and there is cum dripping from his ass. Now Tom pulled from his mouth and is walking around to your hubby's ass. He just shoved himself into his ass in one hard stroke. You have got to see this..." I tell you as I remove your blindfold. Your head immediately turns to where the whimpers and grunts are coming from.

"Tom was already close from the blowjob your hubby was giving him, so I don't think that he'll last too long. I don't think that I'll last much longer either. Watching your hubby get soundly fucked while fucking your tight ass is driving me crazy."

I can feel Markus' movements getting jerky. He's holding your hips now and is hammering your pussy from below. I have a hold of your waist and I'm matching him thrust for thrust into your ass. You begin to repeat over and over "Fuck mee. Fuck meee. Fuck meeee." as you stare at Tom fucking your husband.

I'm so close. I need to cum. Soon. I look down and watch your sexy ass jiggle every time my stomach meets it. Staring at your ass brings me closer to the edge. I can tell that Markus is really close and I'm hoping that you are too.

Markus let's out a hoarse groan that comes from deep within and thrusts up into you, lifting you up off the bed. I can feel his cock swelling and pumping his load deep inside you. You start to shake and I can feel your body convulsing on his cock as your orgasm is upon you. Your squeezing muscles take me to the edge and over as I squeeze your waist and begin to pump my own load into your ass. Cum leaves my balls and jets from my cock to deep inside you.

All of our moans have got to Tom and he begins to fuck your husband with a vengeance. "Fuck him Tom. Fuck him hard!" you shout out "Fuck him as hard as you can!" as we watch Tom go deep one last time. We see his back arch and his ass muscles flex as he cums so deeply into your hubby's ass that I expect to see it leaking from his mouth. Tom cums so much that cum begins to drip from your hubby's stretched asshole, used, abused, and destroyed.

Tom leans forward and drops his upper body to your hubby's back before his half hard cock slides from within him followed by a stream of cum from his gapping asshole.

Looking between your husband's legs there is a huge pool of cum. I'm not sure if he came, but there are two really satisfied guys that contributed to that mess.

Before the night was over, you had more cock in an evening than you've ever had in your mouth, pussy, and ass in a month. Your husband was also a favorite of everyone, sucking our cocks enthusiastically to get us hard so we could fuck you or him. His ass was so well fucked and stretched that it will take days to fully close.

A week later you receive a package. You open it and find a flash drive with a cryptic note attached -- "You asked for it, you got it. I hope that it lived up to your fantasies. Enjoy the memories!"

You inserted the flash drive into your laptop and immediately a photo of you is displayed. A photo of you on the bed, blindfolded and naked fills the screen. This one fades and the next appears, this one of you husband on his knees with a cock in his mouth and another in his ass. You look at the computer and see that there are over 1,000 photos and videos on the flash drive.

Looks like you and hubby will have memories to share this evening... Hopefully he'll be able to sit down to watch.

12