Fantasy to Reality - Model in Chains Ch. 02

Story Info
An Asian co-ed exploring her fantasies.
5.3k words
4.79
10.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

I was in a dream-like state as I prepared to exit the building. I paused to take a deep breath, relieved and yet excited. It seemed to me that all that had happened in the past two hours was almost perfect, beyond my expectations. 'Master,' realizing he had given me no other name, seemed very safe, and he also seemed to read my thoughts. Maybe I was not that unique and that his past experiences and contracts with other girls had given him insights into the young female mind.

It was dark outside, but I had to take the bus back to campus. There was no way to hide the ankle cuffs, and I did not want anyone thinking I was an escaped convict, so I squatted down near the stairwell and used the tool to remove the cuffs. They were so shiny and hard. With a mental sigh, I dropped them in my bag. The windbreaker would sufficiently hide the wrist cuffs and my collar.

My collar! I could not believe how sexually stimulating it felt. I would have to take it off in the morning, at the latest, but I could hardly wait to get home, look at myself in the mirror, and masturbate my brains out!

The bus ride back gave me time to think and relax. It all felt so right, and I would certainly keep tomorrow's appointment.

My roomie was not home when I returned to our apartment. It was not hard to avoid her. We shared a common kitchen and living room, but we had our own bedroom and bathroom. I grabbed half a Subway and a yogurt from the fridge and went to my bedroom. In seconds, I had stripped and was propping one foot on the dresser, relocking the cuff. The CLICK sound immediately sent my pussy into action. I looked in the mirror and saw the image of a Gorean slave girl, preparing herself for her Master. I locked the other ankle cuff.

I stood back from the mirror and used a scrunchy to tie back my hair. Something was missing. Heels! I scrambled through my closet and found the shoes with the highest heels I owned. They were at least an inch shorter than the pair that Master had me model.

I stood before the mirror again and with my phone took a picture from my chin down. I retook it from my nose down. I wanted to be sure it included the hoop earrings I so loved, another aspect of Gorean culture. I submitted that picture to a Tumblr site that blogged selfies of Asian girls.

By then, I was simmering to the point of eruption. I removed the heels and almost raced to the shower. Some of my best cums occur in the shower, with the shower head on pulse and pressed against my pussy. Tonight was no exception; in fact, it might have been the best cascade of cums of my life! With my neck, wrists, and ankles wrapped in unyielding steel, my fantasies were running wild.

I was able to drift off to sleep quite easily, feeling that the day could not have gone better.

When I awoke the following morning, I felt a little groggy. It was like I had been dreaming, but could not remember the dream. When I turned over, my ankles touched and clinked, reminding me of last night. Mmmmmmmmm, I purred, and reached up to stretch, seeing my bound wrists. I reached up to finger the metal around my neck, feeling its smoothness against my skin, feeling its strength against my femininity.

In seconds, my other hand found my awakening clitty, poking her little head from under her labia folds and blankets. She is very spoiled and wanted immediate attention; within a short time, I had my first cum of the day. Yes, this would be a great day, I thought.

I had a 9 a.m. class and so did my roomie, Teryn. She is a hottie, for sure. Of the two of us, she is the extrovert, the one guys notice first. I am more the tag-along, the afterthought, the "girl with Teryn." Well, I smiled, who was collared and cuffed in steel this morning, and had a one to nothing cum lead? I smiled and rose from my bed, padding to the bathroom to pee.

I sat on the toilet and examined my wrist cuffs. Nothing changed in my mind overnight. They were beautiful and I felt more "woman" than ever before.

My pussy was sticky, so I took another quick shower, deciding against a shower cum, but promising myself one later. I finished, dried myself, and decided to dress before breakfast. That was not my usual routine, but I just did not want to leave the safety of my room until the last minute. I would normally have walked into the kitchen in a long T, or with just my bra and panties, but that was not in the plan, bondaged as I was.

It was late fall, but the weather had been typical So Cal great. I thought of the leather outfit Master had given me to wear last night, and imagined wearing it to class today. I smiled inside. Eventually I decided on a pair of cut off jeans that barely hid my ass, a halter top, and flip flops. I would put on a Bruin sweatshirt when I left the apartment, and wear it until the day warmed up. Sigh, time to remove the steel.

I sat on my bed, unlocking my wrist and ankle cuffs. I closed them, and set them aside to take with me later. I needed the mirror to remove my collar. I felt naked walking to the mirror, without the wrist and ankle steel. I hadn't examined the collar in any detail last night or this morning. The front had a ring and I imagined a leash hanging from it. I turned it around on my neck, noticing a notch at the top. I inserted the wrench tool, but it would not enter the slot. For a moment, my tummy did a flip flop, but I figured I just didn't insert it at the right angle. I took a scrunchy to pull back my hair for an unhindered look and tried again. It was not going in the top. That was certain. I flipped my hair, stalling for a moment because my stomach had reacted again by doing a somersault. This time I brought the wrench up from the bottom. CLANK.

At that moment, I lost it! I tried to force the wrench from the top, then the bottom. I dropped it on my dresser and physically tried to part the collar, but it would not budge. I wanted to scream in frustration, but then decided to calm myself, knowing that a panic was not going to help. I picked up my phone and called the number of Master's location. I got a message advising me to leave a message and someone would return my call as soon as possible and to have a nice day!

"Hi, um, this is Jennifer Hu, I, um interviewed with you last night. Yeah, well, there is a problem. The cuffs came off perfectly, but the collar did not open, like, it's stuck. Please call me back and tell me how to get it off. Thank you," and I hung up.

I could not just sit around my room all day waiting for a call. He might not even get the message until much later in the day, if his business is primarily conducted in the afternoon and evenings.

There was only one thing to do, return to the building in which I interviewed last night and get Master's help. I could not let anyone see me, so putting on my sweatshirt and zipping it to the top, letting down my hair, I grabbed my bag with my class notebooks, and the steel cuffs. I checked myself in the mirror. Not bad.

"Hi, Teryn," I called, walking to the door.

"Hey, Babe," she replied in her usual sexy way.

"No time for breakfast, I'm gonna grab a Starbucks on the way, see you later."

"K, have a good one," and out the door I went.

The bus took me to the same location as last night, and I walked into the building, memories of 12 hours ago very vivid. Up the staircase, two doors down on the right. The door that said, "Over the Edge Studios"

I had almost no hope anyone would answer. It was barely past 9 a.m., so unless there was a secretary that arrived early, I would just have to wait. I hated the idea of missing classes, but priorities dictated otherwise. Then I saw the sign that read, "Out of office, will return at 3 PM." My heart sank. I would have to spend all day in classes with the collar. I could not miss a whole day. I was screwed.

~~~~*

I knew she would be pissed. My only concern was how I would handle that. There was no doubt in my mind that it was an opportunity to assert my control. I made it a point to be unavailable so she would have to wear the collar all day. No doubt she would need to be very creative when or if she could not hide it. Still, anger at me was not conducive to the type of relationship that I wanted with her, so I would have to immediately quell that attitude. This was a very thin line to walk. Yes, I wanted her to be the one that fulfilled my own fantasies. Yes, I thought I knew what she wanted and was seeking.

The difference was that in the past I really didn't get emotionally involved with my models. Sometimes it got sexual. We had fun. No strings. We both walked away with good memories and lots of pictures. I should keep it this way this time as well. I just had a feeling it would be more difficult to separate the emotional from the physical. If there even was anything physical, of course. I shouldn't be thinking that far ahead.

When she walked in the door I could see she was livid. I gave her just 30 seconds to vent about the key and collar and then I said, "STOP".

"Give me the key." She did and I deftly palmed it and used the correct key to unlock her collar. She was stunned.

"It is more difficult to work the key in the collar and looking at it reversed in a mirror. I should have had you practice before you left."

By then I had removed the collar and she would never know my ploy even if she was dubious about what I had said.

"But, far more important than a trivial error, perhaps it was a good thing. Tell me. How did it make you feel to not be in control for once? To be forced to wear your Master's collar, with nothing you could do about it?"

I had stopped her in her tracks. Now she wasn't sure if she could blame me for the embarrassing incident of wearing the collar all day, plus the humiliation of blaming me for something that could have been her own lack of dexterity. I didn't give her time to answer. She could think about that on her own time.

"I find this a rather timely incident. If you have no trust in your Master, then this is more significant that you realize. You may leave now if that is what you wish."

Her anger cooled instantly at my subtle threat.

"Decide now. I still have one more applicant for the position."

Giving her no real time to think about it, I knew she would stay, of course. What I had planned for her today was another story. It was a toss up. Would I push her too much and make her bolt? I guess that was preferable to her not being pushed at all and there not being enough excitement for her to stay.

"Speak, slave. Do you want this job or not?"

She jumped at my words. All anger forgotten and no doubt again remembering the excitement and wetness this was causing. She may be still unsure but I knew she was all but hooked.

"Speak now or go. Your choice."

I was not surprised when she finally said. "No please. I am sorry Master. Give me a chance."

Yes, I was using a method that many totally abusive and worthless men use. Making a vulnerable submissive feel guilty. The difference was that I would never abuse a woman. Abuse I guess is relative, of course. Spanking, whipping, humiliations were not abuse to a woman that down deep wanted and needed these things. To me abuse was beating and torturing a woman and making her believe she deserved nothing better. Even worse, making her believe emotionally she was worthless. Wrong. Oh so totally wrong. I love women. It is a terrible thing that women with submissive desires wind up used and abused by men that are clueless about these things. A Master does demand obedience and rewards his slave for it. Even on Gor, a fictitious planet where women are slaves, they are revered even if whipping is necessary at times. Punishment there is for a reason but they are very much, prize possessions. For an abusive earth man, physically abusing a woman is fun. Sorry, but that is just wrong. I wondered if my Asian beauty had ever heard of Gor. More than just science fiction, it depicts a philosophy that is all too true, at least for those who understand it.

"My decision has not yet been made, so let's talk. Last night when you went home, how did you feel about seeing yourself naked and in the first stages of bondage?"

I saw her eyes widen but didn't give her a chance to speak.

"I am betting that you couldn't wait to stand naked in front of your mirror and pretend you were a captive. In fact, I will bet your little hole got so juiced that you had to masturbate. Tell me. How many times did you cum? Once, twice, many times?"

She dropped her eyes, embarrassed no doubt that someone she had met only yesterday already knew her better than any of her friends. And no doubt humiliated by the fact I was being crude with her and it was turning her on.

"Look at me. How many?" I demanded

"Many, Sir."

"Big ones? Small ones?"

"Both, Master."

"And why did the steel affect you so much?"

"I don't know," she whispered. "I don't know."

"That's the second time in so many days that you have answered one of my questions that way. It is possible that if you win the contract, I could help you answer these questions, but it would take a commitment on your part to delve deep. You might just discover more about what drives you and what you are searching for than you can possibly imagine. Would you like that?"

She hesitated only a moment.

"Yes, Master. Please help me understand."

"We shall see. But first let's continue the interview. I think there are some important points yet to discuss."

I laid out all of the cuffs and collar on the desk. Then the key. The correct one.

"Use the key to open them all. I don't want you to fear wearing them again."

She opened them all. Even this key fit more snugly into the collar than the cuffs. The hole was just a little smaller. It would open them all. The other key a touch bigger would only open the cuffs.

"Now go into the dressing room and put on the outfit that is there waiting. As before, no underwear. I will again stress that under contract you will be wearing far less or nothing. I will be taking pictures very much like you see on the wall so look again at all of them. You will also feel my hands on you frequently to position you, to fasten chains, to get reactions or just to make sure your nipples or clit are properly aroused for close-ups. Just keep that in mind for now."

I had flooded her brain with a lot of perhaps shocking new ideas and I wasn't anywhere near finished. I watched her again through the one way mirror. This outfit was also leather but this time a bit different. The top held her breasts snuggly in place and completely covered. There was only one wide shoulder strap. The material was thin and showed her aroused nipples. This skirt was not tight at all, flared, a-line, whatever they called it, but it was even shorter than the last one, barely covering her ass and other treasure. The heels this time were a bit higher as well. There was hesitation again but she could not help herself turning and staring at the girl looking back from every angle.

When she returned, I looked her over.

"The outfit fits perfectly but it definitely needs some accessorizing."

I am sure she expected me to again put her in steel. A thought but I had a better idea. I pulled out from a drawer a box of items. I produced first two more sets of cuffs and collar but this time made of thick leather with shiny buckles and rings. I took one slender wrist and buckled on the cuff.

"As you can see there is no lock unless I attached a padlock through the rings. Perhaps another time."

I bound her other wrist then told her to put one foot on the chair. Not easily done in the heels. She had to steady herself with a hand on the back of the chair. I took my time. I could smell a bit of her musk as she heated up. After finishing her ankles and her matching collar I backed off to view, then said, "Something is missing."

She just looked at me in anticipation. I took two lengths of light but strong chains, then attached both to her collar and the other ends, one to each wrist cuff. Then I turned her toward the mirror and asked.

"What do you think?"

I had my hands on her shoulders and could feel her tremble. She just stared.

"Well my little slave. I think you look very Gorean. I am picturing you one day wearing a camisk."

She spun around and looked at me with pleading eyes. For a second time I heard her whimper.

"As I suspected. How many of those books have you read?"

"All of them, Master."

"That explains a great deal. Assume the position of a pleasure slave."

She immediately dropped to her knees and spread them wide. Back straight, hands on her thighs with palms up. Chin down but eyes up waiting for a command. She had no doubt practiced this position and did it perfectly.

"Very good. You know that a kajira only lives to serve her Master."

"Yes, Sir."

"And of course you know that a Gorean Master would make you yield to him for his pleasure in any and in many ways and you would welcome it."

She barely hesitated but dropped her eyes and said, "Yes, Master, I know. It is your right."

"Excellent, but that will have to wait."

She looked up and I swear I saw disappointment. But I had a couple other things planned for her and timing was everything.

"Master."

"Yes, slave?"

"My cuffs and collar."

"Yes, what about them?"

"Will Master lock them? Please."

I didn't answer but picked up a medium size but weighty lock for each. I ceremoniously clicked each into place. She was breathing faster now.

"Rise slave." I pushed her in front of the mirror again. "Bondage seems to suit you."

I looked at my watch. "I have an appointment with the other girl." It was easy to read panic in her eyes. "But I don't want you to leave yet. This should only take fifteen to twenty minutes. I want you to wait in the studio. The door is across the hall from the dressing room. You can explore a little. Browse the equipment that I use for photo shoots. Get a feel for it. I will come and get you soon."

She agreed with a "Yes, Master." But she was still shaken by my discovery of her Gorean needs. As soon as the door closed I pulled back a large framed picture on hinges revealing another one way mirror to the studio.

There were a lot of expensive cameras and lighting equipment, of course. It was also a very well equipped dungeon. Not just the modern BDSM stuff. It looked like a real medieval dungeon in some areas, complete with rack, stocks, the works. On the walls hung an array of whips, paddles, chains, cuffs and collars. There were shelves that contained a plethora of vibrators, dildos and plugs of every size and shape. This should keep her entertained a while I thought. I saw her hesitate as she walked in. I had to laugh. Talk about your kid in a candy shop. Only better.

As if on cue, Vanessa walked through the door of my office. Vanessa was not one of the applicants at all. In fact I had already ruled out all the others. If Jennifer did not work out I would start over but so far my hopes were high. Vanessa was a real dominatrix, but her services were strictly for women only. I brought her in on occasion when I needed a woman's touch with a submissive model. I should also mention she stands about 5'10", but with her sky high stilettos, she is well over 6'. She wore for this little show, a latex corset with matching latex thong. Her muscular ass and thighs were bare to her shiny mid-thigh boots. The corset pushed up her ample breasts till they were almost spilling over. Above one breast was a tattoo of a beautiful woman on all fours wearing only a collar and leash. She had other tats as well as piercings, but nothing gaudy. Not to forget long black hair. Very much the Domme.

"Where's our victim?" she said with a laugh.

We watched Jennifer explore the studio while I explained to her each setup. All with a light touch today. I wanted her to make everything look spontaneous in her role as just another applicant. I tucked a hundred dollar bill fully down her cleavage.

12