Fantasy to Reality - Model in Chains Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheapskate," she laughed. It was a running joke. She loved this kind of thing and would do it for free, but I was taking her time away from work and we were friends so I always gave her a little tip.

We walked into the studio together. I thought the girl's eyes were going to pop as she looked up at her Domme to be, at least for the next twenty minutes or so.

"Jennifer, this is Vanessa, your competition. As you can see, she is the opposite side of the coin from you. She is an experienced Dominatrix. You, as we have already seen are the antithesis, very submissive. I am going to have you both do a little improvisation. Actually Vanessa will be improvising at my suggestions. I will be grading her performance on creativity. You, slave, I will be judging your quickness to obey and your reactions. Nothing elaborate, just a couple minutes each. "

I didn't know at all if she had ever had any intimate interaction with a woman before. I didn't care and I wasn't going to ask.

"First act. Vanessa. Jenn is your submissive girlfriend and she just said or did something sexy that made you horny. What might be your first reaction?"

With zero hesitation, Vanessa grabbed a fistful of her hair and bent her head back and kissed her hard and long on the lips. A full thirty seconds or more. The Asian's eyes went wide at first then closed and returned the kiss eagerly. I just smiled and made a note on a pad to make it all look legit.

"Next. Your new pet needs to be walked."

Vanessa grabbed a leash from a hook on the wall then turned back.

"All fours my little puppy bitch."

Jenn dropped immediately and Vanessa snapped on the leash. Then she walked her pet all around the studio twice and came back. She patted her on the head and said, "That's a good girl." Jennifer rubbed her face up and down Vanessa's shiny boot. Nice touch I thought.

"Excellent."

"Now, you have just found out that your slave has been sneaking around and giving blowjobs. You are intrigued. You have always known she was a bit of a slut and you love her for that so you tell her that you want to see her technique."

Vanessa laughed and grabbed a very realistic looking dildo from a shelf and held it in the proper position. Jennifer was still on hands and knees as Vanessa used her hair to raise her into position. I was impressed by her enthusiasm and style at sucking the dildo. Experienced or a natural, I wondered.

"Very good. You are not mad at her, but since she was cock sucking without your permission she must be punished."

Before Jenn could react, Vanessa had grabbed a small flogger and pushed her shoulders to the floor. In this position, I saw the super short skirt ride up completely, baring her ass. I heard the tails of the whip connect twice on each cheek. I had no doubt a few tails went between her slightly parted legs and found a more sensitive target as well. She howled.

"OWWWWWWWWWW. NOOOOOOOOOO."

But it was over in seconds

"One last thing. Vanessa, you want to check to see if everything that has just happened has turned your slave on. No penetration allowed though."

Her fingers disappeared between the girl's legs.

"Geez, she is soaked."

I saw her fingers covered in juice. I leaned down and said, "Slave, do you want, no, do you need to cum?"

"Yes, Master."

"No, not good enough this time. How bad do you need it? Beg for it."

Her body had completely taken control of her mind.

"Oh God. Don't torture me, please make me cum.

Pleassssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

I nodded to Vanessa who would do it as I told her earlier.

"Ok, but only once this time."

I had told Vanessa to slide two fingers between her pussy lips then up over her clit, then to squeeze her clit between them. I had thought though it would take more than one time. I underestimated her. It seemed like she was barely touched and exploded like a volcano. The spasms were intense until she shuddered, then trembled as they subsided. Perfect. I love seeing women orgasm but all women are different. This girl was incredible.

When she regained her composure, though not her breath, I pulled her up by her leash and led her back to the hall with Vanessa following. I told Jenn to go into the dressing room and change. I also handed her the key to the locks. She looked up at me with the sad eyes of rejection. I put my lips to her ear and whispered, "Don't worry, you were perfect."

The spark in her eyes came back as she entered the dressing room. Van and I went into the office. Then she turned to me and said, "Holy shit, man. She's a keeper."

I laughed out loud and said, "Ya think?"

"But you were perfect, too. Thanks."

"You bet. But if you get bored with her, just send her my way. Deal?"

"Well. I can't imagine that happening anytime soon, but friends can share. That's a better deal."

We high-fived, but she also kissed me on the cheek and winked. As she sashayed out the door, I had to laugh at the thought of her walking around in public dressed like that. Only in L.A., I guess.

Jennifer walked in a minute later. Now looking so different but adorable in her cut-offs and halter top. She was quiet. I pointed to the chair and tried to be businesslike.

"Ok. First of all you did nothing wrong. In fact you were great. It's a tough decision though and here is why. Vanessa is an experienced Dominatrix. This job for her is great advertising. She wants her face spread all over. More business. She needs no training and has her own outfits. All plusses. On the other hand, you are inexperienced and don't want recognition, which I completely understand. You also would require me to make the investment in clothes at least at the beginning. All that being said though, I would rather hire you."

She looked up finally at that last comment.

"We now have only one hurdle, but I believe I have a solution."

She perked up a little bit more.

"All your reactions to everything you have experienced so far, show how deep your submissiveness is. That is what I want. But just as important are your facial expressions. Your eyes especially, but also your mouth, chin, etc. Not showing your face is a problem. Now here is the solution. Thanks to the digital age, it is relatively simple. Any photo that shows your face, even video, can be run through a computer program giving certain parameters to alter the basic structure of your face. It works even better than a mask. Your best friends and family will not recognize you."

Her eyes showed she was skeptical but this was all true. Of course, I would still have the originals. I smiled and said, "And I can prove it to you."

She perked up again.

"When you get home, send to me, as soon as you can, three or four pictures of you to my phone. It doesn't matter what you are wearing or if they are head shots or full body as long as your face is very visible. I will alter them and send them back to you in a few hours. Then you can test the people closest to you by asking if they know that girl. I suggest taking them with different clothes and backgrounds so they can't guess that way. Never tell them it is really you. I will wait a day or two after for your call, but please call me either way you decide. Here is my cell number. Ok. Now here is the offer so you can think about that, too. I won't pay for basic training sessions or just time discussing your submissiveness. Only for photo shoots. I usually pay $50 per hour for a newbie, but because I think you have so much potential I will double that. Send me the pictures as soon as possible.

"Since you may or may not be back, I am not going to send you home with expensive steel cuffs and collar this time. Instead, these will suffice and I expect you to wear them often, if not always, until we meet again. I think you were born to be collared and cuffed, and you will feel naked without them. They have no locks, so nothing can go wrong," I smiled.

I handed her black leather cuffs and a collar. The collar was spiked, not unlike a Goth girl might wear, certainly not unlike a dog bitch would wear. She timidly held out her hand, took them, and dropped them in her bag.

"Oh, and one last thing. For all your trouble and extra transportation expense about the key to your collar, maybe this will help."

I folded a hundred dollar bill and tucked it into her halter.

"You may leave now, slave. This choice may be the most important one so far in your young life."

As she went through the door she looked back, smiled and said, "Thank you so much, Master."

12