Fapper's Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His genitals weren't spared either.

As Todd's orgasm began to peter out, large dollops spitting from his pink crown instead of colossal cords, his cock was concealed as well. The entire enormous appendage was drenched, sticky lines of white covering every inch of the foot-or-so long monster. His hand still grabbing and massaging it was pasted to the fat base, blending in with it like he had an animalistic knot attached to his dick. Below his oversized rod his corpulent testicles had settled down now that they were drained of their contents, resting against the sheets between his legs, slumbering deeply until arousal hit their owner once more; each of the baseball-sized globes were similarly smothered by seed, the copious substance weighing down the region that were made in. Todd's legs down to his knees had suffered the same fate, his pillowy thighs matching the rest of his body above them. He was fucking soaked!

It took some time for Todd to regain his strength and come to his senses, his mind still muddled by pleasure and fantasies. When he did, he took his hands off his body and absentmindedly wiped them across his bed, uncaring about the stains and messes they would leave. Once they felt dry enough, he raised both of them to his face and began to clear his features, scooping heaps of cum from his eyes and orifices, pushing his bangs back away from his countenance; he licked his lips to help this process along, no stranger to tasting his own mess, swallowing the tongue-fulls of semen without hesitation. He had to rewipe his hands several times, his fingers and palms becoming constantly drenched the more he tried to clean himself.

Acquiring enough energy to sit up, Todd did just that.

Legs splayed, he lifted his back off of the bed, scooting towards the nearest wall to rest on. His huge cock had begun to wither, drooping between his thighs and sliding across the sheets, leaving a sticky white trail in its wake - this was the same for all of his lower half, semen streaking behind him. Moving slowly, he pushed himself with his hands as well, careful not to let them slip now that there was a waterfall of cum running down his torso, gravity applying its effects to the thick goop; as soon as he did reach the closest surface to lie his body on, bumping into it with a wet slap, his phone, which Todd had all but forgotten about, unstuck itself from his chest and landed against one of his thighs with a similarly moist sound. Reaching down, he peeled it off his leg and held it up to his face, turning the screen on and entering his passcode as he did.

Thank god for waterproof cases! His communication and primary porn-watching device, despite looking like it had been dropped in a bucket of warm glue, still worked, the touch-screen functioning as soon as it was cleared off the dense gunk. Todd was greeted by the sight of the video he was jerking off too stopped, almost at the end, his semen apparently strong enough to pause it. Wiping off the last bit of semen, he blinked several times, trying to focus on what he was seeing, his vision still spotty from exhaustion; as soon as he was able to truly see what was being shown to him, his eyes went wide, and a familiar stirring occurred in his loins, not caring that he just recovered from a mind-numbing orgasm.

The man that had been getting fucked was sitting on the couch, his back against the cushions, his legs lifted slightly and spread apart. His face was contorted by pleasure, his eyes rolled back, his tongue lolling out of his mouth. Both hands were resting on his black hair-covered stomach, cradling its inflated form, appearing as though a small baby-bump had formed - and what had caused this growth in his abdomen was obvious. Leaking from his gaped asshole - gaped enough that it looked like a fist could have fit inside of it without touching the sides - was a torrent of cum, the frothy seed pouring out like an upturned jug of milk. Even though the video was paused, Todd could clearly see a puddle of the girl's cum had formed in front of the couch, the stream being added to it caught mid-splash from the still-state of the scene.

Standing next to him was the she-stud, a leg on the furniture, hovering above her fucked-silly costar, her hand a smear of blurry pixels, having been stroking her humongous hunk of girlmeat when Todd's phone turned off. Her cock looked more giant than before this way, engorged from her orgasm, completely captured in the farther away perspective, appearing twice as big as Todd's own ridiculous endowment; it was pale and thick, comparable to her own bicep, her glans the size of a softball, every inch of it darkened from all the blood needed to keep it aloft. The melons between the pornstar's legs hung down to her knees, the venous sack pulled tight, each one as big as both of Todd's combined. Flying from her enormous cockhead was a huge stream of cum, aimed directly at the man she had filled with semen's face, still connected to her cock despite her being over a foot away from him.

The video had obviously stopped before the cumshot scene.

Todd took in this erotic imagery with rapt attention, his sore genitals pulsing with slowly renewing vigor. Once again at a crossroads, he was split between who he wanted to be more, both positions looking equally enticing, to his conflicted confusion. On one hand, he'd love to be in the dominant pornstar's place, responsible for so much readily apparent pleasure, able to exert his sexual will on another for the first time in his life. Completely caught up in his own climax, allowed to shoot his seed on or in someone else instead of on his own body. Having another that he could satiate his seemingly unending lust with, finally letting him move away from his more-than-likely unhealthy porn watching habits, and his addiction to self-pleasure.

On the other... well, the man in the video looked like he couldn't have been happier throughout its entire duration. Cumming multiple times, a slave to the pleasure another brought him, putty in their hands. Todd hadn't experimented much with backdoor play, but that didn't mean he wasn't curious or that he didn't know it felt good and was able to give people hands-free orgasms. Giving someone else responsibility for his ecstasy, giving them control and free reigns to do what they wanted with him - something that was much closer to his natural disposition. Bottoming maybe wasn't so bad, at least as far as he could tell, and at this point he wouldn't be against trying it. The reality was, he would do almost anything to not be alone anymore, to have a normal life.

Sighing, he swiped his fingers across the video, his other hand going straight to his rising cock...

12