Fapper's Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 02

Story Info
A Push In The Right Direction.
5.5k words
4.65
11.3k
19
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, here's the second part. Mostly story and plot set up, but introduces an important character doing some lewd things.

Contains: futa on female, futa on male/femboy, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, group sex, all the way through, muscle stuff, etc.

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

*****

Stepping out of the rideshare vehicle he had scheduled and taken, Todd shielded his eyes from the glare of the glowing, midday Sun. The brightness of the overhead rays were hell on his sensitive pupils, his naturally light-colored irises mixed with his shut-in lifestyle making them more vulnerable to the harsh light than most. Closing the door behind him, he swiped at his shirt, a dark-colored garment emblazoned with the name of an anime he was a fan of, unwrinkling the baggy article of clothing, the bottom hem low enough to cover his crotch. Shoving his hands in his basketball shorts, one of the few leg-coverings he had that was roomy enough to hide what he was packing - while also giving his junk room to breathe - he moved towards the restaurant looming in front of him.

Trudging up to the entrance, he took a deep breath, preparing himself to interact with strangers in person for the first time in what must have been weeks. Shaking his head, his medium-length, purple locks swishing against his face, he reached out and took a hold of the handle to the front door, opening it slowly; a burst of cold air wafted over his body as he did, practically drawing him into the place of business with the promise of a sanctuary from the oppressive heat surrounding him. Eyes downcast, he walked in, keeping his head low as he passed several other patrons of the establishment, the sound of numerous voices greeting his hair covered-ears. Looking up once he got to the front, his eyes scanned over the tables and booth, searching for the person who pulled him from his comfort zone in the first place.

Before Todd could find him, however, he was interrupted by a cheery greeting from a host.

"Hello! Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger! How many today?"

Like a deer caught in headlights in the middle of a road at night, Todd turned his head slowly towards the worker speaking to him, his eyes wide. Oh God, she was cute! She looked to be in her early 20's - same as him - and her face lit up as she spoke. Large green eyes stared directly at him, both of them being the same height, which didn't say much for the young man, her features framed curly red hair. Her lips were painted the same shade as her shoulder-length locks, the rest of her choice in makeup contrasting pleasantly against her ethereal skin tone. Unable to resist his baser instincts, Todd's view drifted south, straight towards the worker's breasts; to his mix of delight and alarm, they were huge. Resting heavily against the podium she was stood at, the large mounds pressed against her white, striped uniform top, putting stress on the thin fabric.

"Uh, I, well," Todd stuttered as he realized he'd been ogling her chest for much longer than was appropriate, struggling to look the woman in her face, "I'm supposed to be meeting someone. I um, don't know if he's here yet."

"Okay, well you're welcome to ta-"

The hostess's words were cut off by someone yelling from across the restaurant.

"Yo Todd! Over here man!"

Saved by the bell! A smile actually touched Todd's plump lips as he looked over to where his friend was shouting from. Giving the ginger, busty beauty a quick nod, keeping his vision centered anywhere else but her, he power-walked over to the booth the voice had come from, his sneaker-clad feet slapping loudly against the tiled floor. Weaving between the tables and people sitting at them, he did his best to clear his mind of the embarrassing interaction he suffered through, mostly attempting to remove the image of the woman's huge tits from his memory. The person who invited him out stood up by the booth, flashing a toothy grin full of pearly whites as he approached.

"Todd! Man, it's been too long. Good to see you!"

He immediately pulled Todd into a bear hug, squishing the feminine male's face against his muscular chest.

"Yeah it's good to see you too Damien," Todd returned the hug, before stepping back, the both of them sliding into the booth seats across from each other, the young man having to wiggle to get his ass and thighs into the small enclosure, "and yeah, I don't get out much."

"I can tell!" Damien laughed, his voice deep and masculine, "You look like a damn ghost!"

He wasn't wrong. Todd's skin was so pale it was nearly translucent, blue veins showing through the flesh along his arms even in their relaxed state, a feature that was further exemplified by his choice in darker colored clothing. Damien couldn't have been more different in this regard - almost every regard, truthfully - the pair as opposite as two people could be. His friend had a smooth, caramel-toned complexion, one he clearly took take of compared to Todd's own pasty appearance. Whereas the young man's outfit was almost entirely black down to his shoes, Damien had a green Polo on, form-fitting jeans, and bright blue sneakers on, his form of dress presenting a much refined, clean appearance - and the differences didn't stop there.

Damien's hair was cut close and faded on the sides, his crop of brown curls sitting neatly on his head. He had the beard to match in color and trim, making him look older than he was, quite the difference compared to Todd's baby-faced features and mess of dyed strands that hung down to his eyes. Deep chocolate eyes and a flat, large nose gave Todd's friend an incredibly masculine appearance, which was aided by his tall, clearly fit form. They were borderline on opposing sides of the spectrum when it came to looks and personality, but they had been friends since middle school, sharing several interests that had led them to meeting in the first place. Todd always felt self-conscious around the obviously handsome man, like his own failings as a male were more obvious because of it - but that never interfered with their friendship.

"Nice shirt man," Damien complimented Todd, passing him a menu. "Megalobox was good as hell. Such a cool show that just oozed style, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah it was really awesome!" Todd found himself lightening up, now that a shared hobby of theirs was the topic of discussion, "The ending was perfect. They wrapped it up really well."

"Fuck yeah it did! I mean when Joe and Yuri entered that ring I was on the edge of my seat! It was like..."

The pair continued on like this, animatedly discussing and debating their preferred form of animation. Their conversation was momentarily broken up by a waitress - as hot as the hostess as the front, to Todd's abject horror - grabbing their drink order, which the feminine one of the pair mumbled and blushed through. Going back to recommending each other seasonal shows and old classics, both men looked through their menus, sipping their sodas as they did. When the server came back around to put their food in the tablet in her hands, it wasn't any better for Todd, barely able to tell her the changes and modifications he wanted to make. Damien watched him the entire time, his own ordering going smoother, even taking a moment to flirt with the young woman, who returned his remarks gleefully.

"So man," Damien started as the waitress left their booth, his eyes following her jiggling cheeks, "still have trouble talking to women?"

"Well, yeah..." Todd frowned and looked down at the table, "not like I get much practice. You know that. It's hard for me to talk to most people, really."

"Todd you gotta get outta that apartment of yours more!"

"And do what? I code remotely, not like I have an office or anything to go to. I don't know what I'd do even if I did leave. Not like I have a lot of friends - and you guys are always busy anyway."

"Shit, there's nothing you can think of to do? Take your laptop for work to a coffee shop or something? Eat lunch at a park? Anything?"

"I mean sure, but you know me. I wouldn't talk to anyone, and then I'd just be stressed 'cause of it. I have people I talk to regularly online, but it's all text and stuff, so it's not like it's actually talking."

Damien shook his head.

"Bruh, we gotta get you laid or something. Get you a girlfriend or like a fuckbuddy or whatever. That'd get you out of your shell!"

"Yeah, 'cause women want me." Todd rolled his eyes and took a large gulp of his drink, "Never had luck in that department before, and I don't see why it would change now."

"'Cause we're not in school anymore!" Damien threw his hands in the air dramatically and laughed, "It's so much easier to find women - or men, if that's what you're into, I don't judge - that have similar interests that you do. You just gotta get out there and try."

"Besides..."

The taller man lowered his voice and darted his eyes back and forth, checking to see if anyone was paying any attention to them.

"...I remember seeing you change in the locker rooms at school, and you were uh, packing more than anyone else there. That's gotta count for something!"

Todd blushed.

"I mean, thanks for the compliment I guess, but it's not like that's the solution to my uh, problems. Can't exactly whip it out on a date or lead with 'Hey I have a big dick, wanna see it?' or anything like that."

"Yeah no shit man," Damien looked exasperated at his companion's comments already, "but it can help seal the deal! You're back at the date's place, things are getting hot and heavy, and you pull that thing out? You'd be losing that V-card by the end of the night, guaranteed."

"Oh yeah? You know from experience?"

Damien gave him a wide grin.

"Well, I'm not saying I'm Don Suave or anything over here, but yeah I ain't exactly lonely."

He leaned over to Todd, who met him in the middle of the table.

"Remember Suzie? From school?"

"Suzie...?" Todd twisted his head, giving his friend a questioning look, "Wait, Suzie with the fat ass?"

"The one and the same, Suzie with the fat ass!" Damien laughed again, Todd joining him in his mirth, "Well she was over just last night man, and let me tell you, I slept good after she left!"

Before Todd could make a joke or question his friend's story, their waitress returned with their food. Plates of large burgers and heaps of fries were placed in front of them, along with refills on their drinks and ramekins full of dipping sauces. After asking if they needed anything else, the restaurant worker left, letting them know she'd check up on them soon. Thanking her, they both got their meals ready, removing parts that were supposed to be left off, and seasoning the rest of it before digging in. The conversation was momentarily interrupted by the sounds of chewing and swallowing; taking another drink of his full soda, Todd returned them to the conversation with the line of inquiry that had been on his mind.

"How did you guys even meet? I can't imagine you kept in contact with her and just hit her up out of the blue."

Damien finished swallowing a mouthful of fries before answering.

"Nah man, nothing like that - we hadn't spoken since like graduation." The dark-skinned male paused to quench his thirst, "I met her on one of those hook-up apps. We matched, talked a little, and bam! Easy as that."

"You really use those sites?"

"Yeah, why the hell not? They're simple as shit and show you everyone else around that are looking for something quick. Swipe a little, talk a little - it's not hard. I mean it doesn't work every time, but I've gotten lucky a bunch of times using it."

Another pause occurred in their conversation as they both went back to scarfing down their meals.

"I mean, I don't know why you don't try one man. You're online all the time and prefer talking over text anyway, seems perfect for you!"

"Perfect for me? Not really, Damien." Todd dismissed this suggestion with a wave of a half-eaten burger, "I wouldn't get any matches if I tried."

"Don't know if you don't try, Todd."

"Nah, I'm good."

"Man, what do you have to lose if you did try?"

Todd thought for a moment like it wasn't supposed to be a rhetorical question.

"My self-esteem."

"Do you have any to begin with?"

The pale male looked to the side, his mouth twisting into a frown, his hair covering his eyes in a curtain of purple.

"Hey hey, I was just kidding," Damien reached out and patted his smaller friend's shoulder, "it was all jokes man. Sorry about that."

"I know Damien, it's cool. I just don't have a lot of confidence in myself."

"Look, you can use that to your advantage!" Todd gave him a confused look, "I mean, if you go in expecting nothing, then getting nothing won't hurt so much, but getting something will make you feel great. See what I'm saying?"

"I guess. But like, I don't know, I just don't think it's for me."

"Won't know unless you try!"

"Damien why do you care so much if I do or not?" Todd questioned, looking at his friend seriously, "Not like I'm miserable being by myself."

"You say that, but come on. You barely go out, and I'm sure you got a membership to a dozen porn sites! That can't be healthy man. Humans are, uh, social creatures. We need friends and companionship and stuff to feel good."

Damien returned Todd's earnest stare.

"And I care 'cause you're my friend man. I wanna see you happy, asshole!"

They both laughed again, the mood lightening.

"I still don't know Damien, it just doesn't feel like me."

"Alright, I won't push anymore - but you should at least consider it. Seriously."

Todd rolled his eyes and returned to the previous, less-personal conversation from before, questioning whether his friend was interested in some Isekai series about a guy who died and reset all the time that he liked. They gobbled down the rest of their meals and sucked down their sodas as they talked, the waitress returning to check up on them and, more importantly, to flirt with Damien several times. When she dropped off the check, Todd snapped it from Damien's grasp before he had a chance to grab it himself, which created a new argument between. As they bickered and laughed, the previous topic of discussion lurked in the back of the femboy's mind, teasing him with the potential and promise of what he'd always wanted; by the time they said their goodbyes and Todd was back home, he still couldn't shake the suggestion, the words replaying over and over again in his brain like an annoying earworm.

This persisted over the next couple weeks as well, the temptation to do as his friend recommended constantly nagging at him. He picked up his phone numerous times and looked at downloading the app, scrolling across the reviews like they mattered or were unbiased, his finger hovering over the button needed to add it to his home screen. But he resisted. Every time Todd found himself in that situation, he did something else - a something else that usually involved jerking off; if he still didn't want to do it after a bit of post-nut clarity, then it was obviously not the right choice for him!

Life continued on like this until one specific night, when things changed.

There was no reason for this variation in his will, but it still happened nonetheless. He had just finished having one of his numerous, daily orgasms, and was lounging in his computer chair, porn still blasting from the speakers, his body covered in cum. In the process of cleaning himself off and switching to another hobby of his, like watching anime or playing RPGs, an inkling appeared at the back of his brain, telling him that he should be doing something else. Almost like he was being guided by some unseen force, his hand - once it was free of his thick semen - went straight for his phone, and without the hesitation he showed before, downloaded the most popular dating app available to him. By the end of the night his profile was created, his pictures chosen, his bio written, and the swiping commenced!

...

Todd had been one-hundred percent correct in his guess on how it would go.

It had been a week since that fateful night, and Todd had absolutely zero luck in his quest to find a fuckbuddy. The amount of beautiful women using the app was staggering, and the young man had found himself swiping right more than he did left - even if many of them were bots using stolen pictures to try and scam people out of their money, or girls promoting their nude-selling accounts. He had tried to ignore these profiles as best as he could, but a few still got through, creating immeasurable disappointment in him whenever he got a message that was nothing more than a copy-and-pasted greeting and a link to some shady site; and those were the only matches he got. Ready to give up after his endeavor was proving fruitless, Todd prepared to delete the digital application until his phone buzzed with a new notification.

"Hi cutie" was all the text said, accompanied by a winking emoticon and nothing else.

Curious that it wasn't immediately followed up by the same spam messages as all the others, Todd clicked on the woman's profile, trying to see who it was that he had apparently matched with. The person's name was Kala, and Todd was instantly taken aback by how beautiful she was. All of her photos were basically the same: her, scantily clad, showing off an intense amount of muscle definition, everything bared but her fat ass and huge breasts, the clothes she was wearing clinging to her hazel-toned body like a second skin. Her features were sharp, possessing a pointed nose, nice-sized lips, and high cheekbones, her eyes a sultry brown that were lidded over with lust in every picture, her face curtained on the sides by long, bleached-white hair. She oozed sex appeal, like she could be a model on a fitness magazine cover, put there specifically to entice men to purchase a copy.

Some of the pictures she chose for her profile showed her working out. In one she was doing squats, lifting an incredible amount of weight on her shoulders while sticking her toned rear out, making it look even bigger and more prominent in the tight spats she wore. The next had her bench pressing a bar heavier than Todd's whole body weight, a six-pack of abs flexing, her breasts pressing against her sports bra, each one large enough to hide her face from view. The rest were more normal, but no-less enticing, including a slutty, stereotypical mirror selfie, and another of her barely wearing anything at all at what looked like a music festival, her long tongue stuck out while she threw up a Peace Sign at the camera. No matter where she was or what she was doing, she looked fucking good, that much was undeniable!

Why was someone this hot talking to him!?

Todd hesitated to reply, his fingers circling above his phone's keyboard over and over again, never quite going low enough to tap on the screen. What the fuck was he gonna say? After all this time of not a single real person showing genuine interest in him, he hadn't managed to come up with a reply for when a woman did message him for real. He'd been online enough to know that a simple 'hey' wasn't gonna cut it - women always made fun of those kinds of responses in viral posts online. Should he try to be suave? Make a joke? Send a dick pic? Okay, maybe not the latter, but a little bit of humor might go a long way in helping him feel better about the whole thing. His hesitation lasted a few minutes longer before he sighed and rapidly tapped out a message.

Todd: Hello :) I'm surprised you messaged me! Are you sure you didn't swipe on the wrong person ahha

12