Fapper's Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd grimaced as soon as he sent the message - self-deprecation probably wasn't the way to start a conversation with a stranger.

Kala: Nope! I knew who I was messaging lol. I'm surprised you replied so fast, I bet a cute guy like you gets plenty of matches

Was she fucking with him?

T: haha well I just started using this app and you're the first person to message me...

K: I guess I'm just lucky then ;) getting to someone so handsome before anyone else!

K: Means I get you all to myself lol

Oh she was definitely fucking with him.

T: Thank you, you're really beautiful!

K: Awww thanks, you're too sweet.

K: So what are you doing right now Todd?

T: Nothing much, just hanging out and watching TV. What about you?

K: I'm feeling really lonely right now. Do you wanna meet up and have sex?

Alright, there was no way this wasn't some kind of set up.

T: Wow, that sounds great but

T: Well, I mean we just started talking. I guess I want to get to know you a little bit better first. Just to make sure you're real and everything lol

K: Are you alone?

T: Yeah I live alone. Why?

K: Maybe I could convince you I'm real.

K: I wondered if you wouldn't mind me sending you some pictures or videos

K: I would hate for someone so good looking to think I'm a catfish or whatever lol

This whole interaction was getting more suspicious with every message. Todd was now fully convinced that Kala was trying to sell him something, but was being more coy about it, trying to lure him in with the promises of free previews first. That was only logical reasoning behind how forward she was being with him - there was no way a woman so out of his league would show this much interest in someone like him. Weighing the options in his mind, the young man considered whether wasting more of his time was worth it on someone with such obviously devious intentions; the conclusion he ended up coming to was that in the end the worse that would happen was he'd get some good fap material, and if his suspicions were correct, he could just unmatch with her and go with his original plan of deleting the app.

T: Sure go ahead!

K: Promise you won't share them with anyone?

T: I promise haha. Scouts honor!

K: You're funny, I like that lol

K: One second.

It didn't take much longer than that for the first picture to arrive.

As soon as it popped up, Todd clicked on the image to enlarge it, letting the lurid scene fill the entirety of his phone's screen. In it was Kala, of course, posing for the picture she'd taken for him. One of her sultry eyes was closed in a wink, her other wide open and staring into the camera, her pink tongue stuck out and resting against her chin. One hand was currently lifting up her shirt, the black material bunched at her neck, exposing her otherwise-naked torso. Two, large, head-sized mounds of fatty, brown flesh was where Todd's eyes were drawn immediately, each one capped by large dark nipples, completely stiff and sticking straight out like a small thumb. They rested atop a well-defined set of abs, flexed, showing off every striation of their definition; one of her massive tits was being held up towards her face by her other hand, her strong fingers mashing into the pliable flesh.

K: What do you think cutie? Think I'm hot? Am I real enough for you haha

Did he think she was hot? Kala might've been the hottest woman he'd ever seen! Just staring at the simple, erotic image she had sent him forced color into his cheeks and made his shorts tighten. Her tits were perfect - huge, soft, and they sat high on her chest like they were fake. Todd would never have another cold night with those things wrapped around his head! Not only were her chest-pillows incredibly sexy, the close-up Todd was afforded of Kala's face made her look even more attractive, which was saying something considering she was already model worthy! He could make out everything: the curved contours of her cheeks, the plumpness of her lips, the smokiness of her eyes. There wasn't a question to what his answer was going to be!

T: Wow. You look very real and very hot!

K: You're such a flatter! There's more where that came from

True to her word, another picture arrived only moments after that last message. This one was somehow even more salacious than the last, and Todd immediately popped a full erection upon witnessing it, the tubular bulge of his huge cock running down the length of his shorts, the pink head poking out from the bottom leg hole. Completely naked now, Kala was laid back on a bed - hers, presumably - with her legs spread and her hands at her bare crotch. Her fingers surrounded her pussy, the lips puffy and engorged, her clit poking out from its small hood, spreading the dual mounds that looked to be glistening with what Todd could only assume was intense arousal. Managing to tear his off of her titillating genitalia to look at the rest of her body, he could see that her lips were pursed like she was kissing, her eyes locked onto the camera, her face only half-visible from around her fat tits.

There wasn't a new text-based message sent between them before another attachment was sent to him.

Pausing the movement of his arm as it reached under his shorts, Todd clicked on it, and was both shocked and delighted to see she had sent a video this time around. A wet schlicking sound hit his ears before he even registered what was occurring in the moving picture, and as soon as his brain caught up it was sent spinning. Kala was fingering herself. She had three fingers rapidly sliding in and out of her pussy, her palm thudding against the bottom of her bubbly ass over again, her other hand working her clit like DJ on the boards. Almost all of her digits were moving furiously to stimulate and satisfy herself in some way, rivulets of her feminine arousal soaking her wrists and fingers, clear droplets flying onto the bed sheets. Moaning fervently, Kala's head was thrown back, creating a wall of white hair around her, her lips parting over and over again to announce her lust.

The entire video was almost half a minute long, and she didn't stop touching herself for the entire duration. Todd was now unashamedly jerking himself off to all of this gifted pornography, his out-of-place member freed from his pants and slapping against his stomach with every stroke. There was something so different about these personal videos compared to the usual ones he consumed - something much rawer and real. Flipping between the pictures and the video again and again, the young man found himself distracted by a thought he couldn't seem to shake once it entered his brain. Everything he was sent wasn't taken at a selfie-angle meaning that either someone else took them, or she had her phone propped up somewhere high; both options just begged more questions. His train of thought was interrupted by another notification appearing from Kala, this one already appearing to be some kind of media and not text.

Another video. Taken at the same angle with Kala in the same position, she was doing the same thing as she was previously, but somehow turned up several notches. Instead of just a few fingers, the dark-skinned beauty had her entire fist flying in and out of her cunt, her swollen lower lips clinging to her hand like they didn't want to let it go, stretching out several inches every time she pulled back. A river of pussy juice poured from around her clenched digits, soaking the sheets below her, wetting her jiggling ass cheeks, sheening them with a natural luster. She was borderline screaming now, her hips thrusting upwards to meet her self-stimulating motions, her whole body bouncing up and down on the bed.

And that was just the first half of the video.

In the latter part of it, her her erotic exclamations reached a fever pitch, and with one last jerk of her entire being, she ripped her hand from her leaking hole and gripped the bed sheets. Groin shooting into the air with an intense spasm, her pussy twitched then gaped on its own, a concentrated spray of feminine arousal exploding from her cunt. It flew high, arcing directly towards the camera, only to fall what looked like a few inches short of hitting it. Her geysering-orgasm lasted almost half a minute itself, the stream unbroken throughout its entire duration. Kala continued to spasm throughout it, her legs kicked out wildly, her scream matching the length of her climax; then, as soon as it ended, so did the video, and it was followed by a new message.

K: What do you think cutie? Want to come over now ;)

K: I can squirt just like that for you!

K: And maybe show you some other tricks I know lol

Todd didn't respond - he couldn't respond. He still hadn't stopped watching the home movie, replaying it over and over again, only seeing her texts as they appeared at the top of the screen. His own fist was flying up and down his cock as fast as Kala's went in and out of her cunt, his precum shooting from his cock and soaking his chin and chest. Eyes glued to his phone, he must have replayed it half a dozen times without pause, his eyes focusing on one thing after another: Kala's beautiful pussy, her heaving tits, the way she howled with such passion - he couldn't get enough of it! But, just like before, there was just something, one single thing he began to notice the more he watched, a slight disturbance in the way the motion picture was captured, one that all but confirmed his previous speculations.

When Kala came and her aroused expulsion flew towards her phone, it moved. It wasn't by much, but it clearly shook and the angle became ever-so-slightly more distant, like there was a person holding it who didn't want to get caught in the torrential downpour. Pulling the device closer to his face, he replayed the point of disruption, trying to figure out exactly what was going on. As powerful as Kala's orgasm was, it couldn't have pushed back some kind of tripod or desk or something like that, and the phone didn't move like it had been struck by the stream - it wiggled and moved slowly like someone was adjusting their position. There wasn't any other indication that there was another person in the room with her, but it was enough for Todd to stop stroking and question the woman's intentions.

T: Wow. Jesus. That was incredible

T: But I kind of noticed something

K: Oh, and what's that cutie? Still don't think I'm real?

T: No you've convinced me haha

T: You took all these right now?

K: Of course, just for you baby ;)

T: Ok

T: It's just that, it seems like you're not alone

T: Is there someone taking the videos for you?

There was a long pause before he got his reply, his heart beating in his chest like a drum.

K: You caught me lol

K: Do you want to know the truth?

T: Sure, unless you're gonna send me a link to some paysite or something

K: Nothing like that lol

K: I don't usually do this but you seem nice so hold on

A fresh picture appeared on the screen, this one of a person who was definitely not Kala.

12