Fapper's Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 03

Story Info
The Very Big Reveal.
4.2k words
4.72
10.4k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, the third part of this story is out now! This introduces the character everyone was actually excited for: the hyper-hung, super muscular futa haha. Enjoy!

Contains: futa on female, futa on male/femboy, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, group sex, all the way through, muscle stuff, etc.

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

*****

The woman facing the camera, smiling, was fucking huge; height, build, body, fucking everything about her was enormous! Standing by a closet door, the top of her head, which was adorned by flowing, straight blazing-red hair, nearly eclipsed the top of it, making it clear that she would tower over Todd, Kala, or anyone else who stood near her. Those same fiery locks ran down past her face, parting around her face, the front of it ending at her shoulders, the rest going down her back. Her face was strong but feminine, large green eyes staring back at the camera, her nose long and pointed, her lips on the thin side but in a way that matched her features, giving her an almost royal appearance; add on her pointed chin and deep-set cheekbones, and she could have been the princess of some fantasy, Amazonian kingdom!

Despite being just as beautiful as Kala was, it was the rest of this woman that struck such a striking image. Below her head, where the front of her hair rested, were two huge trap muscles that pushed up from her shoulders like small mountains, giving a hint to anyone like Todd who was peering up at her body what they were in store for if they crossed her. These two giant hills of strength gave way to arms that were curled against her body, her massive fists pressing into her hips, her biceps bulging; each one looked as wide as Todd's own waist! Giant veins coated the tanned skin on her limbs, sticking out like overfilled tubes across her flesh, lining her muscles like a treasure map. She was obviously relaxed, not flexing or showing off, but the grandiose boulders under her skin still extended and pushed out like she was smuggling bowling balls in the meaty appendages, her forearms nearly just as incredible in their pure bulk.

The white shirt she was wearing clung to her body like a too small condom on an oversized cock, almost see through from how tightly it stretched across her chest. Her chest, speaking of which, was even more massive than Kala's, one of her breasts bigger than both of the dark-skinned beauty's combined. Todd couldn't tell if it was pure muscle or fatty tit meat, but either way they were so astoundingly large she looked like she could use them to titfuck his entire body! They stuck out so far from her torso that she could walk around with a plate of food on them and not drop a single morsel! In fact, Todd could tell, even though she was quite a few feet from the camera, that small rips had formed around their enormity from the stress they put on the garment, showing hints of the succulent orbs under it, the same tears appearing around her mind-blowing biceps.

Todd couldn't see her abs under her top, but he already knew they were undoubtedly impressive, probably even putting Kala's six-pack to shame. Her hips flared out in a mix of muscle and natural fat, before falling to her thighs, which were somehow even bigger than the rest of her was! If he had any reason to think a single one of her biceps wasn't girthier than his chest, that concern didn't even exist when considering her thighs. Wearing a pair of black shorts, they clung more tightly to her legs than her shirt did to her torso, not even covering half of her quadriceps, the barrel-comparable start of her lower appendages looking strong enough to crush several watermelons at once! This woman's calves and feet were huge as well, something that was probably needed to hold up her hardened weight, practically every pound on her dedicated to pure, raw power.

Shit, she made Damien look like, well, him!

There was one other part of this massive, muscular woman that gave Todd a reason to think she wasn't quite a regular girl, all other things considered. Between her legs, pushing out the front of her tight shorts, was an absolutely monstrous protuberance; even through the dark material there was no guessing what it was that was pulling the fabric even tighter around her waist. A gigantic, tubular bulge that curled on itself several times distended the dark fabric, making the material of her bottoms almost sheer from the strain, the end of it creating a certain bell-shaped distension against one of her humongous thighs. It was like she had another arm sticking from her crotch, but one that already looked much longer than the ones attached to her torso. Below it were two other eye-catching swells, rounded, hidden things that made her stance a spread one, and made him wonder how they alone managed to fit in the bottoms!

It was her cock - it was her cock and fucking balls that Todd was ogling. There was no question about it, the person with Kala was a stud, and an unnaturally hung one at that! Her endowment, as covered and barely contained as it was, looked twice as big as Todd's at least; in fact, even in what the young man could only assume was her flaccid state, it rivaled any of the big dick pornstars he had jerked off to before, and he could only stare in wonder, his thoughts automatically trying to picture what it looked like bare - what it looked like bare and hard. The sight of this gorgeous, intimidating, fucking hugely endowed individual made Todd wonder what in the hell Kala was doing on this app in the first place!

A text from Kala interrupted his open-mouthed, aroused, still-erect gawking.

K: This is my girlfriend, Valya.

That just begged more questions!

T: Well wow. I didn't expect that.

T: Not in a bad way, she's really hot as well.

T: But why are you even on here if you have a gf?

T: Just wondering.

K: Its kind of complicated

K: We like to have threesomes, sort of

Threesomes!?

T: Oh?

K: Yeah its just that Valya is intimidating to a lot of people

K: I'm sure you can see why lol

K: So I usually get a guy on here to come over that we both think is cute

K: And Valya shows up and either watches or they watch us

K: Or sometimes a threesome

K: Its weird I know lol

Todd didn't know what to say. So not only did they both think he was cute, genuinely, but they wanted to have a threesome together? That still sounded too good to be true! He was flabbergasted, to say the least, unsure of how to even respond at this point. Was the invitation still valid now that he knew the truth? Could his first time be with not only one of the hottest women he'd ever laid eyes on, but a she-stud who was somehow more magnificent? Would he be expected to get fucked too? So many questions raced through his brain at light-speed it made him dizzy, his heart beating in his chest, his cock still hard. This didn't sound like an opportunity that came more than once in a lifetime, if not several, but Todd being the shut-in, shy virgin that he was couldn't figure out if it was right for him or not.

Before he could decide, Kala shot him another message.

K: I can tell you're not interested

K: Oh well lol

K: It was fun talking to you anyway cutie!

T: Wait!

Fingers only millimeters from typing out a message, Todd wasn't sure what to say. A part of him was afraid of course; meeting with strangers and getting intimate with them, with these people he barely knew, was fucking terrifying. He could easily end up making a fool of himself or not be able to get it up or something, squandering his chance at finally popping his V-card. Ending up leaving, humiliated. But the other part was screaming at him to do it, to take a chance for once in his life. To finally know the touch of another, and not be such a masturbation-addict. If it went well it could give him the confidence he needed to strike out and have more sex, and finally not be such a fucking loser. Hands shaking, he slowly responded, hoping to buy more time to help him make this life-altering decision.

T: I'm still interested.

K: Oh?

T: Its just

T: I don't really have any experience

T: With women or sex or anything

T: So I'm... unsure I guess. About it.

K: lol you really are a sweetie

K: We're nice girls

K: I'm sure we can make sure you have a good time.

K: Would you like to see more?

K: Get a taste for what it would be like?

More!?

T: I would like that

T: I mean you are both really hot haha

K: Thanks handsome ;) give me a sec

Breathing a sigh of relief, Todd fell back into his chair, feeling exhausted from the notion that he might get laid. He was excited to see what else the couple were going to send him, but at the same time it made him nervous. If he got too overwhelmed by what he saw, would he still be interested? There was no question as to whether the material would be hot, but it might change his mind for the worse! Todd didn't want to end up feeling out of place - more than he already did - around the two beauties, and there was a chance seeing them do... whatever they were planning to show him might enhance it to the point of despair. Trying not to dwell on it too much, he did his best to wait patiently for Kala's reply, which came after a few, very long minutes.

A new video appeared in his app's inbox, one he didn't hesitate to open despite his misgivings.

Now it looked like Kala's phone was actually mounted or resting somewhere, only one of the pair caught in the camera's lens, the angle slightly skewed. The point of view was a low one, showing Kala on her knees close to the device, still naked, breathing heavily, her arms stiff at her sides. Her eyes were looking at something, completely fixated on it, her nostrils flaring. Then, Valya stepped into the video. Still dressed, Todd was afforded a view of her entire body below her legs, her thighs looking grander and more impressive up close - but that wasn't the main draw of her appearance. Jostling wildly and bouncing up and down as she walked towards Kala was her genitalia, the enormous package leading the way, still encompassed in her too-small shorts. Valya stopped only when her junk was hovering right in front of her girlfriend's face, the Goddess of a woman absolutely towering over her, Todd given a perfect profile view of everything going on.

There was another pause before Kala attacked her partner's meaty extremities. Using her hands and face, she dove forward, burying her head in the thin material of Valya's shorts, her fingers grabbing at whatever they could. Todd could hear her inhale deeply, letting her significant other's musk invade her olfactory senses, her visage completely masked by Valya's bestial endowment. She continued to play with and maul the barely-hidden cock and balls surrounding her countenance, the muscular woman letting her have her fill. The rest of the video was much the same, Valya's genitalia never fully revealed, the pair having some over-the-clothes fun. It was one of the sexiest things Todd had witnessed!

A new home movie came right after the initial one finished and it was a direct continuation of the first.

In the same position and doing the same thing, Kala continued to pleasure Valya but with one major difference: the muscle-bound stud had unleashed the beast. Stretching beyond the length of Kala's head, Valya's cock, bronzed as the rest of her, extended from her flat groin like a fleshy log. It hung down the back of her girlfriend's skull, flattening her bleached hair, drooping past her neck before ending in the middle of the dark-skinned woman's spine; it was so fucking huge that not only was it as long as the woman's torso, it looked almost as proportionally wide, the top of her head and much of her back completely hidden under the massive beast! The glans attached to the end of it was a passionate red, practically as fat as one of Kala breasts, so big that Todd could see every crease and indentation in the oversized crown.

Below that hyper-sized trouser snake Kala had her face completely engulfed in her partner's cum factories, doing to them what Todd had wanted to do with her breasts. Just one of the prodigious orbs was colossal enough to eclipse the woman's head, both of them together enough to fully smother a person! Kala's hands looked comically inadequate as they tried to palm and grope the bulbous globes, like a child attempting to hold a pair of regulation basketballs. A smattering of ginger hair covered the equally enormous sack, strands that matched the one's on Valya's head poking out across its expansive surface area. The hung bull's ball-bag was saggy and wide enough that it draped around the rest of Kala's countenance, overwhelming her features in its wrinkled immensity.

And from the angle he was given, Todd could see all of this up close and personal.

Though he wasn't able to discern every detail of the pair, he could see enough - enough that his cock slammed against his chest once more, like it was reminding him that it hadn't gotten to cum yet. Many large veins were discernible across the flattened, fat sides of Valya's cock, ones that stretched out of the sight to the top or underside of it, each one wider than his finger and twice as long. He watched as Kala twerked her bubbly backside over and over again, no doubt putting on a show for her girlfriend just as much as she was for Todd, the smooth, chocolate-hued mounds bounding against the floor with muted thuds. Hell, he could even hear a low gurgling coming from Valya's balls, the massive hangers visibly vibrating against Kala's hidden face, leaving the question up in the air as to whether it was Kala herself making that noise and those movements, or were Valya's testicles so stuffed with sperm that they trembled because of it? Todd wasn't sure.

All he did know was that he was more turned on than he'd ever been in his entire life. Witnessing a cock that was so big, so undeniably huge that even soft it made Todd's look tiny, was enough to bring him to the edge of his own orgasm; if he had been jerking himself off again, he would have exploded several times by this point. Here were two gorgeous - gorgeous being an understatement - individuals showing the most erotic set of images he could imagine, all for free, and they wanted him to be a part of it!? Even for just one night, one session, one whatever he had been presented the opportunity to join in what would be unquestionably the best sexual experience he might ever had, and his mind still wasn't made up.

Like the ladies were reading his mind, yet another video appeared in his inbox - even if things didn't go well, he'd have new masturbatory material for weeks!

This one was taken from Valya's perspective, that much was clear, her gigantic, shirt-tearing chest taking up almost half of his screen. Below her was Kala, once again laid out on the bed, the top of her thighs barely visible from around her girlfriend's massive fatty protuberances; the rest of her was just as hidden by a just as giant part of the woman. Extending out from below her crotch, and rising up to her face, was Valya's cock, flopped over her torso like a hungry snake. Kala had her head craned so that she could suck at the grand glans, her hands running up and down its breathtaking length, her finger not coming anywhere close to encircling its ridiculous girth. The position of the phone moved farther away from its holder.

Now angled to see more of the pair and also getting closer, Todd was able to witness certain aspects in greater detail. Valya flashed the phone around, clearly trying to help give him as much of an eyeful as he could. The first thing he observed was Valya's groin which was covered in predictably red pubic hair that led down to the base of her bitch breaker, a part of it even wider than the rest of her unnatural appendage. Todd could make out her cum-creators and their container nestled between not her thighs but Kala's, spreading them out far, the outer sides of the muscled extremities hugged by Valya's own bulky boulders that she called thighs. They somehow looked more incredibly bloated than when they had been wrapped around Kala's head, like the seed brewing within them hadn't stopped once since they got free of their cloth confinement!

His view was changed again, this time the spectacle moving back upwards towards Kala. It ran over Valya's cock in what felt like slow motion, Todd able to make out every feature of the awesome appendage. Every vein, every ridge, every throb was all crystal clear in his sight, and each portion of the she-stud's meaty rod was as mind blowing as the last. There wasn't a part or section of it that didn't look powerful and incredible, and with Kala body under it for comparison, it made the impact of its size hit even harder; it made the fit girl look frail, a twig next to the trunk of an oak! It covered her stomach, squashed her breasts into sexy brown pancakes, and blocked the entire view of her neck and crotch, her hands looking like they were groping a steel beam instead of any sort of genitalia. When it reached Kala's face, the vision presented to him was enhanced in its absurdity.

Todd thought he produced a lot of precum, but this virile Goddess was on another level. The amount that constantly poured out of Valya's massive, gaping piss slit seemed unending, soaking Kala's face and matting her hair into the bed. Every few seconds she expelled as much seed as Todd could in an entire orgasm, and it was clear from the watery, but still thick and cloudy consistency of it that it wasn't true sperm. The milky substance was painting Kala's skin white and staining the sheets around her, rivulets running down her neck and cheeks. The woman laying under the behemoth had her mouth open and positioned below the fervently leaking tip, inhaling as much of the fountaining baby batter, the creamy liquid spilling from her lips even as her throat worked rapidly to swallow at all.

Her thirst-quenching fun was interrupted by Valya's cock moving away from her face. Panning down once more, Todd was given a front seat to the statuesque woman wrapping one of her meaty paws around the middle of her shaft - her fingers unable to enclose around it too - and lifting it off of her girlfriend's torso. It folded in over itself as it was raised into the air, too heavy to stay aloft on its own, the fleshy red helmet pointing straight down at Kala's huge breasts. Giving it a rough shake, the floppy tube of flesh slapping against itself, Valya slammed it down straight onto her partner's chest, battering her tits around from the impact; as soon as it hit its mark, it belched precum out at a renewed rate. The streaming seed flowed out over Kala's fat mounds, covering them like it had her face, drenching her hard nipples with a pearly-dye like snow capped mountains.

Valya replicated this series of movements again and again, slapping her cock a little lower down her girlfriend's body with each repetition. The splashes of cum didn't stop, puddles and rivers forming across Kala's abdomen, swamping her being in the sticky substance. Chest, abs, stomach - all of it was engulfed, the bed receiving the same treatment incidentally. When Valya had shuffled back far enough to reach Kala's pussy, she nudged and prodded it with her enormous glans, letting her semen flow onto and into it like she was marking her territory. After several powerful cock-slaps against her sex, the hazel-toned woman cried out in orgasm, another long stream of girlcum flying from her cunt and soaking the Valya's massive member.

12