Fapper's Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video only stopped when her climax did.

K: So what do you think?

K: Did that help convince you ;)

Unsure if it was Kala or Valya messaging him considering the latter's current state, Todd stared mouth-agape at what he witnessed regardless. He had cum during his viewing of the video, sometime in the middle of it, his own body covered in semen, his shorts soaked at the crotch. Everything he saw was as incredible as it was arousing, and Todd wasn't sure if he'd ever been harder! The way Kala reacted to her girlfriend's ministrations, the giant cock itself, and the amount of pre the virile bull expelled was all enough to make his body ache with need. He hadn't ever desired anything more than he did now, his body urging him to get their address and head over this instant, the need so strong it was almost painful. Convinced? He was practically spellbound by the imagery thrust upon him, the only other thing on his mind a play-by-play of every single second of the video.

There was only one problem.

The entire time he had watched the erotic movies, his brain was filled with intense fantasies... but not the kind he expected. In his euphoric day dreams, it wasn't him being worshiped so reverently by one of the most beautiful women in the world, it was him doing the worshiping! His brain replaced Kala with himself in every scene, from the moment Valya's prisoned-package came into view, to the last image of her getting her pussy pulverized. It was him groping and sucking on those massive balls. It was him lying back, pinned to the bed by that magnificent member, his mouth sucking at the tip. It was him getting covered in absolutely insane amounts of cum, not an inch of skin untouched by Valya's essence. And then after all of that, his fantasy continued, involving Valya pinning him down and rocking the bed with each thrust she made.

It wasn't what he expected at all. He would still kill for the chance to get a blowjob or fuck Kala, but the fixation on Valya was more prominent. Would that change how he acted around them? Would he find himself ignoring the female completely in favor of the dual-sexed individual? Could he handle the sensory overload that no doubt would happen just from being in their presence? Todd wasn't sure, but in the end, he didn't care; he wanted them and what they had to offer, consequences be damned! That kind of thinking was completely out of character for him, but this entire interaction had been alien in every way, making it feel more appropriate. He was going to do it - he was going to go for it!

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath like he was about to ride a rollercoaster, he let his fingers automatically tap out whatever message they would..

T: I'm convinced. I'm in!

K: Really?

K: Are you sure haha

K: Don't want you to feel pressured or anything

T: I'm sure. I think lol

Todd's heart felt like it might burst from anticipation at any moment.

K: Awesome :)

K: We're both really excited!

K: When would work for you?

T: I'm free basically anytime in the afternoon

T: So whenever lol

K: How about tomorrow afternoon?

K: We'd invite you over now but as you saw we're a little busy haha ;)

T: That works for me!

K: Great! Let me send you my address and...

The rest of the conversation was fairly mundane, mostly concerned with just scheduling when Todd would come over, and some small details here and there. Before too long they had said goodnight to each other, Todd immediately getting up and leaping into his bed. Holding his phone to his chest like a schoolgirl who just got asked out by her crush, he stared up at the ceiling, a huge smile on his face. He couldn't believe he'd actually done it - he couldn't believe any of it had happened. Scrolling back through all the messages they had exchanged, he made a mental note to send a 'thank you' text to Damien after all was said and done, assuming it all went well. Once he hit the portion of the archived correspondence that included the more lurid aspects, Todd's mind went elsewhere.

Opening the last video sent to him, he reached towards his crotch, ready to make the night end on another good note...

12