Fapper's Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd shot another helping of pre out onto the floor in front of him.

Taking that as all the approval she needed to continue, Kala turned around and stuck her ass out. The rounded, protruding cheeks pressed the denim of her pants outward, the thick fabric sucked between her huge ass. Shaking her hips, she displayed the fact that she could very easily twerk those fat pillows even when restrained, bouncing them up and down obscenely; Todd's eyes followed them, mesmerized, his own hands stroking his big dick now. With as much deftness as she had to his jeans, Kala slid off her own, showing that the thong clinging to her wide backside matched her bra. Continuing to shake and wiggle her ass, she let her guest see the glorious, chocolate mounds in all their glory, the pliable flesh jiggling like Jell-O.

"God damn I never get tired of watching her do that!" Valya slapped her partner's ass again, forcing the wobbling cheeks into a frenzy, "What do you think Todd?"

"T-They're amazing," he gulped, trying not to cum right then and there, "really a-amazing."

"Fuck yeah they are! Guess it's my turn."

At the announcement of her girlfriend's own incoming strip show, Kala bolted upright and took a step back for a better view. Winking at her, Valya grabbed the bottom of her tank top and lifted it up, showing Todd something he hadn't seen before: her two, tanned, colossal breasts. They looked even more ridiculous now that they were uncovered, like the thin top had been somehow concealing their true size. Both of the insanely huge, fatty globes eclipsed a watermelon in size, topped by thumb-thick-and-long pink nipples like giant pacifiers that were begging to be sucked. Despite their absurd heft and mass, they didn't sag much, only just covering the top set of incredible abs she possessed, bulging out from the sides of her striated serratus. Todd could have used one for a pillow and been happy for the rest of his life!

Sliding the white garment over her head, shaking her flowing fiery locks as she did, Valya moved onto the main event, the part of the giant woman both Todd and Kala were dying to see. Grabbing the waistband of her stretched sweatpants, Valya paused, looked from Kala to Todd, and then smiled mischievously. Grip intensifying, her knuckles turning white, the muscles on her arms ballooning like they were going to explode, the arteries and veins lacing them throbbing violently, Valya shredded her pants apart in an instant like they were made of tissue paper. The pair of onlookers both gasped at the same time at the display of incredible strength and the group of objects that were now bared for them to gawk at.

"Jesus Christ baby," Kala panted, her hand sliding under her thong, "you gotta do that more often. Holy shit..."

"Then you're gonna have to start buying me pants in bulk!" Valya laughed, "I just wanted to put on a show for Todd here."

Grinning at the young man, who was goggling at her open-mouthed, she reached down and hefted the part of her body he was focused on. Like before, Todd saw that she couldn't wrap her own massive, thick fingers around her girthy monstrosity, which had been bouncing against her knees, the humongous head actually hanging a couple inches lower. Lifting the darkened, awesome appendage, she held it out straight in front of her, the top half of it sagging towards the floor, unable to stay straight due to its own massive weight; there had to be twenty pounds of meat attached to her crotch! Obviously flaccid - or at least mostly - it waved like a flag in the wind, pulsing even in its soft state. Valya gave it one long stroke from the base to the tip.

Like every single other aspect of the Goddess, her cock appeared to be even more fantastical than when it was captured in videos and pictures. It was practically as long as one of Todd's legs, and if he didn't have such thick, girlish thighs, it would be just as wide. There were veins that webbed the tough, tanned flesh that were bigger than his entire cock, and Todd could see that her urethra was even more pronounced, proportionally bigger than any other dick he'd ever seen. He wasn't sure he could fit her glans in his mouth, the deep red crown easily bigger than his fist. Below her extreme endowment, her corpulent, gravid globes shook, nothing else but themselves moving them, the head-comparable cum factories emanating a low gurgle as they did.

Todd had to stop stroking himself just to not cum right then and there.

"What do you think Todd? I know you saw it in the videos, but it can be different seeing it in person."

For once Valya sounded a bit shy as she spoke, waiting for the approval she needed to move further.

"I, wo-wow, well, I, h-how, big..." Todd blubbered like he was learning to speak, unable to find the words to describes how fucking sexy he thought she was, "its, yes, I..."

"Mmm I think he likes it baby." Kala confirmed what he was thinking, moving over to glide her own fingers across her partner's cock, "I know I do!"

"I know you do dork," Valya rolled her eyes but swatted at her girlfriend's fat ass again, "but we gotta make sure this cutie over here does too!"

"Well..." Kala watched as a foot-long rope of precum shot from Todd's cock and splashed against his chin, "I think you have your answer right there!"

"Perfect." Valya bent down and kissed Kala passionately for a few seconds, "Now why don't you show him some love? Can't have him feeling left out."

"Of course!"

Waltzing towards the petrified-in-place young man and putting an exaggerated sway in her hips, Kala licked her lips again as she approached him. Standing between his outstretched legs, she leaned forward, brushing her huge, lingerie-clad tits against his face, her hands resting on his shoulders. Letting his visage be smothered by her chest pillows, Kala swiveled her ass back and forth, rocking her body against his. Pulling back and allowing him a breath, the voluptuous woman slowly began to crouch until her face was in front of his, using this new angle to kiss him once more. Taking his hands in hers, Kala lifted them to her waist, giving him permission to touch and explore her body, something he did gladly.

God her skin was so smooth! Even though he still felt nervous and hesitant, Todd ran his hands up and down Kala's sides, the experience of feeling up another person like this like nothing else in this world. A new conflict arose in him as they kissed, one he never expected to face in his life: should he grab her ass or tits first!? Both parts of the woman were equally as enticing, and Todd found himself struggling to choose; but, like she was making up his mind for him, Kala pressed herself harder into him, pancaking her tits against his thin chest, giving him an obvious, easier option. Happily, he went ahead and slid both hands over her bubbly behind, squeezing the fat cheeks in his small hands. Kala moaned into his mouth.

Mauling her stupendously-sized ass like it might be the only opportunity to do so he would ever be granted, Todd did everything with her shelf-like backside he'd always wanted to. He smacked it, jiggled it up and down between his fingers, and of course, groped the meaty mounds, the soft flesh sinking into his palm; at the same time he couldn't stop himself from thrusting at Kala's hard stomach, grinding her abs against his cock, his precum spraying against her bra. She moaned louder and louder into his mouth, clearly enjoying his touch and expulsions, the visible signs of arousal he was showing increasing her own pleasure. Todd could hear a light plapping noise occur away from them, giving him a hint that Valya was appreciating the show the pair put on.

Disengaging from the kiss, Kala stared into Todd's eyes, both of them panting laboriously; then, without prompting, she attacked his neck. A feminine squeak escaped his lips as her lips sucked in a section of his flesh, biting and licking it, any caution about not overwhelming the young man she possessed completely gone. Moaning louder, he continued to manhandle her ass for as long as he could, her oral ministrations moving lower and lower down his body. Chest, nipples, navel - none of it was spared from her saliva-filled onslaught, her hands reaching towards his cock at the same time as her journey south. Once again she stroked him rapidly, her hands flying up and down his slimy member, her breasts cushioning his churning testicles.

Now that she completely hunched over, Todd could no longer grope her ridiculous rear, choosing instead to keep his hands running along her back, stroking her bleached hair. Kneeling in front of him, Kala gave him a sultry look as she jerked him off, allowing droplets of precum to wet her visage, making absolutely sure he could see how much she wanted his cock. Dipping her face forward, she extended her long tongue and lapped at his leaking glans, showing the pink muscle's surprising amount of flexibility off, practically wrapping it around his engorged, lower head. Todd shuddered, his hands going to the bedding again to grip and twist it. Having gotten the reaction she desired, she dove down and inhaled his cockhead.

Lips spread over the fat glans, she bobbed her head up and down, still sliding her fingers across his lengthy appendage. It filled her mouth completely, her cheeks bulging just from the width of the pink crown. Noisily, she put her all into blowing him, slurping and drooling on his massive member, her hair curtaining her countenance in a sheet of white, strands brushing against Todd's thick thighs. Her throat worked swiftly to swallow his constant streams of precum, sinking deep enough that the gooey liquid spurted straight into her gullet. Her own moans reverberated his shaft, vibrating it, adding another layer of pleasure for him to bask in.

That was until Todd suddenly felt a pang of panic.

Out of nowhere the feeling that he was doing something he shouldn't have been hit him. Being touched, sucked, worshiped by such a beautiful girl, while the most hung, hottest woman he'd ever laid eyes on watched the whole thing was all of a sudden not what he wanted to be happening. He was overwhelmed. It was too much. It didn't feel right. A certain ansty sensation overtook him, his eyes shooting open, his hands bolting towards Kala's shoulders, his legs straining. Without thinking about his actions he applied pressure to Kala until she got the message and pulled off his cock, sitting back on her heels and giving him a confused expression. Looking back at her sadly, he realized he wasn't ready - he just couldn't do this right now!

Todd wasn't sure what had caused this unpleasant sensation to surge inside of him. He didn't feel it when they kissed, or he was groping her, or even when she had been stroking him - something about her mouth touching his member set him off. His brain reeled, trying to comprehend why his deepest fantasy was making him so uncomfortable; as he thought about it, certain images flashing before his eyes. The man in the porno being fucked. The video of Kala covered by Valya's cock and precum. Valya herself. It was becoming clear that he wanted something like this, but also different, and the fact that it wasn't exactly to his apparent taste, shot him full of anxiety-fueled adrenaline.

"I'm sorry!" Todd cried out, standing up and clasping his hands together, "I'm sorry I just, I just- I can't, I-"

"Hey hey it's okay," Valya was instantly next to him, her arm wrapped around his waist in a half-hug, "don't worry, you're fine."

"Did I do something wrong?" Kala stared at him, eyes wide, a hurt look contorting her face, "Did I use my teeth? Did I-"

"I think we just went too fast for him, Kala," Valya interrupted, Todd immediately nodding in agreement, "I think this cutie just got a bit overwhelmed."

She stroked his hair.

"It's okay Todd, it happens. We should have went slower."

Kala got to her feet and mimicked her partner's actions.

"I'm sorry baby, I should've asked first. Let's stop right now and chill for a bit. No need to rush anything.'

"That's right, we can go at whatever pace you want Todd."

Todd swallowed.

"I-I'm f-fine," he managed to stutter unconvincingly, both of the ladies looking at him with concern, "I just, I..."

He looked down, not finding it in himself to look the comforting pair in their faces.

"...is it okay if I just watch? I-I mean you two. If that's o-okay."

Kala gave him an inquisitive gaze, but Valya smiled, and rubbed his hair a bit harder.

"Of course that's okay Todd, it's perfectly fine," she did her best to assuage his trepidation and nervousness, "you can go sit in the chair over there if you want. Get as comfortable as you need!"

"Can we do anything else for you cutie?" Kala joined in the assurance, "Anything at all?"

"N-No, I think I'll be okay."

"Okay, we'll start as soon as you're ready!"

Nodding at the pair, Todd left their combined holds, his heart thumping in his chest like a bass drum, and walked towards the armchair in the corner of the room; as his backside faced the watching couple, they couldn't help but ogle a part of him they hadn't noticed before. Todd's huge ass, would-never-be baby bearing hips, and thick thighs all jiggled simultaneously as he moved, heaps of soft flesh shaking every which way with every step. They leer at him like a pair of lechers, forgetting for a moment they were supposed to calm down, until he sat down - though that just gave them an equally amazing view of his legs barely squishing into the seat, his oversized genitals cradled between them. He blushed as they realized they'd been sizing him up like a piece of juicy meat.

"God damn Todd, you're pretty fucking thicc if you don't mind me saying!" Valya complimented, her eyes still roaming over his body, "Maybe even more than Kala is!"

Kala nodded in agreement.

"Seriously. I don't think I've ever seen a guy as... blessed as you are."

An embarrassed smile touched Todd's lips.

"Y-You guys really like it? Most, um, most people don't or they, they make fun of me for it."

"Fuck them!" Valya snarled, putting her hands on her hips and flexing her muscles like she was trying to intimidate an imaginary foe, "They don't know what they're talking about! You're fucking hot and handsome and hung!"

"Yeah, don't listen to the haters Todd. I know plenty of people who would kill to spend a night with a guy like you."

She paused, considering her words.

"Us included!"

"T-Thank you. You guys are really, um, sweet."

Valya winked at him again.

"So, Todd, being our guest of honor, what would you like to see us do? Any requests?"

"No that's, um, that's okay. Whatever, whatever you two do I'll, um, like. I just want to watch."

"Works for me!" Valya half-yelled, turning towards Kala, her demeanor instantly changing, "Get on your knees, slut. Now."

12