Fapper's Fantasy Furthered Ch. 01

Story Info
A Sequel To "Fapper's Fantasy Fulfilled".
5.6k words
4.3
9.5k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd hasn't seen Valya or Kala since he had the night of his life with them - that is until he gets a call from the couple asking to meet-up again! A commission and a sequel to Fapper's Fantasy Fulfilled

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness/inflation, futa on female, futa on male/femboy,

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

"Yo Todd! Over here!"

From behind his recently re-dyed purple bangs, Todd looked over to where he'd heard his voice being called, his light blue eyes widening in excitement. There was Damien, leaning against the side of the booth waiting for him, cool and well-put together as always - if Damien had one trait that Todd envied the most, it was his sense of style. Even in just a black Polo and a pair of fitted jeans he looked good, his overpriced sneakers completing his image; while Todd was dressed in almost the same outfit, he didn't quite exude the same casual confidence his close friend did.

Thin arms at his sides, his hands stuffed into the pockets of his tight jeans, he trudged towards Damien, who had once again beaten him to the restaurant and grabbed them a booth, his wide, girlish hips swinging back and forth of their own accord; they were meeting at Good Burger as they had some weeks before, the establishment having been their choice spot for hanging out for as long as Todd could remember. Todd maneuvered through the other patrons, servers, and tables until he reached his well-dressed friend, his worn shoes scraping across the tiled floor.

Like he was oft to do, Damien pulled Todd into a hug, towering over the smaller male. Todd gladly returned the affectionate gesture, his face mashing into his friend's muscled, Polo-clad chest, his own simple black shirt ruffling. Damien pulled back with a smile, showing off his perfectly straight, white teeth that practically shone under the lights of the restaurant, perfectly framed by his trimmed, black beard. Grinning himself, Todd slid into the seat of the booth, Damien taking his place across from him, glasses of ice-filled water and unopened, glossy menus already sitting on the wooden table between them.

"Alright man, I gotta say," Damien started before Todd could say anything to him, "that new Gundam show you put me onto? That shit is some heat!"

"Oh yeah? You've been watching it?"

"Hell yeah! I'm so hyped for the second half of the season. I can't believe I've never given Mecha a chance before."

"Ha! I told you man!" Todd shot back, taking a sip from his water, "There's a lot of good Gundam series out there. I can give you more recs if you want."

"That would be awesome. Are you sure I don't need to watch any of the others first though? I feel like I'm missing some things at times."

Todd waved a hand in the air dismissively.

"Nah. The thing with Gundam is they repeat a lot of like, tropes or whatever in all the different shows. So some stuff is just kinda for like, the hardcore fans who have seen every episode of every series and know it all by heart."

"Oh cool. Yeah I'll definitely be asking for what show to watch next, then!" Damien picked up his menu and began to leaf through it, Todd doing the same, "So how have you been, man? We've barely talked since the last time we were here."

From behind his menu Todd allowed himself a big smile. The truth was that he'd been doing amazing, maybe better than he ever had in his life! Ever since his meeting with Valya and Kala Todd had been walking on clouds, his cheerful mood persisting even when he was working. That day had gone better than he could have ever dreamed, and he still couldn't believe it had happened to him of all people! Hanging out with two of the hottest women he'd ever met, getting to watch them in action before getting the courage to join in, all the orgasms... It was constantly on his mind, and Todd often found himself thinking of his own experiences for once when he was masturbating alone in his room!

Even after he'd woken up from losing his virginity to Valya - the three of them having slept through the entire night - he discovered a different form of happiness, another kind he hadn't felt before. Intimacy. Closeness. Care. The care from others, to be more specific. When his eyes had finally opened that morning they were greeted by the sight of Valya snoozing peacefully next to him, one of her humongous, muscled arms wrapped around his back and holding him closely, Kala on her other side in the same position. Todd had felt at peace, and cuddled up to the hyper-hung giant of a woman, not wanting the moment to end.

And when it had ended? When it had ended, Todd was shown the same kindness as when he'd arrived. After everyone had gotten cleaned up and dressed - Todd having to somewhat embarrassingly borrow some of Kala's clothing, which fit him better than he'd expected - Valya had made them all a big breakfast, and they ate and talked. The girls didn't treat him like a one-night stand and kick him out immediately or anything of the sort - it was quite the opposite. They treated him like a friend, one that they genuinely liked.

Leaving their apartment had been one of the hardest things he'd ever had to do.

"Oh you know, I've actually been really good!" Todd finally replied, something that was mostly the truth, "Been in a real good mood lately."

Before Damien could reply, their waitress - hot as everyone that seemed to work there was - showed up to take their order, nodding as she scribbled their meals down on her notepad. Damien had spoken to her first, and afterwards he watched Todd as he did the same, one of his dark eyebrows raising as his normally-awkward friend actually looked the server in her eyes when talking to her; this was out of the ordinary for Todd, Damien knowing him well enough that the lack of stuttering in his speech caught him by complete surprise. Todd usually had trouble talking to even the most average of women, let alone one as beautiful as the one next to them was. Something had definitely happened!

Once the waitress made herself scarce, Damien couldn't help himself and inquired about Todd's out-of-the-blue confidence.

"Alright, somethings going on. Spill." Damien leaned over the table, his brown eyes leering at his feminine friend, "What happened? Did you take my advice and sign up for one of those apps? Did young Todd finally get some!?"

"W-What do you mean?" Todd sputtered, nearly choking on the gulp of water he'd been in the middle of taking, "I'm, er, I'm not sure what you're talking about."

"Man come on! You barely stuttered when you talked to our waitress and she was a smokeshow! I know you better than that, Todd, you can't fool me."

"I-I..."

Pausing, Todd once more found himself lost in thought. He didn't exactly feel comfortable telling Damien about what had occurred with Valya and Kala, despite their closeness; something about revealing his secret just didn't sit well with him. After his hook-up with the two women he had wanted to share everything with his friend, but there was something else holding him back, something that had been on his mind since that day. The one aspect of his successful use of a dating app that made the young, feminine man anxious nearly every time he had a moment alone with his thoughts - at least when those moments weren't occupied by his libido!

He'd barely spoken to them since. During the following days both Valya and Kala had checked up on him, both independently and together, making sure he was feeling okay about everything that happened; Valya especially was worried that she had gone too hard on him, considering it was his first time and everything. Todd reassured her that he'd had a great time, and that besides some soreness and trouble sitting down for a bit after, he was perfectly fine - the problem was that that was the only time they'd had any communication since then.

Due to his naturally timid, cautious nature, Todd couldn't bring himself to text them again. He'd heard too many stories about men overstaying their welcome or getting attached when it was supposed to be a one-time tryst, and he didn't want to fall into those categories even if that was how he'd been feeling; he really liked both of them! Todd thought about them all the time, and wanted to hangout with them even as just friends, but given what they'd told him beforehand, he'd just assumed that the hook-up was par for the course for them and was a one-and-done type of deal.

This is why he'd never sent Damien that 'thank you' text he had planned to!

" -I've just been having a good week," Todd stumbled through his excuse, wishing he still had his menu to hide behind, "that's um, that's all."

"Suuure." Damien teased, wiggling his eyebrows at Todd, "I'll get you to tell me, man. I can see it in your eyes. You met someone!"

Two people, actually.

"I wish. All I got were bots and people trying to get me to watch them cam and shit."

"Oh yeah those are the worst! Hate when I match up with a hot chick and she turns out to be fake or the pics are stolen. Kills my mood like that!"

Damien snapped his fingers for emphasis.

"Y-Yeah it really sucks..."

"You know what we should do? Damien's face lit up and he leaned over the table, "We should go clubbing together! There's a couple popular ones around here that I hang out at sometimes. Plenty of hot girls there, and you know they're all real!"

"Clubbing?" Todd looked at his friend like he'd just grown a second head, "Really?"

"Yeah, me and you! We have some drinks, hit up the dance floor, talk to some girls - it would be awesome!"

"The dance floor!? Damien, I don't know if you've ever seen me try to dance, but it is not pretty."

"Man, then you don't have to dance, plenty of people don't. Lots of people just hang out in the booths and at the bar. Come on, it would be fun!"

There was a break in their conversation as their waitress came to drop off their orders, matching plates piled high with fries and enormous burgers placed in front of them. After asking for some condiments, they dug in, the topic dropped for the time being. Damien continued to stare pointedly at Todd as they ate, waiting for him to reply - waiting to try and encourage his friend again; he also, obviously, still wanted to get the truth out of Todd, and a plan was forming in his brain on how to do so. Todd just had to quit stuffing his face and respond first!

"I don't know, Damien," Todd spoke through a mouthful of food, covering his pouty lips with one of his pale hands, "clubbing just really isn't me. You know that."

"You don't know if you don't try!" Damien grinned back, eyes narrowing, "Besides, you talked to a girl recently, that I know. You must've made the first move, so you can do it again! It's not that much harder in real life. You'll see."

"Actually it was Kala who texted me fi-"

Todd froze, his eyes going wide, his face somehow paling even more at his accidental admittance.

"Yes! I fucking knew it!" Damien cheered, slamming his hands down on the table, the cutlery and dishes rattling atop of it, "Kala? That's a pretty sexy name. I want to hear all about her, man!"

"O-Oh, um..." Todd averted his gaze, a noticeable blush coloring his cheeks, "well, uh..."

"Yeah? Come on Todd, you can't hide it anymore!"

"...she was nice. That's all. We talked but, uh... but nothing came from it. We just messaged back and forth on the app for a bit and that was it. I-I didn't meet her or anything!"

"That's it?" Damien questioned incredulously, trying to figure out if his friend was hiding something from him still, "You just talked? And that's why you're in such a good mood?"

"I-I guess?" Todd's words coming out in a more bashful manner, his confidence failing him, "It was, um, just nice to talk to a girl for once, even if things didn't go anywhere..."

Damien took a second to chew through another bite of his burger.

"I'm not convinced."

"Damien, I'm telling you, nothing happe-"

A ringing blared out from Todd's pocket.

Caught off-guard by hearing a sound his phone never made, Todd automatically reached into his jeans, his hand trembling; his first thoughts were of his job, and that an emergency must've come up that he would be responsible for fixing, the only thing he figured it could be. But as he fished the device out from his tight pants, the name that appeared across its screen, one that had just been said aloud, flashed before his eyes. Kala. It was her number - there was no mistaking that. However, why she was calling him was a complete mystery, the two having never spoken over the phone before.

He glanced up at Damien who was staring back at him expectedly, a kind of knowing look in his eyes; without realizing it, Todd had silently mouthed Kala's name upon reading it, and Damien had understood the wordless utterance immediately. Damien nodded at Todd rapidly, motioning with his hands for his friend to pick up the phone. Todd turned his head from his companion to the vibrating, chirping device clutched tightly in his fingers. Raising it up to his ear, he answered the call, his voice shaky and unsure as he spoke into it.

"H-Hello?"

"Is it Kala?" Damien whispered from the other side of the booth, his expression formed into one of elation like he was the one being called by a woman, "It is, isn't it?"

Todd ignored him and he waited for a reply.

"Hey Todd!" A deeper voice that wasn't Kala but was still incredibly recognizable nonetheless answered back, "It's Valya! I- We just wanted to check up on you since we haven't heard from you in awhile!"

Todd swore he could hear what sounded like squelching and cries of passion on Valya's end of the call, nearly loud enough to drown out her words.

"O-Oh hey," Todd mumbled, the scarlet hue on his visage deepening, trying to keep the contents of the phone call hidden from Damien, "I'm doing alright. Um, how are you?"

"Is that Todd!?" He heard a voice moan out in the background, unmistakably Kala's this time, "Tell him I - oh fuck you're so fucking big - I said hi!"

"I'm doing good!" It was Valya again, "Sorry for the noise, we're having a bit of fun right now! But we wanted to check up on you. You never texted us again or anything!"

"Y-Yeah I can hear that. Um, sorry. I didn't really know ho-"

Todd nearly recoiled as Kala let out a screech that practically shook his phone.

"Hey, t-this is kind of a bad time, I'm actually at a, uh, a restaurant right now with a friend. Is i-it okay if we just text?"

"Oh shit, sorry Todd!" Valya apologized between grunts, her voice strained, "Yeah, I'll text you. Sorry again, cutie!"

There was a click as Valya hung up - but Todd didn't immediately lower his phone. His eyes were unfocused, barely hidden behind his royally-shaded locks, his baby-blues staring into the distance. Lip quivering with arousal, his head dropped to peer down at his lap, unsurprised at what he found; that short snippet of the kind of wanton, unrestrained sex he'd gotten to be a part of was enough to kick his libido into full gear. Bulging against his jeans and running down one of his legs more than halfway to his knee was the outline of his cock, completely hard and already leaking, a dark stain formed where his glans met the rough denim. This was not good!

He could see out of the corner of his eye that Damien was still studying him, casually chewing on a mouthful of golden-brown fries, his head slightly cocked. Had he heard the sexual ruckus that had blared through the speakers? Could he make out any of the conversation? Was he going to ask Todd questions that he didn't want to answer? Todd wasn't sure, but he didn't like the fact that any of those possibilities could be a reality. His member throbbed against his leg once more, fighting Todd's wishes that it would calm down now that he wasn't unwillingly hearing the hot action he knew was currently taking place.

Todd's one saving grace, the single thing that made this situation less mortifying, was that Kala and Valya had called to specifically check up on him; and from the way they sounded through the grunts and moans and screams, it really did seem like they actually missed him! Heart fluttering at the realization that his affections weren't as one-sided as he thought they'd been, Todd couldn't help but smile, a crooked, goofy grin plastering across his countenance, having never expected to hear from them again in a million years. They really might want to see him again!

A ding from Todd's phone woke him from his reverie.

As the screen lit up against the side of his head, Todd slowly dragged his phone away from his face towards his lap, paranoid that any wandering pair of eyes might sneak a glance at the message's contents. He gave an awkward smile at Damien before his vision fixated on the notification he'd received, seeing that it was from Kala - meaning it was actually most likely from Valya. Sliding his quivering thumb across the device and going straight to the text, Todd's eyes dilated in surprise as seeing it was two messages instead of one, the first a simple sentence saying 'We miss you!' with a bunch of kissing-emojis, while the second was clearly a video that Valya had taken for his enjoyment.

Fighting his urge to play it as soon he realized what contents it contained, the thumbnail incredibly lurid even in its blurry, partially-obscured state, Todd hesitated. Instinctively, one of Todd's fingers wrapped around the underside of his phone to reach its other side and lower the volume, the tip of his digit holding down the button until it couldn't decrease anymore. His thumb hovered above the center of the screen centimeters from touching down on the video, his cock giving another needy jump in his jeans like it was trying to tear out of its fabric prison and free itself, his bloated balls rumbling between his thighs. A light cough from Damien made Todd remember that he wasn't alone.

Jolting back up so that he was sitting straight, his shoulders tensed and hunched up to his neck, Todd gave Damien a shocked look. In a flash he grabbed his glass of water and started to down it in long, loud gulps, while simultaneously stuffing his phone back into his pants; he gave a gasp of relief once he was finished, nearly slamming the cup back down on the table in his frenzy. Damien stared at him in abject perplexion, unsure of what to make of his friend's sudden change in behavior. Clearing his throat, Todd tried to force a smile in Damien's direction, unaware that his face was beet-red and dripping with sweat.

"G-Gotta use the bathroom," Todd scooted out of the booth, keeping his hands in front of his crotch, "I-I'll be right back!"

"Sure man, uh, have fun."

Half-limping in an attempt to hide his erection, Todd rushed to the restrooms as swiftly as possible, ignoring any strange looks cast his way. Bursting into the surprisingly clean lavatory, he hurried to the row of stalls, his eyes darting side-to-side to see if anyone else was around. Shoving his way into one of the cramped stalls, Todd began stripping off his pants and pulling out his phone as he went, plopping down onto the cold porcelain with his jeans around his ankles; his cock was pushing out of the leg of his green boxers, leaking a steady stream of cloudy precum down his calf. It took Todd another several seconds of struggling to wrench his erect member through the fly of his underwear, the massive girth of his pale shaft stretching the hole to its limit.

12