Fapper's Fantasy Furthered Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Already stroking himself fervently, his hand gliding up and down his ruler-shaming shaft due to the natural, viscous lubrication coating its length, he held up his phone to his face, reopening the messages from Valya; Todd's heart gave another powerful throb as he read the text under the video saying that they missed him. He missed them too, more than he could express with words! Deciding to reply after he was finished with his private-time in a not-so-private place, he pressed on the video and opened it, the image of Valya and Kala in the midst of passionate coitus filling the rectangular-screen, causing his cock to buck against his palm. There would be time for emotional-fulfillment later, right now he needed to get off!

Todd felt like he could cum right then and there from how hot the couple looked in the still-picture!

It was obvious that Valya was taking the video, one of her long, beefy arms extended out over her and Kala, a big smile painted on her thin lips, her untamed mane of fiery, bright-red hair cascading down her bulky shoulders, her emerald-green eyes staring right at the camera. She was naked of course, showing off every bulging tendon and ligament of her tanned brawn, her massive, head-eclipsing tits sitting above the layered set of marble slabs she called abs. Valya's other hand was holding onto one of Kala's thick thighs, the coupling fucking atop what Todd recognized as the couch in their living room.

In contrast to her partner, Kala appeared as though she didn't even know a video was being taken! Bleached locks scattered around her head which was thrown back in a perfectly captured moment of ecstasy, her long tongue hanging out from her plump lips, her brown eyes rolled back in their sockets and her dark, mocha-complexion already splattered with dregs of semen. Her huge breasts were a blur of color, obviously having been in the middle of rocking back and forth from Valya's thrusts, her chocolate-tinted nipples pointed in opposite directions. Like her partner Kala was also completely nude.

The main star of the show was, as always, what was connecting the two women. Valya's cock! There it was, sitting between Valya's tree-trunk thighs, sticking out of her crotch, gigantic and intimidating - not that it could ever be any other way! Darker than her bronzed skin tone and covered in the same kind of enormous veins that seemingly laced every portion of Valya's incredible musculature, it jutted out into Kala's groin, splitting her puffy, swollen-with-arousal pussy, cleaving it in twain so that her lower lips were practically spread to her thighs. Kala's juices ran down Valya's awesome length, making it sheen with her lust.

Even then, Vayla only had - by Todd's estimates - only a little more than half of her cock stuffed into her girlfriend's greedy cunt, the pair separated by a couple feet of space or so. Below the red-furred, ginormous, girthy root of the she-stud's member, Todd spied her balls, as fat and corpulent as he remembered them being; in Valya's kneeled position they splayed out across two different cushions under her, rivaling her own bust in size and nearly spilling off the edge of the couch. Her sack was pulled taut across the cum-churning spheres, looking almost like a fleshy, wrinkled blanket and draping across the expanse of the furniture her tremendous testicles didn't cover. She was so enormous between the legs that she made Todd look small!

Without an ounce of hesitation, Todd played the video, turning the volume up on his phone once more.

Immediately the sound of passionate love-making echoed through the bathroom, Todd letting out his own loud moan. Fist flying up and down his cock, fingers half-wrapped around his thick shaft, he absorbed the contents of the video with laser-like focus, feeling the same emotions he did the first time they'd ever sent him one of their homemade sex tapes. Lust unbridled. Intense passion. Craving. At that moment Todd wanted nothing more in this world than to be with them, sharing in the sexual act, making them and himself reach orgasm after orgasm. To not be so alone.

The video started with Valya smiling at her phone as she brutally plowed into Kala, the sound of the couch creaking under them audible. While Valya wasn't saying much of anything, Kala was practically howling herself hoarse, announcing the intense pleasure she was experiencing and how fucking good her girlfriend was as a lover; despite the distance created by Vayla's extensive reach, Todd could still make out the shape of her monster distending Kala fit figure, the bulge of her cock barreling through the other woman's torso, splitting her tits down the center. Kala's stomach was already noticeably bloated with countless quarts of cum.

Angle changing, it zoomed on Kala, roaming over her sweat-and-semen saturated body. Her hands ripped desperately at the cushions around her, her strong biceps flexing as she did her best to hold on for dear life. Like Todd had seen in the preview her neck was arched, forcing her head to be pushed backwards into the couch, her pure, white locks half-covering her face; the sight of her lips reminded Todd of how they felt against his, how soft and perfect they were to kiss. Drool ran out of the corner of Kala's mouth, adding to all the other bodily fluids coating her countenance.

The picture flipped around so it was solely focused on Valya.

"Hey Todd!" She greeted him, her tone not matching the strenuous, furious activity she was currently engaged in, "Just wanted to send you this little video to say that Kala and I miss you, and we'd love it if you came over again! Sometime soon would be great! We always talk about how wonderful our night was with you. Hope you can make time to see us!"

Uttering a needy mewl, Todd responded aloud to the hyper-hung woman's request, a desperate 'please' escaping his lips. His breathing intensified as he watched the carnal scenes playing out in the video, the capture once more taking on a kind of birds-eye view, showing off everything that was happening; Valya never lost her rapid rate of rutting, her hips jerking back and forth against Kala with calculated ease. More moans and screams emanated from Todd's phone and filled the bathroom, his own schlick-filled masturbation barely audible over the lurid sounds. It finally came to an end right as it looked like Valya was reaching orgasm, pausing right as her massive member gave a powerful throb within Kala.

Without thinking about it, Todd restarted the video, playing it from its beginning once more. He studied every detail of the coupling lovers that he could, stopping it to focus on one aspect or another of their intense coitus; the way Valya's muscles naturally bulged with every movement she made, the cross-eyed orgasm-faces Kala made that never seem to depart from her features, the massive cock jutting from the she-stud's groin. There was just so much to take in! It was like each time he picked a different spot to pause on, he found something new to ogle and lust after.

His hand blurred across his cock and he restarted the homemade porno again and again, utterly enthralled by what played out across his phone's screen. Precum spurted from his engorged, pink glans, shooting onto the tiled floor in front of him, several of the ropes hitting the door across from him; even more spilled across his fingers, soaking his fist in his own secretions. Todd moaned in sync with Kala, imagining it was himself being fucked by the Amazoness woman instead of the busty, white-haired girl, picturing himself in her place.

The part of the video that Todd replayed the most was the section in which Valya spoke to him, memorizing its timestamp so he could scroll back to it over and over again. Her words filled his mind, ricocheting around his brain, repeated infinitely in his ears even when he wasn't watching the part where she addressed him; she'd said everything he'd dreamed of hearing, everything he'd hope to learn. They missed him. They enjoyed their time with him. They wanted to see him! Half the reason he kept coming back to that few-second long portion was just to make sure he wasn't imagining it!

This was how Todd remained, alone on the toilet, furiously masturbating, until he could feel his orgasm approach.

Todd fidgeted on the toilet, his legs kicking against the tiled floor, his body rocking back and forth - he was so close! Huge, swollen cock practically spraying its pre across his chest, it bucked against his torso again and again, thwacking loudly, his apple-sized balls tightening in their sack, readying him for climax; and, right as Todd felt himself right on the verge of the point of no return, he suddenly stood up, hit by the realization he wasn't in a place where he could just cum wherever he pleased.

Turning around, Todd aimed his swollen member at the toilet in front of him, not finding it within himself to kick up the seat first. Hunching over, he held his phone up as close to his eyes as he could while still being able to see the video playing on it in full, once more dragging the marker on the time-bar back to its beginning, his finger shaking and slipping against the screen. He panted, his entire face blushed as he jerked himself off as fast and roughly as he could, his hand forming a death grip around his shaft; already his pre was gushing onto the front of the porcelain throne, a puddle forming around its base.

Throwing his head back and thrusting out his hips, Todd's body was pushed over the edge. His huge cock jerked upward, taking his fist with it, and fired off its first dense rope of cum over the toilet, the lengthy ribbon clinging to the wall it landed on. Attempting to push his oversized member downward, he did his best to aim it at the bowl, and the splashing of his semen hitting the water let him know his aim was correct - or at least was mostly correct. For every impact of dense fluid blasting into the purer fluid that he heard, there were just as many noiseless shots at the same time.

But Todd didn't care! At that moment, he was completely consumed by his fantasies and the sensation of unloading after being teased during his lunch with Damien, moaning freely as he continued to masturbate his gushing member. Seconds passed by as he launched his pearly juices, at least hoping they were on target. His knees wobbled against each other and his arm bounced from his fervent jerking, nearly dropping his phone in the process of relishing in his accomplished peak. If only he could be doing this with Valya and Kala!

After what felt like an hour, his orgasm finally reached its completion.

Slowly opening his eyes, his body wavering unsteadily, Todd looked down to observe the mess he'd made - and what a mess it was! The bowl of the toilet was packed with his cum, the previously-translucent liquid muddied by his white ball brew, giving the appearance that some teenager had poured glue into it as some kind of misguided prank; the area above it was equally as drenched, streamers of his sperm clinging to every inch of the porcelain's rounded form. From his lack of lifting the seat, it was also layered in his seed, strings of his heavy jelly hanging off of its curvature both in and out like he'd attempted to repaint the whole thing.

The rest of it was just as blanketed by his ball brew. Behind the bowl the tank had numerous strands resting across it and on top of it, Todd's aim not as good as he'd thought it was; this was most evident by the state of the wall the toilet sat against. There were cords of cum cascading directly above the toilet and next to it, Todd having hosed down the entire area around the seat. Hell, even the floor was plastered in his load, a mix of his actual semen and his pre dotting the tile and leading back to his stained shoes. He'd really done a number on the stall!

Wearily, Todd set his phone on the toilet paper holder, giving himself a chance to gather his bearings before he attempted to clean up the lurid evidence he'd left all over the place. Breathing shaky, he wiped the sweat from his forehead, grimacing when his sticky, cum-laced fingers smeared its contents on his face - he should probably unsully his hands first before doing anything else! As Todd reached for the roll and prayed there would be enough sheets to soak up his sticky slime, he suddenly jerked his head to the side, an unwanted sound filling the air, one that consisted of the bathroom door creaking open, followed by loud footsteps, indicating he was no longer alone.

Shit, someone else was here!

12