Fapper's Fantasy Furthered Ch. 03

Story Info
Oral And Orgasms.
8k words
4.72
5.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third part of this commission! Valya and Todd start to have some fun, and that'll be the rest of the story for the most part! So hope y'all enjoy a lot of good futa on male sex! haha

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness/inflation, futa on female, futa on male/femboy

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

Before he was able to resume his cut-off response, Valya kissed him. Hard. Unlike the previous meeting of their lips, this one was filled with passion and intention, Todd's cheeks immediately stuffed with the she-stud's thick-and-long tongue. It only took a second for him to return the gesture. Now making out fervently, Todd threw his arms over Valya's neck, holding the back of her head and caressing her silky, scarlet locks, his torso sandwiched between her humongous tits. They moaned into each other's mouths, both of them able to taste the sexual refuse leftover from earlier that day.

As spit was shared between them, Todd could feel yet another of Valya's appendages pressing into his backside. He didn't have to spare a glance to know what it was. Turned on by Todd's bodily-worship and the salacious kiss, Valya's colossus-cock was coming to life once more, erecting, growing without needing to be touched itself. The very moment that it began to rise it bucked against Todd's ass, forceful enough to nearly send him bouncing off of Valya, only her grip on his cheeks keeping in place; he wiggled himself against her awakening enormity, the urge to please her to the best of his abilities still going strong.

It only continued to expand against him, Todd able to make out much of its additional size through his jeans, its increasing girth and length both he could feel; this was due to the fact that the harder Valya's monster became, the higher it stuck straight into the air. Her goliath serpent was beginning to ruffle the bottom hem of his shirt, pushing it up his back and exposing his alabaster, soft skin, warming him with its radiated, naturally-intense heat. Todd shimmied against the incredible quantity of inches throbbing against his ass.

They didn't stop. Kissing. Grinding. Touching. Not even pausing to breathe, the pair relegating themselves to inhaling and exhaling through their colliding nostrils, tickling each other's lips. Eyes closed, going by feel alone, Valya mauling Todd's ass cheeks and humping against them, Todd playing with her hair and caressing her monstrous delts and traps. And still Valya's cock grew, needing ample time and space to reach its full size, her towering pillar of fuckmeat riding up Todd's back, extending out parallel to her own body; he eventually became imprisoned between her breasts and hardening member, like he'd been caught in the trap of an ancient ruin in an adventure movie.

Not much longer passed before Todd could feel Valya's fat tip poke at the nape of his neck, and he knew from previous experiences that it was still a ways off until it's engorgement finished. Only a few moments later it ruffled his hair, her lower head meeting his actual head - and it wouldn't stay her lower head for long! Soon after, Todd could see the shadow it cast across his and Valya's visages when it passed his hairline, peeking an eye open to observe its intimidating silhouette. He watched it grow and grow and grow, until it's reddened, swollen peak hovered above him by a good foot, at least.

Then, and only then, did Valya slip her lips away from Todd's.

"Feel that, Todd?" She asked him, saliva dripping down her chin, her green eyes staring intensely his way, "Feel how fucking big I am for you? How Goddamn horny you make me with that sexy body of yours?"

"I-I do!" Todd moaned back, his breathing ragged, "I can feel it, Valya. You're... you're so huge. I, it makes m-"

"That's right!" She boomed, smacking his ass again and again to punctuate her point, "So don't ever doubt that I like you - that I want you. Or that Kala feels the same. You're always welcome to share our bed, got it?"

"I-I got it! Thank you."

Valya stole another kiss from him.

"You're welcome, handsome. Now, it's time for you to strip for me."

She paused and bit her lower lip, remembering that the person she was with wasn't as confident as her girlfriend was.

"Is that okay?"

Todd nodded at her.

"Yeah, um, I can take my clothes off for you..."

"Good boy!"

Grabbing onto his wide hips, Valya hauled Todd off her lap like he weighed nothing more than a bag of flour, and sat him back down on the bed next to her, giving him an encouraging pat on the back before he could get settled. Previously-forgotten nervousness returning to him, Todd stood, his knees wobbling, and looked over at Valya who flashed him a toothy smile in return; but this is not where Todd's attention was drawn. His vision was fixated on the giantess of the enormously endowed woman's granite-hard appendage pointing out in front of her, which she was already stroking casually.

Frozen in place by the sight of it, Todd found he lacked the will to do anything except ogle Valya's extreme erection, the fact that had seen it in person before doing nothing to stifle his amazement. It was just so fucking monstrous! Valya's uninhibited, full-sized cock jutted out past her knees by huge margin - something it could do even flaccid - longer than even her statuesque legs were - longer than her own arms could hope to reach across the entirety of! A meter stick didn't possess enough measured-length to meet it end-to-end, Valya's member coming up closer to Todd's own, admittedly short, height than he ever would have dreamed was possible until meeting her.

Criss-crossing this utter bridge of virility were a webbing of veins that were as discernibly massive as the cock they belonged to. Many of the gnarled, root-like protrusions were even longer than Todd's own oversized member, and nearly just as fat; they made her shaft appear even bigger than it already was, the twisted, throbbing veinage only adding to her stupendous girth - a girth that was just as mind-boggling as her member's length. Valya's colossus seemed as nearly thick as Todd's waist - something he could attest to the validity of, having tested it first hand - giving the impression she had a fleshy, dark cannon sticking out from her red-furred groin, one that was topped a melon-sized glans that was somehow impossibly even wider again in its furiously aroused state.

Actively dripping dense dollops of precum onto the carpet below it, Todd's eyes were able to follow the journey they made up Valya's vascular member. Her urethra, which hung from the underside of her shaft like a second cock, visibly distended with each helping of sperm that raced up its length, swollen with seed. Todd could also hear these gouts of cum as they traveled up her tremendous tunnel, the noise the process made akin to someone trying to slurp up porridge through a straw; this paled in comparison, however, to the sound that emanated from the area between Valya's huge feet.

Fully aroused, Valya's balls had grown along with her cock, and they - along with her sagging rolls of sack skin - now touched the floor under her. They rumbled against the carpet, their brewing of baby batter audible and visible; Todd could literally see the massive orbs twitch and bloat as they churned up sperm, the excess of which was flowing out of Valya's mouth-sized piss slit. Like her shaft and the rest of Valya's body, her scrotum was frighteningly venous, the wrinkled exterior of the fleshy bag contorted by the blood-filled tubes, dotted by more fiery hairs. The whole mass of cum and meat and everything looked like it weighed a ton!

Screw the gym, Todd could just use Valya's balls to workout with!

"What's wrong, baby?" Valya gave him a knowing smile as she jerked herself off, both of her hands together falling short at encompassing her own thickness, "Something catch your eye? See something you like?"

Todd gasped, struggling to form a response.

"Could it be this?"

Valya bounced her member up and down, giggling at how closely Todd's eyes followed its movements.

'I-I-I-" Todd stuttered, his hands crossing over his groin like that might mask his crystal clear arousal, "I just can't believe how big it is!"

"But you've seen it before - I didn't think you'd be so shocked the second time around."

"I don't... I don't think I could ever get over how enormous it is, Valya! How enormous you are! It's- you're so amazing!"

"Thank you, cutie," she blew him a kiss, and leaned forward, "Kala always says the same thing."

"I bet..."

"But Todd, weren't you going to undress for me? I really want to see that nice body of yours!"

"R-Right, yeah. Um, sure. Let me just, uh..."

Closing his eyes, Todd took a deep breath and reached down to the bottom of his shirt, finding it - to no surprise - wet from grinding himself up against Valya. Trying to muster the same courage he had when he first came over, he slowly peeled his top over his torso, baring his body to Valya's concentrated gaze; when it was over his head he let it drop to floor, Valya giving him an appreciative whistle and singing his praise, letting him know how cute and soft he looked. He could hear her hands schlick faster across her pulsating pole, the sound of her pre splattering onto the floor reaching his ears.

Instead of moving onto the hardest part of the strip show, Todd took a minute to kick off his shoes - having forgotten to do it in his astonishment when he first arrived - and remove his socks, nudging them over next to his discarded shirt. Now he was standing in just his jeans, the obvious outline of his cock bulging down one of his legs, having hardened and softened again again since entering the apartment; he could feel that the denim around his knee to his ankle was soaked with his precum, his uncontrollable leakage having persisted with the length of his erections. Another deep breath later, and Todd moved his hands to the front of his pants.

Fumbling with the button and zipper on his jeans first, he snagged his fingers into the waistband of his pants. Silently urging himself to just get it over with, he yanked his bottoms down to his ankles, nearly tripping when he stepped out of them. Todd finally opened his eyes now that he was nearly fully-nude, staring down his skinny, pastel-hued chest and tiny nipples, past his flat stomach and wide hips, to the one article of clothing he was still wearing; the green coloration of his boxers was splotched all over with his pre, his cock sticking out of one of the legs. As quickly as he had his jeans, Todd slipped off his underwear, his dick springing to attention.

He looked to Valya for the approval he craved.

"Now that's what I wanted to see!" She cheered at him, rapidly nodding, her eyes devouring his pear-shaped figure, "You look just as good as I remember, baby. And I still can't get over how big your dick is - it's seriously impressive! I'm sure Kala would love a ride on it one of these days."

"Thank you, I'm uh, I'm happy that you like my body."

"I do! And I like that you're willing to show it off for me. I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to do so."

"Y-You and Kala make me feel good about myself," Todd shyly admitted, blushing, one of his feet kicking against the carpet, "like no one ever has. It's still hard t-to do, er, this, but I don't want to disappoint you."

"Awww Todd, you could never disappoint me! I like you just how you are. Even if you just came over to talk and hang out, I'd be happy."

Todd couldn't help but smile at her encouragement.

"Can you do one more thing for me, cutie?"

"Yeah! Of course! What do you want me to do?"

"Will you turn around?" A mischievous, hungry grin lifted Valya's lips, "There's still one part of you I haven't seen."

That was what he'd expected to be asked. While he was confident that Valya really did like all of his figure, he knew that her favorite part of him was his ass, a feature of his he'd been self-conscious about before meeting the couple; well, he was self-conscious about every part of his body, but his butt especially drew his internal-ire. Girls always told him they were jealous of how wide his hips and how big his rear was, but that didn't mean they wanted him for that reason, not like his present company. Guys too used to make weird lewd yet homophobic comments about his appearance, likening him to a female, their hurtful words fueling his lack of confidence.

But not Valya or Kala! They liked him for who he was and how he looked, and they were never shy about expressing this, much to his enjoyment. The pair made him feel good about himself for once, despite his flaws. In their presence he didn't have to care that he had a girlish figure or feminine features, knowing that they wanted him despite - or perhaps in spite - of those qualities that he possessed, the evidence obvious enough in Valya's ravenous expression and the state of her hole-ruining member. Todd used this knowledge to act and fulfill his host's request.

Turning around, Todd presented his ass to Valya. Immediately he heard her moan at the sight of his wobbling, smooth cheeks, her double-fisting of her member growing louder. Emboldened by her lurid reaction, Todd did something he never had before - something he never thought he'd ever do - and gave his hips a swift, little wiggle, sending his pale globes clapping together wildly. He blushed out of view of Valya at the noise his rotund rear made - but that didn't stop him. Todd continued to shake his backside for the she-bull's lustful pleasure, trying to mimic what he'd seen the curvaceous women in porn did.

There was a sudden stomping and creaking of the bed, muted thuds rapidly approaching Todd. Before he could even begin to turn around, Valya had pounced on him, twirling him around so that he was facing her and lifting him off his feet; he uttered a gasp of surprise as was suddenly smushed against the human giantess's steely abs and pillowy breasts once more, Valya clawing at his ass, supporting his entire weight with a single hand. She raised him up to her face and kissed him once more, her other hand cupping his chin as she attacked his plush lips, a low growl emanating from her throat.

He'd really gotten her riled up, it seemed!

Once he was no longer caught off-guard by the sudden, sensuous assault on his person, Todd kissed her back and returned his fingers to her body, running them up and down her arms, tracing the veins that marbled the skin across her bowling-ball-sized biceps. He couldn't stop himself from humping against her stomach, sliding his huge cock up and down her amazing physique, staining her tanned flesh with his own precum this time around; similarly, Valya's member flexed against his ass, beating an imprint of its gargantuan shape into his obese cheeks, Todd purposefully meeting the impacts with his own shallow bounces.

Still sustaining his entire body, Valya slowly made her way back to the bed - though she didn't quite sit back down on it just yet. She continued to hold the diminutive boy and make out with him, practically sucking the air out of his lungs she kissed him so forcefully; Todd didn't mind this at all. With how aroused he was, Valya could have crushed him into a ball with any of her many muscles and he would've thanked her for doing it! He already felt like he was on the verge of cumming, his ruts against her abdomen speeding up, his moans growing more and more needy.

Apparently, Valya got the message loud and clear, and, sensing what her lover wanted from her, she did something that surprised Todd. Taking her hand off of his face, she snaked it between their intertwined forms and grabbed his cock, her meaty paw engulfing what felt like half of it all at once; Todd gasped into her mouth as she began to rapidly masturbate his huge member, gripping her shoulders with all the strength he could muster. She didn't stop jerking him off, nor did she allow him to stop kissing her - Valya was going to make him cum whether he liked it or not!

And Todd definitely liked it!

His warning of his incoming climax was cut off by Valya's tongue and wide mouth, Todd only able to utter the most muffled of cries as a shot of semen raced up his member. Valya continued to jerk him as the first blast of cum splattered against her humongous cleavage, letting out her own moan as his hot sperm plastered her tits, his heavy balls rising up her stomach. She squeezed his ass harder as he rode out his orgasm in her arms, spraying out just as much of his slimy essence as she knew he had in him, the entirety of Valya's front, from the underside of her breasts to her groin quickly covered in Todd's sticky load.

It just kept coming, Todd's bloated balls backed up from how long he'd suffered through not being able to take care of his libido; even though he'd cum a bucket load in and all over the toilet at Good Burger, it still felt like he hadn't orgasmed all day! His hold on Valya's body loosened, weakened from experiencing the height of ecstasy, his energy sapped. Luckily, Valya's own strength didn't waver for a second, and she continued to manhandle Todd until he was finished - something that took over a minute to happen! When Valya felt his consistent blasts died down to a few spurts, she finally pulled back from the kiss, grinning and eyeing Todd approvingly.

Panting, his head spinning, Todd collapsed against her, their bodies squelching together. Looking between them, he could see that his own torso was just as drenched in his cum as hers was, his front layered with semen up to his neck; it looked like they'd just had a bucket of glue spilled over them. Despite the intensity of his climax, Todd's cock didn't waver in the slightest, still sticking straight up and resting against the slab-like cushioning of Valya's eight-pack. He managed a smile back at her, his features a mask of unbridled pleasure.

Carefully, Valya lowered him onto the bed, stepping away from it as she did so that her gargantuan bitch breaker didn't impede his ability to sit. His bubbly behind bounced when it hit the sheets, Todd having to grab onto them just to not fall over right then and there; when he managed to somewhat gather his bearings, the carnal clouding in his brain dissipating, he swiped a hand across his forehead, brushing his purple bangs out of his eyes - along with a good amount of sweat. Glancing wearily up at Valya, he once more observed the semen-soaked state of her figure, impressed by how much he'd managed to unload. That had been one hell of an orgasm!

Valya seemed impressed as well.

"How was that, baby?" She asked him, gathering up some of his sperm from her breasts in her large fingers and holding it up into the air, her digits webbed with his goo, "Did you have a good orgasm? It certainly looks like you did!"