Fapper's Fantasy Furthered Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you don't have to be lonely anymore, cutie! Like I said, our door is pretty much always open to you. Just make sure to let us know when you want to have some fun beforehand!

"I'll do that, I'll um, I'll try to be better about staying in contact now."

"We will too."

With that, Valya extended her neck around Todd's head and kissed him. Weakly, Todd lifted an arm and swatted an errant strand of red hair from Valya's face as he met her lips, twisting his body around to meet her; one of her own strong hands clasped onto his back and held him tightly, raising him up her torso. Somewhere between the soothing tenderness of their first kiss and the passionate viciousness of their second was how Valya approached this one, slipping her tongue into Todd's mouth but not dominating the makeout session like before - though Todd would have been happy with whatever form it took!

Reaching out to caress Valya's cock walling him in from his front, Todd massaged his fingers into the muck he'd left on the giantess's shaft, rubbing it into her tough, veiny dick-flesh; Valya's member responded immediately and pulsed at his touch, a shot of precum spritzing from her tip that flew over the both of them. Todd's huge appendage began to reawaken at the sensual connection shared between them, its pale hue turning a bright crimson from being erected so many times in such a short span of time. He heard Valya's balls rumble under him, reminding him that she still hadn't cum with him yet.

The excitement of knowing that Valya's unruly appendage was going to be turned in his direction soon made his heart pound, a renewed burst of energy shooting through his figure. In his lap-seated position, Todd was essentially already mounted on his host's appendage, his hefty sack draped over the base of her fleshy monument to potency, her obelisk hot against his swollen balls. Todd roamed his up hand and down on what had to be a small segment of her shaft, his closed eyes making him unable to see how much of it he was actually touching; considering he hadn't felt her enormous glans yet in his fingers, Todd knew he'd barely covered any of its undeniable length!

They kept kissing and kissing, lightly humping against each other, building up anticipation for what was to come, the air heavy and hot with the emotion. Valya basked in the feeling of Todd's plump cheeks bouncing against her lap, the feminine male teasing her unknowingly and slowly, breaking down her walls of restraint. Similarly, Todd's continued groping of her ludicrous fuckmeat was doing something the same thing to him, his gaped asshole twitching at the thought of Valya taking him again. This is what he'd wanted since he'd left for his house after spending the night with the couple - no, what he'd wanted since he'd woken up that very morning!

Unable to hold back his needs any longer, it was Todd who disengaged from the kiss first.

"Valya?" He spoke softly, gazing into her eyes, "I, um, I-I want to do this."

"I should hope so!" She grinned, stroking the side of his face, "But tell me, what exactly is it that you want to do?"

Todd stared back at her in alarm.

"Um, well, y-you know - you know what I want."

"Do I? I'm not sure, actually."

Valya made an exaggerated tapping of her chin with a finger, pretending as though she was deep in thought.

"So why don't you tell me, Todd? Just so I don't get confused or anything."

"I, uh, well..."

"Yes?"

"I want you to..." He gulped, swallowing his pride, figuring if he didn't pass this little test he might not have his needs fulfilled, "Iwantyoutofuckme!"

He said the last part in a single breath, the words jumbling together.

"I'm sorry, what was that? I don't think I heard you clearly."

"...I want you to fuck me, Valya." Todd averted his gaze, tensing against Valya's muscled form, "I want to have sex with you. Um, with you on top?"

"Yeah?"

Todd nodded without looking at her.

"Good, because I want that too." Valya smiled as she watched Todd's shoulders relax, his head slowly turning back towards her, "And I'm glad you were able to tell me that - it's a good thing to explain your desires to the person you're with. I'm proud of you, baby."

"Thank you..."

"You're welcome!" Valya kissed his forehead again, sliding her hands down to his feminine hips, "And I know the perfect position to do it in!"

"What position were you thi-"

Though he should have expected it, Todd still yelped in surprise when he was suddenly heaved off of Valya's lap and into the air. Trying not to give into his instincts to flail or attempt to break loose, Todd forced himself to remain as still as possible as he was raised higher and higher until he was lifted above Valya's head, which was looking up at him with a smile. Not sure what was going on, he really couldn't do much but wait and see, his distance from Valya, the bed, and the floor growing as she extended her arms further; once he was nearly as far up as he could get, his head close to bumping into the ceiling, the hyper-endowed woman maneuvered him out a few inches forward.

Almost as swiftly as she'd raised him, Valya began to lower Todd, doing her best to get the angle she needed just right. At the same time, she flexed her cock, making absolutely sure that it was pointed straight up in the air, her eight-pack jutting from her stomach as she strained her kegels. Her breathing intensified as Todd neared her glans, his huge ass wiggling enticingly above her, Valya able to make out the twitching and yawning of his spread asshole between his fat cheeks; fuck, she just couldn't wait anymore. When Todd's backdoor finally touched down on her dripping cockhead, Valya gnashed her teeth together and groaned.

Now that he was sitting on Valya's cock, Todd understood exactly what she had in mind. This was definitely a new position for him considering he'd only ever had sex once before! The thought of being pulled up and down on the she-stud's member, used like a sex toy for her pleasure, handled in a way that meant he was helpless to resist her lust excited him, his dick painfully hard as it flopped up and down in the air, flinging precum across the room. Todd spread his legs out as much as he could, reaching down to hook his hands under his plush thighs, ready to do anything to please Valya.

"Are you, are you ready for me, Todd?" Valya asked between heavy breaths, giving him one last chance to change his mind, "I hope you don't mind the position I picked, I just couldn't help myself. I want to see that ass bounce while I fuck you!"

Todd moaned at her vulgarity.

"T-This is good, Valya. I... I want you to do whatever you want with me!"

Valya raised an eyebrow upon hearing his declaration, but smiled nonetheless.

"Mmm don't ask for something you might regret, baby!" She smirked confidently, giving a shallow, upward push of her hips to kiss her tip to Todd's hole, "But thank you, I appreciate that you trust me so much. Don't worry though, I wouldn't dream of giving a cutie like you more than you can handle. I'm gonna start now, okay?"

"O-Okay..."