Far Pangaea 44 : Ground Zero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers

"I'm confused. If this here boat is on top of Eden how did it get here?"

"Satan I suppose. God has stopped talking to me. I fear that only I am here to keep the Garden alive."

"Satan the snake?"

Seth tilts his head side to side, "A story perhaps. Like all stories some are truth, others false. We have always lived here. Here we shall end and begin again."

"So...Adam and Eve weren't cast out of Eden for eating an apple?"

"Oh no! Stories I say. God stood by us all until the end."

"I reckon I'm not understanding it all. I need to skedaddle Seth. Can I come see you again?"

"You are always welcome in God's house. I sense nothing evil about you. As you will."

"Thank you Seth. Until we meet again."

"Be wary of the night. Follow the light My Friend."

Greta eases away and locates her drone floating in wait. Optioning to let it carry her aloft she returns to Jack and Malcolm.

"I thought I said not to communicate." Jack grunts.

"Now how am I gonna learn anything if I just peep? You're not gonna believe this Fellas." She hints.

Both men tired of her pause growl, "What?"

"That there see through house is the Garden of Eden. The guy is Seth. Cain and Abel's baby brother."

Jack winces. Malcolm drops his jaw. Neither knew how to respond.

"Thought ya'll might like that."

That certainly shed some light on the situation.

Hallowed ground.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers
12