Far Pangaea 86 : Ram Tough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You foresaw that." The Leader poses with scrutiny.

"I did. Just as I see your own deaths. You shall be crushed within your flying horse. Two others will be forced below the waves against their will to drown. The final two shall retreat and be killed within the hour by a great beast upon the island shoreline. Good day Gentlemen." She retires to the cabin leaving the Leader speechless. From behind Wretch shot off Fenway evasively zipping around the flyers. Using his gravitational powers he sinks the two Hordakians Wretch said would drown. Making their bikes so heavy they sank to the bottom. Engines stalling under the pressure. Both drowned quickly. In turn Fenway swoops toward the Leader and compresses the metal of the bike around him. Pinning his legs and literally puncturing through his flesh. The rest of the bike crumbled around him like squeezing an aluminum can. He died gurgling in his own blood. The final two bikers chose to run away to live another hour. They would meet Bianca TeLeone face to face as she held their skulls facing each other. Their bodies fifty feet from her. Poor fellows.

Within the cabin Wretch held her breath suddenly. Images attack her senses that she struggles to comprehend. A glass jar containing eyes. Eyes that take her breath away, "I see myself."

Before her visions can further she hears a round of crew members screaming as the waters near them bubble up in a frenzy of froth. Wretch shakes her head of the captured images to deal with what came next. Beside her a holographic image appeared before her. Unable to see it directly she knew the voice very well.

"Finally found you. It's about time Oracle. Nice eyeballs. I could almost get lost in them."

"Lucas Dorsey."

"In the holographic flesh. You watching my Hordakian troops drew me in." Wretch knew she should have listened to Jack and worn her blindfold, "Jackie on that island? Interesting place to find you scoundrels. I have a bit of History here."

She has sudden visions of his time on the island. His words sparking activities here in tracking down an alien Princess. Of Hordakian troops being turned into pigs. Of a strange woman with darkling powers that thwarted off a lesser Lucas Dorsey. Before he grew more powerful in his own right. That would be about to change.

"You could come to work for me Oracle. I could use a girl like you. Forgive me...a Hag like you. The future will be changing very soon you see. Of course you can't. You're blind. Only visions in water correct? Maybe a healthy swim will make you see the big picture. Let's hurry on about this I could use a nap. Need to check on my blushing soon to be bride as well. She and my first born child to be. Very close now. Just waiting on a lovely moon to set the perfect mood. Moons rather. One before the other." With a dark grin he lowers his chin, "Insight I say. Let's send you on that swim shall we?"

"What are you doing?" The Ceville begins to shiver. Wretch hearing the crew in a panic as the vibrations of the ship beneath their feet kick up spiked nails by the dozens. Planks parting ways. Lucas Dorsey was tearing the Ceville apart. Water ruptures the hull and masts snap toppling over. The crew member in the Crows Nest falls into the water. Seafood, "Stop this Mister Dorsey. Do not hurt these good people." She edges toward the open doorway when a massive hand reaches through and snatches her delicately by the waist.

"Synu save Wretch."

"A Troll in your employ? A healthy one at that." Dorsey smirks, "I'll be sure to have my Hordakian friends dig him out of the drink and put the Dufus to work on the Tower. Goodbye...Wretch was it?" With a yawn Dorsey's image fades away leaving them to the certain devastation of the Ceville. The ship was splintering in all directions. Water closing in on the deck as the crew huddle together. Lifeboats were becoming useless as they too came apart. All was lost.

Then, came Fenway.

Zipping around at breakneck speed the drone with a mind of his own if not acting defensively as ordered by Jack Ramse utilizes his tractor beam to collect the sails. Ripping them from their mooring hooks the billowing fabric swoops down and encompasses crew members. More racing to join those within. Once as many as possible could fit in Fenway gravitates the metal clasps and drags them aloft. Avoiding razor sharp planks snapping all around them. The weight nearly at capacity Fenway halts to realize Wretch was not among them. She had been held over the massive shoulders of Synu. Carrying her to the closest high point of the sinking ship as possible. Namely the roof of the new Captain's quarters.

"Go Fenway. Leave me and get those men to safety." Wretch envisioned the outcome of rescuing her rather than them. She knew her time in this lost world would be a matter of the Fates. Strangely, she could not see her own demise. Her end would come as a surprise it seemed. Fretfully Fenway jettisons his cargo away toward shore. The weight slowing him down was tedious. Sharks circling below ready for the moment their dinner dropped within reach. Luckily the crew members could not witness just how close to the water they were.

Synu holds Wretch tightly as water creeps up to his feet. The Ceville was nearing its final descent. In a roaring collapse the roof caved in below him and the two dropped into the quarters. Surrounded by water Synu struggled to keep them aloft. Gripping the shingles with mighty fingers he launches Wretch high over his head to keep her breathing as he himself lost air below. Wretch pleaded for him to join her even though she felt their friendship at an end. In her stress she hears a loud screeching noise to her left.

Unaware of what was coming she feels talons digging into her Grateful Dead shirt and her shoulders. Though agony she was yanked aloft. Synu's grasp lost to her. Hearing the batting of wings on the air she surmised that her savior was once the pet of the deceased Djinn Mordecai G'Hulle. His youthful Pterodactyl had either come to prey upon her or rescue her. The later lost as blood drenched her shirt.

Fenway reaches the beach and hurls the crew to safety in a loud thump upon the sand. Swiftly turning away the drone races back toward the ship. Realizing Wretch in flight Fenway prepared to rescue her when the birds eyes glowed blue. Halting mid flight Fenway pings as if hearing a voice. One that told his circuitry in a strange coded manner to let Wretch go and seek others to save. The Orb obeyed and darted away.

The flight painful the Pterodactyl dropped Wretch near the crew who raced to her safety. Ripping lengths of bandage from the sails to contain her blood loss. Wretch sat up amid the crew members and smiled, "Thank you Mother of Mothers." Wings whipping the bird took flight inland. The crew boggled by what just happened.

Out on the water Fenway hovered above Synu who was losing his battle. With tractor beam ignited the mighty Troll surfaced gasping for air. A shark escalates toward him on the water closing in for the kill. Fenway lifted Synu higher but his own weight was five of the crew members alone. Seeing the sharks jaws gape wide Synu doubles his fist and pummels the nose of the shark. Drawing blood the sharks around them took feast of their family instead. Synu was free. With multiple gifts in his grasp. Namely a sword, a rifle, and a large backpack belonging to Jack Ramse. Items of Bianca TeLeone stuffed in for good measure. Synu was a good soul indeed. A certain sword recognizing his deed.

Lowered to the beach Synu collapses as his friends circle him. Wretch included fell over the giant hugging him, "Rest Synu. You have cheated death this day." Her attention turning toward the sounds of battle, "Go forth. Join Addison. Save Jack and Bianca. I see her alive. Beware her. She is not the Bianca you ravaged. Your deaths are preordained. Change the outcome as best as you can. Redemption."

The crew members verbally agree to do just that, "For Bianca."

Wretch would stay with Synu until he revived. Fenway not leaving their side.

Bianca TeLeone, if that was who she still was grew more vicious. Over a dozen more Hordakians were torn in half or brought down from the sky in a blaze of fire. Their Technorides igniting on impact. Within each of her hands she palmed the skulls of the dead. Their bodies long vacating their necks. A spine dangles in sway from the skull in her left palm.

Whipping around her like a tormenting mosquito Iota worried about her friend. There was no sympathy in her. As if the beast had taken over completely. Maybe it had. Even Iota seemed to be an annoyance to Bianca. Unrecognized even while knowing that the Sprite was joining her in the fight. Still, Iota was that insistent gnat that kept zeroing in and getting waved away. Somehow Iota had to get through to Bianca. Something recognizable to bring her soul home. Something. Anything.

Troops surrounded them on the hillside on the edge of the overgrown forest that Jack had been led into earlier. Blocking their entry into the foliage sonic rifles joined in on a full force assault upon Bianca. Staggering her at best. Enough to dissuade her journey into an area the Soldiers would have troubles fighting in. It was hard enough as it was. In the sonic barrage Iota found it difficult to fly against the waves of sound. Eventually she drops from the air directly in front of Bianca. Landing in mud Iota glares skyward over her colossal friend with a glint of horror. A mighty hoof was raising to take a step. One that she knew would crush her when it landed on the ground.

"Bianca no hurt O'Tah." She whimpers.

Suddenly, out of the sky came a...boulder? No! Certainly round. Gleaming gold in the sun. The Hordakians still in flight find the gold sphere curious as it seemed to hover next to them. Perplexed until the large solid sphere plummeted from their level toward the ground. Smashing into the hillside it lay there for a second before rolling out of the crater it made and began careening down the hill toward Hordakian foot soldiers and their Sonics. Holding their stance meant getting rolled over. Soldiers were crushed beneath its weight. Like a bowling ball taking down pins. Its trajectory leading directly toward the snarling Bianca who cast her skulls aside in favor of a lowered posture that made her muscles ripple. Veins popping out everywhere. Her breasts glossy from sweat and blood. Teeth gnashed and spitting saliva the Greek Satyress waited until the ball of gold rolled directly at her. Raising her hoof higher a loud clang was heard over the Sonics. Her strength halted the sphere in its track. Below the ball Iota covered her eyes expecting to be crushed. Instead shock arrived as the sphere changed form. The metal seemed to liquefy and form around the body of a very little man. A very dizzy disoriented man. A very unlucky man. Considering he was a Leprechaun.

"Lowball look different." Iota crawled to her hands and knees as the little man fell back on to his ass with eyes crossed. His journey was still all new to him. The erratic tosses and turns made him want to puke. As he plopped down his nudity became a hindrance. For such a small man his genital compensated. Swollen balls molded around Iota before she could take flight. Smothering her she tries to resist. Then his penis concealed her by flopping over her, crushing her between his sack and girth.

Shaking his head he peers up at a mass of fur mere inches from him. Long well muscled hairy legs with a lifted hoof quite recognizable. Head still spinning he manages, "Di' Jack get a horse?" almost drunkenly. As his eyes pursue higher he notes a disturbance between Bianca's legs. Eyes now bulging he realizes the fur was rising slightly. Yet, for some reason the fur settled back into place. Maybe not Lowball sighed. Expecting a male he realizes the beast was female. Huge breasts explained that. Eyes peaking higher he notes a curled set of antlers on her head. Which was it? Male or female? Swallowing dryly he locks eyes on the beast. Their shared gaze discovered the truth. He knew those eyes anywhere.

"Bianca Lass?"

With a deafening snarl the Soldiers returned with their assault. Bianca turns away from Lowball and charges toward the trained Sonics. Step by step she warded off the effects. Screams led to weapons ripped from them and Soldiers beaten to death with their own artillery. Lowball still setting there could only watch in terror. Beneath his smelly genitalia Iota attempted freedom. That was not in the cards. Lowball's metal returned oozing quickly from his pores and reforming the massive gold ball. In her smothered abuse Iota found herself stuck to his flesh as the metal formed around him. For now she was trapped within. With a low pitched whine she was lost inside. Lowball had not even noticed her.

Defensively Lowball lifted off controlling his gravity. Making himself lighter than air and sending himself colliding with more Soldiers. He was beginning to like his new armor. The more Hordakians he took out the cheerier he got. Excited until he feels an electrical shock to his balls. Jolted he topples to a ravine and returns to his human state. Scratching at his balls he peels Iota from them and gets a good look at her. If looks could kill Lowball would be dust.

"Heh! There ye be Lass. I wonder' where ye be hidin'."

Shaking off her temper she doubles a fist of energy and turns her body into her ashen armor. That meant she was really pissed. Releasing her instantly Lowball cringed, "Donae hurt me."

Instead Iota zipped back into battle, "We help Bianca."

"Aye." With another thought his body folds into its own golden armor. Gravitating he shot off like a cannonball. Battle called.

"Come to bed Jack Ramse." Circe struts with allure as she takes the lead back into her cave domicile. Her butt wiggling with perfection. Impossible for Jack not to notice yet he knew he needed to gain the upper hand in this. Seeing these young women controlled this way made him bitter. While he was a true dominant he himself was tired of being the slave. Still groggy from Pan's wine and the vivid loss of seconds of memory he trailed her like a lost puppy. Let her think he was a devoted slave. Not for much longer.

As she passes her tiny grotto she spies water on the ground. Wincing she looks about for Trevor. Before she could consider the possibility of the Satyr stealing her rings cask Jack storms her from behind. Not with violence but with a well played sensuality. His lips storm her neckline. His hands reach around and cup her breasts. She lost her train of thought for a moment. In doing so her defenses weaken. Her current ring ceasing moments of its holographic reality. Outside her cave the barriers from above shimmer and temporarily reveal the true terrain below. Hordakians led by Leader Tuskorog takes notice. The shimmering tent fades in and out. The more passion Jack tossed at Circe the more her mind reeled. And, revealed.

"Quickly!" Tuskorog barks, "The field wanes. Enter and disable the Witch before she can keep us at bay." In response his flying troops careen downward. Waiting for just the right moment to descend beneath the holographic canopy. As openings were produced Technorides slipped through.

Within the cave Jack carried her to her bed and ravaged her with kisses that consumed her. It had been so very long since she had a man in her life that meant something. One of such handsomeness and strength. So unlike the annoying Trevor Stevens. In her plight of passion she loses all concept of her mental dominance. Jack had penetrated her and his gyrations were terrorizing every nerve in her body. Her nails digging into his back leave scars that heal nearly as fast as they draw blood.

"Let's hope my plan works. If I can keep this bitch occupied maybe Grace can get through to her sisters." Jack ponders with adrenalin. Thrusting madly Jack suddenly slowed up as he grows lost once again. A voice expelling from his lips, "Oh Dear. It is happening again. Where am I? Who? Surely, this is unlike me? Forgive me Young Lady for violating...Oh my this feels quite good." Circe flares her eyes as the rhythm increases. A sudden euphoria consumes her.

"OH GOD! You are magnificent Jack Ramse."

"Jack Ramse you say?" The voice hesitates, "I do not think that is my name. As good as any I suppose." Within his lost mind Jack Ramse again finds visions of the desert. Looking behind him he sees footprints of the road he had made. All paved in diamonds. How strange he thought. Lifting his hands he finds them old and withered, "What the hell is going on here?" He then tugs at the long grey hair upon his head. A beard he knew he never grew. Reaching a sandy dune he peers over the other side. To his surprise he sees a beautiful jungle. In the distance a toppled Oil Tanker's skeletal hull.

"Eden?" He was gone in the breath it took to recite the word.

Returning to his own body without slowing his thrusting Circe screams at her fifth raging orgasm since he was gone. He was certainly doing something right. Was it he? Shaking it off he knew now was the right time. Fist doubled he slugs Circe square in the jaw. The Witch was out like a light. Falling limp Jack pulled out of her messily. Reaching to her hand he removes the ring. Things swiftly alter all around him. Including the appearance of Circe herself. Before him lay the nude body of a woman not so attractive. A frumpy Polish girl who had saggy breasts. The true Circe.

"Her name is Olga." Jack hears a voice.

"I wondered where you disappeared to." He glares at Pan. Beside the Satyr to his surprise stood Kensington holding a lithe black housecat and stroking its fur> Beneath his boot was the gold box. Jack looked puzzled but shook it off "Good to see friends. What's going on?"

"Cap'n Addy is outside. We came to rescue ye Jack."

"Battle outside the cave." Jack realizes, "Shit! When I took the ring it revealed our position to the Pigs. Must have let down the force barrier keeping things out."

"Circe was the only thing keeping the swine out." Pan looked frightened, "Unless you have an army our goose is cooked. I quite love a tasty goose...under the right circumstances."

"What's with the gold box Kensington?"

"Wish I knew Bloke. The goat man there went for a swim to get it from that there puddle."

"Has to be important Pan. Spill the beans." Jack insisted as he grit his teeth at sonic canons blaring.

"When Olga and I first got here, wherever here is we explored the island. One day we spotted a small flying ship crash land not far from here. We went there and found a young woman burying this box. Quite lovely girl even if a tad bit green and scaly. She was terrified. Before we could greet her the Pigs came. They took her away. Heard them mention the name Dorsey. Lord they called him. After they left Olga and I dug up the box and salvaged what we could. Somehow Olga could open it. I tried but could not. Strange it be. She considered it an omen."

"What's inside it?"

"Rings. Twelve of them Jack. Power." Trevor flared his eyes.

"Alright. I have this ring which we know conjures up illusion and control over thoughts." Jack lifts the ring watching the white bauble sparkle, "We use it. Until we can discover how Olga there can open the box. Kensington? Stand guard over Olga. Pan? If you want to live to see another blade of grass keep Olga from those rings. If she's the only one...better yet...bring the box over here."

Kensington sits Bastia on the ground and picks up the box. Carrying it to Jack he passes it off to the Colonel. He himself attempts to open it but fails. Disgruntled Jack's mind alters yet again. Losing his body to another.

"What have we here?" The voice boggles Kensington and Pan who look at each other with bulging eyes, "Oh yes. I recall these. How did they get here? I gave these to my loving Pe--" His voice trails away as he opens the box easily revealing its contents. A selection of colorful gems set within gold, silver, and other precious metals. Some not of this world.