Far Pangaea 90: Devil Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Moe hairy too."

"You don't say." Bogg felt cornered and snarled at both of them, his wolf side showing itself then retreating. Moe scurried back frightened while Xander maintained his intrusion, "Do you mind?"

Xander sneezed suddenly and offered a telepathic reply of, "Xander make friend." A paw is raised.

"Not my type but thanks anyway." Another snarl leads to a snapping of jaws toward Xander. The move merely made Xander dance in a circle. Finally Bogg felt compelled to wag his own developing tail as he transformed to full on wolf before griping, "Don't get me started." Then, it occurred to him, "How is he talking to me?"

"Telepathically. Going through another dimension has evolved my ability. My Master made me this way. He is very smart."

"You seem pretty smart yourself Rover."

"My name is Xander. Who or what is a Rover?"

"I'm thinking a Rover is this." Bogg chuckles suddenly and collapses on to his back rolling around in the dirt. He had an irresistible itch that needed appeasing. Seeing this Xander joined him in a bit of dirty dancing that was hardly erotic. Merely relaxing. Strangely Moe got brave and joined them in their frolicking. The dust kicked up made the others step away.

As the trio tussled emotionally James continued, "Gaicazar went to look for Briar after she took over Maddy's physical corpse. She took off out into the desert after saying something about her True Love calls. He took Cam's car. Yeah I know, it responded to him so he drove off in it. Ruby went to Eden. Her first time there I hope she doesn't get lost. It was Briar saying something about God being there and calling him by name. Get this...his name is Jack. Not sure what that was about."

Using his foot to draw in the sand as he rambled on he formed the image of a bird flying. Elle put it together in her mind. The small bird to her meant a Wren. She then made the O motion James had with her hands then pointed at the sand bird. Nodding at her perception James added, "OOOOOOOOOOO Yeah. Forgot to tell you I can't find Maddy since she went fulltime Ghost again. I think she's withdrawing from reality at her decision to give Briar her body. I tried to get Sophia to go after her but she's mesmerized by Me...older Me that is. To her I'm just a BABY still." He cradles an invisible baby. Mal winces catching on as James utilizes his hands as if switching body movements. Mal figured it out but swiftly thought to himself, "I wonder how the Saints are doing in 2020?" Him being from Louisiana and a sports fan. Easy enough mental distraction. Keeping his thoughts at bay.

Moving closer to James Mal pats him on the shoulder, "I got things to do." A wink made James feel better.

As he departs Elle and Animahni approach the boy, "Where is Greta?"

"Inside somewhere. X'Hal I think."

"Good." Elle reels Animahni in and they hold hands. Elle's diamond hand that is to avoid any accidental paralysis at her lovers touch, "Let's go cool off Annie. You're looking parched."

"Annie?" Animahni looked bewildered.

"Better than a long name like Animahni. . Elle and Annie. Sounds better to me."

"I like Annie."

"I like Annie too." Elle draws her closer bumping shoulders playfully. Before leaving Elle grips James by the back of his neck, "You stay out here and play with your pets. Keep Bogart entertained. Have a stick fetching contest or something."

Jaw dropped he watches the women wiggle away. Hearing this Xander was immediately sitting at the feet of his Master with a stick in his mouth. He was ready. Slapping a palm on his forehead James obtained the stick and hurled it far enough to make the dog give chase. Turning back toward the women he nearly gets knocked on his ass by Bogart and Moe. All of them were racing after the stick. James cringed a bit, "Unbelievable."

Inside the X'Orr Sophia sat on her knees behind James the elder James massaging his back. Having relocated her Tyrants to her feet again she was harmless to the man. He allowed her pampering as he monitored the minds of those around him. The Ganthorian's were easy to track. All they thought of were their duties and science. Keeping a wide girth of telepathic hearing he knows of the return of Malcolm and Elle. Although leery of James he found very little chatter that led him to believe James had told them of his guise.

"You know I could be massaging something else." Sophia rolls her hands down over his chest. Her own stunning breasts rolling nipples along his shoulder blades. The sensation distracted James/Orin just enough to lapse his judgment.

"That sounds right nice." Orin pondered aloud then winced at his use of words that only his aged form might speak. Not someone of his Host body's youthful mind. Luckily his great granddaughter was an airhead with a one track mind.

"So I can stroke him?"

"Sure thing. Nothing better to do. Seeing as I don't know much of anything at this point besides sex."

"Still can't recall how much you love me?" She giggled slithering around him and under his arm to obtain his penis. Jerking at it softly she sighs, "I want my Man back. All of him. Try harder to remember me when this ship was deep underground. Before you..."

"Died? Before my soul went forward in time? You guys keep telling me things I don't understand. How is that possible?" He knew, he was just toying with her. Her hand felt really good stroking him to life. His cock now full tilt strong. Her lips lightly blowing cool air at his crown only fogged his mind even more. If there was one hinderance in his plans it was this charming young nympho. This very deadly young nympho if not held in check.

As she continued her hand job Orin/James closed his eyes and settled back on his palms upon the mattress. Enjoying it he dedicated his thoughts outward, probing the others. He could not locate his Daughter-in-law Madigan Ridge and that concerned him. He needed to know the moves of everyone on his mental chess board. With nothing special to be revealed he considers what the girl Briar had revealed, "God. Here in Pangaea? It makes sense, he did create the planet. The universe. At least we presume he has. Dorsey? There's another matter. If Dorsey has a plan in all of this that cannot bode well even for me. These moons are getting bigger by the hour too. Something is going down. I might not be able to sit tight much longer. A bold move is coming. I need to see this Garden of Eden for myself. Face God and this Osiris character. There could just be some power to usurp in all of this. Oh for God's sake she's sucking my cock. I adore my Granddaughter." Mumbling further he whispers, "That's it you little wench. Suck Grampa dry." HIs words fell upon deaf ears. Sophia's at least.

His mind reeled. Piper Sophia Ridge was talented. His plans would have to wait a bit longer.

Within the X'Hal the Ganthorian Leader Harpea surveyed the reconstruction of the X'Hal's power generators and it's outer hull from the inside. To her surprise the inner lagoon was filled with active sea life in the form of fish. It was obvious that someone had corralled a large amass of food for this band of survivors. Oophalah must have sent his Hybrid's up with a batch of sustenance. It was obvious with the welding of fresh metal that the hull would take time. They would need to hoist the ship from its rupture point in the hilltop. Just bordering the oasis leading underground. Leaving the lower level she moved to the engine room and observed the techs handling delicate engine couplings.

"How go the Ion Engines?"

Her fellow T'Ule leading the repairs halts long enough to pass off a crucial piece of insulation, "It goes well. We have discovered parts needed in the X'Hal to assist in the redesign. The power in the X'Hal was severely depleted. Once the containment is ready we can introduce a new Ionic core."

"Very good T'Ule." She pauses with a confused look, "T'ule? As my most trusted, have you noticed anything odd with our people?"

"Odd Commander?"

"Yes. My telepathic links are wavering for some reason. I cannot keep tabs on our Scientific efforts as easily as I once could. I do notice our people appear as if their own thoughts are clouded. Am I being delusional?"

"I cannot say that I have noticed such. We work diligently as always. I will report in once we have completed our tasks."

Nodding with a glint of suspicion she takes her leave. In doing so from the shadows a Ghost appears. Madigan Ridge lay in hiding. Watching. Listening. Learning. What she observes after Harpea leaves her crew makes even she suspicious. The crew halts their work and merely stands there silent and emotionless. As if statues. Were they taking a break in some strange way? Or was there something ominous in the making? She would monitor them as long as needed.

Outside in the corridor Harpea notes the arrival of her fellow Mav'Ryk. He seemed different. His poise stronger. His demeanor darker than he once was.

"You have returned from the Pyramid." She halts him.

"Yes Commander. The God Osiris was mighty indeed. He chose us as vessels for the souls of his family. However, his family retaliated and abandoned us rather than harm us. He is an energy Vampire it appears. Leeching the Life Force of his family over centuries. Only their souls remain now. He cannot seem to consume their souls in entirety.

Perhaps he does not wish to abandon them. Merely use their energy to survive. They too appear loyal yet unwilling to allow him to harm others. Allies perhaps in the days ahead."

"Interesting. Where are the Earthling companions?"

"I believe they are upstairs in their quarters. Malcolm Brand intends to go after the Father of Osiris who has a body that is made up of gases. I am unclear as to how this is possible. However, Osiris has educated we children Hosts with his heritage as being the second of many children the one true God had conceived. Using the Father Atum to design his offspring. A miraculous Scientist this God must be."

"Indeed. Mav'Ryk? I have an assignment for you. Observe your fellows and report back to me in person if you find them deceptive. Something seems off in our group."

"Off Commander?"

"Yes. As if our people are clouded and secretive. Will you do this for me?"

"As ordered Commander."

"Good. Remain silent. This does not go beyond you and I."

"As ordered."

Leaving her Mav'Ryk enters the core room to join his fellow Scientists. Harpea stands docile a few moments alone before proceeding on toward the X'Orr. As she leaves another spy poises herself by becoming visible. Greta Winston tilts her Stetson and fidgets. She could tell Harpea was concerned. Maybe she was on the up and up. Still her own suspicions led her to hide in wait. Going invisible again Greta proceeded her own direction heading up toward the living quarters. There she ran into Elle Franklin and Annie once again going visible.

Spotting each other Elle prompts Animahni to go into their room to give Greta and she a minute. Once isolated Elle wills her entire body to encase in diamond, blocking any thoughts escaping her. At least in theory. It had been something she had considered a possibility. A containment of her entire being.

Motioning Greta to go invisible Elle strangely moves closer to hug the Cowgirl. Tangible Elle connects to the Kansas girl through touch. Their minds concealed by a shared space. As an experiment Elle calls out in thought, "Can you hear me James?" After two more efforts she felt convinced her theory was correct. She was shielded from telepathy. Now to test things further, "Can you hear my thoughts Greta?"

"How are you doing this Elle?" Greta creases her brow.

"It's something I've questioned for a long while now. With you being invisible your stealth mode kicks in all around. No scent. No sound. Therefore I presume no way to read your mind."

"Smart thinkin'."

"I thought so. Listen to me and whatever you do train your thoughts to evade...keep them free of the mission I'm giving you. Think of other things while you do what I ask. Do you understand?"

"I got a good idea. Act without thinking what I wanna be thinking?"

"Right. The older James is not who we think he is. Our James just made us realize we're being played. As in used. The baby version of Orin Ridge held the adult Orin's mind as it was. Somehow he tapped into Telepathy and used the Ganthorians to claim the body of older James. In doing so he has acquired a greater source of telepathy. We do not know what his plans are. Finding out is necessary before we all fall under his control. Have you checked on the baby Orin lately?"

"Nope. That Ganthorian babysitter keeps it busy and away from prying eyes."

"Which means Orin is hiding the truth. Stay stealthy and locate the baby. Observe it and the sitter then come tell me what's going on."

"I can do that. I've been spying on Harpea. I really think she is on our side. She's stressing over her own suspicions. Her friends seem to be acting weird. I noticed that too. So I been sneaky on 'em."

"Good girl. If this is some secret takeover on Orin's part we need to be prepared. Find ways to shield our thoughts from him. Worse yet he seems to be using poor Sophia and that cannot go well if she can't be persuaded of what he is doing. I think it's better we don't tell her. As sick and twisted as this scheme he's cooking is she's our best defense in keeping him occupied."

"Ain't she his Granddaughter?"

"Great, Great Granddaughter but still incest. Even if it's only his mind doing the deeds. Using James older body doesn't make it any less violating. Try and contain your emotions. We need to succeed at this, time for all of us is running out. Malcolm and Cam are going after this Atum character that stole Mal's original body. Our troops are short handed here. You, Me, Annie, James, and our new friend Bogart are all that we can fully trust. Maddy might be lost to us it sounds. With Ruby gone off to Eden that makes me the highest ranking Officer here. After Mal leaves that is. Let's take this sucker down."

"Okay, let me go so I can find the wee one."

"Good luck. Be very careful of your thoughts."

"I'll just whistle Dixie a lot."

"Careful now. No rebel flag visions or I'll whup your ass."

With a nervous chuckle the embrace parts and the ladies separate in two directions. Elle Franklin confident that her plan might work thinks of other things. Namely making out with Annie. Even with time running out she had to be coy.

The Garden of Eden.

"Those moons look as if they're getting bigger to you?" Ruby Goddard sits beside the Oldman she still could not believe was God himself. Hoping as she held his hand in the campfire light that her lover Jack Ramse would switch minds with him once more. The glow coming off the Pyramid ship of Osiris lit the area up almost as if daylight yet in the towering trees the darkness lay low. God however was silent. Lost within troubled thoughts, "Right. They are getting bigger." She pauses tilting her head, "What the hell?" Squinting toward the sky she shivered, "Is that a third moon?" Up in the heavens she was correct. Barely visible to the naked eye she could see a third phasing out from behind the second almost as if it gave birth. Within her belly Ruby feels her own babies kicking in her now swelling tummy, "You guys are reacting to this third moon aren't you?" A warm fuzzy feeling encompasses her. She knew their answer.

Further away from her revelation sat a larger group of people. Antonaeus Gaicazar stood watching the sky on his own. He had yet to see the third moon. Perhaps because he could not. To him there were still only two. Sitting next to his stance was the U.S. Marshal Lionel Warjorj holding the young girl Abigail who had been bawling her eyes out for the last hour.

"Why did she have to kill Franz?"

"Franz weren't Franz no more Abby. I know it ain't easy understandin' it all but some very bad things out there used him and turned him against us. Hopefully Miss Sabbath put a horseshoe in their behinds to behave themselves."

"But, she is one of them. The Vampires. Does that make her bad too?"

"Only good one in the bunch I'm thinkin'."

Gaicazar leers down at them, "They were not always bad. Some of them were valiant loyal soldiers. When Lilith took them as hers their judgments were lost. They merely want to survive. Your man Franz was only their source of survival. As I once was. I will protect you young Abigail. You have my word."

"Mine too Darlin' " Warjorj held her tighter.

"Where is Bogg?" She huffs.

"He is out there somewhere. He'll find his way back to us soon enough don't you worry."

"I'm losing my entire family." She weeps.

"I'm your kin Abby. Always here for ya."

She was falling asleep in his arms. Finally once drifted off Lionel motions to Stefan the Gypsy to put her to bed. The Comanche Chokote followed them to help stand guard.

In the shadows the young girl known as Briar inhabiting the adult body of Madigan Ridge felt sad. Confused by Osiris. By her very existence. By the misery that Abigail was going through. She herself needed answers. Her connection to the Tree of Life left her many questions concerning Death itself. Why was such a thing necessary? Perhaps this was her lure toward Osiris. He who cheats Death continually. He who obviously seeks an afterlife yet is denied. Even the Vampires around her have died only to live. So very complex. So very confusing.

Outside the barrier of Eden Sabbath Black walks alone. Hesitantly, she prowls closer to the entrance of the Pyramid although its ramp risen. As she approaches the ramp surprises her by lowering. Uncertain she scales the ramp and enters the domain of the Gods. Once within the ramp closes behind her.

"You have returned to me Khonsu."

"Still not Khonsu. " The British beauty frowns.

"Why have you chosen to return to me?"

"Not return in that sense Osiris. I am here to make you a deal. We all know this world will perish if your Father Atum reaches Lucas Dorsey's mountain. You yourself confirmed the stone that Lionel Warjorj has about his neck has ties to it. What is this stone?"

"Dark Matter I believe you humans call it. Yes, even I know of your futures and terminology. My ship absorbs chronological energies and collects data."

"How is it that your ship suddenly has such power? When we first entered it was lifeless."

"Was it? My children. My mate by entering your Host bodies absorbed all that I needed to boost not only my own sustained existence but offering me the way to channel power back into my craft. My new body utilizing the apple allows me to tap into a greater mystical energy that comes from this planet."

"Mystical you say. How does Science such as God's creation methods involve Mysticism?"

"Science and Magic as they say are one and the same."

"Are they?"

"Of a sense. Do you think God acted alone? He might be the Creator. The Scientist as you refer, yet even he had help in breathing life."

"Who helped him?"

"Unfortunately I am forbidden to reveal names. It is built into my DNA to know much yet offer very little knowledge. It goes beyond my desired control. If I could perhaps I might share this knowledge with my...daughter."

"Did the true Khonsu know of this person?"

"Perhaps. She too was forced silent however."

Sabbath shivers suddenly looking up toward the ceiling of the ship.

"You feel it as well. Khonsu has left you with enhanced senses I see."

"What am I feeling Osiris?"

He reveals himself as a wall vanishes before her. He sitting on his throne with pride. Waving a single hand the ceiling too fades away to reveal the stars. Magnifying before her very eyes she sees what Ruby Goddard had glimpsed. Three moons now.

"How is this happening? Three moons now?"

"More will appear as the night progresses. By tomorrow at midnight this world will be torn asunder. Earlier still if my Father reaches the Mountain."