Farah's American Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
A Paksitani girl starts her American Dream by licking pussy.
4.5k words
4.59
12.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like thousands of fireflies had descended over Kaarchi as Farah looked down from her window in the plane as she and her family left the middle-class suburbs of Karachi to fly over to the glitz and glamour of Los Angeles. She had just celebrated her eighteenth birthday two weeks ago, and her parents had given her this surprise, but she was not really happy as this meant she was leaving all her friends behind, which made her angry and sad, but her father always spoke about the American Dream.

Mr.Yasir Malik was a heart surgeon and a deeply religious man, and along with his wife, Mrs.Rukhsana Malik, who was a child specialist, they raised their daughter along Muslim lines but let her explore her likes and gave her a lot of freedom that other girls in their family or neighborhood didn't have. Farah, being their only daughter, got this liberty as Mrs.Malik wasn't able to conceive after complications with the first delivery. She had also never failed them by being very good at her studies and getting good grades. Mr.Malik had been trying to get to the US since he was in medical school and finally got the chance when he found the spot as Chief Heart Surgeon at a hospital in Southgate. They had been planning to move for about two months but didn't want to upset Farah before her birthday, so they kept it a secret. He knew that his daughter would react badly, and he was not surprised by her reactions, but as he saw the plane rise higher and higher, he knew this move would make him and his family rise higher in society.

Mrs.Malik sat in the middle of the father-daughter duo, knowing both of them had their own thoughts and dreams, and was sure Farah would settle down as soon as she got started with her studies. Rukhsana loved and trusted her husband a lot. She was nineteen when they met in medical school, and after seven months, he finally sent the proposal to her father. Within three months, they got married, and she had Farah in their first month of marriage. She really admired her husband, as he let her continue studying after marriage and even after delivery, which wasn't the norm in Pakistan, especially twenty years ago. She knew how important going to the US was for her husband, and as they left Pakistan, she prayed that this move would benefit her family and that they would achieve success.

After twenty-five hours, two countries, and three stayovers, the Malik family finally landed in Los Angeles. Farah looked around, trying to take all of it in, as someone from the hospital came and escorted them to a car as they were driven away to their house, which was 4 hours away. Farah looked out of the window all through her drive as her parents fell asleep. She started talking to the driver and asking questions, which was quite new for her as this was the longest she had talked to a man who was not a family member. She quite liked it, and as they reached their house, her mood got even better. She had lived her entire life in a double-story house with her parents and her living on the ground floor while her uncle and his family lived on the upper floor, but this house was completely different.

The house had a small garden at the front and a garage, and as she went inside, she was mesmerized. It had an open kitchen and a dining area, along with a living room on the other side. There were three bedrooms, all located on the upper floor, and Farah was thrilled to have such a big room. As she completed the tour, she hugged her dad and apologized for her behavior, but her father didn't care, and they started to settle in. A month later, Farah started high school, and as she was really good at her studies, it didn't take time for her to catch up and for the teachers and other students to take notice. Her parents also thought that she was settling in, but for Farah, that was not the case. The thrill and joy of getting a big room and decorating had gone away as her high school was nothing like her school back home. She went to an all-girls school in Pakistan, but here it was mixed gender, and she felt uncomfortable around boys as she never really talked with guys her age, and even the girls were nothing like her. She used to wear clothes that covered her completely, irrespective of whether they were jeans, pants, tops, or blouses; she never showed any skin and covered her hair with a hijab.

She had not been able to make any friends, and it had been a month. As she was sitting in the cafeteria, pissed as she scrolled through Instagram, one of her friends from back home had posted images of her birthday, and she missed not being there, especially when one of her classmates here had her birthday the same day and invited half the school but not her. She was bemoaning all this when a loud whistle followed by her name brought her back to her senses as she looked at the cafeteria door. Coach Jones was calling for her. Farah was surprised, as were other students around her. She quickly grabbed her things, went toward the door, and followed Coach Jones to his office. Coach Samuel Jones was the head of the PE department and the football coach at the school. He beckoned for Farah to sit down as he started speaking.

"Farah, it has been a month, and you have skipped all your PE classes. Not only that, you have not signed up for the soccer tryouts. Now I know your other grades are good, but if you don't show up for PE, it will affect your chances at a good college, and last I remember, during your admission process, you and your father boasted about your great soccer skills, so please explain what's happening." He finished with a stern stare.

Farah gawked at him, tried to calm herself, and replied back.

"Coach I have been busy with other classes, which is why I skipped PE. As you know, I am new here and need to catch up. Regarding the soccer tryouts, I had no idea you guys actually wanted me to play." She finished quietly.

"Let me tell you this: I will ignore you not coming to the PE classes, but you need to try out for the soccer team, and if you get selected, you can skip the PE classes the whole year and it won't matter because of you being on the team, but if you are not selected, you need to be in my class every week and complete the classes that you missed." He finished

"But Coach, I can't do the tryouts because..." She paused

"Because what??" Coach Jones asked

"It's just that I can't wear the clothes that girls here wear back home. I used to be fully covered up while playing, so it wasn't a problem." She replied tentatively.

"Who told you that you can't cover up and play here? I don't care what you wear; just be at the tryouts tomorrow after school."

Farah called her mother as she exited the Coach's office and told her everything, and they planned to go shopping to buy tights, sleeves, and tops for her to wear at tomorrow's tryouts. Farah was really excited about it. She had always loved soccer, and this could be the way to make some new friends and not be the new weird girl anymore.

She woke up the next morning excited and chatted through breakfast with her parents; none of them were going to be there, but she was used to this because of their job. They never spent much time together back in Pakistan; she had her cousins, but here she used to be alone at home for hours after school. She spent the entire day waiting for tryouts, and when the bell finally rang, she moved towards the girls lockerroom with her gym bag. She stopped in her tracks as she entered the lockerroom and saw other girls changing in the open. She stood there for a few seconds before controlling herself and entering and standing in the corner, watching as girls without care took off their clothes, got naked, and changed into gym shorts and tops. She was contemplating what to do when this topless blonde girl came towards her, smiling.

"Are you going to try out as well?" She asked.

Farah nodded, trying to avoid the tits staring at her.

"Oh, how wonderful I am, Ashley. I am the vice captain of the team. You better get ready. The Coach is very punctual."

and she left to get ready while Farah stood there, not knowing what to do. First, she thought she would wait for other girls to finish and then get ready, but when one girl finished and went out, another two would enter, and so Farah couldn't do that. She was just thinking about what to do when Ashley came back and asked her.

"Why have you not started yet?"

Farah first hesitated but then told her that she couldn't get naked in front of anyone because of her religion. Ashely stayed quiet for a second, and then said,

Look, we are all girls here, and no one is paying any attention to anyone anyway. Just be quick about it, and no one will know. Listen, I need to leave now. I can't be late. Just do what I said, and I hope I see you out there." and she left.

Farah sighed and started to take her hijab off. She slowly took off her clothes, looking around, and Ashley was right no one was paying attention. She was in her Bra and Panties when another girl came right next to her and started stripping.

Girl, I love your hair," the new girl said.

Farah didn't know how to respond to this naked girl complimenting her hair, so she smiled and said,

"Thankyou." 

The new girl smiled back and went away. Farah sighed again, quickly took off her Bra and Panties, and looked at herself in the mirror naked. She was 57 and had perky 32B tits, a slender figure, long legs, and a thick ass from playing soccer since she was 10. She finally started wearing her soccer shorts and tops. She had a full-sleeve shirt, wore tights under her soccer shorts, and fitted her hijab. She sighed again as she looked at herself and tried to block out the changing room fiasco from her mind. She was sure if her parents found out, they'd make her stop playing, and she could not let that happen as today was the first time in a month that two people themselves had spoken to her. With that thought in her mind, she left the locker room with a couple of girls looking at her outfit, but she had expected this as she was sure she was going to be the only girl who would cover herself, and she really stood out because of that. She got a wink from Ashley when she went to the ground, and she smiled back.

The tryouts went great, as Farah was a really good player. She was a midfielder, and over the course of the tryouts, she scored eight goals and gave three assists. Coach Jones patted her on the back, and soccer Coach O'Riely was also very impressed with her. As she got back to the locker room, quite a few of the girls congratulated and praised her. Farah was all smiles, but she was still not comfortable with all the nakedness around her, especially when she found out that they would all shower in front of each other. She had taken off her clothes and was in the process of taking off her shorts while being topless when Ashley came fully naked, this time going towards the shower.

"You are so good, and you were thinking of not taking part because of the locker room," she said exasperatedly.

"I am still not comfortable, to be honest, but I had no choice, and if my parents find out about this, they will stop me playing in an instant."

Farah said with a grimace, knowing too well that her parents wouldn't care about the heroics but about the sin their dughter committed. Ashley sat down with her, which was again a new thing for Farah to have a naked girl sit right next to her while she herself was topless, but she stayed quiet.

Look, Farah, I can't make you do anything, but you know as well as I do that you deserve to play, and this issue is not that big, like, who is doing to tell them if not you? So just don't tell them and enjoy playing. It's not like they are going to come here and check the locker rooms, are they?"

She asked with a smile, then got up and left. Farah thought about it as she got ready, and as she picked up her towel and headed towards the shower, she made the decision to not tell her parents anything. She was having her shower when the girl who complimented her hair came and started to talk to her again. She had the towel around her body and had just finished her shower. Her name was Kiara, which Farah found out during the tryouts as they both were on the same team and she was the striker.

"Thanks for all the assists, girl. If I make it to the team, it'll be because of you," She said smilingly.

Farah was still uncomfortable with all the nudity and being seen by other people, but she really wanted to make friends, so she tried to ignore it and replied

"Don't be like that; you are a great player yourself, and you assisted me twice."

Kiara just smiled and asked

"What are you up to now?"

"I am going to call my mom and tell her to pick me up, and then I'll be home as both my parents are surgeons and have long shifts," Farah said, finally finishing her shower and drying herself.

"No need to call her; I'll drop you off," Kiara said.

"Are you sure?" Farah asked, really hoping Kiara was sincere about this, and Kiara said she was sure.

Farah called her mother and told her there was no need for her to come as she was going home with Kiara. As she got dropped off, she asked Kiara if she wanted to come in, and she agreed, and it was one of the best days for Farah since she came to the US.

Three weeks had passed since the tryouts, and both Farah and Kiara were selected and were in the first eleven. They had become really good friends and were spending a lot of time together, while Farah had made other friends as well. She had become quite known as the hijabi girl who scored the hat trick at the soccer match. They had practiced after every day, and Farah had gotten comfortable with the nudity in the lockerroom. She was going towards practice when she got a text from Kiara that she had left school early for some family stuff. They finished practice, and Farah called her mother, asking her to pick her up when she told her she would be late. She had to wait for a bit, so Farah went back and started practicing free kicks instead of taking a shower. She kept practicing for another forty-five minutes when she finally decided to call it a day and went back to the locker room to take a shower and wait for her mother. As she predicted, no one was there. She got naked and started to go towards the shower when she heard a voice. Farah was surprised by this, but she had a look around to see who it was when she heard

"Do you want to see this pussy cum?"

Farah stopped in her tracks and was shocked to hear that. She had no idea what to do, but curiosity got the better of her, and she moved ahead to see a girl naked on the floor rubbing her cunt with three dildos of different types on her side and a camera attached to the laptop. She gasped without control, and the girl saw her. Farah tried to run away, but the girl followed her into one of the showers. They both recognized each other; it was Sarah, the captain of the cheerleader squad, and a massive slut, according to Kiara.

"You are that Hijabi Soccer player. What the fuck are you doing here?" Sarah asked Angirily

"I came to shower after practice, and forget me, what were you doing there? Are you not scared?" Farah responded by shouting as well.

"What I do is none of your concern," Sarah said, folding her arms.

"I don't care about you or whatever you were doing, but please go and be a slut somewhere else. My mother is going to be here, and they have no idea about the communal shower." Farah retorted, her voice still quite loud.

"I can be a slut wherever I want," Sarah said, and she started rubbing her cunt in front of Farah while flipping her off with the other hand.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Stop doing that." Farah said, turning away.

"I won't if you have a problem go away." She said she was getting closer to Farah.

Farah could feel her closer but didn't move or say anything until she heard a soft moan, which made her turn to look at her, and she was amazed. Ashely had one of her boobs in her hand while she was rubbing her clit in circles as she stared at Farah.

"Do you like what you saw, Miss Superstar?"

Sarah said as she moved closer to her. Farah was stood rooted to her spot, not able to move or say anything, looking at the beautiful figure of Sarah. She was 5'6 with C-cup tits and, just like Farah, had a nice thick ass courtesy of cheerleading. Sarah moved forward and took her face in her hands, which brought Farah back to her senses, and she frisked her away and moved away from her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Farah said it angrily.

"What you want me to do--I mean, you are the one who was spying and looking at me naked masturbating and touhing herself, so I thought why not help you live out your fantasy? she said, moving forward again.

"What fantasy and spying are you talking about? I have no such intentions."

Farah replied back, trying to get away from her, but Sarah stopped her and pinned her to the wall.

"If that's the case, then why are your nipples so hard, and I am sure your pussy is wet as well?" she said, smiling.

Farah tried to reply back, but Sarah put a finger to her lips and moved forward, face to face with Farah. She was so close to her face that Farah could see her reflection in her eyes, and before Farah could do anything, Sarah leapt forward and kissed her lips. Farah tried to move away, but Sarah grabbed both her arms and pinned them to the wall. Even though they were the same height, Sarah felt so much taller than Farah as she continued kissing her lips, trying to open them. Farah was using all her restraint to stop herself from giving in to her tricks. She didn't want to commit a sin, and even though she found Sarah hot, she would not budge. She was thinking these things when Sarah quietly had her right hand on Farah's cunt, and as it made contact, her eyes opened up and she let out a moan through her lips, and that's what Sarah needed as she entered her tongue in her mouth and started to rub her cunt from below. Farah's mind was going into overdrive with all these sensations, and about thirty seconds later she started responding to the kissing, and Sarah knew she had her, so she released the pressure on her arms and upped her speed on her clit. Farah's eyes were closed, and she had no idea what world she was in as she continued kissing Sarah back and felt this amazing pleasure building in her. Sarah continued for a few more seconds when Farah's body tensed, and she suddenly opened her eyes in a silent scream as her body started twitching as she had the first orgasm of her life. Sarah held her as she fell in her arms, waited for her to calm down, pushed her back to the wall, and brought her hand in front of her face, which was covered in her cum. Fara was still recovering, but she saw what Saarh was doing as she licked her fingers and then brought another finger close to Farah's mouth and made her lick her own pussy juices.

"You are so tasty," Sarah said, smiling.

"What have you made me do? It's a sin; it's Haraam." Farah shouted

"What sin gives you so much pleasure?" Sarah responded back.

"I had no pleasure; just leave me alone and do your thing. I have to take a shower; my mother is on the way; and I have to repent all night today." Farah said angirily

Sarah, sensing that Farah is stronger than she thought and that one orgasm won't do anything to keep her quiet, just smiled.

"That's going to be a problem. You see, I am a very greedy person, and as I said, you are very tatsy, so I need to eat more."

And in an instant, she bent down, opened Farah's legs, and started to eat her pussy before Farah had any idea what was happening The pleasures started to take over her body again, and she started moaning.

"Oh, Fuck, please stop that. Oohhh, this feels so good."

Sarah's own pussy was leaking and begging to be touched, and Farah's moaning was not helping, but she knew she had to wait and prolong Farah's orgasm as long as possible. She started running circles inside Farah's pussy rubbing her clit a little, then stopped, went fast, then went slow, and teased the Muslim girl. Farah had not known pleasure like this; each flick at her cunt, each lick at her pussy, each rub was sending sensations all over her body. She was sweating, she was moaning, she was screaming, she was breathless, and she was begging.

12