Farah's American Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't tease me any longer. I beg you."

"What do you want me to do?" Sarah asked again. teasingly rubbing her clit while getting her tongue out of her pussy

"I want you to give me pleasure," Farah said, moaning.

"Say it properly, like a sinful lesbian slut," Sarah said smilingly.

"Oh, God, please make me cum, please," Farah replied breathlessly.

"And why should I do it? I mean, you are a good little Muslim girl," Sarah replied, continuing the game.

No, I am a sinful Haraam Lesbian Slut who loves doing Haraam things; please make me cum." Farah nearly shouted

"Good girl, and never forget that."

Sarah said, and she grabbed Farah by her back, pushed her head directly into her pussy and went at it fast. Within ten seconds, Farah shrieked, and her body shivered as she had her second orgasm. Sarah held her tightly, never letting her go and never stopping eating her as her orgasm continued, and finally she slumped down against the wall. Sarah moved forward and kissed her passionately, her face drenched in Farah's cum. As Farah came to her senses, she responded with a new-found passion and vigir as Sarah slowly went up and put her pussy in front of Farah's mouth, who looked at her and then at the glistening pussy, opened her mouth, pushed her tongue out, and licked a pussy for the first time in her life. The moan that came out of Sarah's mouth was the encouragement that Faarh needed as she grabbed Sarah's legs and started licking her pussy. Sarah was already turned on by how she turned a religious Muslim girl into a pussy eating slut, and Farah was a pretty good pussy eater for someone who was doing it for the first time.

"Ohh fuck Yesss Farah, please don't stop. Prove to me that you are a Lesbian slut who loves doing Haraam and sinful things. Make me cum."

She edged Farah, who was on a mission now to prove to Sarah that she indeed loved doing Haraam things. As she picked up pace and licked furiously at Sarah's pussy and with the way Sarah was moaning, Farah knew she was close, and she was right. Within a few seconds, Sarah screamed.

"I'm going to Cum."

And she did, covering Farah's mouth with her cum. She slumped down just like Farah, and they both started making out and cuddling until Farah stopped her.

"I have sinned; I can't believe what will happen to me if my parents find out."

and thinking of parents reminded her about her mother, and she quickly ran towards her locker and checked her mobile. She had one message from her mother from four minutes ago: Just leaving from here, get ready. She dropped to the bench and had her head in her hands, but Sarah quickly got around her and engulfed her.

Listen, don't worry about anything. No one will find out, and certainly not your parents. I mean, you told me they have no idea about you being naked in front of everyone, so they won't know about this as well," she consoled her, playing with her hair.

"But what about Allah? I mean, I have sinned; Masturbation is haraam; having Lesbian sex is haraam, and I have done both of them," Farah replied.

"There is no such thing as sin, or sinners religion is all BullShit. I mean, if God wanted all this to be sinful, why would it feel so good? Tell me, didn't you enjoy it?" Sarah asked.

Yes, I did," Farah replied, blushing.

So, my sinful slut, that's what matters now. Let's have a shower and get ready before your mother comes."

She said kissing her one more time and taking her to the showers. They shwered togetehr quickly touching each other all over and got ready as Farah's mother called her and told her she's here. Sarah kissed her, put her number in her phone, and told her to message me when she was free.

Farah went toward her mother's car with a million new questions in her head. Sarah's response might have seemed sensible at the time, but as Farah saw her mother smiling, the guilt of sinning and telling her parents another lie came back to her. She wished her mother and sat down in the car quietly, not talking much, telling her mother she was very tired, but in reality she was stuck somewhere in her head and had nowhere to go. What this small lapse of judgment would do to her future was the biggest question.

12