Farah's American Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
Farah continues her journey with Sarah
5.4k words
4.55
6.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd groaned as Farah missed her third chance of the game and waved her hands in frustration as she went back to her position. No one could believe that Farah was playing this badly, as she had been the star player this season up until this game, but no one knew that Farah's world had changed forty-eight hours ago. That afternoon in the changing room with Sarah had affected Farah mentally and physically, and it was affecting her studies and soccer.

As the game went on, she missed two more chances before scoring in the final minute to win the game, but she didn't celebrate because she knew she played really badly, and coach O'Riley wasn't going to forget that. As soon as they entered the changing room, Coach O'Riley laid into her, and she took it, putting her head down.

She could not tell anyone what was going through her mind, and as the team started changing, it got worse for her as she remembered what she did with Sarah, and the guilt gripped her again as she secretly started checking out her teammates and started getting wet. She had to control herself and quickly get in a shower so that no one noticed her hard nipples and wet pussy.

She waited until almost everyone had gone away, then got out, quickly changed her clothes, and got out. As she went out, she saw the cheerleaders coming over, and she sped up her pace as she saw Sarah smile and wave at her, but she ignored her and quickly went towards the parking lot where Kiara was waiting. They didn't speak all the way to her home, and she quickly got out and went inside. Kiara tried calling her, but to no avail.

She quickly went to her room, took out her prayer mat, and started praying, but it didn't help her. She couldn't concentrate on her prayer, and the naked images of her teammates kept coming into her mind, making her pussy wet. She knew her pussy was dripping, and all of these thoughts caused her to stop praying. She was in limbo; she desperately wanted to do something about the wetness of her pussy but knew this was a test from Allah and she wouldn't fail, so she got her calculus book out and started to do some work. It didn't help her much, but she managed to put her mind into solving the equations for an hour until her parents arrived one by one and they started having dinner.

They both noticed that she hadn't been herself the last couple of days but had not really asked her, as they didn't want to push her too much. They talked about her soccer game, and she told them how they won and how she scored the winning goal. They were in the middle of dinner when their doorbell rang, and her father went to answer it, and she heard a familiar voice, which shocked and scared her. She turned around to see Sarah in black jeans and a red top, not showing too much cleavage, walking into the living room with her father.

"I am so sorry to have disturbed you at this time, but Farah and I had to start working on this project, and as we both are quite busy, I thought this would be the perfect time." Sarah finished

Farah's parents both looked at their daughter, but she was unable to speak as if she were paralyzed, so Mrs.Mlik herself welcomed Sarah and asked her what this project was about.

"It's about expanding the reach of female soccer, and one of the ideas that we have come up with is having cheerleaders in female soccer matches. With that in mind, each cheerleader has been paired up with one female soccer player to share their experience so that we can get more people involved." Sarah finished with a smile.

Farah just looked at her with wild astonishment as to how easily she made up this story, and her parents believed it as well. She was just staring at her when her mother told her to bring a plate for Sarah so she could eat dinner as well. Sarah tried to refuse but to no avail, and Farah knew that no matter what happened, Sarah had to eat because her mother was like that.

Sarah deliberately sat right next to her and touched her, secretly rubbing against her tits while getting water, rubbing her feet on her legs, or caressing her knees with her hand. Farah was already on the edge, and all the control that she had obtained through calculus was going away. She was so soaked that she could feel the fabric of her panties rubbing against her cunt.

She had no idea what her parents and Sarah were talking about; she just wanted to leave from there. When her desert was finished, she asked Sarah where she wanted to do her project, and she replied calmly that it would be better to do it in Farah's room so as not to disturb her parents. Farah was dreading this, but as they got up to leave, her mother told her to go and set up the room. She needs to ask Sarah about her family, and maybe we can have a family dinner. But Farah knew it was a lie, and as she was about to enter, she heard Sarah say

"No, Mrs. Malik, everything is fine. She just had a bad game today, and you know she likes to be perfect."

Farah entered her room, and it was clean already. She waited for Sarah, and those few seconds felt like an eternity. She was pissed but turned on, and her cunt was screaming to be touched, but she refused and thought she would not give up now. She was in these thoughts when Sarah entered the room, looked at Farah, closed the door, and locked it. Before Farah could say anything, she leaned forward and started kissing her, and Farah's anger went away in a heartbeat. She responded to the kiss with full passion but was brought back to her senses when she heard her father's voice from down below calling her mother, and she pushed Sarah away.

"What are you doing in my house?" Farah asked breathlessly.

"You were ignoring me at school by not replying to my texts and not answering my calls. What else was I supposed to do?" Sarah said, like stating a simple fact.

"I was ignoring you because I don't want anything to do with you. What happened in the locker room that day was a big mistake, a sin, and I have been suffering because of it. I can't let you take me towards hell by sinning with you again, so please just go." Farah finished trying to regain control.

"What hell and what sins are you talking about? I told you that day that all this religious stuff is bullshit and is used to oppress women, and all religions do it. Open your eyes, Farah, and if it was such a big sin, then why do people feel this way? Why is it pleasurable? You yourself know how much pleasure you get, so what kind of god would want his creation to not feel pleasure but suffer?" Sarah finished aggressively.

"I don't know about other religions, but in my religion, engaging in homosexual activity is a sin, and I will not let you blackmail or brainwash me into thinking this is right and my religion is wrong, and furthermore, I didn't feel any pleasure; it was the devil in your form trying to take me away from my religion, but I would not let that happen, so please leave," Farah said in a defiant voice.

Sarah simply smiled and removed her blouse, causing Farah to gasp, but she continued by removing her jeans, panties, and bra. She looked in the mirror next to Farah's bed and said,

"Well, I am a really hot devil."

Farah couldn't believe that Sarah was standing naked in her room while her parents were down in the living room, but the bigger problem for her was that all her defiance had gone away the moment Sarah had gotten naked, and Farah wanted nothing more than to grab her tits and eat that pussy, but she didn't move and didn't say anything as if her voice was stuck in her throat.

As she saw Sarah move towards her, she looked beautiful. Farah wanted to look away but couldn't, and Sarah was in front of her again. She grabbed her hands and put them on her tits, but Farah withdrew them again.

"I told you this was sin, and I will not do it again," Farah said, not looking at Sarah.

"Farah, look at me and say that; look at my tits and say that; look at my pussy and say that; look in my eyes and say that."

Sarah said as she placed a hand under Farah's chin and lifted her face, and they made eye contact, and it took Farah two seconds before she leapt forward, and they both started making out passionately, Farah finally losing control and giving into Sarah's temptations. Sarah started disrobing Farah during their make-out session. She was on such a sexual high, knowing that Farah's parents are down and she's obeying her. She got her fully naked and pinned to the wall and started kissing her body all over, making Farah moan.

"Shh, we don't want your parents to know that you are a Haraam Little Slut, do we?"

Sarah said, resulting in another moan from Farah, but Sarah had her hand over her mouth as she started rubbing her cunt, looking straight into Farah's eyes. She had assumed that Farah hadn't touched her cunt since that day but never imagined her pussy to be dripping and knew a few strokes would open the floodgates of cum but she didn't want that she wanted Farah to open up and accept it herself that she loved all this and she was doing it off her own will so she waited for the moment and she saw as Farah got closer and closer to the orgasm her forehead had droplets of sweat, her tits were heaving, soft moans were coming out, eyes closed, she knew she was close and Sarah stopped abruptly and Farah opened her eyes and saw Sarah going back and getting dressed.

"Wha.. What are you doing?" Farah asked breathlessly.

"I m going home as you asked," Sarah replied calmly.

"You are going home, but what about me and my pussy?" Farah asked, confused.

"Look, Farah, I don't want to waste your or my time, but if you can't accept yourself that you like what we do and you don't want to continue on this religious bull shit that your family has taught you, I can't come and force you every time if you really are worried about your pussy. Use your fingers and cum, because you really need it and you know it. I'll make myself very clear: I am not in love with you or anything, and I never will be, but I like having fun with you, and so do you, but you are not accepting it, so unless you accept it, we can't play together again."

And with that, Sarah left the room, leaving Farah alone in the room, naked and rooted to her spot, with hundreds of questions in her mind and different emotions going through her head: anger, pain, confusion, and guilt.

She heard her mother's voice calling her down, which brought her back to her senses. Mrs. Malik showed displeasure at her daughter for not being a good guest and not coming down to show Sarah out and saying how she should treat her friends right, and Farah couldn't take it all; her emotions were blowing up in her head as she screamed at her mother.

"SHE IS NOT MY FRIEND, SO STOP LECTURING ME."

She ran to her room after she said that, leaving her parents shocked, worried, and confused, as their daughter had never acted this way.

Farah went to her room, closed the door, and started crying because she was unable to control herself and her emotions. She cursed Sarah for tainting her and ruining her life, but the thought of Sarah sent shockwaves through her body, and her cunt started twitching again. Sarah's words echoed through her head.

"I LIKE HAVING FUN WITH YOU."

"USE YOUR FINGERS AND CUM."

Farah grabbed a pillow and covered her ears, trying to stop Sarah's voice and the images of her naked body flashing before her eyes. She closed her eyes and started reciting some verses from the Quran in order to calm her down, but as she opened her eyes, she noticed something near the door, and it was Sarah's panties. She blinked twice to see if she wasn't imagining it, then got up quickly and grabbed them. The red lacy panties still had a wet patch on them, and seeing that Farah's brain went numb, she pushed her tongue out and licked the wet patch as her own cunt went into overdrive and Farah lost control.

She began licking and sniffing the panties as she removed her night suit, and for the first time in her life, she touched her cunt as she lay down on the floor, sniffing Sarah's panties and rubbing her cunt. It took her less than a minute to have a massive orgasm, and she had to stuff her mouth with Sarah's panties to keep herself quiet. She finally calmed down as her orgasm subsided, and she looked around and saw herself in the mirror, panties in her mouth, pussy glisting with cum, and she remembered something from that afternoon, and she touched her pussy again and then licked the fingers and moaned and did it again, and she started rubbing herself again, thinking about that afternoon and how she wanted to be with Sarah again. It took her a few minutes longer to have another orgasm, this time not as intense as the previous one but powerful enough to make Farah fall asleep on the floor while holding Sarah's panties.

Farah woke up hours later as sunlight hit her face, and she slowly opened her eyes and realized she was on the floor. She sat up as she felt something under her ass. As she got it out from underneath her, she realized it was Sarah's panties, and everything that happened last night, from the moment Sarah walked into their living room to her falling asleep while having an orgasm hit her, she just moaned and got up.

She looked at her mobile to check the time and realized the time for morning prayer had finished. This was the first time in her life that she had missed a prayer apart from being sick or on her period, but surprisingly, it didn't bother her. She put her phone aside and looked in the mirror. She saw her reflection: hair disheveled, face messy because of ruined make-up, but it didn't put her off; in fact, she gave a little smile. She went to her bed and decided to sleep again, as there were still a couple of hours to get ready for school.

Farah got up and quickly got dressed; her body was fresh, and her mind felt relaxed for the first time in three days. As she was getting ready, she put Sarah's panties in her bag. She was still confused about everything that was happening, but the fact that her body and mind were in her control after three days was a testimony that Sarah was right somehow because she knew that her pussy needed to be played with and she needed to cum, and Farah herself knew that all this relaxation of her mind and the freshness of her body were the result of her orgasms that she had, so as she left her room, she knew she had to talk to Sarah and come clean to her, but first there was something else she wanted to take care of.

She went down and saw her parents on the kitchen counter having breakfast quickly while gathering their things. This was again a new US thing for the family, as in Pakistan they all sat at the table and had their food, but because her parents were both doctors and were on long shifts, it had happened rarely.

She cleared her throat, and they both looked at her, and she apologized to her mother for her behavior and told them that she knows she's not been herself for a couple of days, but it's because of the soccer team being mocked, and then last night it affected her game as well, and that's why she thought Sarah came here to mock her, but she was wrong, and she will now work with Sarah to improve the soccer team's status. Mrs. Malik came and hugged her daughter and told her it's fine and they understand and support her in every way, but Mr. Malik looked at her and said

"I will support you, of course, but there must be some other way to make your soccer team popular apart from taking help from the cheerleaders. I mean, these girls are not good girls, and I personally didn't like that girl who came last night. She should at least have manners to inform before coming to someone's house at 9 p.m." He finished sternly.

"She's a good girl, baba, trust me, and you know cheerleaders are just part of American culture; hence, it's the easiest idea," She replied.

"Whatever it is, I just hope you finish this project quickly. I don't want some cheerleader to influence you or make you do some Haraam things."

He finished with a stare, and then he picked up his briefcase, said bye to them, and left as Farah stood there watching him, thinking, Baba, you have no idea how many Haraam things I have done already. She was brought back to her senses when her mother gave her a sandwich. They were in the car as her mother drove her to school when she spoke.

"Listen, I didn't say this in front of your Baba, but I really liked Sarah, and if this project helps you become closer friends and get the soccer team more popularity, keep it going, and I will take care of your Baba," She told her, smiling.

Farah looked at her and felt a warmth for her. She had always loved her parents, but her mother more so because she was always more understanding and sympathetic than her father, and she always had a plan to help her with things that her father refused to do. They made their way to the school, and Farah kissed her mom on the cheek, got out, and went toward her locker, looking around for Sarah, but she couldn't find her. She reached her locker when someone called her from behind, and she looked; it was Kiara.

"Hey, are you alright? You seemed pretty upset yesterday and didn't even stop when I called you after dropping you off." She finished

"Yeah, sorry about that; I have not been myself for the last two-three days, but I am guessing now it'll be alright. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I was disrespectful to you," She said, hugging Kiara.

Kiara hugged her back and told her it was fine as they went to their political science class, and as they entered, she saw Sarah sitting in the corner with two guys who were from the football team and three other girls who Farah knew were from the cheerleading team, and instead of going towards her seat, she went towards Sarah and said,

"Hey, I thought about your project, and I want to discuss it further. We have to get the principal and the Coaches on board with this, so let me know when we can talk."

And she left, leaving Sarah quite happy but her friends confused as to what this project is that Sarah is working on with this Hijabi girl. But before Sarah could respond, the teacher came, and the class started. Kiara herself passed a note to Farah, asking her what this project with Sarah was about, but Farah mouthed later as she listened in.

Farah always liked politics and always wanted to try a career there, but she knew her father would never let her do it, especially in Pakistan, but maybe here in the US she might have a chance. The class finished, and as they went out, Farah tried to look for Sarah, but she left with her friends without saying anything, leaving Farah sad. But Kiara came along, and Farah started telling her about Sarah's cheerleader project, and Kiara loved it.

The day went on, and Farah saw Sarah twice, but she ignored her and didn't even reply to the texts Farah was sending her. Sarah, on the other hand, was completely focused on Farah and knew that to break her even further, she needed to play it hard; hence, she continued to stay away from her until the right moment. She had still not told anyone about this new project between the cheerleaders and the female soccer team, and she wanted it to remain a secret until Farah gave in completely.

Farah finished her lunch and told Kiara that she's going for her afternoon prayers and that they'll meet at practice as they both took different classes after lumch. Farah used to pray daily in her school, as after school there was practice and she had no time. She used to pray in this old classroom, which was of no use. She had just put her prayer mat down when the door opened, and she looked to see that it was Sarah who locked the door and put the flap on the window down as she closed the lights, while Farah stood there watching her do all of this without saying anything.

Sarah moved forward, and before Farah could say or complain about anything, she just placed her lips on Farah's lips and pushed her towards the wall and pinned her there, but she realized that she had received less resistance than before, but there was resistance as Farah tried to talk to her between her kisses.

12