Farah's American Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please stop. Oh, this is so wrong."

"Oh, please not now; I need to pray right now."

"Please, Sarah, we are in school; we'll get caught."

But Sarah didn't stop; she knew in about five minutes lunch would be over and everybody would go back to their classes, and no one would come this way, so she unbuttoned Farah's jeans and started rubbing her pussy over her panties and that put a stop to Farah's complaints, which were replaced by her soft moans.

"I thought you wanted to discuss the project further," Sarah murmured in her ears as she played with her pussy.

"I do, but ahh, please stop." Farah tried to stop her, but in vain.

"Did you like my present that I left for you?" Sarah asked.

"Oh, yes, I did," Farah replied, controlling her moan.

"Did you play with your pussy like a little Haraam Slut?" Sarah teased as she put her hand inside the panties

"Yes, I did," Farah replied, moaning.

Sarah got down and pushed Farah's jeans down and her panties to the side, revealing her beautiful pussy and starting to lick it, making Farah lose control.

"Why does it feel so good? It shouldn't. It's Haraam; everyone says it, but it feels so great, ohh." Farah moaned as Sarah continued to play with her pussy.

Sarah took off Farah's jeans and panties, slung one leg over her shoulder, and slurped at her pussy while rubbing her cunt with her own thumb. Farah couldn't believe she was half naked in her school and getting her pussy licked, but she didn't care because in that moment the only thing that mattered was the orgasm that was building inside of her and was ready to erupt.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum; I can't believe it; I am going to..."

And her voice dried up and was replaced by a low shriek as her orgasm hit her body, and she trembled all over and pushed Sarah deeper into her pussy, who loved it and savored every last drop of it. She stood up and kissed Farah again, making her taste herself. Farah had calmed down and was fully lost in pleasure as she moved her hand all over Sarah's body, trying to disrobe her, but Sarah pinned her back to the wall and backed off.

"Rub your cunt for me," She ordered.

And Farah obliged as Sarah removed her skirt and blouse, pushed her panties down, and stood completely naked. She then moved forward and kissed Farah again before turning her over and making her face the wall while she took off her hijab and followed it up with her blouse and bra.

She kissed her neck and then came down all the way to her ass as she asked Farah to arch as she opened up her asscheeks, seeing both her tight holes and her pussy glistening with wetness and cum. Farah was in a daze and just let Sarah do what she wanted without stopping her. Sarah spanked her ass, shocking Farah, but before she could say anything, she was spanked again and again, and then Sarah did something that sent shivers down Farah's body as Sarah entered her finger in Farah's pussy.

"Stop, please. What are you doing? This is too far. I can't let anything happen to my hymen."

Farah's voice had returned, but Sarah chose to ignore it as she began finger-fucking Farah's pussy, who had lost all control and was moaning again.

"Why does everything that's Haraam feel so good?" She moaned.

"I told you before that there is no such thing as Haraam or whatever; they are all things made by oppressive men to control women," She replied without stopping her finger.

Farah was on cloud nine of pleasure but heard everything Sarah said and had no response, partly because she saw her point and partly because she was coming close to her second orgasm. She just closed her eyes and let her body take over, and within seconds she was cumming again as she held onto the wall, moaning and shaking with Sarah's finger clenched inside her pussy. Farah calmed down as Sarah removed her finger from her pussy and licked it, enjoying the taste, before getting up and sitting on the teacher's table, spreading her legs.

Farah turned around, saw Sarah, and leapt at her, kissing her on the lips and slowly going down. She was finally on her pussy, and she began devouring her like a hungry animal. Farah was surprised at how aroused she got just from the smell of Sarah's pussy; it woke something inside her, and the taste was something else. She couldn't really explain what it tasted like--not sweet, sour, or salty; it was something else--but she was sure she couldn't forget it for her life even if she tried. She continued eating Sarah's pussy, trying new things along the way as Sarah's moans filled the room, but Farah had stopped caring about getting caught; she only cared about making Sarah cum, and she knew she was getting closer as Sarah's moans kept getting louder, and she kept pushing Farah's head deeper into her pussy, and she finally yelled

"FUCK" 

As she came and her body trembled, Farah helped her as her own face got covered in Sarah's cum. She continued lapping up the rest of it, and somewhere in her head, Sarah's words echoed.

"What kind of God would want his creation to not feel pleasure but suffer?"

This sent a current through Farah's body as she looked at Sarah and saw her still feeling the pleasure from her orgasm, and she thought maybe Sarah is right about religion and god and all this stuff, but why would her parents lie to her? She was still in these thoughts when Sarah finally calmed down and got up, and they both started to make out passionately.

With each passing moment, Farah's mind was accepting the fact that this was not a sin, and somewhere deep down, she realized even if it was, she didn't care. They let go of each other as Sarah sat on a chair and looked at Farah, who sat opposite her. It felt quite weird to Farah that they were still naked sitting here, but she had other questions in her head.

"I was thinking maybe you are right about this not being a sin." Farah started slowly.

"But the concept of there being no god or religion being a man-made theory to control women still does not sit right with me. I mean, religion has been here for thousands of years; if it was wrong, how did it survive for so long?" Farah finished in an articulate way.

Sarah looked at Farah calmly. She had expected questions from her, and she had done her research. Of course, she had her own opinions about religion and homophobes, but she had known since the first time she ate Farah's pussy that it would take a lot of counseling to bring Farah out of her shell, but she never expected to answer them minutes after having sex and sitting naked in class.

"Firstly, I am glad you accept that there are things in religion that can be wrong, like what we did, so what makes you think the other stuff is not wrong as well?" She asked and then continued.

"And regarding your question about religion surviving, it did not survive. I mean, that's why we have so many religions and many sects within each religion. If there was a god, then why are there so many variations of what he likes and what he doesn't? Like I said, it's all made up by men. Have you ever wondered why none of the prophets were women? I mean, if there was some god, there could have been at least one woman prophet, and if this god didn't think women were worthy of that, then I don't like this god. But to me, in reality, different men in different eras, to get power, claimed to be prophets, and they got what they wanted: power, control of money, and women, and they made a bunch of rules that suited them and their male friends and oppressed minorities and women."

She went on, seeing how attentively Farah was listening.

"You talked about your hymen and how important your virginity is to you. Can I ask why? Just to prove to your future husband that you are pious, tell me how he will prove it to you. Is there any way you can tell he hasn't been having sex all this time prior to marrying you? Jewish women cover their heads after marriage and can't show their hair to anyone else, while they should wear modest clothing. Same with Christianity, and you guys have some people who tell women to cover their faces as well, while men of all religions can do whatever they want. What kind of god discriminates between his creations? I can go on and on about so many other things, but we need to get dressed and get out of here before the class gets finished and we get into trouble. I know all this is new for you and you have many questions, but I don't want to force you into anything. You are a smart and beautiful girl, Farah, and you deserve to live a great life without any restrictions."

She finished as she got up and started to get dressed, but Farah didn't move and just watched her until Sarah came and kissed her again and told her to get dressed again, and she left. Farah got up and started getting dressed, her mind filled with thoughts about what Sarah had just told her.

She started to do her hijab, and it took her five minutes to do it as she didn't have a mirror and she had to be sure that none of her hair was showing. For the first time in her life, the concept of not showing her hair to others felt stupid and illogical to her. As she was about to leave, her eyes fell on the prayer mat, and it hit her that she had not prayed again, but it didn't bother her, and she just picked up her mat and got out of the class with her head filled with million more questions than when she had entered.

12