All Comments on 'Farewell to the Dancing Man Ch. 21-24'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

This a really well written story in my opinion. A good plot with some interesting characters, some of them a bit over the edge perhaps, but hey, still interesting. The little talks between Mother and Daughter are well done. Mom is pretty accepting of most sexual behavior, which is not surprising since she had sex with her Mothers lover, who until recently resided in the family septic tank. Actually I think the discussion Mom had with Rebecca was spot on, even if a bit clinical. The detective is a somewhat smarmy character, who seems to be fixated on the lovely Cynthia and would take her away from her husband, who just now seems to be waking up to some dark forces in their picture perfect marriage.

I don't know who did in the serial seducer, but suspect it was the original owner, Cynthia's Father, who's wife left and never returned. Seems unlikely that Cynthia would have caused him to die, but perhaps there was an accident of sorts and Dad covered things up. Will just have to wait for the rest of the story.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Nicely conceived and written

Fairly complex story, full of interesting characters and situations. Worth following!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
STOP THAT DANCING B.H.

and we're off to see the sights. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Wow so many twists -

The cop is losing it too -

No clue where we will go -

Dad likely caught on killed them or at least him and dumped him in the tank - but it could have the mother on her way out - who knows - yet??

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
So I have this straight?

Rebecca is a victim of several crimes. Sexual battery, I think being drugged is the crime of poisoning. Filming the incident without legal waivers would be a crime, at least Fraud. Adult seduction of a Minor?

If Samantha and her mother have had sexual relations that would be incest and rape of a minor. What ever else is found on the films.

And, after all this, Cynthia's response is to make a cuppa tea? I don't know about you but my mother would have shown up with a shotgun and a very bad attitude!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...