All Comments on 'Farm'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
ag2507ag2507almost 3 years ago

You still haven't resolved the Emily's mum issue. And quite frankly, if they are that in love they're going to want babies and then there is the missing brother. And mom is clearly into wierd shit so she'll need rescuing too... One nore part would do it.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 3 years ago
A second chapter

Is good, you can wrap things up with that. I agree on not making it a long series, but please wrap things up.

PwaymanPwaymanalmost 3 years ago

Thank you, great story. Def. warrants at least one more chapter ... please.

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 3 years ago

Still good. I remember this from the first time and thinking of cool sequels you could write. Great story.

Jack1976Jack1976almost 3 years ago

I liked the story very much. Please keep writing more chapters. I would like to keep reading about their life in the outback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a great story. I would like a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great story

Please do write a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

C'mon mate, you got to keep going. No need to make a career of it, but one or two more chapters and you can wrap it. Make it a feel-good ending with the sister showing up, but getting sent away humiliated. Then Mick accepting their relationship after telling them that his wife is actually his cousin. Throw in a baby or two and everyone lives happily ever after.

justwarped2018justwarped2018almost 3 years ago

great story, loved it,

more would be good

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Well, you really set yourself for needing a finish. the whole story has no context with where you left the story line. It's your story and well told, but we know his sister will appear at some point. I'm actually surprised you haven't brought her in shortly after that call. Given their relationship, you also complicated the story line by having them both lie to Mick at the end. His devotion to the family would have negated concerns over the impropriety of their relationship. Now you've dug a "plot hole" that will be hard to fill in. Maybe you could save yourself by having them apologize then"come out" at the barbecue that night? Couple suggested avenues to go with the second part - Since they are in a remote area, they just having loving relationship, knock out a couple kids and fuck with what the world thinks. Another option is the sister shows up and there is a big blowup where she reveals her lifelong infatuation with her brother, trying to chase a relationship with other men that could never happen. Maybe he had shunned her advances when they were younger? Mother breaks down, asks for Bruce and daughter's forgiveness and joins them at the farm? (Had no one known she was his niece (other than Mick) the story arc your on would have been easier...) 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have kind of boxed yourself in, having the couple deny their couple-ness to Mick. I suspect that crusty old-timer would up and quit if he discovered he had been lied to. On the other hand, you certainly do need to deal with the Mom issue. Perhaps if she shows up and Mick gets killed protecting Emily....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story. Yes, write part 2

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 3 years ago

Great---please one or two more chapters. 5 star +++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope you post the second part because I remember it from before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Please keep it going for a while.

TomNJaxTomNJaxalmost 3 years ago

This story is "screaming" for follow-up, and so am I...lol. Please bring closure to their story, preferably with a "happy ever after" ending.... Love the idea of a couple of kids to pass the farm onto, and Mick "accepting/supporting" the relationship....

Thanks for a great story whatever you decide...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

well done. beautifully written.

DeathdawgDeathdawgalmost 3 years ago

I would love to read a couple more chapters of this, I mean this had a great build up of the events and it was not a 'jump right in and screw' tempo. As it was mentioned I would love to see Mick being told truth and there being kids at some point and the mother being dealt with and not left looming over their heads. That all said, not sure how clear I was, it is really your decision and I am just hoping to read more as I am loving the basis of the story so far and love to see more that you come up with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I was waiting for her mom to walk in the unlocked house while they were making love. Her involvement and resolution might make a dramatic finale. Castrating moms boyfriend with a sheep nutter, lol. Good work!

andrewkennedyandrewkennedyalmost 3 years ago

As good as I remember it back then, I think this story deserves a good closure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent start, but you can't just leave it hanging here. Right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Truck?

Why ruin the Oz setting with referenceto truck? You should know it is either Ute, Tojo or cruiser in the bush. The American trucks have only recently arrived here & only city tradies buy them. Also everyone would shower the moment you leave shearing shed & definitely before dinner. The smell is that bad. Keep the story going, you write well and a good sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are perhaps the best writer on this site. Good character development. Vivid, believable plots. Outstanding work

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

I agree with some of the previous comments that you should keep going with this to tie up the loose ends. Cliffhangers are never easy on a reader. I would think mum is going to show up maybe with her current deadbeat maybe not and what happens will be your call. I think Em and he can get married under Aussie law and make some babies and that would be a wonderful ending to see the farm handed down to the kids. I loved the story set in my own country and can see it all in my mind being a country lad.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 3 years ago

Hey, Mate! You’re the one who left all these plot details hanging. Finish it or you’re a dongo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, that was pretty good.

Your characters, and your fans, clamour for a bit more...

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 3 years ago

There's a few loose ends that need some tidying up. You don't need anyone like me telling you how to do it, as you have done a stellar job so far.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 3 years ago

Would really love to see that mom get hers. That woman sounds like a cnt. And would love to read a little more about the budding new couples relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Have them live openly as a couple, it's not illegal. Unusual maybe, but not illegal

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

You've written an excellent story as far as it goes. Like others I would love to see a continuation and proper ending. Still a 5* effort though.

wake5911wake5911almost 3 years ago

Carry on with the story pleeeeeease!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My high school history teacher told the class that in days gone by, it wasn't uncommon for a man to marry a niece by marriage. If Emily's mother is Bruce's step-sister, that could give them the opportunity to formalize and/or go public with their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good Story. A sequel would be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I got the impression that this was set in Australia where I believe this relationship is not unlawful under federal law. I think it is illegal in Queensland but federal law overrides state law. I also thought that were a few US states, including some in the west where there would be ranches like the one described, where niece-uncle relations were not unlawful

So are they lawbreakers? And if they are discrete, who testify that they were breaking the law? Or are they avoiding community condemnation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Golly. What’s going to happen when she falls pregnant? I knew a couple in Chicago - not related to each other - he was 57, she was 19 when they began their affair. He eventually left his wife and married the 19 year old. They lived happily until he passed at 73. She was in her 40’s and you could tell that she was struggling to remain faithful to him in his final days. She kept giving me the eye and I gotta tell you, had she not been so obnoxious, I would’ve tapped it. The point is, she stuck with him to the end but his prolonged illness and the extreme age difference made it very difficult on her in his last year of life. I wonder how Emily will handle such a situation if they remain together as long? Age may be just a number but eventually it catches up with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I rarely, if ever, give five stars but your story came close. There were a few little errors here and there but overall, I find your stories among the best - if not the best - on this site. As other commenters have already stated, I would love to see a second chapter! I would also love to have a 19 year old to wake up to every day! 😋

Buzzard61Buzzard61almost 3 years ago

Loved the story, a chapter two would be great it doesn't have to be a long drawn-out story it would be great to see how it all goes.

Think about it please as by the comments you would have some willing readers.

Thanks for your writing.

UltimateSinUltimateSinalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hello all! Well, looks like I'm writing a second chapter. :-)

Most questions will be answered. Hopefully...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story & its no one’s damn business, like that busy- body Uncle Mick !

All Mick would do would be to tattle tale to everyone including the authorities, and for what ?

You have two Adults engaged in a consensual and happy relationship!

Try saying that about most of us.. - including many or most of us who are married ! !

BTW, I think a spontaneous 69 *would add a tremendous sparkle to the story .

And it’s about time for it in the overwhelming majority of the Sib-Love stories

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dalmost 3 years ago

Love it, glad your continuing it!!

AverageBearAverageBearalmost 3 years ago

You write well and this story was in most ways enjoyable. But there's one huge plot hole that keeps nagging at me. Why would Bruce - as an honourable "man's man" - accept the inheritance of a ranch that stretches as far as the eye can see and keep it all for himself, leaving his sister Maggie with nothing and turning tricks for asshole boyfriends? Even if she was estranged from their father, and even if she was a bitch to her brother, Bruce should have taken care of her. And in the process he would have taken care of her kids and given them a mother. He instead left Maggie with nothing and let her kids be victimized until they were old enough to leave home. In that light, Bruce is not the hero you made him out to be. And in their phone call, he acted like a child and treated Maggie like shit. It's not just the beautiful and loving niece who needs to be protected. He should have intervened and protected his sister a long time ago.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 3 years ago

Great story and I would love to read more.

TungmanTungmanalmost 3 years ago

Great story. And hell no don't give that bitch sister of your the sweat off your balls if she is dying of thirst. She made her decisions and tried to destroy her children in the process. There is nothing worse than a person wanting to give someone else's possessions away. Relation or not. It usely comes from idiots who have never worked for or sacrificed any thing of them selves that want to take from others. Great story yes do more. Your writting is great. The only hole are in the readers head.

AverageBearAverageBearalmost 3 years ago

It seems Tungman's comment is directed at me. His logic and supposition are seriously flawed. I have worked hard since I was a teenager, being orphaned at a young age and never given much of anything in a material way. I've sacrificed financially for my extended family as an adult, to the point where it truly hurts. Which is precisely the reason that the lack of provision for the sister bothers me. It's a valid point that I raised, but obviously some others think it's okay to ignore the sister getting screwed out of both her fair share of the inheritance by her father and any compassionate assistance from her brother.

onedegreeawayonedegreeawayalmost 3 years ago

Crap. Wrote something out, set my tablet down and Literotica ate it.

Anyway.

Loved it, one suggestion, give Bruce's horses names. Name the black one "Binky."

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

What a great storyline. Please please continue on with it, there’s so so much more you can add to this story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

nicho1855nicho1855almost 3 years ago

A great story and definitely needs another chapter finish it. Now for a bit of trivia. They say you learn something new every day. Well, in Australia it is legal to have sex with or marry your cousin's, aunts, uncles, nephews and neices. The only ones off limits are parents, grandparents and siblings.

lovemyroselovemyrosealmost 3 years ago

Need the confrontation with his sister settled.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

This was a fantastic story and definately needs a follow up chapter with maybe kids in their future, confrontation with sister.

Great writing and story. Keep them coming

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ten if it was an option

SnowDude41SnowDude41over 2 years ago

There definitely needs to be another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like it, please do a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. Chapter 2 please. AAAAAA+++++

librertinlibrertinover 2 years ago

Needs a second chapter, character development was so nicely drawn, that the story really begs for a sequel!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Needs a second chapter, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like your tales so far, a great build-up and not lust filled frenzy.

One thing that I would like to request, please keep parents out of your tales.

Brother/sister/cousins are fine, but mother/son, father/daughter, niece/uncle is, in my opinion, not Nice.

Further, what can I say, love is where you find it. I should know...

But what would this comment be worth, with me perusing this category?

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursover 2 years ago

Definitely needs chapter 2. Agree with anonymous about your story establishment. Don't agree with most else he said other than love is where you find it. Keep up the great work.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
sweet

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was the property called ZorrosCamp ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. Nice to have a caring relative. Hopefully she will find a "l" and make her a real woman.

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Good yarn & the relationship & sexy bits are well written. I’m sorry though there is a real shortfall in undersmtanding how a station works especially around shearing and managing stock. There is no way big cattle & sheep runs mix dairy into the game and no one learns to shear sheep instantly. At best I can see Emily working as a jillaroo on the property and in the shed assisting the shearers as a roustabout, throwing & skirting fleece, cleaning up and working the presses. May be I shouldn’t be so picky but ……

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

I loved and truly think it is just fine the way you have left it! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

gregscottgregscottover 2 years ago

When the characters jump off the written page and wrap themselves around your heart you know the writer cares for the juicy details that make you fall in love with them. This is no wham bam thank you mam jerkoff special and I appreciate when there is time and efforts put on the details of an erotic story. Thank you.

I have 9 stories published now and 21 more in the works but I need to spend the time as you have to write a great story, Time! if only I could buy some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

K.... a love story containing sex... wit incest.

Hard.. yet tearing up.

Beautiful. Just ..... Beautiful

Thankyou.

Andrew & Kerry.

😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good. Really love the relationship between Bruce and em. And that mick cares enough about them. Interestingly enough in Australia uncles can actually legally marry their niece as can aunts and their nephew. So legally in Australia it's totally legit for them to be in a relationship, though oddly enough they can't legally have sex unless they're married. Probably not something most people are aware of.

Damn good story so far . 5*

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

Thanks for a very nice story.

BiggamusBoyRexBiggamusBoyRexabout 2 years ago

It's really a great story. However, it needs to continue. These characters are too good not to continue.

For one thing, you have set up an explosive showdown when Bruce's sister/Em's mum shows up at the farm. Will something have happened to her to have caused her to change her ways? Will the sister have dumped her latest who tracks her down at the farm, forcing Bruce to protect his sister like he protects Em? Will Bruce's "protection" cause her to change her ways (which she could never force herself to do, despite realizing her life cannot continue as it is.) Will the change in her cause her to develop her own feelings for Bruce? How will she handle this new development? How will Bruce react to that development? How will Em?

There's a lot you can do with it if you just give it a try.

chiefhalchiefhalabout 2 years ago

This story really moved me, I hope you continue!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

Mick's wife will figure it out and both will protect their secret. Em's Mom has to appear and cause trouble. wonder how many kids Em will have?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mind your own business, Mick dick!!

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzover 1 year ago

Excellent storytelling. I'm on your debt. Can't wait to read the rest of your works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mick is a backward bastard who should keep his pathetic opinions to himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Old bastard Mick should mind his own business!!

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Excellent story and excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love the romantic aspect of the story.

It is well written, though I probably would not have called it "fucking" (just yet) but "making love" in the light of the story line.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Being an older virile man who is once again alone, I find it very believable to love someone younger who needs a "rock" in her life. So thanks for not just making this a story about sex, but a story about life.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 months ago

Had a lot of things to do this morning but once I started reading, I just couldn't stop until the end. Excellent story and so well written that it's almost like watching a movie and seeing what's going on. Glad that we weren't left hanging off the cliff.

Hoping that the mum brings her latest fuck-turd with her to get Emily so Bruce and the lads can fuck'm up good. They just don't know who they are tangling with yet. Way better than five stars, but that's all I can give it.

PHUCHU2PHUCHU210 months ago

It was a truly great story

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

Enjoying this story very much. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Uncle Mick should focus on his job rather than asking his employer if he's having sex with his niece. An inquisitive old asshole really

ToughSailorToughSailor21 days ago

Gust great. I always love a good rescue story . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Farm Ch. 02 Next Part
Farm Series Info

SIMILAR Stories