Farm Family Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Second installment of life at a farm.
2.1k words
4.53
23.7k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes. The second part in hopefully a lengthy story. As usual, this is nothing but total fiction. This little story contains scenes of sex between consenting family members, all of whom have passed their 18th birthday.

It's a very improbable story, but NOT impossible for sure. Take care, and wear a mask!

---------------------------------

It was close to midnight when we arrived, and as mum parked the truck in the garage, she asked me to help with dad. The girls were woken up with no little difficulty but they finally came to life and staggered out of the vehicle and off to shower, while I helped mum put dad to bed. He really couldn't handle drink at all. Four beers was all it took to put him deeply under.

"Can you stay awhile and talk to me a little, Toby?" mum asked, petting the empty space on the bed beside her. "It's been some time since we had a mother-son chat."

"Sure mum. Anything for a beautiful woman like you." For she was truly beautiful. A medium height blonde with small breasts and a shapely backside that filled out a pair of jeans very nicely, the constant labor on the farm made sure that she kept in good shape.

"Let's get your dad undressed first."

It didn't take long to take his clothes off, and I wasn't surprised when she took off both his trousers and underpants.

"We always sleep in the nude." She explained.

"Well, if that's what you like."

"His dick's not as thick as yours." Talk about a bombshell.

I didn't even know what to say. It was evident that she had caught me with a hard-on that was difficult to explain away.

"I just happened to pass in front of the den and dropped a pot. That's the only way I found out. No snooping. Purely accidental."

"I'm sorry mum. We didn't mean it to happen. But you know how things are. Always together by ourselves. Then the skinny dipping. We just couldn't help it. Nothing was planned for. It just happened."

"Do you love your sisters?" mum asked.

"I love them like no other person, except perhaps for you. I'd never do anything to harm them. I swear it was the first time that it happened. I'm so sorry for disappointing you."

She hugged me, our thin clothes letting in the warmth of our bodies through.

"That's all I wanted to hear. I don't mind. It's no disappointment for sure. I know you are nice to your sisters. Just don't hurt them okay? And make sure dad doesn't get to know."

I nodded, grateful to hear those words. Suddenly I felt a familiar hardening in my loins as I started to get an erection. I tried to pull away but mum felt it and pulled me closer to her.

"Is that for Rosy? For Cynthia? Or somebody else? Perhaps somebody you met at the hall?" she asked.

"No mum. It's for none of them. It's you that's causing it." Caught. Embarrassed.

"Wow. For me huh?"

I shrugged. "Can't help it. You're still a very beautiful woman."

"Will you help me run a bath?"

Would I? Hell yeah. I could help her run a bath. My mind was in turmoil. All that I had learnt about family planning and being struck down by lightning for desiring family was gone out the window in a flash.

"What about dad?" I asked.

"What about him? He won't wake up before six. And If you must know, he is only very rarely interested anymore. Very odd occasions. That birthday party night he couldn't even get it up. Passed out and threw up on me."

She pulled me into the ensuite bathroom, large and resplendent in white and dark grey marble. The bath was a huge affair, a corner Jacuzzi that could hold a conference and still have space for a bar. I saw that she pressed a button on what seemed to be the control panel, and water started to pour into the bath with some force.

Mom held out her arms, and as I looked at her, not knowing where to begin, she told me to undress her.

With some trepidation I lifted her thin shirt and pulled slowly upwards. A soft lace bra came into view, holding small breasts. I threw the shirt on the dresser cabinet and caressed her shoulders with my hands, eliciting a moan out of her. I reached down and easily found the clasp of the designer jeans she had on. The fastener unsnapped easily, and as I eased the zipper down, I could feel the heat emanate from her pubic region against my hand. In a couple of seconds she was down to a sensible pair of cotton white panties.

"My turn now..." she purred.

I held out my arms, my eyes fixed on her small cleavage, out of sight for a few moments while she removed my tshirt. Soon it was time for my jeans to go as well. The four buttons opened easily enough and we were soon down to our underwear.

Mum reached out to the complicated panel that was near the door, and soft music started playing. The lights dimmed and she held me in her arms, urging me to dance.

If it wasn't such a hot moment, this would be described as very corny indeed. I adored heavy metal, and never danced. Listening to jazz and dancing to it with my half-naked mother made it feel right though.

Finally she looked me in the eye and pulled my face in for a kiss. It felt immeasurably superior to my sisters' kisses. No doubt mum was more experienced in these matters, and she drank me up in an instant.

My boner was threatening to rip my pants, and mum ground against it in pleasure, moaning quietly into my mouth as we kissed, our tongues dancing a song of their own.

Then I felt her arms go below the band of my pants and settled on my ass before moving forwards and grabbing my tool.

I sighed with pleasure as her arms moved up and down, creating a whirlwind within me. I had to control myself otherwise it would take no time for me to spurt. Mum realised what could happen and unclenched her hand from my member.

Hesitating just a moment, I reached up and drew down her bra straps before unfastening the pink-rose clip at the front of the tiny garment. I pulled the halves apart, and her pert nipples came into view. I sucked my breath sharply at their sight. Sure, they were just tiny knobs of hard flesh, but to a horny eighteen year old, in a bathroom with his mother, that was too much.

I removed the bra and threw it to the floor, picked mum and sat her on the marble counter top. Her breasts came exactly within range of my lips, and as I attached myself to her left nipple, she squeaked in passion. Her hands were tousling my hair in heat, and I moved to her other breast. My tongue had brought both her nipples to rigid attention, and I pulled back to admire them briefly before slobbering over them again.

Meanwhile mum had pushed down my underwear and I was gloriously naked in front of her. With her hand she moved the gusset of her panties to one side and pulled me to her. I could feel the heat of her tiny pussy even from two inches away. She suddenly leant back, and wrapped her legs around my ass, pulling me deeply into her in one swift movement.

With my sister it was tight, but mum was like a well-oiled machine, and I slipped inside her with hardly a check. Just like that, I was back in the place where I had been conceived. It was all too much for me to take so soon. First my sisters, then mum the next day. I couldn't hold back too much, and I tried to tell my mother, but she wasn't even thinking of stopping. Her legs crossed even tighter around my back, and she urged me on quietly.

From her panting and ragged breath I could tell she was closer than I was, and as she let her head go limp and started mewling softly, I knew she was having an orgasm. I could take it no more and crushed her pussy to my pubic bone, all my length inside her as I spurted three times. I was seeing stars with the effort and my knees nearly buckled, but I held on as I pounded this beautiful woman. At that moment we were just two sex-crazed humans taking pleasure from each other, rather than parent and son.

My orgasm finally waned, although my dick refused to go down. As I made to 'unplug' myself, mum asked me to stay like that for a while as she loved the feeling of my dick in her pussy. I was still eighteen, with huge reserves still in place. My dick definitely could withstand the treatment. Within a couple of minutes she was moving herself onto me again, and mum came fiercely again within moments. Although I stayed hard, I didn't think I would come that quickly again.

As I finally stepped back, I could look at what was pulling me in. A beautiful tiny pussy, just a little slit with hardly anything else showing except a tiny button. From this slit, sperm was leaking out and splattering on to the floor. It was an erotic sight, made stronger by family ties and the illicit incest it represented. But we were beyond caring.

Mum rubbed that tiny little button with a look of bliss on her face, her breathing ragged. I dropped to my knees in front of her, amazed at the way her pussy looked. Finally taking the plunge, I licked at the little hard clit, mindful that her cunt was full of sperm. I didn't care. After all, it was mine. I pulled on her clit and she flinched. It was obviously still sensitive. I licked it slowly, running my tongue inside her pussy, tasting both our seed. It wasn't so bad after all.

Meanwhile the bath panel beeped, startling me with the sound.

"It's only the bath timer dear. Come on, let's take that bath now. I'll lock the door, just in case."

I didn't think that locking the door made much sense really. If dad managed to come to his senses and knocked on the door, the only way I could get out was via a window, and that was out onto a corrugated roof on the cond floor. Oh well, let's leave it to chance.

I pulled mum off the counter-top and she locked the door, then slowly took her panties off. My erection still had not gone down, and it was throbbing hard with desire.

Mum grabbed my dick and led me to the bath, where we sunk into the hot soapy suds. I sighed in pleasure as she moved against me, skin on skin. We kissed again, passion mounting as we drank in each other.

My mother bade me to get on my knees, and as I did so, she pulled herself to me and sucked my cock into her mouth. I nearly collapsed, such was the feeling. I groaned and mum pulled even deeper over me.

I had come just a few minutes earlier, but I couldn't resist. My cock head swelled as I prepared to unleash another torrent. I tried to advise my mother I was coming, but she held on gamely and allowed me to come in her mouth. It was an exquisite feeling, and one I would become addicted to later in life.

I groaned as my sperm left my dick in a rush. Only two spurts this time. I sighed as mum raised off my cock and kissed me deeply. Our tongues danced away, sharing what little sperm there was left in her mouth.

We finally pulled away and leant against the bath tub, aglow with the pleasure of love.

"Thank you." Her voice was quiet but meaningful.

"It's you I should thank, really", I replied. "First for not making a fuss about my sisters, and this has been simply amazing. I have never experienced something like this. I'm only sorry I wasn't good enough."

"There'll be time to learn. But don't put yourself down. You made me come many times. Not everybody can do that."

I stared at her as the words hit me.

"What do you mean not everybody? Other people than dad?"

She smiled and said "Well, this is a small community. You'd be very surprised."

I was. "It's not my business", I explained with a smile. "If it rocks your boat, why not?"

"I now have somebody else to rock it now though haven't I?" she asked.

"Only if you switch off that awful jazz crap mum..."