Farm Girl Amy Pt. 08

Story Info
The second blow job has an audience.
4.8k words
4.61
15.3k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had instantly become covered in sweat. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I could only turn and see my dad at the kitchen table twirling a pair of white lacy panties around his finger in a very playful way as he had a huge smile on his face.

My dad Morrison was very pleased with himself. He talked about being surprised by the "oil bandits" phone call. They told him how the K-5 was ready, and they had a surprise. Morrison stated he never would have believed he would be told they found a set of women's panties hanging from the rearview mirror of his 18-year-olds truck.

I stuttered. My mouth was dry. My brain was working a million miles a second, but I had no believable excuse.

Morrison flung the panties at me while laughing "about time." Okay. Now I was confused.

I asked 'What?'

Morrison was no longer leaning on the kitchen island and stated "it's about time. Who's the girl? How long have you guys been having fun. Or can I not ask?" Morrison talked about me being blind to girls for far too long, how I had grown up fast but remained oblivious to girls and their advances.

I told my dad that my eyes had opened '2 days ago' and things had been progressing very fast. I told him I was happy to tell him all my adventures but 'I will not kiss and tell' too much detail". And, that he would likely not be happy with who owned those panties. I showed him the second pair of red lacy panties from my pocket.

Morrison replied "okay okay. Not too much detail. I won't be happy, eh? Who is it?"

I replied "Amy Comer."

If my dad was upset, he did not show it. I knew there was tension between our family and theirs. How much tension I did not know.

Morrison replied "Oh yeah? Is she tall and beautiful like her mom was? Because her two sisters are good looking but a touch above average."

Julie and Di were twins. They were 19 years old and worked in the city. Julie worked at a bank and Di worked at the School Administration building in the center of the city. Both jobs paid well but they still lived at home with Amy and their father Dave Comer. Both were good looking enough and were athletic with brown hair. They looked very similar to Amy but lacked the glowing beauty that emanated.

As we talked about Amy and her family, I never got any impression my father disliked them. So, I asked 'What's the deal with the Comers and us? Do we not like them? Are they not good people? What is it?'

Morrison had no real emotion on his face. He stated "No. We don't hate them. Dave is a big proud man. We have a very large and profitable farm. His is smaller and scrapes by. I have told him several times I am willing to help him out with seed, fertilizer, veterinary care, machinery, and labor since we buy so much of everything, I get huge discounts. Which I would share with him to save money."

"But he is too stubborn and is unwilling to allow anyone to help him or give him advice. He is a 4th generation farmer like us. He has good land, but he needs to use it the right way."

Morrison's last comment was "He also doesn't have a genius son like me."

Morrison turned and walked outside towards the barn/office. I followed him talking about the improvements Dave could make to his farm to better improve growth and efficiency. My father had lots to talk about when it came to farming, animals, and land management. As we stepped inside the door to the office, I saw Tami assembling some small shelves.

Tami looked up and stated, "Hey Big Shot!"

Morrison and I just looked at one another. This was a new nickname, and we were unsure who it belonged to. Tami laughed and stated "You Mark. Your new nickname is Big Shot. And you know why!"

Morrison looked at me with a mix of pride, surprise, and jealousy. Tami had worked here for many years, and she was very popular and friendly. She had always been the friendliest to me and I had until now never noticed any of it.

I swelled with such pride that my face had become red. Anita walked over and slugged me in the gut. Anita was a cowgirl. She rode horses, did farm work as well as the guys, and had the most amazing bubble butt that even Jennifer Lopez would be jealous of. Anita always wore tight jeans and tank tops. If she was outside in freezing weather, she would cover them up with sweatshirts and coats, but she always wore a tight tank top underneath. In the summertime she would ride along on a horse, truck, or ATV and her tits would bounce away. She had nice D-cup tits, and they would bounce to a rhythm that would make every man and women take notice. Did Anita notice? Not sure how she couldn't.

Anita loudly stated "I heard about the quarry. Nice one. Fill her up good did ya?"

I was still reeling from the punch to the gut, and I had not yet told my dad about getting a blowjob from Tami. I looked at my dad. He was smiling as wide as I was. Morrison stated "I knew about the quarry. Nothing happens on my farm that I don't know about."

Now I recalled the sly smile and knowing look over the newspaper this morning. He must have known Tami's running/swimming schedule and surmised she would "break me in."

Tami loudly talked about never experiencing a shot to the mouth in her life like the one I gave her. She never believed one "as big existed." And talked about "picking cum boogers" from her nose for a week. Okay. I'm all and good for crude guy talk but this was a bit much. Anita was laughing as my dad, and I walked to his office.

If you knew my dad was the owner of a multimillion-dollar farm you would not see it in his truck, his house, or his office. None of them looked like they belonged to someone so wealthy. His office was the smallest office. It had one window that opened into the main hallway, it was dirty, had an old computer, and the walls were covered with bookshelves overflowing with loose paper, framed pictures, notebooks, and charts.

The worst part was he still had a rolodex on his desk to keep phone numbers.

His phone rang and he picked up the receiver. I laughed out loud because the handheld receiver was not a normal one. He had built a headband out of a wire clothes hanger, foam insulation, and duct tape. It held the listening end of the receiver to his ear without the need of using your hands. He looked ridiculous. The conversation was short. Morrison stated "Why buy something you can make" as he motioned towards the custom headband.

I asked dad what he meant by me being a "genius."

I learned from Morrison when I was 8 years old the Mason family's farm went out of business. Our farm was barely making money, but I had talked about the water from the Quarry being useful. I drew lots of pictures to show how we could use the warm water to run pipes under our fields to keep them warm during the coldest seasons, we could use the water to keep the cow sheds, garages, and other places heated. And we could use the water to irrigate our fields.

The Mason's never figured out how to use the mineralized water correctly. Turns out. Slow the water down. Place it in large tanks, let the minerals sink to the bottom, and the water will become useful.

My father for some reason believed me, built huge water tanks, and tried out some of what I had drawn. The water went in with some minerals but came out clean and useful for agriculture. The minerals crystalized at the bottom. My father bought Mason's whole farm for a good price. No one was buying farms at that time so there was literally no interest in it.

The Mason's previously had several good years in a row and had lots of extra money. They used the money to build the biggest, most lavish, and "most ridiculous house" anyone had ever seen. The next year they went bankrupt. After only two years of installing underground pipes to keep the fields warm and then also running underground water lines to water the crops yields of 3-4 times normal hit every field.

I told dad 'You are welcome." As I don't remember any of this being my idea. I only remember us buying a large underground boring machine that dug trenches, laid pipe, and covered it all again with dirt in one motion. I also remember carting huge wheels of pipe across fields in the snow, rain, and hail so the employees could install them.

My dad laughed and stated "that's right. We owe you big time. Without the new warmth and water, we could not have afforded to buy the other farms. We went from one farm to a total of 6 in three years. Your grandfather would always complain about our 20,000 acres being a handful. Imagine working 125,000." As he laughed heartily.

Since we were talking about wealth and money I decided to ask for some cash. I told my dad it was time I had a bank account and debit card of my own. Morrison continued his laugh, reached into his desk, and pulled out a folder. Inside was a debit card and credit card with my name on them. The credit card was black and sleek. The debit card was gold with red lettering.

Morrison stated he had placed 25% of the net profits for the farming business in a bank account he had set up for me since I was 8. I had made the farm more money than he ever could, so he felt it was necessary to save it for me. He described how hard work was important, but brains and ingenuity would ultimately change everything.

Morrison stated, "And it's only fair you get 25% of the net from the other businesses too."

My response was 'other businesses?'

Morrison shook his head while describing how he bought the tractor dealership, car dealership, grocery store, and dozens of other businesses in town with the proceeds of the farm.

Okay. The full ignorance of my situation was now in showing. I asked, 'We own the tractor store and the car lot?'

My dad continued to explain "Yes. Didn't you ever wonder why they are called Brooks tractor or Brooks Ford? You are named Mark Brooks after all."

My only answer was 'Nope. Never gave it a second thought.'

My dad slid a picture across his desk. I was 15 years old. I was at a large ribbon cutting ceremony at "Brooks Ford" as the huge sign over the show room was displayed. My mom, dad, siblings, Roy and I were standing behind the ribbon as my father held a huge set of scissors about to cut the large yellow ribbon. "Remember this?" my dad stated.

My idiotic response was 'Yeah. I thought we were just guests. I'm oblivious.'

Dad laughed as I continued to rethink my life. I got a new perspective about every celebration, drive into town, or ribbon cutting ceremony as I looked around my dad's office to see dozens of pictures with the family cutting ribbons.

Pressing my luck, I stated 'I want to move into Mason house and hire some help of my own.'

Morrison eyed me up and down for several seconds and replied, "What did you have in mind?"

I explained to my dad that I wanted a lot more privacy and room to grow. He did not have to worry about my grades as I always got straight A's. But I wanted a chance to 'be my own man'. I told Morrison I wanted to hire 10 employees that would report to me and me alone.

Morrison sat back in his chair and replied "5".

Sensing the business air, I sat forward and replied '9. But we both know where this will go. We will haggle, go back and forth, and we will settle on 8. We can save both of use some time.'

Morrison took a couple of deep breaths, scratched his head, and stated "Okay. Fine. Deal. 8. But what are you going to do with them? Farm? Raise cattle?"

I told my dad 'My business is my own. I will not give away any plans or secrets. I will let you see my books at the end of the year' as I stood up and walked out of his office.

I expected my father to fight, negotiate, or shoot me down. He just shrugged and stated "Okay." And followed me out into the hallway. Anita was still in the front office area. I walked past with triumph on my face. Anita slugged me again in the gut and told me to stop by "The Harem House" so she could get a chance to ride me at her leisure.

I was surprised and hurting from the gut punch but heard her say she wanted to ride me and called her place "The Harem House"? I knew she lived at the Bunk house with all the other single women. I turned to look at her and my father now standing side by side. This time it was my father that had a red face and a sheepish look on his face.

Anita stood there with a look of success with her shoulders and tits bouncing slightly. My dad turned and walked back to his office without saying a word.

Tami asked if I could "spare a second?"

I stated 'sure' as I continued to massage my stomach and follow her down a different hallway. I turned to see Anita and two other office ladies following us. What did I think? No idea came to mind. Tami walked me into the accounting office where 5 ladies worked in one main large office. I was guessing Tami overheard me negotiating with my dad and wanted to talk about business, loans, bookkeeping, and legal stuff.

Boy was I wrong.

Tami pointed to the area between all the desks. They were arranged around the outside of the office, and all pointed in towards the center. It was a pentagon of desks, and the middle of the area was empty. I expected her to grab chairs, books, and we could discuss business.

Nope.

I walked to the middle of the open space, Tami grabbed my belt buckle, undid it, unzipped my pants, and pulled my pants and boxers down to my knees. Tami had obviously planned this with the ladies because they had all gathered around behind her to watch.

I was shocked, I was shy, I tried to hide whatever I could with my hands. Anita walked closer and laughed. Anita said "look at that. It's so big and thick he can't even hide half of it with two hands. What a legend. I hope he's got good stamina."

I was still trying to figure out what was going on. But having Anita, Tami, and 5 other ladies in their 40's now "oohing and aweing" over my dick, balls, and ass made my boner ready. Tami walked around beside me and slapped my ass. Tami laughed "I never got to see this earlier. Nice and firm." I was still trying to hide my boner while I planned to try and walk out like a penguin with my pants and boxers at my ankles.

Anita must have recognized the look in my eyes as the same as a steer who was getting ready to flee. Anita stated "Oh no. Tami told us all about the BJ at the quarry. Lisa over hear stated she had never met a cock she couldn't deep throat and she made a bet with Tami that she could take you without a problem."

My response was 'Me? You want to deepthroat me?' As I looked at Lisa.

Lisa is a bookkeeper/accountant. She spends all day sitting at a computer, making phone calls, and doing office work. She is kind of chubby, she's medium height with shoulder length black hair. But she had a beautiful face for being chubby. Her tits were nice sized but too small for her chubby frame. Maybe a C-cup.

Lisa grabbed a hair tie and was securing her hair behind her head as she was transfixed on my dick. I was surprised it was not withering away being in front of 7 women. Tami was off to my side and still had ahold of one ass cheek. Anita had pulled up a chair, flipped it around, and sat in it like a guy. The other ladies walked up and stood with their arms crossed watching.

Lisa threw a large puffy coat on the floor and kneeled on it. Tami stated "Yeah. It took me quite a while to get him off. Good idea with knee padding. I had sand to kneel in." I looked at Tami who had a large smile. Lisa grabbed my cock and began to suck and slide her mouth up and down on my shaft.

It felt amazing. My second blowjob was in the company of 7 mature women. Tami was talking about "the bet." Tami stated they had made a serious wager. If Lisa could not deepthroat me all the way to the balls and make you cum in under 30 minutes, then she won. Tami stated the loser was the personal slave of the winner for one month.

I heard Tami talking, I understood very little, I was getting sucked like it was a commercial grade vacuum.

I looked down to see Lisa was only halfway latched onto my shaft. This was the same spot Tami had stopped at and performed her two-handed twisting motion. Lisa began to bob hard up and down. I could feel the head of my cock hitting a fleshy wall. I could fell her tongue sliding left and right in a snake like undulating motion. After several minutes Lisa was breathing hard, she reached around, grabbed both my ass cheeks, and pulled me hard into her. I felt my dick bend and the head of my cock flatten against the back of her throat.

I laughed slightly and told Lisa, 'It looks like its slave Lisa for a month. Your throat won't take it.'

Lisa was undeterred and kept trying. The ladies began to chant and count down from 10. When they reached zero Lisa still hadn't given up. She was still sucking while Tami celebrated that Lisa was her "personal pussy eating slave" for a month. Lisa made no attempt to stop. She was very determined.

She pulled off my cock for just long enough to say, "I don't care about the bet. I'm your slave that's fine." As she stood up, grabbed me by the balls and pulled me to a desk. She walked around the desk, laid on her back, and stuck her head off the end. Lisa stated "Skull fuck me! Force it down my throat. I have no gag reflex. Cum in my throat."

I looked at Tami as Lisa guided me into her upside-down mouth. Tami laughed "Get to it. Spear that slut with your cock. Make her gag for once."

I'm not a quitter. Lisa was lying on a keyboard, paperwork, and notebooks. It did not look at all comfortable. My dick slid into her mouth again as Lisa lifted her knees. Her dress slid up around her waist. Her white full bottom panties came into view. They were not the sexy kind. Just plain white cotton panties. Tami saw that I had locked eyes on Lisa's panties.

Am I weird? Do I like panties too much?

Tami walked around the desk. She pulled the white panties down Lisa's legs as Lisa lifted her ass off the desk to allow them to be pulled off easier. I saw they were soaking wet. Tami laughed about "We got a gusher!" as she threw the panties at Anita. Anita laughed and hung them from the light fixture next to Lisa's desk.

Lisa continued to try and force my cock down her throat. Every 15 seconds or so she would push me back, take a breath, and pull me in. There was zero chance my cock was going in her throat with her weak attempts.

I looked at Tami and asked, 'Do you want me to force my cock down her throat?' Tami was still standing between Lisa's open legs and exposed pussy.

Tami smiled and nodded quickly.

I reached down, jammed four fingers in Lisa's wet as hell pussy, and held onto her pubic bone like a saddle. I pulled on her pussy towards me and forced my cock down her throat. I felt my dick starting to change direction slightly and I felt a ribbed sensation. I continued to thrust forwards and backwards repeatedly and pulled on Lisa's pussy with my hand.

After several minutes I pushed in and felt Lisa's nose touched my ball sack. I pulled back and thrust one last time blasting my load down her throat. I kept my cock lodged in her throat while I had a large smile on my face. I told Tami 'I just came in this slut.' Tami ran around to see, she was inspecting my cock, Lisa's mouth, and could not believe I had got my whole dick in her throat.

Anita laughed and told me to pull out "cause she ain't breathing." Lisa was limp as I pulled my cock out of her mouth. Lots of semen gushed out of her mouth, nostrils, and into her hair. Anita slapped Lisa across the face quite hard and Lisa began to cough while Tami and Anita sat her up. I backed away and waddled like a penguin and pulled my pants and boxers back up.

While I dressed myself Lisa was still panting and stated, "No. I want mine" in a very raspy voice. Her voice went from a mellow sweet tone to a raspy voice one would expect from a woman who smoke two packs of cigarettes a day for 30 years. Lisa wiped my semen in her hair. I'm not sure where it all comes from, but my loads seem larger than average.

12