Farm Girl Amy Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tami produced a rolling office chair and had me sit in the middle of the room. Tami drug Lisa over to me by her hair. Lisa's knees were burned by the carpet Tami ripped the dress off her and pulled her bra off her over her head without unclasping it. Lisa did not fight it. Lisa's sweating tits bounced into view. Her stomach had a little pooch to it, and she had a small "muffin top" of fat on her waist. Otherwise she was pretty proportional.

Tami pointed to my right foot and stated "stick your boot out. This is for dog sluts."

Confused as fuck I stuck my boot out. I wear Georgia work boots. They are about 10 inches tall and go up past my ankle. They have aggressive laces with eyelets all the way to the top.

Lisa pointed to my boot. She told "Dog sluts fuck whatever they are commanded to. Now dog slut. If you want to cum. You will grind your filthy hairy cunt on Master Mark's boot. You have 5 minutes, or I will start beating you."

I am very new to this whole thing. I had just deepthroat fucked Lisa until she passed out. Now she was on her knees crawling towards my dirty work boot intending to mount it and fuck it like a dog. I had no intention of moving. I wanted to see this. Tami did not need to drag Lisa by the hair. Lisa willingly crawled forward quite quickly, and I could feel her warm wet pussy hit the laces of my boot.

Lisa began to rock, thrust, grunt, and grind her clit on my boot as hard and as fast as she could. I was surprised that a chubby girl like Lisa had this sort of energy, speed, and want. After 1 minute Tami called out the time. Lisa was panting, grinding, and really putting her back into it. Lisa rested her chin on my knee and looked up at me with the most degrading look of needing to orgasm as I had ever seen in internet porn.

I quietly asked, 'What do you need to cum?'

Lisa responded "Pull my hair. Slap my face. Call me disgusting names. Please?" with a begging tone.

I was all new to this. But I grabbed the hair on the top of her head, pulled her face away from my knee and slapped the left side of her face with my right hand. The ringing sound of the slap echoed through the office. Lisa was grinding harder than ever. I told her that she was not a dog slut. I told her she was a fat pig slut, and she would get ass fucked by a bull if she did not cum. I slapped her again and again across the face.

Lisa was grinding harder than ever. I was surprised she had not pushed me backwards with the force of each thrust but learned she had a hold of my leg with her two hands and was holding us in place. I continued to berate and degrade Lisa and slapped her face over and over. After my hardest and loudest slap Lisa finally orgasmed with a loud gut grunting sound and lots of leg shaking. She relaxed and slumped her full body weight on my foot and leg.

I looked up at Tami as I was proud of getting Lisa to orgasm. Astounded faces are all I saw as I looked around the office. Tami, Anita, and the other office ladies were frozen in amazement at what had just happened. As I looked around, I heard my dad's voice again "Hey. Office rules. No sex in the office!"

I looked at my dad who was standing in the doorway leaning against the door jamb in a rather cool way. He was still talking about office rules and "sex being forbidden."

Both Tami and Anita began to blame it on "Horny Mark." And how I forced Lisa to be his foot fucking dog slut in front of everyone. My dad laughed and stated "I've been here since the beginning. I saw everything. Tami you and Lisa are in trouble."

I rolled the chair back, reached into my pants pocket and looked for my phone. I remembered it had gone missing. I told Tami 'give me your phone' and she tossed her work cell phone. I took several pictures of the sweaty and defeated Lisa as she remained kneeling. Semen in her hair, her body covered in sweat. Her pussy lips were red and raw from humping my boot. I got several good pictures before I activated my video application. Before I recorded Lisa, I told her 'Tell the camera what you are!'

Lisa looked up with a smile, she was breathing hard, semen was still dripping from her nostrils, hair, and mouth. Her voice was still raspy like a smokers. I internally hoped I did not damage her vocal cords with my dick or blast of semen. Lisa stated "I'm a dog slut. I lost a bet. Tami owns me for one month. She will tell me to do anything, and I will do it with a smile. Do you want to skull fuck me again Mark? How about fuck my ass dry. No lube. Rip me. Tear me up. Pound my guts. Tami owns me for one month."

I told Tami 'send me these when you get a chance' and tossed her phone back to her.

I was shocked at the crudeness of Lisa's speech. My father began to yell in the background.

Me? I was blameless. I got pulled into this by my cock.

Tami grabbed Lisa by the hair and drug her towards my dad while stating "Your whore ass got us in trouble. Come with me." In a very upset tone of voice. I saw Lisa was smiling widely as her sweaty chubby body was dragged out of the office.

I did not need to be told what to do. I got up, ran out of the office and into the house. I ran up to my bedroom and jumped onto my bed.

This day did not go as I thought it would at all.

12