Farm Girl Amy Pt. 09

Story Info
I meet Amy's sisters Julie and Di.
4.1k words
4.72
10.1k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now much later in the day than I had planned. I was home thinking about all that had transpired. I remembered my phone was still missing. I logged on to my computer and saw it was turned on. The phone was tracking to 5710 Hall St. I did not recognize the address. But the phone was stationary and according to the application had been so for several hours. I figured I would go to the house tomorrow after school. Maybe it would still be there. Either way I could grab a new one from Tami if I did not find it.

I checked the secure server and found Amy's phone was active and connected to her Wi-Fi. I remotely activated the microphone to hear what was going on. I heard Amy talking about different things that occurred at school today. After several minutes I still could not discern who she was talking with. It was either one woman or two. No names had been provided by Amy.

Amy finally told the women she had to come clean about something. The women were "oohing and awing." Amy told them she had been getting close to Mark "the neighbor." The women asked if "he had bulked up over the summer." Amy told them she had noticed "Mark had gained some weight in his shoulders, grew another 4 inches or so, and his giant dick is always visible in his tight jeans as he walks around."

The girls laughed and one asked "What about his ass?"

Amy responded "oh my god. I would follow him into a marathon, run the whole damn thing, and be so distracted I would have no idea that I just ran a marathon. His ass is like a damn statue."

Turns out I'm an ass man and so is Amy. She had never let on or showed any focus on my butt previously.

Amy stated, "Let me show you."

Show them? What does that mean. I activated her phone applications and accessed her phone. There on the phone photograph application was me changing in the locker room but naked with my back to the camera. Another picture of me climbing out of the truck. Another picture of me standing by my locker in the main hallway. And lastly, standing next to a lunch table with my left leg on the chair. My butt was sticking out proudly.

I heard "damn" and "Ohh nice" and "ooh. A naked one. Love it. Look at those tan lines."

Amy laughed and stated "You will never tell Mark I showed you these. I gave him naked pictures of myself. He doesn't know I snapped these. He may be upset if he found out."

I then heard the two ladies say "Well if we get to meet him and he's as hot and as much of a gentleman as you say then we can't wait to be all over him. Would that be okay with you? Can we flirt, swoon, and toy with him?"

Amy stated "that's another thing I wanted to talk about. I told Mark I will remain a virgin until marriage. No sex. But I also told him I was more than willing to blow him, give him hand jobs, and anything else he wanted. But I was adamant my hymen remained intact."

The women giggled. One asked "really? Would you do anal? Would you lick his butthole after a hard day of farm work in the August heat? Would you sit and watch him fuck every friend, family member, and enemy you have. How far would you go for Mark's pleasure? Would you still look at him the same way? Would you still love him if he fathered children with another woman?"

The room was silent for a few seconds. Amy responded "Fun is fun. Sex is sex. If Mark is honest with me, we play around together, and I am there either with him in person or in his thoughts, then I am happy. I will not be jealous if he fucks 10 women and has 10 babies with them. Even if they lived with him, even if they loved him, I would never look at him any differently or treat him poorly. But I will need to be his queen and the most important woman in his life."

The woman replied "its important to share together. Do you think he would be okay if you were fucking other men, women, toys, or uploaded your naked pictures to the internet with your name, email, phone number, or address?"

Amy laughed loudly and stated, "like I said. If that's what he honestly wants me to do. Then I will do it. I hope he wants to keep me all to himself. If he wanted to fuck any of my friends all he had to do was tell me, point her out, and tell me where and when. I would drag them by the hair to him so he could fuck. Even if the girls refused. But every girl I know in my school would crawl on their hands and knees through broken glass to even have Mark smile at them let alone fuck them."

Amy added "if Mark only knew how popular, powerful and good looking he was then his whole world and demeanor would change. Mark does not act like a millionaire teenage man god who rules the school with an iron fist sitting on a throne while naked women parade themselves around and throw themselves at his feet. Honestly. If he did sit on a throne in the lunchroom every girl, lunch lady, and a few of the gay guys would do just that. They all beg for his attention, and he is oblivious to all of it. Maybe that's why I like him so much. He seems to be immune to the attention."

Wow. In the last several minutes everything changed. My perception of Amy as a person, girlfriend, and woman had drastically changed. We had been having fun doing some flashing, exhibition, and teasing one another but this opened a whole new world. Not to mention she talked about me being a teenage god of the school. Was I popular? Did everyone like me? Did every girl want my attention?

I had never intended to push Amy to the limits. I would never make her do anything she did not want to do. However, she said it best "sex is sex". If she wants to "play with" me and have fun "with me" as she put it, then we will have some fun. I intend to do it my way though. At this time, I had no intentions of participating in a gangbang right now or any weird poop fetish. But I am happy to hear she is okay with having fun sex.

Amy's conversation ended when I heard the women walk out of the room. I activated the camera and saw Amy was now using the phone. Looking right at the screen. Even perusing her phone, she looked gorgeous. She had no bad angles. She set the phone on a counter in the bathroom, she was playing some music, dancing slowly as she cleaned her face, and singing to herself. Without cosmetics she looked no different than with a full set of make-up on. What a natural beauty she was.

Amy pulled her hair back, put on a cap of some sort, and took off her clothes. She was completely naked as she walked back and forth. Her large breasts bounced and jiggled. Her small brown nipples were erect, and she had normal sized tan areolas. She had only a hint of tan lines on her shoulders, boobs, and waist. She continued to walk in and out of the camera's range. I heard the shower turn on and she must have climbed in because she stepped out of the camera's view. Several minutes later she emerged with a large white towel around her torso. She continued to hum and sing along with the songs softly.

I decided to log off her phone. But I saw her computer was active. I activated its webcam. I saw half of her bedroom and her window. Her bedroom was on the ground floor, and I could see a bird feeder out of her window. I also could see her uncle Martin. His face was pressed up against the window, his hands cupped around his eyes. My anger was immediate as he was there for only a second or two and then disappeared. My initial thought was to drive over there, beat his ass, and drag him into the field so the coyotes would finish him off.

Instead, I came up with a better plan. Martin was a big dude like his brother Dave. I wondered what Dave would do if he found out he was peaking on Amy in the shower. I knew Martin liked to drink, he liked to fight, and he had been a pretty good boxer 15 or so years ago. I began searching for boxing gyms in the area. If Martin wanted to act like this with Amy, then I would beat his ass into the ground. I was a great wrestler, I was strong, I was fast, and I had youth on my side. Martin was better at using his fists. That needed to change.

I saw there was one boxing gym and two MMA gyms in town. Neither seemed like world class trainers but more like Todd-quan-do type gyms. Some white guy who watched too many YouTube videos and thinks he could fight and instruct.

I must have looked at gyms for hours. It was now 11 pm and time for bed. During my sleep I had dreams of beating Martin's face to a bloody pulp.

At 5 am I woke up happier than I had been in months. I got my chores done and was having breakfast with Roy, dad, mom, and siblings. I asked my dad if he had ever been to the boxing gym, I found online that was in town. My dad stated "No. But if you want to learn to fight just talk to Ramon. He was a great boxer for years. He's from Cuba."

Roy laughed and told a story about Ramon. "Remember the night he fought those skinheads at the bar in town. We were all impressed he fought like 4 of them. He ducked, danced, and bobbed around. They never touched him, but the boy could punch hard. Each one looked like ground beef when the police arrived. Even the cops laughed, and Ramon was not jailed due to all the witnesses pointing at the skinheads as the aggressors."

I ate breakfast and ran outside. The "oil bandits" shop was across the from the main red barn office. A stroll of 300 yards and I was face to face with Ramon and 2 other oily employees. I told Ramon I wanted to learn to box. Ramon stated, "Who do you want to beat up?" in a very strong Cuban accent. I explained the situation, not the whole story, and explained Martin was my target. Ramon laughed. He stated "that drunk? Mark you could kick his ass right now. But if you want a refresher, I would be happy to help."

Ramon and I decided to train after school today. He stated there was a spare space at the shop where we could train without being distracted or bothered.

I had happy feet as I walked to my K-5. Martin would not be a problem soon.

I started up my K-5 and headed to Amy's. As I drove closer, I saw she was not alone. I pulled up to see three women standing at the end of the driveway. Amy in a very thin wrap-around dress like the type Brie would wear and her two sisters each wearing skintight tube dresses. I could not tell them apart being identical twins, but one was in a green olive color and the other was in a bluish purple one. Both were incredibly short in length, and both had very short tops with spaghetti straps. If they bent over in the slightest, I expected their tits to fall out. As the twins walked closer, I could see the smallest amount of brown areola at the top of the dresses.

Thinking back to the conversation I overheard last night; I surmised it was Julie and Di that Amy had been talking with. I was now fully aware they were dressed like that to mess with me.

Amy smiled and stated, "My sisters were hoping you would give them a ride into town."

I told Amy, 'Rules are rules. No exceptions' as I stared into her eyes. I expected an argument about "not my sisters" or something because I was testing her too.

Amy responded, "You heard him. Rules are rules. I told you not to dress like that." Confused again, I saw the twins giggle and walk around to the passenger side of my truck. Still no step was mounted on the truck, and they would need to climb in the back with my assistance. It was tricky. You had to step on my leg, lift your other leg into the truck, duck your head from hitting the roof, and all while climbing into the back seat. The front passenger seat would slide forward a small amount, but it was not easy getting in and out from the back seat.

Women dressed like them would be showing a lot of well... everything.

I walked around to the passenger side of the truck. Julie and Di were there still giggling like idiots. I knew they were smart, hardworking, and not the bimbo type like they were trying to show. I told them 'Stand up straight' and they did. I told them to 'close your mouths. This isn't middle school.' The girls stopped talking but still had big smiles on their faces.

I told them 'This ride ain't free. Everyone pays.' In the most military like voice, I could muster. The twins held firm, not moving or giggling. I continued by stating 'I expect you to pay just like your sister. So, what will it be? Panties or bra?'

The giggling returned as they whispered back and forth to one another. I looked to Amy for help. Without hesitation she walked over to the woman in the olive-green dress. She grabbed the dress at the bottom hem and pulled it quickly over the woman's head. The woman gave no resistance as though this was all planned. I was surprised at seeing a naked woman. No panties. No bra. Only a set of small black shoes and a big smile on the woman's face. She had a small rose tattoo on her hip.

Amy stated "Now. Mark will help you climb in."

I had grown up over the last several days. I would have previously been frozen in my tracks and unable to move at the sight of a naked women. This one was 19 years old, had just been stripped by her younger sister and was now using my leg as a step to climb in my truck nearly naked except for her shoes. I got a great view of her pussy both front, back, and in between. She had been waxed clean except for a small brown patch above her clit. Her medium sized C-cup tits bounced slightly and shifted left and right as she climbed in and settled in the back seat.

The next woman was ready. She was standing with her arms over her head and giggling while stating "me next." Amy sighed, grabbed the bluish dress and pulled it over her head. Her naked body was identical to the first one. Except her tattoo was different. She had a set of green ivy and purple flowers from her small brown bush along her pubic bone and up to her hip. The tattoo was 5 inches long. She too had a small pair of black shoes on.

I took my position as a human step stool again. This woman walked over, kissed me on the forehead, and stated "such a gentleman." She climbed in but paused as she ducked her head. Her little brown butt stuck out for several seconds as she wiggled it in my face. I slapped it playfully as her little brown butthole disappeared.

Amy sighed and stated "Sorry. They are absolutely crazy and after I told them about your rule, they insisted on having fun with you."

I told Amy. "This is fun. I enjoyed meeting your sisters again. It's been years since I last saw them. And never like this."

Amy kissed me on the lips for the first time, she then reached down and pulled her panties down to her ankles. This pair were a light blue pair of lacy panties. I also noticed she was wearing the same pair of brown boots as the first day I picked her up. 3-inch heels made us about the same height. I loved her being the same height as me. Not many women can pull off 6-0 or 6-3 and not look ogrish.

Amy asked me to "kneel". I did and she climbed inside. Her wrap-around dress parted nicely, and her pussy came into view. I saw she had either shaved or waxed her pussy lips because they were now bare. Previously there had been short 1/4 inch long brown hairs. Now it was smooth as glass.

Amy looked back and stated "I cleaned up a bit. Like it?" as she hung her panties on the rearview mirror.

I responded "You could grow that thing out and make it look like a Sasquatch pussy or keep it bald as a bowling ball. That pussy is my favorite no matter the hair style." I noticed for the first time she had a small pink butthole. I immediately remembered the conversation I overheard. Would Amy try anal sex? Seeing her exposed anus made me think it was possible. Maybe fucking Amy in the ass was not going to happen today. But I thought it may be a possibility.

Amy snapped her fingers in my face as I had been lost in thought for too long. She stated "Hot stuff. Did my butt break your brain. Get in here."

I regained my senses and ran around to the driver's seat of the truck. I saw Amy had placed her light blue panties on the mirror. The twins' dresses were laid across the dashboard.

I adjusted my rearview mirror and saw two naked identical twins in the back seat. They were whispering to one another and playfully looking back at me with a "side eye" expression. Their looks reminded me of "old time" pornography of the 20's and 30's with women sitting side saddle with large hair styles and ribbons in their hair shot in black and white.

Twins. Could I pull off twins? Did I have enough stamina to fuck twins?

Again, Amy snapped her fingers in my face and stated "Forget about the sluts. You need to drive us to school."

Amy leaned over again and kissed me on the cheek. I was awake again and we began to talk as I drove. I learned Julie was the twin with the rose tattoo and Di or Diana had the ivy tattoo with purple flowers. They wanted a "ride" to mess with me and wore some very revealing dresses. I asked Amy where I would be dropping them off, but they stated "Oh. Anywhere is fine. We can get any man we like dressed or not dressed."

Amy stated they were just messing with me, and they had arranged to get manicures and pedicures in town. The shop was a couple blocks away from our school. Their father Dave would pick them up in a couple hours. I told Amy neither of them has a purse or wallet on them. I saw 'everything. How did they intend to pay for it?'

Amy laughed and stated, "they have an "account of sorts" with the Asian owner."

Julie laughed and stated "Yeah. We wear no panties and short skirts. He runs from the back office to do our feet. What a perv. Free manicures and pedicures to just look. Men are easy."

I told Julie that 'some men are easy. But when they look like her all men want a piece.'

Julie and Di giggled again and whispered. I felt my driver's seat shift slightly and I saw both Julie and Di had laid back, lifted their legs, and placed them on the head rests of both Amy's and my seats. I had a view of both women, spread legs, and exposed pussy. Twins. Twins again I thought. Did I have enough stamina?

Amy scolded me "keep your eyes on the road hot stuff. Don't let the sluts distract you." Amy reached her left hand over to my lap and grabbed my hard boner. I had not realized I was hard, but it was trying to poke a hole in my jeans. Amy talked about how she loved how I looked in my jeans as I strut around the school, climb in my truck, or just stand around.

I looked at Amy and stated 'Question time. Which part of my body is your favorite?'

Amy laughed and stated, "oh yeah. The two questions. Ass. Your ass. I have only felt your dick in my hand. I know it's a big one. Likely the biggest in the school. But like I said. I haven't seen it yet, so my answer is your ass."

I told Amy, 'Then whenever we are standing around, hugging, making out, or just standing side by side I expect your hand will be in my back pocket. From now on. Every chance you get your hand will be in my back pocket grabbing my ass' as I spoke in a firm tone.

Amy responded, "yes sir."

I reached over, slid her dress up above her pussy and gently touched her clit with my middle finger. Her clit had poked out of her hood slightly. I could feel her lips were wet as I stroked up and down an inch or so for two to three seconds. I heard Amy's breath increase as I heard Julie and Di loudly yell "No fair. Touch our pussy's too."

Amy looked at me and stated, "you are evil."

I pulled my hand away but did not pull the hem of her dress down. Amy smiled at me with a wicked look.

I pulled my truck into the parking lot of the nail salon. I saw next door was a tattoo shop. This gave me an idea. I wanted to see if Julie and Di would do something for me. The twins climbed out of the truck naked. They had no shyness or worry about being seen in public naked except for their shoes. I handed them their dresses, they kissed me on the cheek, and turned to leave.

I stated 'oh no. You don't get to leave just yet.'

Amy looked at me with surprise.

12