Farm Girl Amy Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Julie and Di 'you are both required to get a new piercing after your appointment at the nail salon. It cannot be another earring. It must be a new piercing in a new area. Don't puss out.' I pointed to the tattoo shop and stated 'they open in an hour. Get your piercing before your dad picks you up or let him watch. Do not tell him I made you do it or don't let him know you got it.'

Julie stated, "we don't have money."

I looked at both of them and stated, 'sluts like you will figure it out.' Now I knew they were not sluts. I knew they were likely just playing with me and had probably only slept with one or two guys. But if they wanted to play then I would play.

Julie and Di stated "Okay. We will surprise you."

I looked at Amy and she rolled her eyes. We climbed back into the K-5 and drove to school. When I opened her door to let her out, she laughed about how I "handled" her sisters. Amy stepped out and showed her perfect little pussy again. She had her light blue panties in her hand and stepped back into them and pulled them up.

Our little ritual was by no means getting boring. Well to me anyways. I closed the door, and we walked through the parking lot and towards school as the first bell rang.

12