Farm Girl Amy Pt. 13

Story Info
Amy is pleased, Sloan is coming along, and Ms. Willows...
5k words
4.39
7k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brie kissed me on the lips and walked away into the parking lot. Sloan slipped her panties down to her ankles and Amy did the same. I helped Sloan climb into the driver's seat giving me and Amy a great view of her pussy. Amy stated what I was thinking "I will never get enough of seeing that."

If a boner could explode from too much blood it would have right, then and there.

Amy had a big smile on her face as we walked around to the passenger seat. I knelt and let her climb in the back seat again. Another pussy to watch. But this one was my favorite. I climbed in behind her and closed the door. Sloan started the K-5, and we began to drive away.

I told Amy, 'Question time. Are you jealous Sloan and I share a bed at night?'

Amy responded, "kind of. I want to join you two." With a pouty lip sticking out.

'Join us?', I replied. 'Three people to a bed?'

Amy responded smartly, "yes."

This time it was Sloan that responded from the front seat, "How about dinner at home, movie in your bedroom, a show, and then you can sleep over Friday night?"

Amy was happy and had a large smile on her face while she stated, "a show?"

Sloan replied, "I have something special in mind."

We dropped off Amy, I kept her panties hanging on the mirror, and Sloan drove us home. She too climbed out leaving the panties in place and walked inside. As we got to the door, she stopped and shivered. She stated, "no panties make me realize how cold it is getting." I laughed as we went inside.

My mom was cleaning and had a big smile for Sloan. I was happy to see my mom happy. She ran over to give Sloan a big hug and asked what we had planned for the day. I told her 'Nothing', but she stated Ramon was ready for me in the garage. I swore loudly, ran upstairs, and changed. When I came downstairs mom and Sloan were seated on the couch, drinking from mugs, and talking. I told Sloan 'A quick workout, a shower, and then we will head to Ms. Willows house.' Sloan nodded and continued to talk with my mom.

Ramon put me through a bunch of striking routines, takedown evasion, and places to punch that "had real effect." One spot was the neck, the lower stomach, and the groin. I laughed imagining punching Martin in the balls a time or two.

After 2 hours I ran inside and up to my room. Sloan was inside, she had cleaned my room, and the water was running in the shower. As I walked to the bathroom Sloan stood up, stated she just turned it on, and grabbed her hair net type cover.

Sloan undressed and climbed in the shower with me. I was getting used to this kind of attention and enjoyed it immensely. In the shower we talked about Ms. Willows and some of Sloan's ideas. Sloan would make a great dominatrix with some of the things she talked about. But she did it all without showing any real sexual gratification on her face.

Her pussy had other plans. I reached down and felt her lips. Her pussy was wet as she looked at me. I told her 'All these plans for Ms. Willows have got you hot. Hasn't it?'

Sloan was trying hard to keep an emotionless facial expression but stated, "yes of course. I want to fuck that bitch. Hard."

Sloan's response caught me off guard and I smiled. I asked what she preferred sexually. Sloan stated she enjoys dominating men and women. She loves degrading them, humiliating them, and making them do things they detest or would not do without her forcing them to do. She talked about enjoying when women eat her pussy.

I learned Sloan was a virgin like Amy. I was surprised at her still being a virgin even though she had been a paid prostitute for so many years. Sloan stated her "sex price" was too high for any guy to pay. So, she would dance, strip, suck, and tease them. She would even "eat other girls out" as men watched. Sloan stated most women just wanted her to "eat them out" and that was it. Sloan stated most girls and women were "boring" and wanted a quick orgasm and then they would head out. No real play, teasing, or foreplay.

I was surprised by Sloan's history. I asked her if she would be willing to let me fuck her pussy and ass. Sloan smiled a bit and stated "sure. I'm all yours. Any time you want to fuck me, you don't need to ask, just do it. If you like doing the romantic foreplay, teasing, or need anything to get your dick hard go ahead or tell me to do it. You own me. I'm your slave remember."

I told Sloan I intended to make Ms. Willows my slave tonight too. But in Ms. Willows' case she would be the lowest ranking of all my slaves. I do not intend to ever let Ms. Willows achieve an orgasm and I intended to play with her causing her to 'lose her fucking mind.'

Sloan and I finished our shower, climbed out of the shower this time without any towels and went to the counter to brush our teeth and prepare. Sloan slipped off the hair net and applied more lotion. I applied lotion to her back and ass. I could see in the mirror she was smiling as I massaged her butt for much longer than was necessary. Being naked together was getting much easier.

Sloan went and picked out my clothes. Jeans, a tight shirt, and cowboy boots. I only had one pair of cowboy boots and never wore them. I had forgotten I even owned them. She asked If I would wear them because it would be fun to make Ms. Willows take them off. I had to jam my foot in the boots firmly to get them on. A tight fit meant she would struggle to remove them.

Sloan dressed in the sexiest schoolgirl outfit you could imagine. She looked like Britney Spears in her first song. She even had socks with little fluffy balls on them and small black shoes. Sloan picked up a large duffle bag and we walked downstairs. From our previous conversations about our intentions with Ms. Willows I expected the bag to be full of what we needed.

I grabbed an energy bar and some Gatorade for the ride. Sloan was munching on a package of granola and sipping from a metal coffee cup. We pulled up to Ms. Willows house at 5 pm. The plan was to spend 2-3 hours. Sloan grabbed my phone out of the cup holder and set a timer.

Ms. Willows' house was an old farm style house. It was yellow with white trim, white wrap around front porch, and a white porch swing sat in front of the large front windows. The cream-colored curtains from inside were glowing. The lights inside were on, and I could hear a vacuum humming as we walked up the 7 or 8 stairs to reach the porch.

I did not knock but opened the door and walked inside followed by Sloan.

Ms. Willows was naked, vacuuming, and moving around slowly. Her back was to us, and she did not see us. Sloan dropped the duffle bag on the ground, walked over to Ms. Willows, grabbed a handful of hair, drug her to the ground, pulled the vacuums power cord from the wall, and began to yell at her.

I sat in a nearby rocking chair while Sloan explained the rules. Ms. Willows was the lowest of slaves. She would kneel at the door while completely naked and thank us for entering "our" new residence. Ms. Willows was cowering and pleading for mercy. Sloan let go of her hair and told her to crawl to her master on her hands and knees.

Ms. Willows complied while Sloan rolled up the cord and put the vacuum away. Ms. Willows kissed my dick gently through my jeans and begged for forgiveness for 15 minutes. I said nothing but sat there and rocked back and forth in the chair. Sloan told Ms. Willows to pull my boots off.

Ms. Willows crawled around and struggled to pull each one off. The second boot was giving her some trouble, she stood up, turned around, put my leg between her legs and began pulling at the heel of my boot. Sloan grabbed her by the hair and dragged her face first into the carpet. Sloan yelled at her calling her "worthless" and instructed that she was never allowed to turn her back to her master, she was not allowed to stand in her masters' presence without permission, and she was never allowed to show her disgusting "cunt" to her master.

Ms. Willows was cowering on the carpet as she turned around slowly like a turtle. A big tittied blonde turtle. Sloan walked over and pulled my boot off easily. She then backed away and picked an item out of the duffle bag. It was a cordless electric shaver.

Sloan turned it on, and the buzzing sound echoed through the room. Ms. Willows did not talk but sat there on her hands and knees with her head bowed.

I spoke for the first time. I told Ms. Willows I owned her. Her body and soul were now mine. First thing I would do would shave her pussy and ass. She would be hairless permanently from the eyes to her toes. Ms. Willows did not move but Sloan grabbed her by the hair and pulled her around the carpet. Sloan treated Ms. Willows like she was a sheep and Sloan was going to shave her no matter how much she struggled.

Within several minutes Ms. Willows pussy was now short stubble. Sloan walked into the kitchen and grabbed some towels. She returned with a large white bath towel and several smaller hand towels. She told Ms. Willows to stand up, spread your arms and legs wide and keep your eyes on the "fucking ground." Ms. Willows complied with shaking arms and legs. Her eyes never left the ground as she stood on the large towel.

I sat there and recorded the incident on my cell phone. Next time I will bring a phone stand or something I could use to hold the phone. My hands were already getting tired of recording Ms. Willows' introduction to her new life.

Sloan put on several large rubber gloves and donned a large plastic apron that covered 90% of her body.

She opened a gallon tub of strong-smelling cream and began to apply it to Ms. Willows' body. Sloan started with her pussy, her arm pits, and her ass crack. She applied more to her feet, toes, hands, fingers, and forearms. Sloan stepped back and set a time for 10 minutes.

Sloan walked over to me, and we began to talk about the next steps. Ms. Willows was now shaking. The cream was a permanent hair removal, and it would get warmer and warmer the longer it remained on the skin. 10 minutes were up, and Sloan wiped the cream off with the hand towels followed by a wipe down with warm water.

Ms. Willows breathed a big sigh of relief. Sloan noticed and stated "No bitch. That was the first application. That was the hairiest parts. Next, I will do your whole body." As she slapped her ass with her gloved hand.

The areas Sloan had wiped clean were red like a mild sunburn. Sloan asked, "Are we shaving its head today or another day?" Ms. Willows sobbed for a second but recovered before Sloan noticed.

I stated, 'No. But if she pisses me off then she will be smooth like a cancer patient.'

Sloan went back to applying the cream on Ms. Willows' whole body. This time she started on her face, chin, cheeks, neck, and worked her way down her body. Once she got to her waist, she started another 10-minute timer.

Ms. Willows was now feeling the heat. The house had warmed up too. Her furnace must have kicked on because 70 degrees now felt like 100 degrees. Ms. Willows legs were sweating and dripping on the floor. She started shaking again and Sloan wiped her down removing the cream after 10 minutes passed.

Sloan wasted no time reapplying the cream to Ms. Willows groin, ass, legs, and feet. Sloan grabbed her phone and set a 15-minute timer this time. I could tell Ms. Willows was doing her best but 15 minutes would be a real test.

At 14 minutes and 30 seconds Sloan began to chant a countdown. Ms. Willows' arms were still held out at like an airplane and her body was really shaking. As the Sloan got to 10, 9, 8... Ms. Willows pissed all over the large white towel. Sloan smiled and continued to count to 0.

Sloan wiped Ms. Willows down and sprayed her with water from top to bottom. Ms. Willows normally had a nice olive tan or glow. Now she was red and sunburned from her nose to her toes. I wondered how long it would take to go away. We still had one more day of school and then the weekend was here.

Sloan walked into the kitchen to look for more towels. It seemed every towel in the house had been used up and was scattered in the living room. Sloan disappeared for a minute, and I heard her say "Wholly shit. Who are you?"

Ms. Willows made a *meep* sound but continued to look at the floor not moving. I heard a faint conversation coming from the kitchen. I asked Ms. Willows if she had anything she needed to tell me.

She kept her eyes on the floor and stated "its my roommate sir. She is... not well."

I told her, 'Explain in detail. Leave nothing out.'

Ms. Willows stated her roommate was her sister Naomi. Naomi had looked a lot like her but was in a car accident. Her tits struck the dash of the car violently, she had suffered major internal injuries, and she has remained hidden from the public while her doctors try to fix her condition."

Sloan stated "look what I found" as she dragged Naomi out from the kitchen by her hair. Naomi was naked like Ms. Willows but was barefoot. She had long golden hair and Sloan had the biggest smile I had ever seen.

Naomi had the biggest tits in the world. Does M-cups exist? Each breast was the size of a person. They were so massive Naomi could not stand up straight. Her tits were covered with a massive nylon rope and mesh bra. It made me think of a large commercial fishing net. The ropes went over her shoulders and were doing their best to contain the huge globes of fat.

Naomi was silent. Sloan drug her up to my feet, pushed to kneel on the ground, and rest her huge tits on the carpet. Naomi was sitting as upright as she possibly could, and her huge tits were resting on her thigs and the floor. I pondered how massive they were. They were like the most extreme porn actress tits or the impossibly large tits of the perverted anime on the internet. Either way I believed it was impossible for her to have a normal life, walk, run, or do most normal things.

I told Naomi, 'You too are my slave. I own your body and soul. Sloan will teach you the rules. If you disobey her, you will regret it. Do you think your life is terrible? Do you think you cannot suffer any more indignance? I will teach you about pain. I will teach you the depths of humiliation, degradation, and pain so great your soul will ache. Do not try me. You and your sister are on equal terms. The lowest slaves I own.'

Naomi responded, "yes master I understand. I will do everything commanded of me. I will follow every rule and serve you. Your happiness is all I want and strive for."

I had been recording everything on my phone. I nodded to Sloan, and she unclasped the worlds biggest bra. Naomi and Sloan worked to remove the item. Sloan eventually walked over and presented the bra to me in the rocking chair. I looked it over and tested its strength by pulling on it. It seemed strong enough to tow a semi-truck and it was in itself so heavy I estimated it being around 30-40lbs of thick nylon rope and webbing. What I had thought was cloth and foam backing in the cubs was actually just Naomi's skin poking through the webbing. I imagined the bra needed ventilation and her skin would get quite warm trapped inside the contraption for any long period of time.

I told Naomi to stand up.

She placed her arms under her giant tits and stood up. I saw for the first time her areolas were not much bigger than normal. But her nipples. They were 2 inches long at least and one inch thick. They made me think of cow udders but smaller and darker brown. Naomi was struggling to hold her tits and stand even for a minute or two. I told her 'That is enough. Sit down or get as comfortable as you can.'

Naomi kneeled again and bowed forward resting her giant tits on her thighs and the floor. I told Naomi that I would leave an extra gallon of permanent hair removal cream. She would use it on herself. Sloan showed her the large tub and explained how to apply, remove, and clean herself. Naomi stated, "I understand mistress."

Naomi seemed much more in tune with her new life. Ms. Willows was standing in the middle of the room with her arms out suffering. I could tell Ms. Willows was getting tired by the strained look on her face and the veins bulging in her neck.

I told Ms. Willows to lift her hands over her head and hold them straight up. She followed my command.

I told Sloan to remove Naomi from the room and return her to wherever she came from as I handed Sloan the massive "boulder holder". Sloan smiled and helped Naomi secure her bra before she crawled away and out of sight.

I stood up, placed my phone on record, and propped it up with some books. It was pointed at Ms. Willows as she stood still naked, still red and sunburned, and still shaking. It had been more than an hour and her arms had not yet been allowed to relax. She had been standing with a very wide stance and her locked ballet shoes were causing her considerable pain.

I walked up to her, grabbed her chin, and forced her eyes to look in my eyes. I told Ms. Willows I had been given two slaves tonight and they will do as I tell them, or true horrors will fall upon them. Ms. Willows stated "Yes master. We lowly slaves will obey."

'Your new name is ...' as I mumbled and walked around the room circling Ms. Willows. Sloan returned and stood in front of Ms. Willows with a large black leather paddle. It looked like an English cricket bat but thin and had two or three layers of black thick leather. Sloan's position meant Ms. Willows could see what Sloan was armed with.

I rattled off 10 or 12 new names. Sloan shook her head as I came up with more and more ridiculous names. Finally, I snapped my fingers and stated 'I got it. Mercedes.'

Sloan rolled her eyes and stated "Perfect. That is the cheapest and dumbest stripper name I have ever heard." In fact, it was Ms. Willows true first name. We had previously looked it up on the school registry as we had discussed further ways to humiliate Ms. Willows.

Without warning Sloan spanked the new "Mercedes" extremely hard across her ass. The sunburn had made the single strike even more painful. Mercedes winced. Sloan yelled in her ear, "you will thank your master for your new whore name."

Mercedes whimpered, "thank you master. I love my new whore name."

Sloan produced the last item from the duffle bag. It was a spray bottle of alcohol. It was used to sterilize skin after shaving or having surgery. Sloan shook the bottle back and forth menacingly to make sure it was mixed up.

I turned my back intentionally while standing inches from Mercedes' face. I wanted her to know she meant next to nothing to me until she earned it.

I sat down on the rocking chair and stated, 'This is the last test you will endure tonight. This bottle is full of alcohol. Sloan will spray it on you. It will sanitize your skin from all the burns and damage we have done with the hair removal cream. Unlike other creams this is one time use. Wherever it was applied means no hair will ever grow back.'

Sloan had intentionally applied it to key areas like Mercedes' pussy, arm pits, and other normally very hairy areas twice.

Sloan took the spray bottle and continued to shake it in front of Mercedes' eyes. Sloan instructed her to lower her arms again but keep them out like a "whore airplane." Mercedes followed the orders and Sloan told her not to move "this will hurt." Sloan adjusts the spray bottle to make a large mist. Mercedes twitched even though no solution touched her. Sloan laughed in the most obvious evil scary movie laugh she could make. I did my best not to smile.

Sloan began to spray Mercedes. First her face, neck, chest, arm pits, arms, and then back. Mercedes was shaking all over, tears were dripping off her face. Sloan laughed and told her "You will not make a fucking sound or I will beat you again."

Mercedes stood as still as possible as Sloan continued to spray her thigs, calves, feet, and finally Sloan got up close and personal. Sloan sprayed Mercedes pussy 5 or 6 times in rapid succession soaking her pussy front to back and ass crack. Mercedes did not make a sound but pissed all over the towel again.

12