Farm Girl Amy Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain of the alcohol was great. But it caused no real damage, no marks, no cuts, and no burns. It was actually good for her, but I was not about to inform her.

Sloan looked at me and smiled.

Sloan got very close to Mercedes' ear. I could hear her whisper about how she was going to break soon enough.

Sloan gathered our items and refiled the duffle bag. Sloan exited the front door.

The floor was littered with towels. They were piled up here and there. The largest towel Mercedes was standing on was soaked with yellow piss.

I firmly told Mercedes, 'Clean this up. Get some rest. I will see you at school tomorrow.'

Mercedes fell to the floor as though she had fainted. I picked up my phone and turned off the video recording I had made. I closed the door and walked down to my K-5. Sloan was in the driver's seat already.

I climbed in the passenger seat and stated, 'well done. Ice cream?'

Sloan smiled and stated, "ooh. Let's call your mom and see if the family would like us to bring some back."

I called my mother to see what they wanted from the ice cream store. She stated dinner was almost ready but provided us with everyone's order. After we pulled in and stopped Sloan asked me to wait. Puzzled, she turned off the K-5, got out, and walked around to my side of the truck. She opened the door and let me out. I thought this was odd, but she asked that I allow her to serve me better. I told her I enjoyed helping her into the truck and out of the truck as I could see her pussy every time.

Sloan stated, "I am aware but I feel odd using my owner's knee as a stool and having him kneel in front of me."

Sloan made a good point. I stated, 'you are correct. Then how and when do I get to see up your skirt.'

Sloan lifted her little schoolgirl skirt and showed me she wasn't wearing any panties. Fall was here and it was getting colder. I walked up and slid my hand onto her pussy and gently stroked it. If anyone was in the parking lot watching, I am sure their mind was blown. After 30 seconds or so I told her to lower her skirt. She complied and we walked into the ice cream store. My fingers were very wet, and I felt that her thighs were glistening too. Sloan had enjoyed dominating Mercedes and Naomi just like she had said in the shower.

After we bought ice cream we returned home. Dinner was quick, Sloan helped clean up, she helped Matthew with his homework, and ran her fingers up and down his back as he worked. Miranda was bouncing up and down in Roy's hands. Mom (Miriam) and dad (Morrison) settled into one of the large, oversized chairs. Miriam was sitting on Morrison's lap, and they were whispering back and forth like teenagers. Morrison's right hand was on her ass and his left hand was stroking her thigh. Miriam's hands were fiddling with the button on Morrison's chest while she ate ice cream.

Sloan walked over and handed Miriam a very large glass of wine. It was a deep red nearly purple color, and it was filled to the top. Miriam handed Sloan her empty bowl and began to drink. She gulped down half the glass in one go. Morrison smiled and winked at Roy. Roy had a knowing sort of smile as he played with Miranda.

8 O'clock chimed on the large clock. Sloan picked up Miranda from Roy, Matthew held Sloan's hand, and they walked up the stairs. Roy leaned so far over he nearly fell out of his chair as he tried to look up Sloan's skirt.

Roy looked at me and stated, "you don't mind do you."

I told him, 'No. she is my personal slave. I know you have figured that out. She is here for me and my pleasure. If I tell her to fuck you to death, then she will do it. But if you ask her to fuck you then she will ignore you. And walk away.'

Roy responded, "ah the joys of youth. I get it. Besides. I'm going to head to the Harem House."

My dad Morrison and mother Miriam looked over at him with anger in their eyes as Roy stood up and walked away. This was the second time the Bunkhouse and the Harem House's names had been mixed up. Or was it a mix up. Roy left out the door humming to himself. Miriam and Morrison went back to playing with one another as Miriam finally finished her large glass of wine.

Sloan came downstairs, took the empty glass, and set it in the kitchen. She walked over to me, laid on the couch, and rested her head on my lap. She had changed into her nighttime PJs. Miriam asked about the kids and Sloan replied they were all changed and nearly asleep. Morrison whispered something in her ear as Sloan stood up slowly.

Sloan had an evil look in her eye. She asked Miriam "Do you like this color on me?" as she pulled at the silky pale purple material. Sloan was acting obvious as the material was lifted just high enough to expose her tits plainly for Morrison's eyes. Miriam whispered in Morrison's ear and after staring at Sloan's pert tits Miriam smiled and stated "Yes baby. That color is the best I have ever seen."

Morrison jumped up like a shot. Miriam in his arms as they damn near ran to the side door.

Sloan laughed and stated, "all according to plan."

I just shook my head imagining my parents were likely back on the garden bench and I expected to hear happy dying cow sounds any minute.

Sloan asked if I wanted to "turn in early". I grabbed my phone and told her I would call Brie for a few minutes before bed. Sloan stated "Okay. Can you put her up on the big screen so I can watch too?"

I asked Sloan, 'do you prefer women or men? Do you prefer top or bottom?'

Sloan replied, "I love both dick and pussy. Top or bottom depends on my mood. I can only imagine what it feels like to be pinned down on my back and fucked hard in missionary style. Or made to kneel in doggystyle while being fucked with my tits swinging wildly."

I saw Sloan shiver as she stood up and walked toward the stairs. She stopped momentarily and pulled her PJ bottoms off. She then walked very slowly. Very deliberately, and made big, long strides as she went up the stairs ahead of me. I was treated to the most pornographic walk I had ever seen. Her pussy and anus were on full display as I followed her to my bedroom.

Sloan climbed in bed, and I had one last slow fleeting look of her pussy as she wrapped herself up in my bed sheets. Only her smiling face was now visible.

I grabbed my phone and mirrored it to my 85-inch television. I dialed Brie and she answered. My first thought was 'what a slut' as she appeared on the huge screen. Sloan just giggled likely thinking the same thing.

12