Farm Girl Amy Pt. 20

Story Info
Amy helps at the Mason House.
6.1k words
3.92
7.2k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brie was an 18-year-old redhead with pale white skin, and she was hairless. She was standing in my bedroom after removing her clothes. Sloan and I sat on the couch looking closely at Brie's surprise.

The surprise was a tattoo. It was shaped like a shield. It was gold and blue. The main character was a gold lion drawn in the English style, it was wearing a gold and silver crown. 4 large gold stars decorated the background just above the crowned lion and the background was inked blue. The details were amazing. It looked like it had been painted by a master artist. It was 6 inches wide by 6 inches tall.

The design was familiar, and I could not understand why. Sloan was touching the design, rubbing Brie's skin with her fingers, and looking too closely at it. It was obvious Sloan was more interested in getting a close-up view of Brie's pussy than the tattoo's detail.

Brie stated "Do you like it? It's your family crest."

Now I realized its meaning. Though Brie may not have. Brie had tattooed my family crest on her skin an inch about her pussy. I looked at Sloan and doubted the large shield shaped tattoo would be covered up by any style of bikini bottoms. It would stick out of the top of any panties and bikini bottoms.

Sloan stated she helped Brie with the colors and the size. I told them to wait here.

I walked downstairs and fetched my father. He had no idea what he was in for. I escorted him into my room to find Brie standing completely naked with her fresh new tattoo. My father Morrison stopped for a second to collect his thoughts. I dragged him over to Brie and asked if that was our family crest. He too stared at Brie's hairless and smooth pussy before verifying it was our family crest.

Sloan had laid back a bit and looked very picturesque lying on the couch. I knew my dad had a thing for Sloan after he mentioned how much he enjoyed the attention Miriam gave him at Sloan's pushing. Sloan asked if he had "any left in the tank" as she slowly drew circles on her clothes with her fingers. My dad Morrison stated "I do. But Miriam may not."

Sloan pulled off her shirt over her head, unsnapped her bra, stood up and began to kiss Brie very passionately. Brie did not need to be told what to do as it was by design to turn my father Morrison on. After 30 seconds of the girl on girl nearly nude make out session my dad Morrison ran out of the room. Sloan stated, "Miriam will thank me later."

Sloan put her shirt back on without the bra. I asked Brie if she still had the original art, stencil, and picture so we could have this tattooed on other women. Brie stated, "Yeah. The tattoo guy took tons of pictures. He still has some of the copies as do I. We can do them all.

I told Brie she would be staying here tonight with Sloan and I. Brie stated, "I had planned on it. All my stuff is in my car. Didn't you say you hired me?" I explained to Sloan and Brie that Mason House was now open, occupied, and being cleaned. I expected they would both work as hard as the rest of the employees.

Sloan talked about food, dinners, parties, and having meals served. Sloan was a great cook and I hoped she would continue at the Mason House along with keeping all the women in line. I was not sure what Brie's abilities were just yet, but I am sure she would let me know. She may have already told me during the endless chatter she puts out.

I told Brie to clean up and cover her fresh tattoo. Sloan and I climbed in the shower and then got ready for bed. I was wearing my classic blue boxers to bed. Brie had covered her tattoo with a fresh bandage and some ointment. Brie was naked and so was Sloan for the first time as we climbed in bed together. Sloan took her usual spot sleeping on my left. She pressed her gorgeous C-cup tits into my chest. Brie took the mirror image on my right and squished her beautiful pale D-cup tits into my other side. Both placed their heads on my chest and covered my legs with theirs. It was a good thing I slept on my back and stayed still for the most part during the night. Sleep came quickly to us all. Their combined warmth helped.

I woke up again at 6 am to the sound of my alarm. Shortly after I heard Miranda crying again. Sloan climbed out of bed and went to take care of her. Completely naked still as she walked out into the hallway. Brie was already awake and reading a book on plants, gardening, and food production. Odd. I had never heard her talk about plants, though I never really paid attention either.

I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom. Brie turned on the shower and talked about how amazing my bathroom was. We both climbed in and started to clean each other. Brie's skin was the softest I had yet touched. She was soft, supple, and smooth. She felt like what the soap and cosmetic commercials try to convince you will feel if you buy all their oils and creams.

Sloan climbed in and stated she ran into my father in the hallway. Sloan had a tone in her voice that made me think she may have messed with him a bit to make him horny and drag my mother Miriam back to their bedroom. As we all continued our shower the last face I imagined appeared.

Amber, her brown chestnut hair, bright blue eyes, and smiling face opened the shower and asked if there was room for another. I still hadn't attached the second shower head, so we all cuddled under the one shower head. We all took turns soaping each other as I ran my hands all over Amber and Brie's bodies for the first time.

After we had finished, I told them I did not have enough towels set up on the heated towel rack. Amber and Brie talked about never knowing that a heated towel rack existed. Sloan acted like she had been in the know for her whole life. None of the women cared about towels and walked out naked to the sink.

Sloan stamped her feet and described how the floor was heated.

Sloan showed them the reversible mirror and heated cosmetic wand that helps set foundation quicker. The girls "ooh and awed" while I brushed my teeth and admired the nude women. I told myself it felt like a girl's locker room in here but that was just fine with me. Sloan was brushing her teeth while she walked back into my bedroom and laid out my clothes. Amber and Brie were talking about how they each met me.

Brie stated she had known me in the 6th grade when she got sick. Brie stated she got cancer and had to have some surgeries and treatments. For several months "The Brooks family" looked after her whole family and later my father Morrison paid for her treatment. This was all news to me, I had never heard this story, I knew she had been sick in middle school, but I don't think I ever knew the extent.

Brie patted her belly button. She stated with a big smile on her face, "All empty in here. No ovaries. No uterus. Best part. No periods." Brie went on to talk about how she never wanted kids but was "Marks friend for life." Amber told Brie about being "rescued by Mark" in a similar way. Amber stated after a day or two of my gentlemanly bravado she decided to sign up as an employee. Amber stated she would do whatever she could to "Pay him back."

I did not know what Amber meant by that, but I had seen she was good with a camera. She recorded Sloan fucking Anna and later recorded my parents when they were fucking Anna. I thought maybe Amber could be the house camerawoman and editor. Who knew.

While they talked and dressed the women discussed my fetish for pussy. Sloan stated "He could stare at it all day. SO, wear short skirts, flash him, bend over in front of him, and always climb the stairs ahead of him." Both Brie and Amber nodded at the same time. Sloan knew me very well and she took the position of head employee nicely. I enjoyed how she had the ability to order, bully, demand, and ask nicely depending on the situation. I could not recall a time when she told one of them to do something and they did not comply.

The girls were nowhere near ready as they continued to talk. I pulled my clothes on and walked out of the bedroom as they were talking about the body parts, they liked best of one another. As I walked past my parents' room, I heard loud and repetitive banging. The headboard was getting a workout. Sloan had worked her magic on my father Morrison.

In the kitchen I found Roy stuffing his face with French toast, strawberries, and other fruits while feeding Miranda in her highchair. Matthew was seated at the kitchen island also trying to stuff French toast in his mouth but his was covered in maple syrup. I stopped him and cut the breakfast into appropriately sized pieces before he went back to devouring the food.

Roy asked if I was really moving to the Mason House with my "employees." I told him 'Yes' and that he was required to visit often. Roy smiled.

A moment later a loud crash echoed through the kitchen, broken glass flew through out the kitchen, bounced off the kitchen island, and covered all the food along with Roy, Miranda and Matthew.

I picked up Matthew and moved him away from the glass and into Roy's arms. Martin was standing in the kitchen doorway, the door was hanging off the hinges, and he was screaming at me. Martin threatened to kill me for "taking them away" as he charged at me.

I was not about to back down to my own house with my little brother and sister there. He had acted recklessly, he had entered my father's house without permission, and destroyed the door. Martin was threatening to kill me. He was not leaving in one piece.

I stood my ground and Martin charged me. His first punch was slow and a "haymaker". I dodged it like Ramon had shown me and I kicked him in the stomach with a straight kick knocking Martin backwards into the wall breaking the drywall. Martin stated, "Your kung fu will not stop me from killing you."

I heard loud noises, and it sounded like my dad was running down the stairs.

I told Martin he was not leaving this house in one piece. As my dad jumped down to the bottom step I leapt at Martin. I threw jabs, hooks, upper cuts, and haymakers of my own. Each one landed in the face, neck, chest, and gut. I kicked Martin in the stomach again and he fell back to the wall further damaging it but still he stayed on his feet.

I moved forwards, I told him that his threats to kill me were going to earn him time in the hospital and then jail. Martin was spitting blood and teeth on my father's floor. I grabbed him by the hair and elbowed him in the ear and forehead. Martin slumped to the ground unconscious. I walked to the house phone, called 911, and told the operator my neighbor had broken into my house and assaulted me. I told the operator to send the police and an ambulance. I gave my name and the address before hanging up.

I checked Martin's breathing and pulse. He was alive but Ramon's training had proved helpful. He was also correct. Martin was not as good a fighter as I thought he was. I now understood he only picked on the weaklings or very drunk people to fight.

The police were there quickly and drug Martin out. Martin was transported to the hospital, later treated, and later booked into jail for burglary and felony threats to kill.

Before he was carted away Amy and her father David arrived. They stated Martin was angry, screaming at them earlier, and described his plan to "get me." Martin took their car keys so they could not drive after him. I saw a large tractor in my driveway. David apologized immensely and described how he should have taken care of Martin a long time ago.

Amy was hugging me, kissing me, and hovering over me non-stop. I was very worried her huge father David may get mad. But David only had a huge smile on his face. Amy and I talked about the incident and how she was afraid Martin would kill me. I laughed and told her about my training with Ramon for the last week.

Sloan, Brie, and Amber finally came outside. All dressed thank God.

I told Amy they were all my employees and how the Mason House was up but not fully running yet. Amy stated "Yeah. That's what Marin was so mad about. Julie and Di were gone." I learned Martin was very protective of Julie and Di. He saw them as belonging to him. Kinda creepy as they were his adult nieces and all.

My dad Morrison and Dave were talking about getting their farms joined together. David apologized for being so arrogant and stubborn for the last several years. My dad Morrison stated he wanted to make David rich, he wanted to improve his farm, and show David how he could produce 5 times more crops and beef with "Mark's genius ideas." After talking about how the warm water would run though his farm David laughed and scratched his head. He stated "really? Just water?"

Amy and I walked away back into the house. Sloan, Brie, and Amber had already begun to clean "after the police had taken pictures and documented the damage." Matthew and Miranda were still in the living room clinging to Roy like koala bears. He looked like a happy and proud grandfather as he told me "Nice fight slugger." My mom Miriam was crying and told me she was upset she did not get to see me "take care of creepy Martin."

Sloan winked at me and my mother Miriam while she stated, "Want me to get Morrison's engine going again? I believe Mark's fight may have interrupted you two."

Miriam was wearing her robe and slippers, she stated "No. But thanks. The last three days have worn me out good" as she winked at Sloan with a smile.

I told Amy, Brie, Sloan and Amber we needed to pack and leave for the Mason House as soon as possible. After they had finished cleaning up broken glass, broken dry wall, and other items that were broken during the fight they loaded up my K-5 and Brie's little car with their items.

I asked Amy if she too would move in and live with me. Amy smiled, kissed me passionately and agreed. She stated she would gather her items from her house later and move in.

My father Morrison walked over and handed a set of car keys to Amy. He stated, "Mark didn't know but I picked up a new truck from our Ford dealership. Do you like black trucks?" My father Morrison walked Amy to our garage and opened it. Inside was a brand new 2023 Ford F-350. It was jacked up higher than either of our trucks and had every aftermarket add on you could imagine. Amy kissed my father on the lips, ran up to the truck, and climbed in.

David was smiling ear to ear and stated, "I always wanted to give her a better life. I hope you guys will help me from now on." My father Morrison shook hands with David as Amy pulled the sparkling new black truck out into the sunlight.

As I climbed in the passenger seat Amy stated, "No boys are allowed to wear underwear in here" with a grin on her face. We laughed and drove off with Sloan in my K-5 and Brie in her little car. I could see both were stacked to the ceilings with boxes and clothes.

Upon arrival at the Mason House, we parked in front. Mercedes opened the large doors and walked out. She was naked, her large gold nipple rings glistened in the sun, and her long chains swung back and forth. The sounds of the custom gold bells rang clearly.

Amy, Brie, and Amber stated "Woah."

Amy and Brie stated, "Ms. Willows" in unison.

I told them firmly, 'this is Mercedes. She is my personal slave. She will be my butler.'

Seconds later Naomi exited the large doors and bounced down the steps. This time it was Amber who practically yelled, "Look at the tits on her. Wholly shit. How does she even walk?"

Naomi joined us. Her huge M-cup tits were sticking out proudly, her large gold nipple rings, long gold chains with bells matched Mercedes' exactly. However, her chains swung back and forth for much longer making a clear ringing sound for all to hear.

Naomi stood next to Mercedes. Both had their heads bowed and were looking at the ground.

I next introduced Naomi. I stated, 'this is Mercedes's sister Naomi. She too is my slave. She will serve me as a personal attendant. She will fetch food, clean up plates, and put on my shoes if I so desire.

Amy was smiling wide as Brie and Amber stood in amazement.

I next stated, 'slaves. Look up at my new employees as I introduced Brie and Amber. Mercedes and Naomi performed a curtsey of sorts and raised their heads.

I then walked up to Amy and kissed her on the lips. I told Mercedes and Naomi that Amy was my queen, and she would be treated as such. They would obey her as though I was giving the command. They immediately dropped to the ground on their knees and bowed. Amy did not move even though this was all new to her.

Sloan began to yell at them, calling them pathetic, slow, and untrained. Sloan walked around them kicking at their legs and butts while telling them she would "whip them into shape." After stopping behind the kneeling women Sloan winked at Amy and me.

Amy and I walked inside the mansion. Amber and Brie were still standing outside awe struck trying to visually take in the mansion and the two huge titties slaves Sloan was tormenting.

Upon entering the mansion, I told Amy my intentions were to turn 90% of the house into a party house for "adults of course." But the master bedroom was off limits to anyone not employed by me. Amy began to take her clothes off. I stopped her and told her 'The king and queen will not walk around naked. However, all our employees and slaves will.'

Amy had a huge smile on her face. I was unsure how far she was willing to push her budding sexuality, but I was having a great time. Sloan was yelling at the two huge tittied slaves as Brie and Amber were carrying in boxes and clothing.

Sloan stopped them at the door, told them to drop the items, and explained the rules of the house. Sloan ripped off her clothes and was completely naked. She stated "They are the king and queen. We will serve them. When you fuck up. I punish you. It goes them! Then me! Then Julie, Di, Brie and Amber. The lowest two in the house are the slaves Mercedes and Naomi. You will all follow orders or help me God my whipping arm will get a workout as I peal your flesh off."

Amber and Brie stripped their clothes off quickly, picked up their belongings and ran upstairs.

Julie and Di ran downstairs past them. Sloan yelled at them to help Amber and Brie. Naked Julie and Di saluted Sloan and ran outside.

Amy laughed and stated "This is fun. We have a harem of naked women, and my best friend Sloan loves to order women around. Great idea" as Amy kissed me.

After thirty minutes of watching the naked women carrying in boxes and clothes Mercedes wiped off their feet with a wet rag and disappeared into her butler's area. I told Amy, 'Watch this.'

I pulled out the grey remote Smithy had created. I pushed the button for Mercedes gold nipple rings. The would vibrate and I could call Mercedes or Naomi from anywhere. Mercedes appeared out of the butler entrance, bouncing, and her bells ringing. She knelt in front of Amy and I on the cold tile floor. Mercedes stated "yes masters. What are your orders?"

Amy stated, "go get me a coke."

Mercedes stood up and shuffled away towards the kitchen. After returning with a cold coke in her hand Amy stated, "follow us."

We walked around the house and Sloan took in the sights. She stated the pool area would be a lovely place to lie in the sun, get a tan, and be fed grapes by the slaves while she watched naked women swim. I told Sloan she really painted a beautiful picture.

After walking through the entire house Amy whispered in my ear she had "an idea" as she winked at Sloan. Sloan ran out of the room and up the stairs. I don't think Sloan could have run any faster as I looked at Amy confused.

Amy ordered all the employees and slaves to "follow us."

We walked slowly hand in hand up to the master bedroom. Amy opened the doors and Sloan was lying on the bed holding a condom. Sloan asked, "please. Can we break in the new house with my first fucking?"

I told Sloan I had no intention of using a condom. Ever. Sloan through it over her shoulder and stated "yes sir" with a smile on her face.

12