Farm Girl Amy Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy told all the employees and slaves to kneel around the edge of the giant 4 poster bed. The bed was larger than any king-sized bed I had seen. It could have easily slept 10 people it was so big.

I asked Amy if she was sure that I should have sex with Sloan in the new house before her. Amy stated, "Sloan's pussy should be first."

The slaves Mercedes and Naomi removed my clothes and shoes. I crawled into the bed as Sloan laid on her back and spread her legs. I could see her perfect pussy had recovered. It was no longer red and swollen from Anna's suck-a-thon. The slaves next stripped Amy and she crawled up next to Sloan. Amy played with Sloan's nipples and French kissed Sloan. Brie was already naked, pulled off her bandage, and crawled next to Sloan. She began to lick her nipples and kiss Sloan's neck.

The sight was so erotic I damn near ejaculated without even touching my dick. I had never been a premature ejaculator but if there were ever a time it would be now. Three naked 18-year-old virgins were laying out in front of me, legs spread, kissing and fondling each other. I looked back and told Amber to hand me my phone. I had been too slow. Amber already had her cell phone in her hands, she was stalking around the edge of the bed and was taking pictures of the 3 naked women from various angles.

I waited until I was sure the women had been thoroughly documented.

Mercedes handed me a small bottle of lube. I crawled up to Sloan, I squirted a small amount on my finger and rubbed it around her pussy. I applied a lot more to my dick and shaft.

I asked Sloan if she was ready, she nodded and stated "for quite a while now."

I asked Sloan if she wanted me to go slow or 'wreck her?'

Sloan stated, "your choice sir."

In my horny state I wanted to jam my 10-inch cock into her pussy in one thrust. I worried my girth would cause her to tear and bleed. I loved Sloan nearly as much as I loved Amy. I did not want to hurt her any more than was necessary.

I decided I would be nice.

I rubbed the head of my dick up and down on her slit and clit. Sloan was moaning as her nipples were sucked on by her best friend Amy and Brie. They took turns kissing Sloan and sucking on her neck while their hands roamed Sloan's body. From Sloan's moaning I believed it would not take long for her to climax.

I pushed the tip of my cock into her pussy, Sloan bucked her hips slightly, and I continued to push. I felt Sloan's hymen give way and Sloan moaned, "Oh my god. So full. More. More." I continued to thrust slowly until I felt the head of my cock hit a fleshy wall inside. I pulled back slowly and continued to thrust until I met resistance. Amy brought her head down to Sloan's pussy and began to describe the scene.

Amy told Sloan, "Oh my god. He just ripped you open. You are such a slut." As Amy licked Sloan's clit here and there. I saw there was a small amount of blood on the shaft of my cock, but I slowly thrusted in and out. I could see Sloan's belly button was being pushed up and down by my cock thrusting.

Brie described the scene to Sloan, "His cock is making your belly bulge. It's so huge you can only take half of it. His huge balls have not even hit you. Your tiny pussy is going to be ravaged and never look the same after this."

I sped up my thrusting as Brie continued her sex talk. Sloan began to kiss Brie and Amy took over with the sex talk. I looked over and saw Amber crawling around on the bed with a cell phone in each hand recording the scene. She finally stood over Sloan with her legs spread. Amber leaned over and pointed the two phones at Sloan's pussy getting penetrated by my cock. Amber stated, "Damn that's hot."

Sloan continued to breath rigidly, Amy sucked on her nipples, and would lick her clit from time to time. Brie continued to suck on Sloan's neck and make dirty comments. After an hour of fucking Sloan climaxed. Her legs shook and she tried to squeeze her legs together. I was in the way, and she could not push me off.

I continued to thrust in and pull out while she bucked her hips.

I told Sloan, 'I'm going to cum in you. Beg me to come in you.'

Sloan opened her eyes for the first time and stated, "please. Please cum in me. I want it. I've wanted it for ages. Please sir. Cum. Cum. Cum."

I looked at Amy who smiled and nodded in agreement. I picked up the pace and began thrusting in and out as fast as I could but being careful not to spear her back wall. After 5 minutes I was ready. I felt my balls tighten and I saw stars in my eyes. I let loose a flood of semen in Sloan's pussy. The semen gushed out from the sides of my cock.

I pulled my dick out and Brie began to pump it over and over with her hand. More semen shot out on Sloan's stomach, breasts, neck, face, and hair. Amy, Sloan, Brie and Amber stated "Oh my god. That's a huge load" nearly in unison.

After I felt I had fully emptied my balls I sat back on my heels. Juli and Di climbed on the bed and yelled "here comes the clean up crew" as they began to lick and suck all my semen off Sloan.

Sloan yelled at Mercedes and told her to "Suck your master's cum out of my belly. Now bitch."

Mercedes crawled onto the bed. Her huge tits swung back and forth with the long gold chain dragging on the bed. I heard the familiar chimes of the bells as Mercedes' face disappeared between Sloan's legs. After 10 minutes Mercedes, Di, and Julie had successfully cleaned up all the semen.

Sloan was spent. One climax and she stated she needed "to rest." I felt like I could go again. My dick was still hard and throbbing.

Brie begged to be next. I looked at Amy and she stated, "Do it. But wreck that ginger for me!" Amy leaned forward and she stroked my ass with her hand.

Sloan slid out of the way and Brie laid in her spot. Amber asked that I wait for a minute as she ran out of the room. She returned with 4 large cameras, and they were mounted on several tripods. She ran out again and returned with lighting equipment I had seen in the red orgy room. I guessed using the two cell phones was not as good as these professional 4k cameras.

After several more minutes Amber stated, "Ready. Let's go. I'm rolling."

Brie was lying on her back, her legs spread, and her pale skin was glowing from the bright LED lights. She had a soft voice and stated, "I'm yours. Do anything you want to me. I'm free use. Anytime, anywhere. Destroy my holes. Please sir."

I looked at Bri and stated, 'you may need stitches. Is that okay?'

Brie replied, "I'm yours. Your family crest is on my body, pierce me, tattoo my whole body, fuck me how you like. I love you. I will always love you. Do anything you want."

I looked at Amy, and she stated, "Do it. Wreck her pussy."

I lined up my cock. No lube this time. This was going to be the second time I have had sex today. The first time with Sloan was soft, gentle and loving. I now intended to FUCK! I knew the second orgasm always took the longest. I hoped Brie would be conscious until the end.

I rammed my cock forward with all my weight and speed. My head speared Brie's pussy and went the full the full depth of her vagina. I felt my cock head push against the soft backwall as Brie screamed in pain. This time I did not pull back gently as I had with Sloan and thrust in slowly. I hammered back into Brie with all of my might. I intended to break through the fleshy wall with the head of my dick like a sledgehammer.

Brie screamed in pain. My ears rang. I saw Amy was pinching Brie's nipple with her fingers. Not gently but she was squeezing it like she intended to pop it. Sloan was doing the same to Brie's other nipple. I got the hint. Pain. Fuck Brie relentlessly. No stopping. Make her hurt. Amber was prowling around the bed for close ups of my dick spearing Brie's pussy and more pictures of Brie's face as she screamed her head off.

I put every ounce of strength I had into every thrust of my hips. After 30 minutes Brie was still screaming. Her voice had become raspy and lessened some. I pulled my cock out with a "pop" as Brie got a close up shot. Blood flowed out of Brie's pussy. A large two-inch-long tear led down from her pussy towards her anus. The pale skin and bright red blood were recorded on camera.

I grabbed Brie by her red hair, I dragged her to the edge of the bed and hung her head off the side like I had with Lisa. I told Brie angrily, 'this will fucking shut your up!' As I jammed my cock in her mouth striking the back of her throat.

My cock is as thick as a beer can. Brie's mouth was not wide enough. I did not let that stop me or let up when I felt Brie started to gag. I only continued to thrust harder driving my cock back and forth. Amy grabbed Brie's leg and arm and held her down as she thrashed. Sloan did the same on her side. Julie and Amy crawled under me, held onto Brie's hair, and held her head down by her ears.

Julie and Di yelled, "Fuck her to death. Do it."

I pounded in and out of Brie's mouth for several minutes. I saw her eyes roll back and it was likely she was unconscious. I thrust into her feeling her throat give way and I drove balls deep into her. I pulled my cock out and she was not breathing. I slapped her across the face like it had been done to Lisa. No effect. I slapped Brie on the clit as hard as I could with my open hand. That did it.

If she wasn't being held down, she would have sat up. But she awoke gasping for breath and screaming in pain.

I grabbed Brie by the hair again and drug her back on the bed. I flipped her over and told her loudly to 'stick your whore ass up like the bitch in heat you are.'

Brie complied and I pulled her to the edge of the bed. Her feet touched the ground, her chest was on the bed, and her face was turned to the side gasping for air. I told Amy and Sloan to 'hold the bitch down. I'm going to wreck her ass. Forever!' as I looked at Amy.

Amy had the biggest smile on her face and yelled, "do it my king. Fuck her ass!"

I readied myself and rammed forward. If Brie had thought that she could not experience more pain. Boy was she wrong. Half my cock disappeared in her asshole. Amy and Sloan laughed. I pulled my whole cock completely from her asshole. Amy screamed loudly over the cries of Brie, "Again. More!"

I rammed forward again. This time I was a little more than half of my cock in her. I pulled out and saw more blood was seeping from her hole. Sloan screamed loudly drowning out Brie's screams of pain, "Do it. Rip her open."

I gave it all my power and dove forward. My whole 10-inch cock disappeared into Brie's ass. My large balls hung down and slapped off Brie's bleeding and gaping pussy. Brie was screaming and crying loudly as Amy, Sloan, Julie and Di chanted "King Mark. King Mark. King Mark."

I pounded Brie's destroyed ass for at least an hour before I spurted my second load inside her guts. Her bloody asshole was indeed destroyed. I saw another long 1-inch tear from the edge of her asshole like the one from her pussy. Blood dribbled out of each as Brie moaned in pain.

I told the women, 'Flip her over. She will lick me clean.' As I crawled up onto her chest and mounted her. I sat on her large pale tits. My balls in her cleavage. I pointed my bloody cock at her mouth. I stated, 'suck it clean.'

Brie was crying, her eyes were shut, and I did not think she would comply.

Brie opened her eyes slighting and stated, "yes sir" with a whimper. She pulled the head of my bloody cock in her mouth and then used her tongue to lick my shaft.

Amy and Sloan let go of her hands. Brie used her mouth and tongue to clean all the blood and other fluids off my balls, pubic hair, and cock. Amber had close ups of Brie. Her mouth and tongue glistening red with her own blood.

Amber then moved around to Brie's open legs. She had a camera in her hand while Amy and Sloan spread her legs, her pussy lips, and her ass cheeks for the camera. I heard Amber gasp several times and whisper "Oh my god. Wow. Oh my god."

I stood up and had Mercedes and Naomi continue to clean me with their mouths and tongue. Brie laid on the bed panting and trying to recover her voice. It was raspy like Lisa's had been after I throat fucked her.

Brie eventually crawled off the bed, over to me, hugged my legs and stated, "thank you sir. That is all I have ever wanted. Thank you."

I was finally catching my breath and saw Amy and Sloan smiling wide.

I knew this was going to be the beginning of a lot of fun times at the Mason House.

12