Farm Hand Big T

Story Info
Steamy college summer break with our farm hand.
2.4k words
4.66
19.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking towards the barn when I saw Big T riding by on the tractor, I waved and he waved back with that big goofy grin he was famous for. Big T has worked here at the farm since he was 18. He's not the smartest guy but he makes up for it in sheer strength and kindness. He's a few years older than me and has always been supportive and nice to me. It's summer break from my first year of college. Being in college was so freeing compared to the farm. I had so much freedom to do and try whatever I wanted. First week in, I went to my first real party. Second week, I kissed a girl. Third week, I drunkenly kissed a boy. I tried a lot of things; some things I didn't like, a lot of things I did.

I reached the barn and checked in on the horses. They seemed pretty happy to see me. I gave them some food and inspected the other stalls. I was tidying up an empty one when Big T showed up.

"How's college smart guy?" He asked. I laughed and really noticed how tall and built he was. My parents must be paying him well since he's eating so well. While picking things up off the floor I replied, "Well, it's pretty fun, but there's also a lot of work to do. I swear they're trying to drown me with projects and papers." Big T laughed loudly, "Man! Drowning in paper? I bet it can be heavy carrying all them papers."

I blankly looked at him and thought better to try and explain that I didn't mean it literally. So instead I smiled and told him about a coupe of the parties I'd been to. Big T said, "Wow, sounds like you're having some fun." I tried to stand up and felt a sharp pain in my back. I winced and Big T asked, "You ok buddy?" I told him I'd been having minor back issues since I just sit in chairs all day during class and then at my desk most nights in my dorm. I slowly straightened up my back and I felt somewhat normal if not just sore.

"How about I stretch your back a little bit? I'll just give it a quick pop, ok?" Big T offered. I agreed and he stepped into the stall and stood behind me. I could feel how much more massive his body was compared to my thin frame. He told me to cross my arms in front of me like a dead person in the movies. I did and he wrapped his massive arms around me and he lifted me up, but nothing happened. I didn't even hear a tiny crack. I looked down and noticed how high I was off the ground. Big T asked, "You feel anything?" and I answered, "No."

"OK let me try again," Big T said while putting me back down. He lifted me a little slower this time and again, I didn't feel my back cracking. But I did oddly notice something else. Big T asked, "Still nothing?" and I shook my head. He put me down again but this time he positioned himself a little better. He told me he was gonna try something and he lifted me once more but this time he kind of bounced me up and down and that's when I really felt it. His erect cock was rubbing against my back side and my cock immediately shot up.

After a handful of bounces, he put me back down and I quickly said with a quivering voice, "I-I think that helped. Can you do that again?" His voice, a little slower and heavier, said, "Yeah, I can do that again. Just tell me when to stop." I nodded and he did it again. This time he really was grinding his erection against me. I tried to push out my rear to feel as much of him as I could. His breathing got heavier and quicker as he dry humped me against him. I could almost feel the head of his cock through the fabric of our clothes trying to enter into me. His voice broke with moan as I felt his body shudder in climax.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." He cried as he bolted out of the stall. I just stood there, enveloped in an intense aura of lust with what just transpired. I quickly made my way to my room hoping no one would see my tented jeans. Once inside, I headed straight to my bathroom and jumped in the shower. I feverishly stroked my cock while imagining Big T taking me from behind. I fingered my ass wanting it to be his big cock instead. I didn't last too long and shot my load. Feeling relieved, I finished my shower and stayed in the house for the rest of the day.

At dinner my mom asked if being back home felt any different and the thoughts of what happened earlier made me blush a little. My Dad's best friend, Phil, had joined us for dinner and chirped in, "Hell look at him blush. I bet you get a lot of tail in college." He laughed as my Mom gave me a quizzical look. I shook my head and my Dad said, "Leave him alone. He's not like you Phil, he doesn't think of tits and ass every two seconds. He's focused on his future." After dinner, my Dad asked me to secure the barn since I didn't close it up earlier today. So I went and the sensation of what happened earlier replayed in my head. My cock responded as I looked inside to make sure everything was ok.

"What are you doing?" Big T asked, startling me. I snapped back "Big T you scared me!" He chuckled, "Sorry, didn't mean to. Was about to go home when I saw you come this way. Just wanted to make sure you were ok." I sighed, "Yeah, I'm ok. I just came out here to check on things and lock up." I stepped into the barn and glanced behind me to see if he'd follow, he did. I began to get nervous. With an unsteady voice, I thanked him for helping me earlier. Big T stammered, "Oh-oh no problem. Just tryin to help."

"Well, do you think you can do that again? My back is still a little strained," I timidly asked. Big T back stiffened realising what I basically just offered him. He stammered, " Um, yeah. Sure." I turned my back to him and crossed my arms like I did earlier. Again, I felt his massive body approach me. His strong arms wrapped around my body and I felt his rock hard erection press against me. My heart was beating so loud, I wondered if he could hear it. Big T slowly lifted me up slightly and put me back down.

"I uh, I can't get a good grip around you. I think your shirt might be in the way," Big T nervously said. I replied, "Oh, no problem." And took my top off. The cool night air gave me goosebumps and even my nipples got hard. Once again we assumed the position and this time when he lifted me, I felt and heard my spine satisfyingly crack. I let out a satisfying moan and while he slowly let me down, I once again felt his cock rub against my backside. I breathlessly said, "Thanks big guy." as I bent over to stretch my back some more. Not realising what I was doing, I felt his hands slide up my back and his restrained member pressing against me. The erotica in the air filled my body as I slowly teased his cock with my ass.

I moaned as he started to grind against me. Feeling devilish, I said, "I think I can bend a little further and stretch out more but my shorts are in the way." I looked back with a sly grin and Big T got the hint right away. His thumbs hooked onto my waist band and pulled down my shorts. I felt so vulnerable at that moment. There I was, naked and bent over in a barn like a bitch in heat. Big T's hand roamed my body as I stretched a little. I heard some clothes rustle and a clang of a belt buckle hitting the ground. His hard, fleshy cock rubbed against my ass. My awaiting hole puckered in anticipation. I whimpered as I felt his hot cock rub itself between my cheeks. Big T's arms wrapped around me again and I felt his warm body against my back as he continued to grind his cock into me. I heard a low groan from within him. I could feel my crack slowly being lubed with his precum.

His arms tightened around me and lifted me up. He took a few steps back and sat down on a bale of straw. I sat on his lap as his hands started to grope me. I was like butter in his arms. He could do whatever he wanted with me at this point. His fingers tweaked my nipples and I moaned loudly. I started to grind my ass against his cock while one of his hands began to slide down towards my hard cock. With a firm yet soft grip, he stroked my uncircumcised cock. Erotic bliss filled my mind, clouding it with lust. I noticed his quiet moans also and just then, his body jerked, "Oooooooooh shit," he orgasmed. He breathed heavily and started to apologise, "I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it. It felt so good." His semen was all over my ass and I relished the thought of it. I turned to him and kissed him. I replied, "It's ok..." I kissed my way down his muscled body until I got what I was hungry for. I kissed his cum coated softening cock. I gave it gentle kisses with the lightest touch of my lips. I kissed the tip down to his testes. I gently took each one in my mouth as I rubbed his thighs with my hands.

A cool breeze reminded me that I had cum in every nook of my ass. My hand reached down and back to stimulate my asshole, preparing it for what was to come. His cock started to stir with every kiss and lick. As it got more stiff, I began to suck on it. It didn't take long for him to be fully erect again. I kind of felt like I was having an outer body experience. The image of me on the floor, fingering my ass and with a cock in my mouth drove my level of lust into overdrive. My head worked, bobbing up and down his cock. I wanted him rock hard so I could bounce on it and make him cum again, but this time, in me.

"Oh my gosh Baby," Big T exhaled as the head of his cock popped out from between my lips. My tongue and lips swirled around his flesh. I spat on his cock and crawled atop him. I gripped and guided him into me. First, I felt the soft head of his cock at my entrance. Then, I felt him push into me as I pushed out. I groaned in ecstasy while inch by inch he slid in me. I breathlessly said, "You're so thick Big T. Feels so good inside me. I need more." I felt his hips thrust up and bottomed me out, forcing a groan out of me. Big T held on to me while I started to ride him. I moaned wildly while rocking back and forth, feeling his slick and hard cock sliding in and out of me. My cock already lubed with precum, gliding between our bodies with my movements. I was in heaven.

"You like that big guy? You like being inside me? You like fucking me? You can fuck me anytime. Fuck my ass whenever you want. Make me suck your cock. Make me your bitch. Fuck me until you break me," I lustfully whispered into his ears. Big T gripped my ass with his strong hands and he started to drive his cock into me. I yelled and moaned with pleasure, "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fill my ass with cum! Please!" Big T continued to pump and piston his cock in me like a jackhammer. I couldn't take much more, my cock erupted while he steadily impaled me with his cock. My body wrecked again with an orgasm from my ass and I felt him hold me tight to then feel him explode a wad of cum deep in my bowels.

Big T held me for a moment while we took in what just happened. The night air swiftly cooled down our sweaty bodies as our heavy and frantic breathing became more subdued. I held his face in my hands and gave him a quick kiss. I smiled and said, "Thanks for helping me big guy." He replied, "Any time babe." I thought it would be wise to get dressed in case my parents tried to come out and see what was taking me so long, so we did so. I locked up the barn and watched Big T drive off in his truck. I could feel the slickness between my ass because of his cum. I smiled and started to walk towards the house when I heard, "Looks like you Big T had a good time young fella." I stiffened up with shock and horror. I turned to see Phil, my Dad's best friend who we just had dinner with.

"Your father asked what was taking you so long so I said I'd come check it out. Seems like you're a little more like me than we thought. But instead of chasing tits and ass, you chasing big ol' cocks to go in your ass," Phil chuckled. He sauntered over to me and grabbed a handful of butt cheeks. He growled in my ear, "You gotta real nice one on you too. Bet it made a real nice sound when he was fuckin you." Phil released me and walked towards the house and yelled back, "Tomorrow night, my house. Unless you want yo Daddy to know. Be a shame if Big Boy lost his job Over this." I stood there frozen in place thinking, "What have I just gotten myself into?"