Farm to Stable Pt. 02 - Breeding room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaahhh" he groaned, his hand pulling Audrey's hair hard as he felt the shaft squeezed, rippling waves of pleasure flowing over it. It had been a few days since he last visited the farm, and his balls were achingly full. They spasmed in a powerful burst, eager to empty the creamy seed deep into her.

"I'm breeding you... Audrey, filling you right up." He whispered into her ear, his needs matching her wants.

The sensations became more overwhelming for Audrey as the table began to shake, the vibrations pulsing against her engorged nub, leaving her helpless to endure the forced pleasure.

Her orgasm came almost instantly, but wouldn't stop. The vibration, the breeding, the milking.

She felt another one as soon as she was coming down from the first one.

Michael's hand tugged her hair, her moans filling the room as she felt him explode inside her. Shaking and cummimg, her pussy spasmed, unable to control it, her sensitive clit unable to escape from the vibration pulsing through her body.

She loved it. She had no idea what had happened to the shy girl who had arrived at the farm just a few hours ago. But she had to let this part of her out.

She moaned as he pushed deeper, forcing his cum deep, impregnating her.

"Yes, fill my needy pussy, I want to have all your cum filling me up. My breasts fill, my pussy full. That's what I need. Please, Michael.....ahhhhhh.....I have to....cummm"

Her stream of dirty talk is interrupted by another intense orgasm.

As his cock continued to pump hot cum into her, encouraged by her filthy talk, Michael reached out to grab Audrey's wrists, to hold her down tightly. His fingers ran over the soft leather restraints, and felt her palms outstretched, struggling against the restraints as the intense orgasms wracked her body.

"Mmm... Audrey, you needed this, didn't you? This is what you were meant to do. To feel your empty pussy filled... to be bred."

Michael imagined his sperm rushing up into her body, hitting the cervix, the soft flesh weakening to create an easier passage to impregnate her.

Elated, he stepped back as his cock continued to spasm and eased his still throbbing cock slowly out of her pussy. A mixture of juices ran down her legs, creamy cum glistening against her smooth inner thighs.

Meanwhile, the milkers were still going at full throttle. Her large areolas stretched each time Audrey's nipple got pulled in, the milk ducts loosening, allowing the fleshy teats to spurt more easily. She felt everything at the height of her orgasm. Michael's cock and the last of his cum pushed into her. As he slid out of her, she felt his hardness between her legs, her pussy still spasming, drawing all of his cum deeper.

She felt a sudden emptiness as Micahel pulled out, the absence of his fullness leaving her yearning for more. But her attention was quickly drawn back to the buzzing sensations against her clit, and the suction on her nipples. Even without his cock inside her, the continued sensations pushed her to another orgasm, higher than she had ever been before. Floating above it all. With the unstoppable tide of each orgasm came a new appreciation for how deeply connected they were. She let out a throaty groan at her new owner's name as yet another orgasm ripped through her body.

"Michael....please."

She whimpered as her body was overwhelmed, shaking almost uncontrollably. Her leg stretched out, the calf muscles begging to be massaged, as climax after climax washed over her, shipwrecked at the beach of ecstasy.

He reluctantly pulled his cock out of Audrey. Her pussy made a wet smacking sound as the head of his cock, the red knob glistening wet from the mixed juices, emerged.

The warm, milky liquid flowed out of her swollen breasts as she felt the gentle ripples of pleasure cascade through her body. She gasped in delight as the automatic table increased the pressure on her sensitive clitoris, prolonging the pleasure and sending her body into a state of bliss. Her nipples were taut and aroused, milk dripping from them in a steady stream as her arousal built to an insurmountable peak. The sensation was overwhelming, yet undeniably enjoyable as the pressure reached its maximum intensity, making her buck against the forced pleasure.

"That was good Audrey. The customers are going to love the milk you're producing."

Michael strode over in front of her, his naked body hard and beautiful in the bright light. With a swift motion, he tilted the table up slightly, bringing her face to the level of his waist. Her face was radiant with post-climax bliss, a fine sheen of perspiration covering her cheeks like dew drops on a petal. Little rivulets of sweat cascaded down her temple and neck, making their way into the crevice between her breasts.

He asked "Are you thirsty?" as he listened intently to Audrey's whimper, his skillful fingers dancing across her lips. His thumb tenderly rested on her lower lip, inviting her to open her mouth to receive his offering.

Audrey complied and opened her mouth as his fingers touched her lips. It was a welcome relief. Her body glowed, reveling in his words, to be told she was doing well. To be exceptional at milking. She couldn't help but moan, the sensations of pleasure and discomfort blending into an overwhelmingly euphoric experience. Her tongue darted out eagerly to find his fingers.

"Uh-huh"

Michael savored the delicateness of her wet tongue against his fingers and pushed his thumb further into her mouth, the rest of his fingers cupping her chin. With his other hand stroking her cheek softly, his dark eyes followed her movements with a deep, unyielding intensity.

Another bottle of the supplement water on the table caught his eye, and he unscrewed the top, attaching a flexible straw to it so he could feed her with it. As her chapped lips closed around the straw, sucking eagerly, he caressed her pale, delicate neck, feeling her throat bulging as the refreshing liquid refilled her body.

"There you go, Audrey, that'll feel better. It'll give you the energy you need to keep producing milk."

He watched with rapt attention as she sucked on the straw hungrily, her throat working in a mesmerizing rhythm. His eyes roved over her body, taking in the soft curves of her hips, and the trembling vibrations that shook her entire body. With each sip she took, his desire increased, an undeniable urge to replace the straw with his now softening cock flowing through him like a tide. He reached down to cup her warm ass, feeling the rhythmic shuddering against his palm as his fingers kneaded her flesh. He licked his lips in anticipation of what was to come next.

Michael heard a knock on the door, it was Miles. A smile flickered across his face as he took in the view of Audrey spreadeagled on the table, her naked body still heaving and aglow from the recent mating. The experienced farmhand gave her a leisurely appraisal, his gaze skimming over her wide hips, ideal for childbirth, and the bountiful breasts that drooped enticingly below the edge of the table. His hungry eyes were like magnets drawn to her curves.

"She'll be perfect for breeding. We just got another request for surrogacy," Miles said as he handed his boss a file of papers, spilling out of a file. Michael's eyebrows knitted as he took in all the details of the request. A couple in Minnesota in their late forties needs a surrogate. He was relieved to finally be able to answer these requests - Rosie had been exhausted after her last pregnancy, and he needed a new surrogate to handle the load.

"Audrey, would you like to be a surrogate for this couple? It would mean the world to them." His fingers played with her cheeks and lips, as the milker and vibrator crested in intensity again. Feeling a thrill of excitement, Michael knew that she would be the perfect candidate for surrogacy. He envisioned her body blossoming with a child, and how proud the couple in Minnesota would be when they received their bundle of joy.

Audrey drank eagerly from the straw Michael had put in her mouth. She hadn't realized how thirsty she was until the cool liquid hit her tongue, sending a tingle of pleasure through her body. With every sip, small orgasms shuddered through Audrey as Michael's hands caressed and his smooth voice soothed her. His gentle touch on her skin focused her attention on drinking despite the spasms that wracked her body.

Another voice in the room registered her attention through the fog of her arousal, but her mind was fuzzy, unable to focus on the words. Her nipples were being pulled and pressed in a way that sent waves of sensation down her body. Like a gentle massage, the milker was tugging more and more intensely as it released her milk. The vibration and rhythm of each pull felt like music, building together until Audrey could not take anymore and dropped the straw from her mouth to pant Michael's name desperately.

She pushed against the restraints as an orgasm threatened to overwhelm her once again, unsure if she could handle it.

"Michael....aaaa....god... Michael."

Michael watched as Audrey drank almost all of the water supplement. His gaze trailed down to his hand which was stroking his cock, keeping it hard in anticipation as he waited for her to finish. He carefully placed the bottle on the stand next to the table, noting the other bottles labeled for breeding use from level zero to level ten. He and Miles had developed these supplements carefully over the years, each formulated for a different stage of training.

He preferred starting at stage zero with new milk producers, it eased them into the routine and by stage ten they were producing a full gallon a day. Michael leaned forward towards Audrey, checking the restraints once again, pulling them even tighter so she couldn't move and securing her in place.

"Is that tight enough Audrey? We don't want you to hurt yourself," he asked, watching as she bucked against the table as the next vibration wave began to crest, starting from the milkers and then down between her legs.

"Now, lift your head so I can collar you. This one was made just for you." Michael reached down below the table, his fingers playing over the set of steel collars hanging, each one with a different inscription on it.

He opened up the collar, the steel cold against his warm hands, the magnetic clasps clicking loudly open, audible even against the loud hum of the milkers. He stood back and admired the scene; Audrey's flushed face straining against the leather straps, illuminated by a light above that glinted off of the steel collar about to be placed around her neck. He imagined how much pleasure she'd experience with his cock thrust deep into her throat once it was in place, teasing out even more intense orgasms from within her body.

Audrey pulled against the restraints, her control slipping away with each intensifying orgasm. Her body trembled in anticipation, as Michael's complete control of the situation heightened her arousal even further. She heard his request and felt the cold steel wrap around her neck as he secured the collar.

A collar? Her mind dimly registered the descent into her new role, never questioning it, nodding as though it were always something she was meant for.

The metallic click resonated through her, sending a deeper shudder running through Audrey's body as she felt his warm fingers around her neck. Even before it clicked shut, she could feel the weight around her neck, the cold hard steel reminding her of the purpose of her body. The milkers and vibrator continued their work in tandem so that it felt like she was almost constantly orgasming; the control of her body was no longer within Audrey's grasp. Her chin settled into Michael's hand, docile and pleasured.

Michael ran his fingers around the collar, making sure it was snug, but not too tight. He could feel her pulse throbbing, the hot blood pumping through her veins and almost steaming against the cold steel collar that now was wrapped around them.

"What a good milk girl." He murmured comfortingly as he rubbed Audrey's cheeks, flushed pink from orgasms. With her head in place, Michael began rubbing his engorged cockhead against Audrey's delicate lips as his balls rubbed against her chin. Her tongue felt deliciously soft, wet, and warm as a single pearly drop of precum emerged, only to be swiped away.

The noise in the room from the milkers and vibrating tables resembled a club, the deep bass pumping with energy. Punctuated with whirring and humming from vibrators changing direction and frequency to keep Audrey stimulated.

"Open up Audrey," Michael commanded, his voice deepening due to the arousal building within him. He looked forward to cumming in her mouth while feeling her throat helplessly clenching around his shaft when doing so. "My cock is ready for you now."

Michael's words poured over Audrey like oil on fire, feeding the heat of her arousal.

I'm doing a good thing. I'm good at this.

If his words were enough to increase my production, it would happen. Instead, she flushed, the weight of the collar, and the pleasure of his words, all adding to the overwhelming sensations.

His cock is in front of her face now, his hands on her cheeks, just the head teasing her. She opened her mouth eagerly, trying to lick around his hardening shaft, focusing on how far she could reach. Her tongue flicked the tip and she groaned, wanting more. She tasted the beginning of what could be more.

She opened wider, Michael's hand playing along the edge of her collar, under her chin, teasing her jawline. She tried to relax as he grew harder in my mouth, filling her up.

She twirled her tongue, sucking him in as the vibrator built again in intensity. Moans escaped her mouth, muffled by the fullness of his cock and as Michael began to slowly fuck her mouth, she groaned through her orgasms, each time allowing him deeper inside.

Michael grunted in pleasure, his cock clenching as it was enveloped by Audrey's swirling tongue, growing rock hard. His pleasure built to a crescendo as his ears registered her deep moans, barely audible over the milker thrumming.

"How are you feeling?" he asked tenderly, wanting her to feel the pleasure just as much as him.

"You're doing very well on the milkers" he reassured her, as he fingered her jawline, tracing a path down her neck, and back up again, slowly and smoothly. The metal collar held her head firmly in place, as unyielding as his focus.

His cock slid smoothly into her throat, the tip was insanely sensitive from how it had been flicked by Audrey's deft tongue. His hips began to thrust into her mouth, the soft and wet sensations sending bolts of electricity up his spine. The sight of Audrey's body wracked with orgasms as she was being milked, kept him harder than any of the milk girls he'd employed before.

Out of the corner of my eye, he heard a buzz and glanced at the text that lit up his phone. It was from the couple that had written to him - they wanted to meet their surrogate. Michael closed his eyes and decided to deal with it when he was done, focused on his pleasure reaching its apex.

He ran his hands through her hair as he felt himself getting close. He grabbed a fistful of her hair as he pushed into her, his hips meeting her chin with each thrust. His breathing became heavier and he could feel the warmth of her mouth around him as he pounded into her. His body trembled as he felt himself nearing his climax, and his toes curled as he finally let go.

"I'm going to cum" he grunted, raw animalistic instincts taking over as he leaned forward to grip her asscheeks tightly, his weight pushing her down against the table vibrator. The milker strained hard, the pumping reaching its climax as her nipples were pulled in and out, squeezing the last few precious drops of milk as she took his seed inside her.

He wanted to feel it - the thrill of a woman reaching her climax, a full-body orgasm from her toes to her fingertips, electric and alive as he came inside her. His machines pumped her breasts, the rest of her body serving his needs.

Yesterday she was his best waitress. But today she'd become his star milk producer and breeder.

Audrey tried to keep up with Michael's cock, but soon found it was impossible to. She opened her mouth wide and allowed him to slide in and out, relying on the combination of her saliva and his pre-cum for lubrication. His deep, gentle words of reassurance were a comfort to her. As his pace quickened, she felt his entire length drift down her throat. His hands grasped her neck as she moaned around him, and the vibrations from the vibrator kicked up again, overwhelming her senses.

When Michael's deep voice uttered that he was about to cum in her mouth, Audrey could not contain herself any longer. She pulled against the restraints as she felt the hot liquid fill her throat, igniting an orgasm that shook through her entire body. Her grunts were muffled as her mouth was stuffed full and she tried desperately to swallow all his cum.

Michael's face flooded with pleasure as he thrust his hips forward a final time, feeling Audrey's throat clench as the pressure of his warm cum filled her mouth. His fingers gripped her ass tight, pulling her towards him as he heard her moan.

"Fuck that's good," he whispered into Audrey's ear, as his orgasm crested. His cock began to relax as the mixture of their juices dripped past the bottom of her chin and slid to the floor. He rubbed her cheek affectionately, gratified to see how well she swallowed his cum.

"What an excellent cock sleeve you make," he said affectionately. "You'll do well here."

As he pulled his cock out of her mouth, Michael walked over to the side of the drenched milking table, and flicked the vibration and milkers off, giving her exhausted body a moment to recover. As the milkers slowed down, the last few strokes pumped deeply and slowly, extracting the final creamy gold drops

"Another eight ounces, excellent," Michael murmured, his face relaxing with relief. "Our customers are going to be thrilled that we can take more reservations again."

He unbuckled her from the table, removing the tubes from her exhausted breasts as he began to explain what would happen next. He pinched her nipples gently but firmly, ignoring her yelp as he stopped her flow. His composure had returned, and he was focused on the business at hand.

"You'll be washed off here, and we'll clean you up before we head back to the city. There is a couple I want you to meet at the restaurant - they're looking for a surrogate. Something you've done before." He handed her a soft white towel, as Miles opened the door, leading the way back to the world outside. The two other milk girls were being led down the hallway, giggling as they prepared for their daily hose-down.

Audrey shook her head, in a daze as she felt Michael's hands on her body, unhooking her from the machine and helping her up. The hard pinch of her tender nipples had made her jump, but she trusted him and listened carefully as she sat up on the milking table. As the orgasm fog began to clear, she answered him.

"Umm...yes, I have. It was something I did before. I was happy to help them, but I got paid too."

Michael nodded, his hand on her shoulder as he bent on one knee to look at her. "You did well today, Audrey," he said, cupping her chin, his fingertip caressing her lower lip. His eyes averted from hers for a moment, afraid to admit what he knew was true. "I enjoyed that too, and I think you'll be very happy here."

Audrey nodded, elated as she followed Michael out of the breeding room, and out into the hallway. The happy giggles of the other girls at the farm caught her attention, and she smiled at them, glad to see eager and happy faces, realizing how lucky she was to have found this farm. She looked back at Michael, her new master, a powerful feeling spreading across her body as she found herself relaxing completely, trusting him with her body, and what would come next.