Farmer Gets Farm... with Benefits

Story Info
Old McDonald had a farm...until he gets isekeiad.
1.4k words
4.13
7.9k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to feed ol' Bessie," I told myself out loud. Not like anyone was there to respond so this farmer had no fear of being judged.

The name...Elioh McDonald. Not the original Old McDonald from the song you might know and love, but my parents, also farmers, thought it'd be hilarious and had my name legally changed. I was also almost named "Eieio" by those sick bastards, but thankfully I had a good grandma who called them out on their idiocy so they tweeked it into something more normal.

Lookwise...I guess I look alright. Not really a preening sort of man. Average height, normal weight, but muscular from years of heavy labor from the planting to taking care of the animals. Tanned from being under the sun, helped by my Native American blood on my mom's side, with dark eyes. Oh, but I did finally manage a fantastic beard and mustache at twenty-seven, that does make me feel pretty manly.

Now my farm is my pride and joy, second to none. I have eight cows, three calves, eighteen sheep, twenty-nine chickens, one rooster, one blue heeler, two cats, and three pigs. I do have some help on the weekends but it's mainly all me.

And I love it.

Ah, but I also love Beth Mae Larriet, farmer Giles's twenty-one year old hot blonde daughter who would come over to help me with something else...

Speaking of which...

"Mornin' Eli!" I heard her sweet voice say in a sing-song way. I was standing at the top of the stairs and looked down to see her—and her glorious, bouncing tits—coming up to see me.

Ooooh yes. Those melons were spilling out of her tanktop today, and no bra meant my eyes were equally blessed with her long hard nipples. As she bounced up the stairs her mini skirt would flip up and oh! No panties and shaved.

Bessie could wait.

"Ah! Ah! Ooooookh!"

The bed creaked and moaned almost as loudly as Beth Mae as I shoved my cock back in and out of her wet pussy. Her legs wrapped around my middle and she tugged me deeper inbetween her sweat-drenched thighs, voice desperate and growing raspy from moaning.

Beneath me her gigantic breasts were spread out before me like a beautiful banquet. I wrapped my tounge around her nipples and sucked, inducing more raspy moans from Beth Mae while I fucked her harder.

I couldn't contain it anymore, and from her growing cressendo of moaning neither could she.

"Aaaaaaaaah!" she screamed, cumming. Her legs trembled in pleasure.

I was almost there.

Almost—!

Then everything went black.

The fuck?

Where was I?

"H-hello!" I heard a voice say nervously in the pitch black darkness. A timid woman from the sound of it.

"Where the fuck am I?" I called back. I felt a dampness on my thigh and realized I was still naked...with a semi-hard on and cum running down my leg from my cock. Great.

Welp, I guess at least it was a good thing it was dark—

Ahhh and now it's bright. Great great great.

Well fuck.

Before me was a large gaudy-looking golden throne on a raised marble platform, and sitting on that throne was a cute little redheaded woman who looked to be in her twenties wearing a white robe and gold sandles.

That was just the normal stuff.

On her back was a pair of white angelic wings and on her head a golden halo and a little pointy crown.

Despite her royal appearance, her face was fearful and flushed, and her body language told me she wanted to be anywhere but here.

Me too, weird angel girlie, me too.

"W-w-why are you so indecent?!" she squeaked, pointing at my dripping cock frantically and then covering her eyes.

I stood up tall as I could and placed my hands on my hips, glaring at her. I angled my hips so my still semi-hard cock could point towards her in accusation.

"Well excuse the fuck out of me missy! I was in the middle of some sweet thighs before I got to wherever this is," I explained, annoyed. "Thankfully I at least got to cum, but I need to get back to my farm. Ol' Bessie is gonna be fit to be tied if I don't milk her."

"A-about that," the angel said hesitantly, looking everywhere but at me, "you can never go back. Y-you died at your, um, climax..."

"!"

"..."

"...Well, damn."

"...Yeah..."

"..."

"..."

"...Well shit. At least I died doing what I love," I laughed, finally accepting it. She laughed nervously, staring hard at the painted ceiling with a red face.

"N-now you could go to the afterlife," she continued, glancing quickly at my cock, biting her lip, and glancing quickly away. Huh, interesting...

"O-or you could go to another w-world where you're needed."

"Huh, explain," I asked absent-mindedly, noticing her chest, while smaller than Beth Maes was super perky and enticing. Yeah I'm a boob guy, sue me. Not that I wouldn't mind checking her ass out too if she happened to get off that throne anytime soon.

"S-so you've lived a good life so far," she continued, pulling a notebook out of thin air. As she spoke she flpped through it. The cover read "Ol' McDonald's Farm Life". Wow really God you got to do me like that too?

"Elioh M-McDonald, twenty-seven, unmarried career farmer. Dedicated to work and his girlfriend..."

Eh, now that I was dead I realized I was dedicated more to Beth Mae's body than her underwhelming personality. I was more concerned about my farm and the animals. Shit, Bessie never did get milked and her udder swelled more than the others causing her a lot of pain...

"...so which one?"

"Um, excuse me?" I asked her, having zoned out for most of whatever spiel she said. She looked less nervous now and more annoyed, almost looking at me directly with her tomato red face.

"W-which world do you want to be reincarnated into to to s-save?" she asked, tapping the throne.

"I can't go back to my own anf farm again?"

"N-no, that's not possible."

"...Is there a way I can see what's going on there now?"

"No, no more t-ties. Forget that world."

"Well, shit, I'm a farmer. Any worlds need a good farmer?"

"W-well," she started, and ah. There it was again, her glancing at my cock again.

Well well well.

I felt my cock harden completely and her eyes widened. Smirking I walked up to the throne, placing my hands on either side.

"Ya know, we could continue this talk later," I whispered, leaning over her. Her eyes fluttered and she breathed faster.

Hestitantly she nodded, and slowly she spread her legs, leaned back, and gave me the green light expression.

I accepted her challenge.

Having angel sex I think boosted my world options and my stamina. I certainly felt more powerful after giving her a creampie in her pussy, mouth, and ass. The holy trinity you could say.

Once she was tuckered out and leaking my cum out of every hole, she explained that there were even better worlds than what she had been prescribed for me. Since I had given her such a great time and helped relax her she was more than happy to give me the hook up.

"This world is a farmer's dream, especially one like you," she purred, no longer nervous or shy in talk or action. She laid sprawled naked in my lap while I sat on the throne which was more comfortable than it appeared.

"Well I trust your reccomendation," I told her with a smile, patting her head. I had no reason not to after rocking her world. Plus what the hell did I know about different worlds? Not my area of expertise...

"Very well then!" She clapped her hands together. "I'll send you there! But before you go..."

Climbing down, she went to all fours then used her hands to spread her ass still dripping my cum. She looked back at me, panting, "F-fuck me daddy?"

Well, when you ask for it so nicely how could I say no...?

After fucking the redheaded angel's ass again I woke up in a field. As we had agreed I wasn't born into this new world but I did get to regress to twenty again with more muscles and my manly beard and mustache. Hell yeah.

So far this world didn't appear too different from my world. I was even outside a farm not too differently set up from my own in my past life. Even the animals—

Wait.

Wait wait wait.

Those animals...

Holy shit those animals...were human animal hybrids and totally hot!

Aaaaand yup I'm hard again.