Farmer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their eyes met, and when Bisoye took a step forward, Elena pressed her cheek against his black flat stomach. A man's hand slid over her hair and she closed her eyes to take this caress. They did not say a word to each other. And in a burst of gratitude for the tested devastation of Elena's hand squeezed the black cock of her black monster and the limp knot of black flesh was in the mouth of slut wife and young mother. While holding the saggy scrotum, she gently sucked on a wet and sticky phallus and the last drops of black seed were not in vain. It was unexpected and pleasant for her sex partner. But when his body shuddered and phallus again began to revive life, Elena pushed indefatigable male and pointing at the clock she whispered with a smile. "Don't joke. Maybe later, but not today."

Juice packs and fruit were left on the table when the two accomplices left the hospitable motel and their car was lost in the traffic flow of the city.

* * *

As usual, Ail was sitting on the balcony when the Bisoye car stopped in front of his house. This time he had nothing to reproach this young Nigerian. From the courtyard of his neighbors, the car went unnoticed, which means no one would guess where the young mother and caring wife came from.

After one or two minutes the front door of car swung open and there was Elena. Holding a white handbag in her hands, she went out onto the walkway along the fence and headed towards the gate of her house without even turning back when, with a motor snorting, Bisoye's car abruptly turned around and drove in the opposite direction. Already passing by the wide open gates of the treacherous neighbor, Elena's glance found him sitting in a familiar chair and she slowed down her steps.

From Ail did not escape changes in her gait. A tired young woman passed by and the question was only the reasons for this fatigue. Suddenly Elena smiled to Ail and playfully blew him a kiss with the open palm. No longer turning, she crossed the last distance of the path and opened the gate to her own house, where her mother stood on the porch with her daughter in her arms.

Ail with pleasure, sat back in his chair. A cup of familiar coffee shook in his hand, but the smile that flashed around the corners of his lips was too eloquent. He was not mistaken. Today, this girl has been added to the list of white mares in his flock. And now Ail himself will decide whose phallus will inseminate this mare next time.