Farmer Pt. 03

Story Info
Faithful wife and the devil's sperm... sweet revenge...
11.8k words
4.45
33.9k
24

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadiaden
nadiaden
157 Followers

Special thanks to the Literotica member for editing assistance and excellent creative input. Thanks to the efforts of Richar, new colors have appeared in this story. Without this disinterested aid, Farmer's story would not have appeared here today.

*****

Part 03. Faithful wife and the devil's sperm

Mary's hands trembled and tears flowed from her eyes as she continued to hold the phone which now emitted only short beeps. Her husband's closing words resounded in her ears after she reproached him for his lack of attention to her.

"If a cow with flapping tits wants some attention, then the cow needs to take a good look at itself in the mirror." the words hit her like a resounding slap in the face.

After the phone call, Mary felt hopeless and went to bed where she sobbed not closing her eyes all night. Again and again, past pictures replayed in her memory as she recalled meeting her future husband in the house of mutual friends. His doting attention, the flowers he gave her and his continued interest in her throughout their courtship kept resurfacing. Then in due course the wedding, the appearance of children, the various struggles and the many triumphs paraded past. Her thirty years of marriage marched by, year by year again and again through her memory - from their first days of happiness to their present bleak, empty and cruel days. Now their time together was reduced to the formal fulfillment of marital duties and a series of cold lifeless conversations with the occasional scandal from her husband appearing now and again..

When morning finally arrived Mary stirred with the sun's first rays and a joyless heart. Looking at the clock she left her cold bed and shuffled resignedly towards the bathroom. Slowly removing her nightgown and taking the towel from the shelf, she ran her shower water and then stopped to gaze at herself in the mirror.

Her gaze was returned from a red-haired, slim woman who did indeed look younger than her 49 years and a lot better than most of her peers. Having four kids did take a toll and in her present mood she only saw these flaws. The snow-white body that stood there was not the figure of a blooming youth, and there were some wrinkles on the neck and some small crowfeet appeared around her eyes. Her breasts were like pears that seemed to be weighed down by their large nipples. The few stretch marks that were discernible hinted that in her early days this woman had been generous with milk for her children and that her large brown nipples were the result of those greedy lips.

After each birth, her stomach lost a bit of its elasticity and although it was still voluptuous, it now gently sagged. At its base was displayed the bright bushy islet of flaming red hair which she considered the bane of her existence and something she had unsuccessfully fought all her life. As she looked back at herself in the mirror, tears flowed from her eyes and the words of her husband resounded again and again. She knew he was the only person who should see her body, but his words froze her heart as they extinguished any warmth she may have left for him. In despair she consider her future and resigned herself to the prospect that in the coming days there would be no quivering in her stomach from someone's kisses or that her fiery bush would again experience the touch of a rough hand as it explored her womanhood, or that a tongue would lick her nipples and pull on her as it demanded her milk.

Earlier, Ail completed the trip preparations and had parked his van outside the gate waiting for Mary's arrival. Now as he sat on his balcony sipping a morning cup of coffee, he gazed at his backyard. Farmer saw his neighbor's wife, a young woman with a baby appear near the shed of the neighboring house. It was the wife of his neighbor, John who worked as a bank manager. His young wife, Elena was 22 years old and the couple had purchased the little house about two years ago. Less than a year later, their daughter was born and now Elena was a stay at home Mom while her husband worked.

Farmer smiled to himself that quite by chance he had become privy to a very dark secret of this young, neighbor woman. It occurred one morning when a jeep with Robert, an old friend of Ail's dropped by his house. The two friends had not seen each other for years and for Ail this visit was completely unexpected. It seemed that Robert wanted Ail's help to confront his new neighbor about his wife. Apparently Elena had been in a very romantic relationship with Robert's son and had declared that she was pregnant by his son. Robert wanted to confront Elena's husband with this information and demand some level of satisfaction.

Fortunately, Ail knew that Elena was alone at home this particular morning and he acted decisively. He called Elena and invited her to his home. When she arrived Robert explained who he was and what he knew about her condition. He said he wanted revenge for his son and for the pain the scandal had caused his family. Elena responded with tears, shouting and accusations regarding his son's manliness and his complete lack of support for her when she announced her pregnancy. She then said she was prepared to name him as her baby's father in court and demand child support for the next 18 years. It was then that Ail stepped in as referee and brokered a solution. In return for giving up all claims for child support Robert's father would drop the demand for compensation from her husband and Elena would claim the baby was John's if ever questioned. This settled the incident and both parties departed Ail's home.

As his guests left, Ail immediately appreciated the results of the conflict. His friend Robert was indebted to him for a solution but also vulnerable to Ail in that he knew his son's secret. More importantly, Elena was now in Ail's debt and at his mercy because he knew the real identity of her baby and the level of her morality.

From that fateful day on, Ail and Elena met frequently and spent many pleasant hours together. Initially, they secretly met only to talk both about the history of Elena's adultery and Ail's youthful experiences. After the first few meetings, Ail began to lecture the young girl regarding her sexual behavior and quickly realized that this young woman had raging passions that were not satisfied by her husband. Consequently while he took great pains to subtly and frequently remind her about his knowledge of her earlier indiscretions and the real father of her daughter, he also urged her to accept a new lover. In fact, he not only advised her to do this but actually introduced her to a black Nigerian who worked as a bartender in a cafe on the outskirts of the city. Of course the Nigerian was actually a shepherd to a flock of young white mares in Ail's herd and was prepared to act as Ail demanded. Despite her misgivings, Elena did not resist long, and last week Farmer had the opportunity to introduce them to each other as they met for coffee at his home.

Now as Ail sat and watched Elena's husband drive off to go shopping his wife sat in a chair by the shed as a nursing mother. She unabashedly did not consider Ail watching her as she exposed her white breasts swollen with milk and presented one to the hungry mouth of her daughter who eagerly latched onto a large brown nipple. Leaning back in her chair, Elena looked at Ail with a smile as the hungry child emptied her first breast. She then moved the child to the second breast, leaving the first one exposed. A minute later her phone was in her hand so when his phone rang Ail was not surprised.

As he answered the ring, Ail said playfully, "I admire you as a mother, and I envy your daughter. By the way, how did you like the black man that I introduced you to?"

"Ail, your friend Bisoye is very funny and I enjoyed meeting and talking to him. In fact, when you left we spent two hours chatting and joking. He told me a lot about Nigeria and his family, so I wonder have you decided to be geography teacher for me?" Elena said as she was obviously joking.

"My dear girl, Bisoye obviously wants you to enjoy his company. He's a nice guy and I hope your future meetings will not only be beneficial but very enjoyable for both of you." Ail said as he waved back to Elena.

"I hope so. By the way, tomorrow my mother has some free time and wants to spend the whole day with her granddaughter. I told Bisoye that and he invited me to listen to some music from his library. So if nothing happens then maybe the next day I will meet with you again to help you find me another geography teacher. " Elena said laughingly as she finished feeding her child and slowly hid both of her breasts in her bra as she smiled at Ail.

Ail was just getting ready to respond to her comment when a second phone call interrupted their conversation, so Ail said goodbye to Elena and picked up the phone on the coffee table.

* * *

It was Mary and the ensuing conversation was long and distressing for both of them. As Mary related her last conversation with her husband to Ail, it looked like the marriage was in very serious trouble. Again and again her voice broke and tears flowed as she retold her story and Ail continually interrupted her trying to calm her and to put some perspective on her hurt and her husband's heartless comments.

Like most painful conversations, Mary repeated her husband's painful comments again and again. And it was only after a lot of conversation, that Ail was able to point out that the real problem was not Mary's appearance but her husband's insecurities and most probably his infidelities as well. As Ail countered each of her husband's comments with some well formed observations and supporting statements of his own, Mary began to calm. She finally stopped her crying, became more calm and finally managed to smile at a small joke Ail told towards the close of their conversation. In fact Ail's reasoned support and calming voice had the desired and very positive effect on Mary. The red-head was finally able to pull herself together and gather up some of her shattered ego and shore up her self confidence.

Finally Ail was able to get her focused and convinced that her husband deserved nothing from her but contempt and disdain and that it was time she looked after her own desires and well being first. Then she should consider her children and finally him if at all. So it was at this point that Ail decided to take the bull by the horns and again invite Mary to go to the beach with him, citing the need for her to get away from the stress and enjoy the sound of the waves, the warmth of the sun, and the enjoyable and relaxing conversations they always seemed to have.

It took some time and a lot of effort on his part but Ail finally persuaded Mary to go to the beach, even if they started late now. So while Mary hurriedly hung up her phone, packed a small bag, and headed to her car, Ail put down his phone and went to give Joseph his instructions for the day.

Downstairs, Farmer found Joseph waiting patiently for him, and unlike the telephone conversation with Mary that had initially caused him concern, seeing Joseph was indeed pleasurable.

Ail could tell that the black shepherd was burning with impatience and an unspoken desire to taste Mary, the exquisite dish that his master was preparing for him. Ail noticed that not only was Joseph very early for his appointment that day, but he had oiled his body and wore shorts that served to expose his significant manhood. In fact, the oil really enhanced his musculature and gave him the appearance of a black muscled Hercules. As Ail entered the room the stallion rose from the stool he had been sitting on, and stood quietly with his head bowed before his master. As Ail reached out to the young man he touched his black chin with his thin, white fingers and raised his chin until Joseph gazed into the eyes of the man who now owned him. As their eyes met, Ail smiled at his stallion and both men understood the other. Ail knew that soon Mary would belong to him and that Joseph would begin to slowly train her to meet their needs and desires.

Just like the day before, Mary drove her green Ford fast and soon pulled confidently into the courtyard of Ail's spacious and quietly elegant home. And as before, Mary quickly loaded her items into the van but unlike yesterday, Mary was preoccupied and solely focused on leaving. She acknowledged a hello to Ail who sat waiting for her behind the wheel as she slid in quickly to the passenger side. As she did so, her eyes slid over Joseph but her mind was in such turmoil that she was unaware of his existence.

Without a word, Ail started the van and they drove off, leaving the black stallion standing alone staring at their disappearing form. He was confused by Mary's actions and somewhat insecure at the morning's outcome as he returned to the courtyard, closed the gate, and began to perform the duties Ail laid out for him.

* * *

Silence reigned in the van for some time, and only when the city was left behind did the atmosphere relax. Ail felt Mary's tension dissipate and looked over at her as she returned his gaze smiling at him at last.

"It seems you have finally relaxed and have calmed down a bit. Frankly, I am delighted you seem to have changed your mind about this outing. The fresh air, ocean waves and hot sand under your feet will work wonders for your psyche and be a great tonic to combat your blues. I guarantee that you won't regret your decision about making this trip with me today." Ail said as he laid his palm on Mary's quivering knee.

Without looking away from the window, Mary shrugged uncertainly and after a short pause said, "Maybe you're right. I could use some distraction today especially after the terrible fiasco last night. First my oldest daughter called me. I told you that she is 19 years old and she started working in a bank a few weeks ago. Now it turns out that she has a boyfriend who is one of her fellow employees and it seems they are dating a lot. Of course I was happy about this until she said that she has recently felt ill and didn't know what was wrong. Her comments really scared me. I immediately thought she could be pregnant but I am afraid to ask and frankly have no idea what to do. Then my husband called and we had the big argument over the phone, and I didn't sleep a wink last night due to all the worry. The last two days have been hell for me."

"First, nothing is as bad as it looks, so calm down and take some deep breaths," Ail said jovially as he slapped her knee again. "Let's solve all your problems step by step. The simplest thing is to deal with your daughter's problems first. I have a very good friend who is female and an excellent doctor. You can trust her because she is discrete and will keep everything she finds out about your daughter in the strictest confidence. Tell you daughter that she should see her because she is very good and that you are paying for the visits. I know Ellen my doctor friend will not charge you since her niece gave the family a similar scare. Ellen can run some tests and give the results to you before you daughter gets them. As for your husband we can solve that problem as well but I need to think about it for a day or two. So now relax and let Dr. Ail take care of you" said Ail as his hand continued to massage Mary's knee.

The van was silent for quite a while as Ail massaged Mary's leg and she relaxed under his hand. Finally she whispered in a low voice, "I can't believe what is happening to me these days. First I meet a stranger totally by chance. Then my world finally begins to crumble even though these issues were on the horizon for years. Everything starts to fall apart at one time and I am overwhelmed and suddenly this man helps me through all of these problems in almost the wink of an eye with no strings attached. One minute I am bereft, confused and totally lost. I talk, you listen, and my troubles begin to dissolve and I am headed for the beach, totally relaxed. You must be a wizard."

"My dear, dear girl, but I'm certainly not a wizard. In fact I am really a devil. I am helping you so I can have your soul and make you into a zombie or my slave. Beware!!" Ail said laughingly. "Soon you will realize that I am totally evil and run from me as fast as you can." Saying this Ail contorted his face in a grimace and looked at Mary.

In response, Mary laughed and turned a fearful face toward him. "Yes my Lord, you are my master and I will serve you, giving you my soul for your consumption. Like an oers d' oeuvres in a restaurant, my soul is offered to you and if you do not choose it, I will die of grief and shame."

Hearing these words, Ail laughed to himself and thought she doesn't know how close to the truth her comments were. He knew she would be a delicious addition to his herd and that her seduction would be most enjoyable not only for him, but for her as well. He resolved once again that today he would place her feet on a far different path from what she laid out for herself. And once she was on that path he knew should would gladly and eagerly walk it day after day, as she slowly sank in a sea of perversion even while she begged him for his guidance and control.

As if continuing the game, Ail said, "Remember your words, my dear girl because by your comments you have sold your soul to me and my father the devil. And now with his help I will lead you into the abyss of debauchery and dissipation. But calm yourself, do not be afraid and allow me to instruct you how to prepare your soul. For unlike most places of licentiousness my den of depravity is warm and inviting and full of adventure. Your senses will awaken, your body will bloom and all things and all sensations will be open to you. I will show you the edge of corruption and yet you will run laughing to its lip, dance on its brink and eventually leap into it with a fervor and joy you have never known."

Mary was confused by Ail's last comments and was struck by how the boundary between reality and the game became confused in her mind. Somewhere beyond her mind's eye she felt something lurking, pricking at her nerves, gently touching her insides, but Ail was kind, he was cheerful and this was a glorious day. Ail's last comments were noted and cheerfully discarded, and almost immediately the beach came into view.

The road descended to the beach as the van drove into the tiny camp site on the shore of the quiet, azure, and almost deserted lagoon. Two other cars were present and at the far end of the lagoon two small figures seemed to be swimming at the opening near the ocean while on the far side of the lagoon two teenagers lounged on the sand. Small wooden guest huts were placed among the thick flowering shrubs and tall trees shielded the road and the beaches from each other while overhead some larger trees swayed with the light ocean breezes. The location was perfect and Mary found it hard to believe that such a nice beach was so near her town.

* * *

When they arrived at their guest hut, they found the shower wasn't working and called the maintenance team. But despite that issue they both loved the cabin and its location. It was located quite far from the others and yet close to the water, so instead of waiting for the repairs to be completed(which they were told would take hours) they dropped their items inside the hut and decided to walk along the beach. This early exploration would give them an opportunity to find a good location for swimming and lying on the beach.

Because the plumbers were in the hut, Ail said they should change into their swimming gear and carry their blankets to the beach. So he began to change right next to the van, while Mary looked around in some confusion.

"Relax Mary, and don't be so uptight. You've got five minutes to get into a a swimsuit and don' t look so scared. You can change in the van after I move the seats to give you some space." Ail said as he moved into the van, pushed the front seat forward and lowered the high back seat down. He moved his stack of magazined to the side and the back bench seat was empty. Then before Mary noticed he switched the hidden DVR on to automatic record whenever anyone was in the van and told Mary everything was in order and to change into her suit.

nadiaden
nadiaden
157 Followers