Farmer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Farmer leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. His hand found the remote control on the table and after a second the air conditioners turned on. There was silence in the room through which a slight hum of the compressor was heard, and only a bush of red hair between his thighs swayed in time with the waves of pleasure flowing through his nerves. At first it was the light touch of her lips, then he felt the timid touch of the tip of her tongue and a little later he heard the sweet sigh of his mistress. It was a sigh after which his cock slipped over her tongue. She sucked as only a priestess of love could suck ... At first it was quiet, then silence was replaced by quiet moans. The moans were getting louder and louder, until at last the notes of growling sounded in them and finally all the shackles were broken. An angry lioness snarled between his legs and with each roar his cock dived into the narrowness of this lovely throat. In a hot embrace, two animals were approaching the peak and this peak surrendered to their pressure.

"Mary!! Mary!! "- Ail cried out in the silence. "Mary, I can't resist!" - and her eyes opened to this scream. Frozen for a second, she looked him in the eye, her hand wrapped around his cock drenched with excitement, and with sharp jerks of masturbation, she again sucked her prey deep into her throat. The Farmer's cock squeezed her larynx, several movements of her palm and the Farmer groaned when his sperm shot into her lovely throat. Farmer's body trembled with tension and thrills, and between his legs a lioness growled in convulsive sips, drinking his seed.

She was lying near the chair on her back. Excessively large breasts for her thin body hung down to her armpits, and drops of tears flowed down her cheeks from her tightly squeezed eyes. Having regained consciousness from intoxication, she realized all the horror of what had happened, and convulsions of despair rolled down her body. Farmer took his time to wipe his cock with a napkin and, rising from his chair, crouched next to the woman. A slight smile played on his lips and these tears could not change anything. He knew that in a few minutes she would calm down, then she would begin to listen to his words, and then... Then her white thighs would move apart under Joseph's black palms. Leaning on his knee, Ail stroked this red hair.

Mary felt the caress of strong hands that glided over her body. She heard the soft murmur of a man's husky voice, and her despair began to recede. The woman's breathing became smoother and smoother, warmth spilled over her body and again colored circles slowly floated before her eyes. She did not remember the moment when the experienced horror and fear left her body, and pictures began to appear in her sore consciousness that accompanied a distinctly now hoarse whisper from Ail.

"Honey, you have taken the most important step. My girl crossed the threshold, which used to be the threshold of shame for her. And now my girl can smile - this fear was a hoax. Are you afraid anymore?" A light blush colored Mary's cheeks and she shook her head in the negative. And the Farmer continued to infiltrate her with the poison of words.

"Now my girl understands that she deserves the highest pleasure. My girl can enjoy being a delightful woman. And she is the queen, she is the queen of love and pleasure." Farmer's palm touched the pink nipples, which rapidly began to shrink and harden.

"Ail, I'm scared now at my only thought," the woman opened her eyes for a second and closed them again when a hot blush spread over her cheeks. "I'm scared to admit to myself that I really don't hesitate to think about those things that made me tremble me in the morning. It's true, but something is protesting inside my heart. Ail, help me."

"I will help you my dear. And I will tell you the reason for your excitement. Remember our conversation today. Remember the words - 'Enjoy the slave and not see the slave.' Think of Joseph. Remember his black body and now mentally repeat these my words. Don't be afraid ... repeat these words in your thoughts." Farmer moved away from her body, but his right palm continued to stroke her stomach. He stroked the hot white skin, his fingers slipped around her belly button, and a slight tremor ran through her body when his palm lifted one of her breasts or the other.

She really repeated his words about the black slave. Farmer saw this by the reaction of her body, he saw the olives of her nipples again pouring juice, he felt her tremble in response to the touch of his hands on her naked body, and he saw her bite her lip in an attempt to restrain moans. Yes, this fruit has ripened and this fruit is ready to splash juice.

Once again looking at her body, the Farmer suddenly sharply penetrated between the fullness of her squeezed legs, a hand grabbed and squeezed the female womb oozing with juice, "Are you ready?" - in response, he heard only a cry of pleasure. Ail's thumb felt for the hard ball of her clitoris, two fingers parted the female labia and the blow inside the pussy again answered with the question - "Are you ready?". A loud cry burst from Mary's chest, she bit her lip but again shook her head. Ail was in no hurry. He waited a few long seconds, and when Mary relaxed for a second, the same question cut the silence. Ail's fingers unceremoniously penetrated her pussy and began rudely feeling from inside the walls of her hot vagina. An animal pleasure swept over Mary and she cried out, "YES! Yes! Yes!"

Mary continued to lie on the carpet with her legs scattered to the sides. Between these white legs, a red triangle of thin, delicate hair spread around the parted lips of the traveling salesman's wife, and her shameless white breasts rolled like heavy, heavy ripe pears from every deep breath. Farmer pressed the signal bell and, in response to the quiet sound of the bell, Joseph stepped toward the closed door.

* * *

Joseph stood at the door next to his casually shed swimming trunks. In the back of the room, he saw the owner sitting in an armchair and this white lady who was now kneeling in front of Farmer and her juicy ass with a luxurious oval riveted Joseph's eyes. The melons of her heavy and snow-white buttocks eloquently testified to the purity and naivety of the sensations previously experienced by this woman. Now this woman was kneeling absolutely naked. But even being naked in her, her breed screamed - a breed of lady, a breed of integrity and family comfort, where no one had ever been a guest. She laid her head on her master's lap and Ail's palm gently stroked her red hair. And each time responding to her trembling, he quietly repeated, "Do not be afraid girl. You will feel the highest pleasure now. You will not see a slave. Only pleasure. Do you believe me?" Joseph heard them whispering and he saw how the woman's hands impulsively squeezed Ail's hips and each time a quiet "yes, I believe you" burst from her chest.

The owner's raised hand warned Joseph to be careful, but the black giant did not need a hint, the men had long understood each other perfectly. Joseph's huge cock was heavy. His scrotum tightly grabbed balls of sperm-filled eggs and the black cock of the stallion accurately showed him the way to a white mare running out of juice. Quietly stepping on the surface of the cool floor, a black stallion sank down on the carpet in front of the snow-white ass of his beloved and black palms slowly lay on her buttocks, startled by surprise. Mary instinctively tried to break free, but Ail's hands held her, and his whisper again plunged her into the abyss of nirvana. There were several attempts to escape, but each time the hands of both men unexpectedly gently held her. Mary stopped resisting and swam along the river between the banks of the whisper of two voices and in the streams of touch of the undercurrents. She limply obeyed the play of the waves, which with their palms did not miss a single bend of her yearning for the caress of her body. And this body trembled with surprise, struggling with the desire to reciprocate uninvited guests.

Black palms slowly parted Mary's white buttocks. Her first impulse was resistance, but the male behind her was not rude. After hesitating for a few seconds, the woman allowed the deep fold to open and before the eyes of Joseph a pale pink spot of her anus shriveled from tension opened. The skin between the buttocks fell down to this anus with a swarthy strip, and the small and defenseless entrance inside was so youthful and naive that Joseph's lips themselves were pulled towards. His tender kiss swallowed the first barrier to his future victories. Mary sighed nervously and an involuntary moan escaped from her chest when she felt that the man's tongue pressed tightly to her weak spot and with a slight push the tip of that tongue penetrated her back gate. She tried to move away from the guest, but Joseph's hands held her ass tightly and she suddenly felt with sweet horror that she did not want to resist. She understood that Joseph was behind her, but she was grateful to him for not making her turn around and see this truth. Yes, she read that black men often rape white women in the ass, but Joseph did not rape her - he fucked her! He fucked her with the tip of his tongue! No, not deeply, her fucking was gentle and it was an unknown feeling for her. She did not want to admit to herself that this was just the beginning, she meekly obeyed and enjoyed this submission.

Mary felt Joseph pull away from her, but she did not have time to understand why, his breath swept over her thigh, this breath warmed her waist and then she felt the touch of a strange hand on her breasts. This hand began to gently massage her sagging breasts down and after a second, strong fingers grabbed the olives of her nipples, wrinkled in tension. Ail's hand held her head securely, her face was between Farmer's knees and overcoming a new wave of embarrassment, Mary unexpectedly opened her eyes for the first time. She saw her swaying breasts, she saw this black palm that felt these breasts, she saw these black fingers that played with her nipples. In the first moments, she felt ashamed that she was too old for a young man who sees these large soft breasts. Her cheeks lit up when she saw how big black fingers grabbed one of her breasts at the thin base and now the white ball with stretch marks after childbirth seemed to separate from her body. But the next second, she heard Joseph's whisper and this whisper woke her unfamiliar animal instinct.

"White women are amazing in their nakedness. You are insanely beautiful. White men do not understand what wealth they have by right." Joseph's fingers closed with force into a ring at the base of her chest, and a white ball of flesh filled with shameless size for a thin woman.

"You gave birth and breastfeeding. I raved about the dream of seeing the white breast of a nursing mother. I will suck your nipples right now. I want to be your black son. I am a son, you are a mother. Give me your white milk," and with the last word Mary felt that the lips of others eagerly grabbed one of her olives and a familiar sensation plunged her into the past. Her breasts were sucked. Opening her eyes again, she saw a black chin peeking out from under her breasts. At the same time, she suddenly felt the fingers of an uninvited guest parting her lips in her pussy and now these fingers began to masturbate her vagina. In a fit of flushed despair, Mary tried to break free, but unexpectedly went limp in the wrong hands. She not only went limp and did not resist, a wave of pleasure began to rise within her, which filled her consciousness to the brim.

Now she stood with her legs wide apart, and her breasts were sucked in turns by a black rapist who called himself her new son. Now one man was unceremoniously bossed in her pussy, and Farmer's hand strengthened her frenzy caressing her back. Now there was no woman in the room, much less a respectable wife and mother. It was a forest. And in this forest two wild animals tormented their prey with pleasure. Every movement of the hands of others and every touch of the tongue to her petrified nipples responded with a long groan. A wave of animal excitement caught Mary and at the top of this wave her vagina was torn apart by two powerful blows of fingers clenched into a thick piston. A wild orgasm shook the woman's body and each new blow of this man-made piston pulled out another cry from her chest - the cry of uncharted pleasure, the cry of a dishonored wife, the cry of a dissolute mother satisfying the most base instincts with the cock of someone else's son.

When the woman's screams subsided and she slipped from his lap, Ail with a smile rose from the chair. Walking past Joseph, he patted him on the shoulder.

"I will not disturb you anymore. I hope our lady will be satisfied with her black servant. I have only two conditions; - she still should not see your face and the second, - after all, you will take her home."

* * *

Mary lay motionless on her stomach and her heavy breathing echoed Joseph's breathing. The man was on his knees leaning on his hands. Large drops of sweat flowed down his face and dripped on the white hips of a dishonored lady. The triumph of victory filled his blood with heat, and a sticky thread of unsatisfied desire flowed from a black rooster filled with desire. When his victim's breathing barely calmed down, Joseph went out onto the balcony. He took a huge white pillow from a deck chair. Several movements turned it into a kind of podium for sexual entertainment. Returning to the room and lying on the carpet next to a naked female body, Joseph grabbed the waist of his victim with strong hands and his lips crawled along her lower back to an elegant neck. Kissing the delicate skin under the curls of rings of disheveled hair, the black young male inhaled the smell of fine perfumes and touched the tip of her ear with his tongue and she moaned with pleasure. Impatience and unbridled desire broke free. Joseph slid his palm under a soft tender stomach and abruptly lifting the limp female body for a second, he lowered it onto an impromptu podium.

From the effects of the soft drug taken with tea and after the sensations she experienced, consciousness slowly returned to Mary. What happened was like a slow change of pictures of an unreal dream, where she lay naked on the floor. Her hips were raised high by a pillow under her belly, sweaty hands roamed her body, and only the whisper of his lips at her ear testified that everything that was happening was reality. She understood what happened a few minutes ago. But she did not feel shame. She did not feel horror. It was easy and pleasant for her. And this whisper of his with shameless words. A whisper with which a new wave of excitement rose in her.

This quiet voice - "Your white husband is a fool. He does not understand the beauty of these stretch marks on a white belly. He will never appreciate the wealth of saggy white breasts. Breasts of a white wife. Only a black man can appreciate the beauty of heavy saggy breasts above his face. Only we can massage your white pussy inside and reach the bottom of your giving birth wells. You are like wine - ripened, sweet. And now you will give me your juice. Every white lady should have her own servant." And again she felt his heavy palms on her buttocks.

Joseph no longer controlled himself. He saw this puffy white ass, which towered high above the carpet. He enjoyed the deep fold of the dividing buttocks. His palms, not meeting resistance, parted full female legs to the sides and in the opened crotch, his eyes lay on his large and juicy labia, ripe for love games. Thin red hair covered the flaps of the ajar shell and then a sufficiently thick red path ran to the pubis, hiding on a crumpled white pillow. Before his eyes there was no cunt of a dirty whore, and it was not a toy of his black girlfriend with small rings of hard black hair. Before him was a real lady's cunt. The lady who spread her legs only for her husband and the lady who gave birth to white children and fed them milk. Now this lady belonged to him and now he will penetrate her hot bosom.

Joseph was positioned between her half-bent white legs, the palm of his left hand lay on an elegant thin waist and his black cock supported by his right hand approached the labia of a respectable wife and mother. The dick head touched the center between the flaps of the shell and after a slight push the brown top of the black rod destroyed the last barrier. The woman's body flinched under his arm, but she did not try to break free. Joseph felt these lips tightly squeezing his cock, and a hot wave swept through his muscles. It was a very expensive dish and he wanted to get enough of it, savoring it, not as fast as the hamburger he usually ate. The woman was tense and now the outcome of this fight depended only on him. After a second, Joseph's buttocks flinched and his thick black cock resumed his advance towards the final goal. Inch by inch, his heavy black rod plunged into a cramped, hot tunnel, and with every inch, everything became hotter and hotter around. The stallion's heart started beating when, on its way, its black rod collided and slid along the dense knot of the female uterus, and after a second, the dumb head reached the bottom of a magnificent gorge.

It was an amazing feeling. With his cock, Joseph felt the bottom of this gentle well, while he saw that another 2-3 inches of his phallus remained outside. Black palms clasped white hips and a young man began to attract this beautiful white ass. Another inch hid in the cut of the sink before Joseph felt resistance to his will. The painful scream of a frightened woman did not stop him, and overcoming the resistance, he literally pulled this respectable cunt on his phallus of a wild stallion. Joseph felt the stretched vagina of his lovely victim, he felt his cock pressed tightly against the bottom of this hot well. With pleasure, he felt himself the master of a white slave who needed to be accustomed to such a massage. Joseph loosened his grip and his black cock slowly began to leave the hospitable refuge. The black rod slid out inch by inch but, as soon as the edge of the dick of the head appeared from the sink, the black piston again resumed movement into the cave. And again her cry was a signal to start pulling the white lady's pussy on the black dick.

Mary felt a heavy palm on her lower back and did not resist when her legs spread apart. With shame and excitement, she instinctively felt Joseph's gaze in her open vagina. She was lying under a black young male and felt the touch of his huge black cock, which used to be hidden under swimming trunks. She was ashamed and at the same time it was sweet to feel that this intimate place was considered by a completely alien man. The black man. It was a feeling of strange excitement that she had never experienced before and which became possible only thanks to those strong sensations that tore her body through an explosion of a powerful orgasm. She was worried, she was afraid, she despised herself and she... she wanted to lie naked under his eyes. It seemed that lightning pierced her body, when she felt a push between the flaps of her labia and a cock, the stranger's head began to squeeze into her clean and sinless vagina. Maybe she had a chance to escape. Maybe, but the honey that flowed into her was too sweet.

She sensed this huge piston that filled her inside. This is an unusual sensation. when your uterus is struck by a male phallus. Never in her life had her husband penetrated so deeply and it was a completely new and unknown experience. And then, the effect of the doll. Feeling that you are a defenseless doll and this doll is pulled on a huge black cock of a stallion. This short burst of pain and then this peace - a woman lies pulled on a black cock and black palms hold her white ass. Again and again the black young stallion slowly pulls her onto a huge black phallus and, she felt the pain disappear. There was a feeling of a heady wave. And she reciprocates this wave! She is trying to keep the running wave! Mary suddenly realized that when a stranger's dick leaves her vagina, her hips try to chase the fugitive, her ass opens up shamelessly and openly, and a groan from her chest every time asks this phallus to pierce her mother's fold again. And when she doesn't groan, again was able to hold this huge piston, Mary's palms clattered in despair on the carpet.