Farmer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph took Mary's childhood despair as a signal for the beginning of their mutual triumph. He felt that the woman had adapted to his black physiology and she did not cry out in pain as his cock glided over her uterus. Each movement was accompanied by a characteristic wet sound of flowing juice, and the soft and elastic vagina grew in size to such an extent that it was ready to accept an even larger male aggregate. Joseph bent to her lower back, lips touched hot silk skin, a black palm squeezed forward and clasped one of the soft breasts. Another push sprawled the magnificent vagina of the red-haired beauty...

"I am your servant and you are my mistress. And only you can order me. I am pleased to do this massage ... But there are two words ...' 'fuck'...'Rape'... I am a good student and I will execute any commands." Joseph whispered these incoherent words, but those words contained his and her desires. Yesterday it was impossible, but today - this was the clue that prompted Mary to the desired recklessness. In her mind, inflamed with passion, these words were a sip of water for a traveler in the desert. Her hips tightened and she tried twice more to squeeze the black cock of young stallion in her hot and dripping vagina. But the inevitable happened! A long moan escaped from Mary's chest, and in that moan he discerned the words "Fuck me..."

* * *

What happened, without waiting. Joseph delightedly thrust his black cock into the open labia of this luxurious female. Now it belonged to him and now there was no need to hide bestial desires. He grabbed this gorgeous white ass and with one jerk made Mary land on her knees and take her doggy-style. Strong male buttocks sank and the blow of a black cock split a swollen wet slit from the bottom up. - With a sonorous clap, a piece of black meat plunged into a mother's white pussy. Dickhead hitting the wall of the vagina roughly glided over this barrier until it rested on the base of the uterus. Mary screamed, but Joseph held her, and not releasing her buttocks, forced this cunt to take all 10 inches. The blows followed one after another and each new blow was sent to the most unprotected point. Now the black piston measuredly walked along the flowing juice tunnel and the top of this piston methodically processed the walls of the vagina. In the spacious hall of expensive apartments hosted a black beast.

Mary's screams grew into animal cries and in these cries there was at the same time a symbiosis of lust, pleasure and debauchery. With animal pleasure, she felt like the huge rod of a black stallion methodically and rigidly tearing her vagina and how inexorably narrowed the circles of his strokes approaching the most hidden place in the center of this well. In desperate madness, she was afraid and longed for his last blow and, obeying the instinct of fertilization, sought to accelerate this act of intercourse. Her mature womb tried to meet this big lump of meat. She screamed when her cave was stretched, all 10 inches, and it seemed to her that another inch would tear all her insides. It was a cruel game and it was a game where the highest gain was to make a white mature lady pray for happiness to accept black sperm into the bosom of motherhood.

Joseph felt that he was losing control of himself. His delighted was to see this white ass in his hands, and to see his black palms on the luxurious white roundness. To open the heavy buttocks and enjoy the view of the dark fold, in the center of which the spot of the defenseless anus darkened. To see how his black cock, which repeatedly, spread these thick labia. The labia of a married white woman. There came a time when his eggs were unable to hold the sperm of the black beast, but, he wanted to experience the peak of triumph, to hear her plea to be fertilized.

"I want you,... I want to impregnate you! I know you want it too - help me!"He pushed this gorgeous white ass back, but obeying his palms, this white ass was pressed to his stomach again and his black dick stretched her mother's vagina again. Her body vibrated with tension and passion, but she tried not to answer. The desire of the young stallion tore the silence of the room and the guttural female cry of pleasure responded

"Take me!!" Mary's hips moved away from Joseph's stomach. It was a surprise that his hands slipped from her buttocks, but the young man did not have time to understand what had happened. Not he - Mary took this supreme chord of pleasure. She rested her hands on the carpet, her head rose above the floor, her white ass shot up high and in the next instant the female womb was pressed against the petrified black dick.

A black rooster plunged into a cave burning with fire, a tight female uterus took a dick-head blow to the center of this target, and Joseph felt the tip of this black dick-head penetrate the gap of an open uterus. With the next push of her hips, Mary provoked the eruption of black sperm into her unprotected mother's womb!! The bestial howl of two mating animals filled the silence of the room. And the waves of this howl each time signaled the next push of a white ass and the next shot of sperm. And every shot of black seed greedily took the storehouse of motherhood. Mary in those moments reincarnated as a nymphomaniac for whom the boundaries of permissible debauchery were not known. She took the sperm of the beast. She did not drop a single drop of this thick, sticky liquid. And every shot of the seed of the young stallion hit exactly on target.

The thrusts of her hips subsided, and in a blurred consciousness Mary loomed a picture. A picture where flakes of black foam circled in the white earthenware sink of the washbasin and these flakes rushed to the center. These flakes swirled around the center until they quickly drained into the bottomless depth.

A young black stallion inseminated a thoroughbred white mare. Now this mare lay limp in front of him on the floor. And a black young stallion stood above her and wiped his wet saggy cock with her bra. Having finished wiping his phallus, Joseph bent over Mary's flattened body laying on her stomach. Kneeling and seeing white panties in an armchair, Joseph pushed the startled white buttocks with one hand. Gently and diligently, he wiped the anus and the female crotch, wet with juice, with a thin cloth, and his lips froze in a kiss on the reddened hemispheres of the woman's ass, Mary did not resist. The powerful waves of several orgasms that she experienced - weakened the woman. For the first time in her life, she plunged into this ocean of feelings and physical pleasures, and now only her body lay on the floor. Her soul soared above the sinful earth...

* * *

Farmer closed the door leading to the balcony in time and not a single sound from the dark room burst out. He saw everything, and standing on the balcony, patiently waited for Mary to remain in the room alone. Quite a lot of time passed before the female body moved. Leaning on her arm, Mary sat up and sat on the carpet. She looked around the room with blurred eyes, where on the floor she saw her crumpled bra and panties near the chair. Dark wet spots on tissue thin underware, fatigue in the abdominal muscles, a sense of sin, and this smell. The smell of a strange man, the smell of his seed on her body. Consciousness began to return to her, and at the same time, fear of what had happened in her grew. The door creaked on the balcony and Ail went into the room.

He knew what she needed at the moment. Crouching next to Mary, Ail hugged the naked woman. And responding to this gesture of tenderness, Mary meekly clung to the man, clinging to his neck. The farmer stroked her red hair and his lips lightly touched her cheek. Slightly swaying, he gently caressed this confused woman and the quiet whisper of his lips calmed and did not allow her emotions to spill uncontrollably. A few minutes passed before words joined the sensations of warmth and tenderness. Ail did not ask her about anything, he spoke words, and in these words she now saw her herself.

"Lovely girl. You're clever. As you can see, it's not at all scary to be a woman. It is amazing to be a mature woman. To be the woman that strong men desire." Farmer's hand gently stroked her weakened breasts and kissing her earlobes he continued to whisper.

"White men are stupid and weak. They only think about money and do not see the world around, and they do not see wives and mothers. Only black men from a young age dream of kissing a white female belly. Only they can enjoy a white woman and slide their tongue over the stretch marks on her belly. Your nipples melt in their black lips and in a dream your breasts sway in front of their faces. They moan with pleasure kissing perineum. I'm waiting for your white legs and their black hands to clutch your white buttocks eagerly."Ail pulled Mary by the hair and looked into her eyes. A blush flashed on Mary's cheeks. She hid her face on Farmer's neck and only nodded in response.

Farmer sat down in an armchair and put Mary on his lap. "Has your fear passed away? You understood that you need to step over fear and after that you open the gates of pleasure."

She only nodded in response. Now her face was next to his face, and their eyes now met in a silent confrontation. A few seconds passed before the woman closed her eyes. But her parted lips eloquently prompted the man the reason for her embarrassment. He became her master and she, like his new slave, dutifully opened her mouth to his lips. Her breasts shamelessly and lecherously rolled in his palms. When they were able to break this long kiss, Mary's eyes looked at Ail's face with undisguised admiration, but only having caught her breath a little she could express her feelings to him.

"Thank you, thank you for the lesson you gave me today," she was embarrassed for a second, but then finished the sentence she had begun.

"Today you said that I must do a terrible act after which I will gain confidence in me. Yes, today you made me a woman for whom the boundaries in enjoyment collapsed. But I want to tell you that you are wrong. This act was not terrible." She smiled and freed from his hands, lifted a bra from the floor.

* * *

Farmer made Mary agree that Joseph would drive her car. She could not know that Farmer was not concerned about her weakness, but about the consequences of taking the drug. In such matters one must be careful and her friend did not want to take risks. Mary did not suspect anything and could not guess that her dizziness and weakness were not the consequences of only experienced adventures. Emptied and exhausted, she dutifully got into the car. The woman tried not to look at Joseph, who was driving, although wet panties and a bra stuck to her body. She had no choice but to hope that she would get ahead of her husband and manage to quickly find herself in the bedroom. There she will remove this underwear and put herself in order.

During this short journey, Joseph did not express his special status with respect to the red-haired woman sitting next to him. And this was the biggest surprise for Mary. Near the car, she was met not by a black stallion who raped her two hours ago as a whore in a dark room. She was not met by a savage who, like a strange toy, examined and felt her white body. Near the car, she met a correct and helpful worker who usually washes her car. As always, amiable, cheerful, helpful and not a cent more. Not one extra joke, not one ambiguous look. If it were not for the fact of what happened, she would have thought to doubt - had she had this dream? And only wet panties and a bra stuck to the body spoke of reality.

Ail involuntarily recalled the words - "You will not see his face. He will be your slave. You are his mistress." That is exactly what happened.

Mary did not notice when all the anxiety and excitement left her. Now an absolutely calm and confident woman was sitting in the car. This woman had no remorse. The husband's wife in the morning, and she now - were different women. Madam received a full range of services! Nothing reprehensible, only vagaries and physiological needs. When Mary caught herself in these thoughts, her face involuntarily flushed with a blush. But it was a special sensation inside herself and it was a special blush. For the first time in her trip, she turned toward her driver and took a look at the bulge of his pants.

Joseph and Mary looked into each other's eyes for no more than 2-3 seconds. At this point, the car stopped at the corner of a deserted street where Mary lived. Now the woman had to drive and turn to the house where her husband had long been waiting for her. But in those short seconds, the red-haired beast read in the eyes of the young man everything that crossed out future prospects. Her taboo on the right of lovers to see each other's faces in a burst of passion was destroyed. The serene submission of the servant was replaced by a gleam of admiration in his eyes, and then an avalanche of powerful animal desire and lust swept there. Joseph took out of his pocket and handed her a piece of paper, which she humbly accepted. Only a phone number was written on a piece of paper.

"Thank you Joseph. You washed my car really well. I am very ashamed that my car is so old. I'm afraid that this is not the best a good master can count on."

Now she was not shy about the double meaning of these words. These were words that awaited an answer, and this expectation glowed with a flush of excitement on her cheeks. And when the answer sounded, Mary in front of Joseph openly and defiantly put his note in her purse.

"Mom, beautiful white women often don't want to understand the truth. The cars that they consider old are the most expensive and exciting cars. But not much is a car that has been standing in a garage for years without maintenance. That is why white women should admire what they have. I will be happy if the lady lets me take care of her amazing car. A black man can be a true connoisseur of the beauty and wealth of his mistress." With these words Joseph touched Mary's hand with a kiss. His lips ran through her fingers and a flame of fire went through her body.

Closing her eyes, she sat leaning back in her seat, amazed at the power of the spasm that paralyzed the lower abdomen. Heavy breasts rose and rolled in the grip of a bra. In a rhythm of erratic breathing and with frank evidence, she suddenly felt her female harbor filling up with juices. Only thanks to an incredible effort could she escape from the captivity of these sensations and return to the escaped reality. She saw how Joseph crossed the intersection and got into the car next to which a young man was waiting for him. She saw this black guy at the gates of Farmer's house today. Obviously he should have taken Joseph back. Involuntarily in her mind flashed and merged together random episodes of the last days. But while there was only suspicion, - is this guy a lover of a certain Elena?

* * *

She's lucky. Her husband and children were in the backyard and, stepping out of the car, she was able to quietly end up in the house. She managed to undress and hide her linen, disgraced with the black stallion's sperm, in the laundry basket, when the door to the bedroom opened and she saw her husband's surprised face.

"When did you return? I did not see. Children stayed in the yard. I accidentally saw your car in the garage. Is everything all right with you?" His words only confused her for a second, but she was able to quickly pull herself together. Responding, she tried to quickly put on a bathrobe, but her husband took this movement in a completely different way.

"Wow! Does my girl remember the morning promise to fulfill a conjugal duty? Your husband has been waiting for this. Show me what you are hiding between your thick white thighs." With these words he was close and, as usual, roughly knocked Mary onto the bed.

Mary did not resist. Indifference and disgust filled her, which had long been familiar to her. This happened every time her husband spoke of marital debt rights. He spoke a lot, but attempts to sample her feminine charms were always sad. She meekly spread her legs and only grimaced when she felt inside her his languid little penis.

She lay back under his weight and felt heavy breathing near her neck. He did not see a contemptuous smile run across her lips at his words. And he did not see her eyes mockingly looking at the ceiling. Moreover, he could not suspect that his wife suddenly remembered Ail at that moment, "Your revenge should be, be sweet to your husband" ... She remembered these words, and imitated a groan of pleasure when her partner made the last attempt to drop the seed into her.

Mary moaned and dutifully accepted these meager drops ... she took revenge.

* * *

This day took all her strength, but she did not feel regret. After escorting her husband from the bedroom, she complained to the children about her poor health. Mary found a plausible alibi that at such an early hour allowed her to go to bed and fall asleep.

Before going to bed, she washed herself thoroughly in the shower for a long time and then basked in a hot bath. But every time she was about to leave the water's captivity, the memory of the black beast returned to her. She remembered the smell, and again felt sticky sweat on the body of a young stallion. Her palms squeezed the hemispheres of her heavy breasts, once again her nipples contracted and the lower abdomen treacherously reminded of itself. Finally, she was able to free herself from the captivity of these memories, and staggered from fatigue wiped her favorite towel.

Before going to bed, she long and meticulously examined herself while standing in front of a mirror. Surprisingly, for the first time, she looked at things with prying eyes. These were the eyes of the black devil, who today buried all her taboos. Shamelessness was her essence now, and this did not arouse protest and remorse in her.

She took her foot to the side and leaned on the ottoman. With her fingers, she parted the swollen labia of the luxurious vagina and said: "Now this is the whore's pussy. Mary, today the black stallion fucked you and you know that this is only the beginning." She brought her face closer to the mirror, "You sucked the dick of an old man. You swallowed his sperm"...

Mary whispered words and was not ashamed. For a while she stood in front of the mirror until she finally left the bathroom. Devastated by the experienced emotions, she couldn't find the strength to wear a nightgown that lay on the floor. The bed creaked when she fell on the white sheets and a minute later the naked woman fell asleep calmly. In this deep sleep, the smile of an innocent baby sometimes ran across her lips.