Farmer Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadiaden
nadiaden
155 Followers

Near the office Mary unexpectedly met their young courier and the two of them entered the elevator. The phone in her purse reminded of itself again, but now it didn't matter. The mature woman was embarrassed and at the same time pleasantly agitated by the way this black boy furtively examined her with eyes. He obviously liked her. Moreover, her last pranks the day before and her unbuttoned blouse certainly warmed up his youthful temperament. For a bolder and older guy, she was clearly playing with fire. But women often do stupid things. In any case, getting out of the elevator in front of him, she could not resist another adventure. Approaching the office and holding the door handle with her hand, Mary deliberately dropped her purse and bent down for it right in the face of the confused courier. She knew what she was doing and why she stood bent over for such an unreasonably long time. If last week she presented him with a luxurious white breast in the cut of a blouse, then why today she cannot boast of transparent panties under a short skirt? Moreover, as in the water park, her buttocks must be re-evaluated.

Boldly flirting with the courier, the woman could not know what events were taking place at the other end of their small town. She could not see how nervously, walking around Bisoye's room, sending another message to her phone. Yes, he came up with this original version of dating in the hope that she will call him back to clarify the misunderstanding. This was the most important element of his plan. At the risk of being mistaken, he sent several messages and photographs. But half an hour has already passed, and the subscriber ignored him. The man could only hope for a miracle. And his hopes were justified.

Leaving the confused young man at the door, Mary settled down at the table and prepared the necessary papers. Her client was late, and she remembered her morning misunderstanding. Automatically opening the next message, she read the text, the meaning of which was completely incomprehensible. "Katherine, do you want to forget my measurements? Girl, come back. You won't be hurt." Shrugging her shoulders and not being interested in what was sent to her later, Mary prepared a response and clicked the send button, - "An error has occurred. This is not Katrine's phone and I am not interested in relationships in black families. Don't bother me anymore." After completing this simple operation, she sequentially began to send all this garbage to the trash without reading. However, the unexpected happened. Suddenly she froze, and when she regained composure she looked around - she had to make sure that no one noticed what was happening. Only then did she look at the glowing screen again and understand the meaning of the message, which at first was meaningless. The woman looked around the office room and made sure there was no one next to her. Her pulse hit her temples and beads of sweat appeared on her forehead and upper lip.

Two pictures showed a BBC. At first, she almost dropped her phone, but then calmed down, she looked at the photos a second time. Unexpectedly for herself. She suddenly realized that she was mentally comparing this black phallus to Joseph's cock and greedily swallowed the saliva that filled her mouth. This man's cock was not as huge as her lover's, but certain characteristic features made her vagina vibrate in a spasm.

In the first photo, a black palm tightly clasped it and showed her an incredibly curved cock, escaping up a steep arc from a curly pubis. The top of this giant banana was crowned with a brown ball of dick-head, vastly larger in diameter than the fat power of this sex machine. Thick veins intertwined in an intricate pattern, and drops of clear viscous liquid flowed unambiguously over thin black fingers. The second photo was taken from below. The drooping scrotum covered almost the entire field of the image and showed the outlines of eggs filled with semen. There was something animal in these photographs, it was a mixture of pornography and an educational tool for a veterinarian who inseminates pets in his spare time.

It was these analogies that arose in the woman's head when she considered this unexpected surprise. And she flinched when the phone signal informed her that she had received a new message again.

"Forgive me for the mistake. Yes, I'm Afro, but you were wrong with Katherine's skin color. She is white and judging by your answer, you are white too. I hope my photos didn't offend you. I hope even more that you will not throw them away and will sometimes open them."

Mary's first desire was to throw out this muck and forget about it. But for reasons unknown to her, she did not execute commands with the basket several times. And after she calmed down a little and talked with the client who came with the next claims, the woman did a paradoxical act - both photos added to her secret archive.

Strange, but throughout the day she opened these photos several times and again and again compared Biz's black cock to her Joseph's phallus. Biz's cock excited her with its unusual shape and this curvature caused a provocative tingling sensation in the lower abdomen of the woman. The woman who had been ripped apart a few days ago by her lover's thick and straight cock was now staring at the oversized cock-head of another man. Looking at this black masterpiece, Mary clearly and incredibly really felt the movement of this phallus with the walls of her vagina, which is why the lining in her panties was completely wet and she ran out to the toilet. It was near the washstand that another message overtook her. "Didn't you like my cock? Won't you invite me over for coffee? I am very disappointed."

After reading the last message Mary returned to the office with the determination to stop communicating with this villain. And she didn't do it again. Moreover, she sent an answer to the subscriber, which she immediately regretted as an inappropriate joke.

"I don't know how Katrine took that crooked phallus inside, but she deserved sympathy when you squeezed that fucking head into a woman. Having sex with your husband is much safer." The answer came instantly. "WOW. Did you imagine how I'm fucking you with this dick? You're right, this dick-head will stretch the vaginal walls of a married white lady perfectly. (I'm sure your husband won't be a hindrance to us). Let's meet."

* * *

The working week was coming to an end. As usual, life in a small provincial town flowed steadily and only around the Farmer the events did not obey this lazy rhythm.

For Elena, it did not go unnoticed that the partner of her new lover, whom she previously only greeted when meeting neighbors, is now clearly interested in her. She more than once caught the glances of Joseph and this embarrassed the young woman - she did not want Bisoye's jealousy, and even more so the conflict between men. Both were about the same height, but the skinny Nigerian was clearly outperformed by a competitor whose powerful muscles attracted the attention of women's eyes. Maybe that's why Elena caught herself flattered by the attention of the black giant, and soon, when no one was around, she began to playfully respond to signs of his attention, and the jokes they exchanged became more and more daring. Mutual sympathy inexorably brought them closer to recklessness, when the young woman's gaze more than once stealthily stopped at a huge tight knot, mercilessly stretching the man's narrow shorts. Each time her cheeks lit up with embarrassment, but each time she justified herself - too demonstratively the outlines of a luxurious scrotum and shamelessly heavy phallus were guessed under the tissue.

That her light pranks can have consequences, Elena realized that day when she recklessly took the garden ladder and tried to fill the bird feeder, which her husband constantly forgot to control. Time after time she tried to reach the frame, but it was too high, and she could not see Joseph, standing by the fence, watching her efforts. Finally, the man could not resist and making sure that there was no one around, he easily jumped over the low fences.

Elena screamed in surprise and her foot slipped off the rung of the stairs as strong hands wrapped around her hips and protected her from falling. Looking around in dismay, she saw a laughing black man, his hands unceremoniously laid on her buttocks. Recovering from surprise, the young woman leaned her hand on the rung of the stairs and, pressing her free hand to her chest, froze, calming her ragged breathing.

"You're crazy! I could fall!" And these were her first words, which she angrily addressed to the joker. She was really scared and outraged and maybe this was the reason that all the other circumstances of the incident receded into the background.

"Sorry, but you took the risk. And I had to come to the rescue - I saw your ladder swinging dangerously. Now everything is in order and you can calmly finish these chores." In saying these words, Joseph was technically right, but in this situation there was a nuance that only his eyes could tell. But his eyes did not plan to advertise other reasons for the man's behavior.

When a black man from behind quietly approached the stairs on which a white woman was desperately loitering in an attempt to pour out bird food, a picture opened to his eyes that made him stop abruptly. Elena's light skirt fluttered in the wind, and a delightful picture of the full but slender legs of his young neighbor opened before the eyes of the amazed Joseph. The fabric caught in the wind fluttered in the wind and repeatedly showed the man that in some situations white women are frivolous, and their panties are not always in demand.

Elena's husband was at work, in her own house she felt safe and as a result, full thighs and luxurious white buttocks shamelessly allowed an outsider to enjoy their ripeness and heaviness, and the delicate dazzling whiteness of the skin did not resist being emphasized by the black contrast. Another gust of wind caught the hem of her skirt, Joseph took a step forward, and large black palms rested on the buttocks of the married young woman.

The cold wave of fear that swept through Elena's body reflected from the eyes of the man standing below and suddenly melted quickly. And after that, pushing off from the bare feet standing on the rung of the stairs, hot streams of completely different and paradoxical sensations ran upward. Elena looked at the man holding her, she clearly and vividly felt the trembling in his hands, and at the same time, unexpectedly for herself, she was not at all ashamed of the fact that her buttocks, free from underwear, were were being squeezed by the palms of not her own husband. Completely unconsciously, the female body suddenly responded to an uncontrollable outburst of sexual attraction to this black giant. Elena's buttocks involuntarily went towards the palms hidden under the cover of the skirt, and when in response to this strong fingers crumpled the flesh untouched by the sun, the languid veil in her eyes confirmed the birth of a new union.

"OK. Hold me tight." With these words, the young woman turned around and now fearlessly completed the work she had begun. The thin fabric of the blouse tightly wrapped around her body, the only button could not withstand this pressure, but this hitch did not become an insurmountable obstacle. Obeying the will of the devil, Elena moved one of her legs to the edge of the step and a hot stream of sweet shamelessness and permissiveness swept over her. The fact that she voluntarily gave a stranger the right to contemplate her labia, swollen from excitement, opened up a completely new depth of sensations for a woman, and she froze in this position, allowing a black man to remember every line on this page of her family life.

After filling the trough, Elena tossed the empty box aside and stepped down the stairs. In the middle of the way, the woman turned around, and only now her hand gently pushed Joseph's hands. Finding herself on the last step and not paying attention to the opened blouse, Elena, without embarrassment, leaned on the muscular shoulders of her neighbor, and, grabbed by his waist with her hands, slipped to the ground. White breasts sagging like a weight slid over the man's black chest, and both froze, looking each other eye to eye.

"Thank you. You helped me a lot. But I," the man's lips interrupted her whisper. Squeezed in a close embrace, white breasts oozed in large drops of mother's milk, the phallus of the stallion rested categorically against her stomach, but now it did not matter to her. In a drawn-out kiss, Elena dutifully gave this black beast all the rights to her body, and her soft moan confirmed the truth that another black man can clasp her hardened nipples with his lips and another man is allowed to suck the healing milk of her motherhood. And when a hoarse voice said "when", the meaning of the question was clear to both.

"I dont know. On Monday, my husband is leaving for a business trip. But I'm also leaving for 2-3 days. I have to help him in his business." Even at these moments, Elena understood that she could not be frank and should keep secret not only her shameful alliance with the Farmer, but also the upcoming meeting with the Nigerian.

"Your daughter stays with your mother. You're leaving on business. But really, will you be resting for 2-3 days in a motel by the ocean? I think you are wrong that only Bisoye can be your travel companion." As he spoke, Joseph bent down to the woman's neck and ran his tongue over the delicate white skin.

"What? Bisoye said that? Tell him that he is a scoundrel and I will not go anywhere." Shocked by what she heard, Elena was in complete disarray and for the first time in recent days she was seized by the real horror of being exposed. In order to bring her back to reality, the man had to squeeze her tightly by the shoulders and shake her quite roughly several times. Only then could he be sure that she would be able to understand him correctly.

"Take it easy! It's not my friend's fault. Today we are all one Farmer's family and our family can keep secrets. I am going to this motel for other business. But if you want ... We can find a secluded place there and relax a little. And I think that you have the right not to be frank with Bisoye always." Joseph winked conspiratorially at Elena and from his words and smile she finally came to her senses.

"This is so unexpected. I can't find the words." The young woman really struggled with the chaos of her thoughts. She wanted to say something else, but at that moment her mother called from the porch of the house, she did not find her daughter and now went out into the yard. The danger of exposure forced both to hurry, and while the man was heading to the familiar fence, Elena buttoned her blouse and went to meet a loud voice.

* * *

On the eve of the weekend, any small town freezes in anticipation. But in this case, this does not mean that in this stagnation, the Farmer's dark energy can be limited to the borders of the neighbor's household. And while there one young woman was looking for answers to unexpected questions, on the other side of the city, another woman was packing her suitcase for the next departure of her own husband.

Mary had a habit of doing everything in advance. Almost everything was ready for my husband's departure. A half-filled travel suitcase stood in the dressing room. She'll put a few little things and fresh shirts in her suitcase on the eve of her departure. And this was a guarantee that no surprises or haste would provoke another scandal in the house.

She was standing near the window when a short buzzer on the phone informed her of a new message. Her heart fluttered with excitement. She was ashamed to admit to herself that she had been waiting for this signal all morning and now she was sure that she knew from whom she had received this message.

Mary did not know the name of this man, whose signature "Biz" did not tell her anything. But this strange correspondence acquaintance, which arose from two consecutive erroneous messages that once came to her phone, has now acquired the stable outlines of an obsessive addiction. At first she protested, but step by step this Biz accustomed her to his constant presence. Moreover, this correspondence acquaintance now aroused her, and this new secret sometimes awakened in her such guesses and fantasies, which she frightenedly tried not to remember. She repeatedly, and for a long time, looked at the photographs that Biz sent her this week and her interest in this man only intensified.

Unlike Joseph, this young man was thin. In the photo in a darkened mirror, she saw the slender figure of a young man who hid his face with the flash of a camera, and only the phallus shamelessly directed in her direction showed her in the smallest detail the instrument of influence with which they tried to conquer her. There was something very familiar in the vague silhouette, but very soon she gave up unsuccessful attempts to explain this perception and was absorbed in contemplation of new plots. Her angry responses to his messages at first gave way to silence, but then he too was able to appreciate her wit, through which her timid frankness was increasingly visible. Once having crossed the line, now the woman sometimes openly flirted with her interlocutor, and at such moments an invisible thread tied both of them with mutual excitement.

In anticipation of her husband's departure and her own secret departure to the ocean, which the Farmer gave her, Mary plunged into the abyss of the most frank and unbridled dreams. She longed to meet Joseph and a series of the most fantastic pictures were born in her mind, intoxicated with the desire to experience the pulsation of an animal orgasm again under the blows of the heavy phallus of the tireless stallion. In these mirages, she saw herself on the bed to which a naked muscular giant approached and in seconds her white legs clasped a black body. There, she was kneeling in doggy style, her breasts swinging under the blows of the buffalo looming over her. She screamed, engulfed in animal orgasm, and in the real outlines of these fantasies, her womb could feel the throbbing of a fat black cock that defiled her married cunt with thick and sticky waterfall of sin.

Waiting for a weekend filled with the delight of shameless sex burned Mary with the devilish fire of temptation. And this was not the only reason for her constant sexual arousal. For some time she was tormented by conflicting feelings; a desire to be under Joseph again; and an equally obsessive and growing desire to agree to a meeting with a stranger called Biz. Yes, she told herself that in the latter case they would only drink a cup of coffee, but each time at this thought her uterus contracted convulsively, exposing the woman to a lie. And realizing the naivety of such tricks, Mary furtively reopened the secret file and her eyes again slid along the smooth curve of a young cock, inviting her to take the contents of a saggy black scrotum.

Mary went to the table and opened the messenger. She was not mistaken, Biz again tormented her with persistent desires. "How are you? I really want to see you. I'm ready to go. Write address."

- "You're crazy. Firstly, I am much older than you and I have a husband and adult children. Secondly, I do not want to disappoint your fantasies, the slender bodies of young girls do not give me a chance for reciprocity." Only after sending this message did Mary get scared of her own frankness. But the answer was not long in coming.

"You're talking nonsense. I realized long ago that you are not much younger than my mother. But it is your saggy white breasts and your luxurious ass of a respectable wife that attracts me to you most of all. I'm right? "Do you have heavy breasts and a curvy ass?" The last question hung in the air.

nadiaden
nadiaden
155 Followers