Farmer Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alas. I have always been ashamed of my saggy breasts and round ass, which is only inferior in skin color to your African women." It was madness, but this answer also reached the addressee.

"I don't ask your name. But I know for sure that you want what I do. I know for sure that you often look at my dick and you have imagined dozens of times in sensations as I spread your white legs. Don't torture us both. There is only one request - take your pills and do not take condoms with you."

Once again, her breathing stopped after the last words and a wave of sexual arousal echoed rapidly with petrified nipples. She suddenly realized that condoms had never been present in her thoughts about black men. This man shamelessly undressed her with words, and in his desperate plea for sex, she clearly heard the high notes of a sincere desire to possess her. She was confused and in response to his words about desperate passion, she sent only a few words that deprived her of her hope of protection.

- "Have pity on me. Do not torment my body with doubts. I'm married." Beads of sweat appeared on her upper lip and she mechanically licked them with her tongue.

-"Don't lie to yourself. In your fantasies, you have repeatedly felt the beating of my cock and you have taken the sperm of a black lover more than once. And every time you were scared of these mirages - with a sense of guilt, you lay down under your husband and gave him your sinful married cunt for his joy. Now admit to me that your sex with your husband has acquired new bright colors." Biz was an X-ray, revealing the deepest recesses of any mystery.

- "Now I do not want to continue our communication. I have nothing to answer your depraved guesses." The phone threw out the last message, but a minute later it beep again.

"I'm on my knees in front of you. Send me a photo of your defenseless white belly and your mature but naive labia. Nobody will know this truth. But have pity on me and help me." Below the message, the monitor screen was completely filled with an image, torn by desire of a young black phallus, and the black fingers of a man in the background pointed a heavy dick-head straight into the addressee's face. It was too much and the phone was thrown on the sofa.

Standing under the jets of a cool shower, Mary tried to calm down and return her consciousness to everyday realities. Again and again she put her face under the elastic stream of water, her palms over and over again squeezed her luxurious breasts to pain, but the call of her womb, awakened by open and shameless desires, won this battle. Leaning her back against the wall, Mary slid her hand along the wet abdomen, her palm several times described a semicircle over the mound of red hair that had strayed into a ball, and after a short confusion the wet hand slid down ...

There were not many situations in her life when only masturbation saved her from an explosion of unjustified emotions. But in this case, it was a completely different cascade of sensations. She plunged her fingers into her swollen flesh again and again, and each series of imaginary sex with a stranger responded with explosions of orgasm that shook the female body. Having thrown out all the accumulated energy, the exhausted woman stood for a few more minutes under the shower, and finally, having regained control of herself, quietly returned to the living room, where her naked body was reflected in the dim light of the wall mirror.

What happened? She could not give an answer to this question. But the next thing she did was self-explanatory. Mary sat on the sofa for a while. Then her gaze settled on the silent phone and after some hesitation she turned on the camera. It took several more minutes before she lifted her feet onto the sofa. Widely spread knees shamelessly and openly opened a panorama under her belly and carefully aiming the lens at the desired target for Biz, she pressed the video fixation button.

She did not examine the resulting photograph. She knew that she had fulfilled the request of this black devil and in the resulting picture he would see not only the white belly of a mature woman, but also the tortured labia of a female eager for satisfaction.

At least half an hour passed, but the phone remained silent. At first, this silence did not require otherwise, but later the absence of the expected correspondence at first caused slight excitement in the woman sitting on the couch, and later this excitement was echoed by fear and panic. What she did went beyond all the limits of what was permitted and the fear for indefinite consequences shackled her thoughts and consciousness. Despair was about to burst out when the phone came to life and she hastily opened the message. On the screen, she read only one word - "thank you." And another photo below.

Against the background of a copy of her last photo, a third of the screen was occupied by an open dick-head, where streams of thick sperm flowed onto an image of an unfolded female crotch. And this exorbitant amount of sperm almost completely flooded the image of a woman whose white belly was only guessed beyond the edges of this bubbling lake of lust. And only a small mole at the bottom of a woman's belly darkened inexorably under a thick seed and prompted Mary about her mistake. Yes, when she took this photo, she completely forgot to hide this mark of nature on her body and therefore a timid fear of exposure pricked her in the heart. But the composition she saw was so frank and exciting that she immediately forgot about the danger and snapped her finger at the answer - "I'm afraid to guess why you did it. Now I have to stop communicating - my husband will soon return home." As usual, she didn't wait long for an answer.

"I'll r ape you next week! And I want to show you how much of my black cum your delicious married cunt will take every time! I swear that you will scream with delight on my black cock." Despite all the frankness of this letter, it did not embarrass Mary in the least. An hour ago, she actually passed the point of no return. Only small details remain - When. Therefore, her answer was partly frank, and she told Biz with a smile that her departure for a few days would not give him a chance to fulfill his promises.

"I want to have your married cunt and I want to prove to you that white men don't know the true value of their wives' saggy breasts. I kiss your lips and suck your labia. I look forward to putting your doubts aside."

The woman's answer was very short, "Cast aside doubts? Maybe you are right."

In a small, stuffy room, Bisoye picked up a photo soaked in semen from the floor and threw it down the toilet. Standing under the jets of a cool shower with closed eyes, the Nigerian with a smile plunged into dreams, where a small red-haired woman obediently lay on crumpled sheets while her young lover dipped her into the mud of the most perverse debauchery.

* * *

The cars of Joseph and Bisoye left the city at different times in the morning, but the travelers with their women arrived at the motel on the ocean shore almost simultaneously. Seeing Bisoye, Mary immediately remembered that she had seen this thin black man a couple of times near the Farmer's yard. She assumed that the picnic organized by the old fox was not only for her and her lover. But seeing in their company another Farmer's worker next to a noisy young blonde, the woman was involuntarily embarrassed - it became obvious that she was not the only one who had a black cock.

Meeting their eyes, the women were a little embarrassed as their men hugged each other in greeting. Later, their first excitement subsided, but at first they stood without communication near the fountain, waiting for the receptionist to register their apartments. The age difference prevented women from behaving at ease, which did not prevent Elena from appreciating the figure of a woman approaching her 50th birthday with undisguised envy, but retaining the graceful luxury of breasts and sweet fullness of the hips under the weight of her lush buttocks. Certainly, Mary was a very dangerous rival in the dispute over the attention of any man. Several minutes passed and through the glass of the wide window one could see how the men were writing something on the forms and talking animatedly.

- "Do you like Elena? I got it so deep that you don't mind taking care of her." Bisoye's question took Joseph by surprise, but coping with unexpected excitement, he answered the Nigerian without stopping to fill out the guest card.

- "Yes, Elena is a very sweet toy. I sincerely envy you." With that, Joseph placed the card in front of the operator.

- "OK. I saw the way you looked at her. And in principle, I will not mind if you pay more attention to her." The Nigerian signed the letterhead and looked a friend in the eye. "Let's be honest in this secluded corner away from the bustle of the city. If my friend is not jealous of me for his lady, then I would not be surprised if my young blonde one day spends the night outside her apartment."

- "Are you kidding? I think I will upset you if I now accept your joke as a frank proposal." Joseph looked back at the women outside the window and gazed into Bisoye's eyes.

- "I'm glad that we understood each other perfectly." Bisoye clapped his friend on the shoulder and finished the sentence; - "I am sure that we will have an unforgettable vacation. In the meantime, we must sort all our things between rooms and calm our ladies. They have to find out what the friendship of two black men is worth."

Everything said at the front desk determined all subsequent events and smiling men went out into the yard. Each of them considered himself a winner from this deal. and the eyes of each hastily felt his new chosen one.

After a long journey, the companions dispersed to their rooms and after taking a shower agreed to meet on the beach. As the Farmer had expected, the motel was empty after the weekend, and this was a guarantee that prying eyes would not pay attention to the unusual guests.

The women's rooms were located side by side on the second floor, where a terrace with a balcony overlooked the ocean. The men's rooms were located one floor below. Once in their temporary shelters, each of the arriving guests emptied their suitcases and, placing things in the closets, hurried to the shower room.

Bisoye and Elena were the first to appear on the deserted beach. Quickly getting used to the situation, they settled down under the sun canopy, and a little later their voices and splashing water testified to their pranks in the warm coastal waters. As for Joseph and Mary, this couple appeared on the beach after over an hour. Bisoye began to worry in earnest when the gate finally creaked and a red-haired woman in a bold open bathing suit stepped onto the sand, and her companion sat after her under the awning for a moment. The embarrassed glances they exchanged left no doubt about the reasons for such a long delay. But for Bisoye it didn't really matter now, which was not the case for Elena.

A feeling of jealousy boiled in the young woman's blood when she saw a bright bite of a fresh kiss under the chest of a potential rival, but she was able to restrain these first emotions. She came out from under the awning and lay quietly in a chaise longue in the bright midday sun for a while. But unable to withstand the heat of direct rays, the young woman first plunged into the cool waters of the ocean, after which she returned under the canopy. The whiteness of her full breasts shone through her wet swimsuit as she bent over Bisoye, and a narrow strip of fabric drowned between the young buttocks facing Joseph. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the eagerly black-skinned giant looking at the curves of her young body, igniting in him a feeling of jealousy, she deliberately ran her palm over the chest of her Nigerian lover. This touch had a double meaning. On the one hand - it was Bisoye's invitation to retire to the apartment and repeat the pranks of their friends there, but on the other hand - with this touch she showed Joseph that she had not forgotten his embrace near the garden stairs. And if the second reached the goal, then Bisoye did not respond to her hint. The young but experienced hunter had chosen a different target in this motel for the first shots of his hot cum, and this red-haired woman was now lying in a nearby sun lounger.

Shortly before the company left the beach, the gate opened and a young black couple walked across the sand. Obviously, Farmer wasn't the only one counting on the motel to be empty after the weekend. There was no doubt that these young people were pursuing the same goals. A wedding ring glittered on a woman's finger, but the way they looked around warily and how they initially showed restraint in communicating with each other, there was no doubt that these two were not husband and wife. And when later, having got used to it, they splashed noisily in the ocean, and the man's hands stroked his companion's ass very familiarly, there was no doubt that the young lovers had come to the motel not only for swimming and sunbathing.

After a long journey and relaxing on the beach, everyone went to their rooms. Finishing the first day at a restaurant with a pleasant meal was not a bad idea. The men worried in advance that their table was booked in the far corner of the hall, where a luxurious palm tree reliably hid those present from prying eyes. In principle, this was unnecessary trouble, but no one dared to argue with the Farmer and his instructions.

* * *

Joseph was not a beach fanatic, so the first visit to this cozy corner of a small hotel with friends was not of any importance. He had waited too long for a chance to be alone with a woman again, and this chance dominated the man's mood. Having settled in the apartment and barely getting out of the shower, he went up to the terrace and, making sure that there were no prying eyes, pushed the door leading to Mary's apartment. The door was not locked, and once inside the room, he heard a noise outside the shower door. His girlfriend was busy with suitcases for a long time and only now she could take a long-awaited shower. On the bed lay a swimsuit prepared for the beach, and on a chair lay casually discarded panties and a lace bra. Her favorite model of lingerie with the label "VS" told the man that the red-haired mistress had prepared very carefully for this trip and the high intensity of her expectations was not inferior in strength to the desires of her young black lover. Suddenly the sound of water stopped and the man walked to the shower door. In eager anticipation, he kicked off his T-shirt and tight shorts and froze against the frosted glass barrier that separated him from the woman.

With excitement and hope, Mary was waiting for this trip and her excitement accumulated and grew rapidly every day. That is why, being alone in the room, he waited for the creak of the doors and the appearance of Joseph's black figure in the light doorway. But five minutes passed, then another ten, and no one disturbed her. Offended by this inattention, she took up her own suitcase and put in order the things in the closets and went to the shower. That was why she was now late for the beach, but that lateness did not bother her in the least.

After drying herself off with a terry towel, Mary went to a large mirror on the wall and raised her hands high, examining her naked body. Slowly turning in front of the mirror, she noted the excess weight accumulated on the stomach and buttocks and distinct stretch marks dissecting the skin after repeated pregnancies. But now these shortcomings did not bother her at all. She remembered how hungrily Joseph kissed every stretch on her stomach and thighs, and she could not forget how his lips wrapped around the pliable bulge of her mature pubis. Like her, this pubis was now awaiting new greedy touches, bashfully disguising these expectations under a neatly trimmed bush of red hair running down a thinning stream to the labia of the mother and wife, who were branding her mistress, which were constrained by her thighs. Raising her breasts with her palms, Mary did not find any flaws that would prevent these two heavy pears from swaying in the face of a man whose phallus had ripped the locks off her family heirlooms.

After sprinkling a fragrant deodorant on her armpits and after a little hesitation repeating this procedure over a bush of red pubic hair, Mary pushed open the glass door and cried out in surprise. A naked man stood in front of her, his gaze sliding over every curve of the small woman's body, frozen in the doorway. All subsequent events looked like a mind-blowing phantasmagoria, where reality and fiction, emotions and passion, chastity and debauchery, the pain of shocking pleasure and the ringing of silence in a small room merged together. Yes, everything happened in a ringing silence and this piercing silence responded with a deafening thunder of sensations penetrating the bodies of both lovers.

Joseph slowly stretched out his hand and his fingers tangled in the thick head of fiery hair of a woman who leaned her shoulder against the doorframe and did not take her eyes off the man's eyes and obediently obeyed his will. Her head threw back, following the hair crumpled in coarse fingers, and the greedy kiss of the male who penetrated into her shelter lay on a delicate neck dotted with barely noticeable branches of blue veins. Leaving a deep mark on the white skin, other people's lips slid down the cheek and, intercepting the woman's excited breath, merged with Mary's surprisingly fresh and soft lips, which obediently and recklessly obeyed the man's will, and their tongues intertwined in a bizarre and intricate dance of exquisite caresses.

Having quenched the first wave of thirst with tenderness, the man's face came close to the woman's face and in the confrontation of the glowing glances she felt his hands demandingly and shamelessly touch her sagging breasts, and his strong fingers found and squeezed the nipples, petrified by this vulgar and all-conquering caress. A naked white woman stood in front of a black stallion in the way black slaves stood in front of their customers in the market many years ago. But the only difference now was that now the black master chose a white slave for comfort, and it was Mary who moved her leg to the side, allowing the black palm to feel her pubis and it was she who obediently bent down in the lower back to meet when greedy fingers parted her labia and black tentacles rudely invaded the vagina of the one whose husband was flying carelessly on the plane at that moment.

In the hands of Joseph and under the pressure of his bestial desire, Mary floated in the delight of shameless submission. And this humility and shame of submission to the most perverse whims of the black man raised in her such an unimaginable hurricane of lust and passion that only the experience of her rapist saved her from an inevitable explosion. And only when this torture reached its climax, Joseph guessed in time the moment of approaching the inevitable denouement. Taking her again by the hair, he pulled the woman to the bed and roughly pushed her onto the bed, where she was destined to sacrifice her reputation as a faithful wife and caring mother once again.

Obeying the will of the burning lust of the man's eyes, Mary Shtroko opened her knees bent at the knees and at the same second was buried under a pile of sweaty muscles. With a sharp blow, the black cock unmistakably burst into the narrow passage between her labia and a second later the woman's vagina was desperately stretched on the giant phallus of the stallion. Rough blows shook her body over and over again, but with each blow she held back a cry of pain and pleasure, inevitably rising to the top she dreamed of in recent days.