Fart Humiliation from Wife and Bull

Story Info
A man gets forced into cuckolding and ends up humiliated.
2.6k words
3.83
15.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Johan, I am a 35 year old man that has been married to my wife, Sarah (36 year old), for 8 years. We are really happy together and our sex life is good. She is very wild and she always wants more. Her sex drive is way higher than mine is. She is way more kinky than I am as well, I am kind of basic. She has told me before that one of her biggest dreams is to have sex with another man, with or without me. I know how she is and I know myself and what I fancy, I am totally fine with her sleeping with other people as long as I have agreed on it and as long as I don't need to take a part in it.

Half a year ago we started to go to the gym, she is a bit chubby, but in a cute kind of way and I wanted to gain some muscles because I am a bit thin. I had no idea where to begin or how to work out so Sarah and I decided to have a personal trainer. We learned a lot from him, his name is Kevin and is about 40 years old. He had this leader instinct and was very strict, dominant and clear in his way of teaching us to do the exercises. He has a muscular body and masculine jaw line. He used to instruct in a tank top so his muscles and chest hair were always exposed. I knew from the beginning that my wife found him attractive, I knew which type she had. To be honest he had this masculine look that most people find attractive, I couldn't blame her.

In the first month the workout started out great, even though he was not as friendly and nice towards me as he was against Sarah I still learned a lot and found the gym somehow nice. The more time passed, the more Kevin started to focus on Sarah. In my opinion he was a bit too close to her, correcting her hips and postures a bit too much. I could see on her look that she liked him touching her. He usually ignored me and let me work out by myself. I was OK with that but I was still not very sure of the exercises and machines yet.

The conversation I had been expecting came up. Sarah told me that she was attracted to our gym instructor and that she really wanted to involve him in our acts and that she thinks that he would agree on it. I didn't doubt Kevin would agree on it, he is always very close to Sarah and to be up front I did not like the fact that they had a sexual tension between them two but I can't deny my wife's sexual drive, it would not be fair. I told her that I knew we were gonna have this conversation and that I am fine if they have sex, as long as she tells me before and that I don't get to be involved physically. She was jumping up and down and thanked me and kissed my head.

After our next training session I asked my wife if she was ready to go home, Kevin was helping her to stretch. She said that I could go home and that she would come home later. She gave me this look as if it was alright, I nodded and told her that we would meet later. Kevin gave me a weird smile that I thought about on my way home. The hours went by and I kept looking at my phone, I thought she would be home already. I told her I was fine by this whole thing but I couldn't help but to feel jealousy. I started to feel a bit anger towards Kevin.

The weeks passed by and she kept meeting Kevin at home. I asked her if this was not a one time thing and she said we didn't decide a limit but if I wasn't fine with it I could just tell her. I told her it was fine. I noticed how much it meant to her to have another lover and to be fair I could not keep up with her sexuality so at least she gave me a break.

A week ago I actually felt very horny one evening when me and Sarah were watching a movie, I started to seduce her but we kept being interrupted by her phone. She was getting text messages from Kevin, I tried to ignore it but I felt so annoyed. After each text message she had a huge smile in her face. I could not stop this right now though, that would bite my ass later and if she gets sexually frustrated she can be really tough and mean towards me. I had to do something do...

"Ok, I want to be involved next time you guys meet!" I said.

"Oh...I mean that would be really nice but I don't think Kevin likes you so much. But I guess I can ask him if you want to." She said.

"Yes, you spend a lot of time with him and I can at least get to know him better, I don't really trust him.

"Johan, stop it...If I trust him, you should."

"I guess... I want to be involved when you guys have sex. We can do this threesome you have been speaking about." I said in order to gain some kind of control over the situation again.

"I will ask him if he would be fine with that". She replied me.

We all agreed to meet in our home the next day. It was a friday night and Kevin was gonna come any second now. I felt kind a nervous, I didn't know what to expect and how a threesome would be like, now I can't back out though and this will be my chance to gain some dominance back. Kevin stepped inside, he had just had a training session so he was still in his workout clothes and you could feel the air of sweat around him. He was very polite to Sarah but he still was a bit short towards me. I thought about being direct so I said:

"So, are we gonna do this or not? How do we start?"

They both looked a bit chocked.

"Johan, calm down. Kevin hasn't even showered yet and he just got here." Sarah said.

"No worries, but we need to do some warm up first. Johan, lay on the floor and start doing some sit-ups!" Kevin said.

"What? Now?" I asked.

"Yes, Trust me! I will work out as well. You know that Sarah likes seeing men work out, right?"

I laid down on the floor and did some sit-ups. I was doing 10 of them and then I laid down on the floor, looking up trying to catch a breath. Kevin started doing squats. He was wearing his white gym shorts while doing it. He got closer and closer to me while doing them. He ended up putting both his feet at the side of my shoulders and began to squat down again. He froze when he reached the squating position and his ass was just above my face. I could even smell the sweat from his ass crack.

"Kevin! I have your ass in my face, go away!" I said.

"Oh, sorry pal. I am just about to finish."

All of the sudden he farted really loudly while my nose was just under his muscular ass. The smell came instantly and I yelled at him:

"Wtf, get away from me, you farted in my face!"

"Oh, sorry pal. I did not mean to." He replied.

I sat back up and was feeling really irritated. I looked at Sarah and she was laughing. Kevin excused himself saying it was these protein shakes he drinks. I think he farted on me on purpose though. He started seducing Sarah while she was sitting in the couch and I got up there to also have a go. Kevin looked a bit annoyed.

"Ehm...Pal, the couch is a bit too small for all three of us. Can you sit a bit beside and I will tell you when you can come and help?" He asked me.

Now I was starting to feel angry. He should not tell me where to sit and make demands in my own home. I was about to say something to him but Sarah was quicker.

"Darling, it is fine. You can be involved soon."

They began to have sex in the couch while I was sitting beside. I waited for them to call me over. They didn't. Sarah started to moan a lot, she hasn't been this loud when her and me have sex. Kevin was really rough against her, using a lot of power and dominance, she seemed to enjoy it a lot. All of the sudden Kevin called me over:

"Pal, get over here and lick some ass!"

I wasn't much of an ass licker but it was a long time ago I licked my wife's ass. I went over there and waited for him to stop fucking her so I could lick her ass. While pumping her he just looked at me and told me that I should lick his ass.

"No way! I am not doing that!" I said.

"Johan, stop it! I am close to an orgasm, just do what he tells you to!" She said.

I hesitated but then I seperated his ass cheeks and began to get closer with my face. I could really smell his musky sweat from there. Suddenly I felt his hands getting a strong grip behind my head as he pushed me closer to his ass. He was really strong. My whole face was inside of his ass now. He ordered me to lick and I heard Sarah ask if I was making any troubles. He told her he will take care of it. I didn't want to disappoint my wife at this point so I started to licking while in his ass crack. I could taste his sweat and his ass hole did not taste any good. He was very hairy too which did not make it any better. I felt these hands behind my head again and now he held so tightly so I could not move. A big fart with some stinky air went right into my nostrils. It had nowhere to go but into my lungs. I tried getting out but he was still holding me tightly. I tried to scream inside of there but I could not be heard correctly.

"Did you fart again? Haha! Oh wow, I can smell it from here. Poor Johan haha!" Sarah said.

I got out from the ass and started to complain. Sarah told me once again:

"Johan, now you have to stop whining. You said you wanted to be involved. It was just a fart, it's natural. I am gassy too, it must be from these protein drinks haha."

"Pal, start licking your wife's ass! Kevin demanded.

He dragged me closer to her and put my head between her ass cheeks. I started to lick her, this was way better I thought to myself.

"Fart on his tounge! Your husband has a bit of an attitude that we need to get rid off" Kevin said.

"Do you think? Haha, well I guess that would be a bit funny, my farts are usually very stinky and Johan doesn't like them." She replied

"Fart on him! Teach him a lesson!"

While hearing their conversation I was horrified that she would fart on me as well. While I was licking her anus I felt my tounge vibrate. A breeze of disgusting smell went into my nose. I could taste it a bit as well. I could not move away from there either because Kevin was pressing me down her butt. I could hear Sarah laugh and Kevin was cheering for her.

"I have another one coming, press him down there haha!" Sarah said to Kevin.

Kevin took a tight grip around my neck now and told me to open my mouth. He squeezed my neck really hard so I opened up my mouth. He places my head so my lips were around her anus. I felt a movement from inside of my mouth then after 2 seconds she farted right into my mouth. I could feel the air lingering around in there and I could taste the strong smell. Sarah started to laugh again. This was humiliating. Why would my own wife do this to me? I got up from there when Kevin got his hands off my head.

"What the fuck are you both doing? Fuck off, Kevin!" I said in anger.

Kevin's eyes shifted into becoming black. I felt my heart beating faster. He wrestled me down and was sitting with his bare ass on my face. I tried to scream and fight back but he was too strong.

"I will fart on him now for being disrespectul." He said in a calm tone.

"It's alright. He deserves it." Sarah said.

He bent forward so that his anus was 5 cm from my nose. He had his whole weight on me so I could not move. He grabbed my balls and penis in one hand and squeezed. I screamed at him to stop it.

"Otherwise I will crush your balls or you will beg me to inhale my protein farts and tell me you love it!"

"Just do it, Johan. Learn your lesson for being rude earlier." Sarah said.

"Get away from me!" I screamed.

Kevin squeezed my balls even harder and I screamed out of pain.

"OK, PLEASE FART IN MY FACE!" I said in desperation and in pain.

"OK then, as you wish." He said and let out a huge fart that made me cough. It smelled even stronger than before, it was like sour milk. Sarah did not help me out of there.

"Thank you, I love your farts!" I said so he could get off.

"Do you? Well then I have another one coming for you." he said.

PPppphhttp* Another fart went straight down my nose. I thanked him again and he kept on farting at me. The more he farted, the more it smelled like shit. It was horrible! I felt so small and defeated. He grabbed my balls once more and told me:

"I will go now, tell me that you want me here for more times and that you want me to fart on your loser face some more!"

The longer I waited saying it, the harder he squeezed.

"Please, come back here again and can you please fart on me more?" I got forced to say.

He got up and got his clothes on. He kissed Jessica and told her good bye. He gave me this weird smile and went out the door. I tried to talk to Sarah after he left and how humiliated I felt. She said that I exaggerated and that I did tell him to come back. I guess she was right about that...

The next couple of weeks was horrible. Otherwise he farted at me in the gym shower or he forced me to smell his farts while he was fucking my wife, Sarah farted at me as well, mostly when he was around. It's like he gets the worst out of her. I could really feel the hatred from him, he wants to make me feel humiliated and he succeeds. Sarah is happier than ever and she tells me to just stand up against him if I don't want to get farted on, she knows god damn well that he is a lot stronger than I am. I just hope their relationship has an ending of it soon.