Wife's Smelly Cuckold Confession

Story Info
Husband discovers his wife is a smelly slut for her daddy.
4.1k words
3.49
29.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ziman99
ziman99
5 Followers

My wife and I have been in a relationship since we met. We live together and have our whole life planned together. She is a beautiful 5'6" latina BBW with big tits and a massive, huge ass for her size. Her ass is so big that she has to see a chiropractor once in a while because of back pain. So yeah, really fucking big.

I love her dearly, but there is one thing that has been bothering me since the first time I saw her naked. Don't get me wrong, even though I prefer slim women and found her body a little bit vulgar at first (fault to her big tits and the fattest, roundest ass I've ever seen), I still enjoyed seeing her naked. She was shy, so I didn't see much of her backside. Yet, the one thing that disturbed me as I saw it was the hair under her arms. She had hairy armpits and didn't shave her pits. I couldn't understand, for the life of me, why she would have a completely shaved body (her pussy had a thin landing strip, but no hair whatsoever anywhere else) except for her armpits.

I said nothing at first, trying not to look at it too much while we made love. But then, one day, when I finally got the courage and asked her if she planned to shave her pits, she instantly got angry and seemed as if she was about to cry. I apologized immediately, she was always so sweet and kind with everyone, and I felt terrible for making her sad. She gave me the cold shoulder and denied me sex for a month after that, so I never brought up the subject again.

While I have always been open with her that she was my first everything, my first kiss, my first time making love, my first girlfriend, she's never confirmed to me how many people she slept with. Like a lovestruck teenager, I always believed she was a virgin like me when we met. Oh, what a fool I've been.

One night, as I came home from work later than usual, I first thought that I came back to an empty house. My wife had clearly already eaten and had left me a plate on the table. I ate quickly, too tired from my day to do anything else but eat, brush my teeth and take a quick shower before joining her in bed.

My surprise was instantaneous as I opened the door quietly, not waiting to wake her up in case she was already asleep, and found her completely naked on the bed, her legs spread open widely, her laptop sitting between them.

I watched her masturbating to porn for the first time of my life and it was the hottest experience ever. She had never masturbated in front of me before. In fact, she had always been very traditional, preferring missionary sex in a dark room. I rarely ever even got the chance to see her naked body, the few times a year we made love.

But at this moment, she was playing with her nipples and her clit while she fingered herself.

"Fuck." She swore. My wife never swore. "Fuck. So good! Yes!" She moaned.

Her moans were incredibly erotic. To my shame, I realized that I had never made her moan like this for me.

That's when she started rubbing her asshole. I couldn't believe my eyes. She inserted one finger, then a second one, and fucked her ass with her fingers. She moaned and trashed, clearly enjoying herself immensely. A sudden burst of hope reached me. Was she preparing her ass for me? I had always asked her if she wanted to try anal, and she had always said no. Had she changed her mind?

Then, something I had never heard before happened.

"BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP."

My wife farted. She pushed out a long, bassy, stinky fart right on the fingers still pushed deep in her asshole. A moan of relief left her as she farted the loudest fart I had ever heard from her. Never once before had she ever farted in front of me. Never.

I was incredibly horny yet also disgusted. What the fuck was that?

Yet, she then did something even grosser.

She brought her stinky fingers, the same fingers that just were in her asshole, the same fingers she had farted on a few seconds ago, to her nose.

And she sniffed.

*SNIFFFFFFF*

She sniffed hard.

*SNIFFFF*

And she pushed her smelly, dirty fingers in each of her nostrils.

*SNIFFFFFFF*

"Fuck! It stinks!" She moaned. She was far from disgusted. In fact, I had never seen her hornier before.

"BBBBBRRRRRPPPPPPPP!"

This time, I watched, too shocked to do anything else, as she cupped another fat fart in her hand and brought it to her nose, sniffing it deeply again.

She kept masturbating, alternating between playing with her nipples, her clit, and pussy, her asshole and farting.

How could my sweet, tender wife act so gross?

"PPFFFFTTTTTTT."

I watched as she lifted both of her arms behind her head, exposing each of her hairy, sweaty armpits, and breathing deep in their smell. I watched as she rubbed her face in them, sniffing herself like her life depended on it. By how sweaty her armpits looked, she must have been masturbating for quite some time in our bed.

She turned her focus back to the laptop screen, a porn video playing on it. I heard the moans of a woman clearly simulating her orgasm. It was impossible to make a woman scream like that.

"Daddy!" My wife made a sound between a moan and a whine. "Daddy I miss you so much! Daddy, your smelly slut needs you so bad... I can't cum without you. Daddddyyy!"

What? What was she even saying? Was that another one of her fantasies? How much had she hidden from me? And who the fuck was she calling daddy?! Not me, that was for sure.

"BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP."

She farted loudly as she kept playing with her pussy, even bringing her own tits to her mouth and sucking her perfect nipples.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I closed the door behind me quietly and walked toward the bed.

"PPPFFFFTTTTTTT."

She didn't hear or see me at first, too engrossed in her porn and her farts and whatever the fuck she was doing right now.

I was pissed. And hurt. And angry.

When I got closer to the bed, she finally noticed me.

She screamed.

"AHHHH!" She shrieked."What the fuck!? Honey!? You scared me!"

I noticed that she hurriedly closed her computer, and covered her naked body with the sheet. The fact that she was covering her body from me, her husband, made me even madder.

"What the fuck indeed! I come back, after a long, horrible day at work, and this is what I find my wife doing?! What the fucking fuck!? Who is this guy you fucking called daddy! Are you fucking cheating on me!? And why were you being so fucking gross? FUCK!" I yelled.

I watched as my wife's expression changed from lust to fear.

"Honey, stop yelling, you're scaring me."

I gulped. She was right. I needed to calm down.

"Then explain to me what I just saw. What I just heard." I said, trying my best not to yell.

She relaxed a bit. Then, she sighed.

"I guess it's time I tell you."

"Tell me? Tell me what?"

"No, rather, I should just show you. Come here." She patted my side of the bed. She was still hiding her naked body from me. I tried not to think about how wet her pussy must have been under the sheet.

She opened back her laptop. I watched as she clicked on a folder and I gasped. The folder was full of videos. There were so many and she scrolled down so fast I couldn't even see the title of each. It was long, there must have been at least 500 videos or more in there. Was my wife a porn addict? Was that what she wasn't telling me?

Then, finally reaching the bottom of her porn folder, she opened the last video, put it in full screen and paused it. I gasped again as I saw the video title.

"Smelly bitch being slutty 1"

"What? What is..." I began, but my wife interrupted me.

"Now, you need to know one thing first. I love you honey. I love you, and I have never cheated on you once since I met you."

I exhaled in relief. Thank God. I think I would seriously have cried if she had told me otherwise.

"But I really, really... wanted to."

I sucked a breath and tried to breathe normally as I understood her words. The pain was back.

"I'm sorry, honey, but you never satisfied me. You never made me cum. Not once. In 5 years of marriage, you never even gave me one, tiny, little orgasm."

Her words hurt me deeply as I heard the truth. I had never satisfied her. I had never made her scream like the woman in her video. I had always thought I was an exceptional lover, but clearly I wasn't.

"Now, we're both going to watch this video. What you're going to see is gonna shock you immensely and I'm so sorry for that. I hate to hurt you like that, but you need to see this to understand. You're going to watch a smelly slut, honey."

I scoffed, "What's with that smelly nonsense? Is that..."

"BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP!!!"

My wife farted under the cover. I stopped mid sentence, too stunned to keep going. It was the first time she had farted in front of me, knowing I was here.

I watched in disbelief as she sniffed under the cover and moaned. She was really enjoying it. Then, she looked at me as if it pained her.

"Things are going to change from now on, honey. Starting now."

She pressed play on the video.

I was about to answer when I saw the screen and suddenly couldn't do anything but watch.

My wife was on the screen. She was younger, younger than when I had met her, but it was her. She was facing the camera, alone and naked on a bed. Well, not completely naked. She was wearing a choker, with a leash attached to it. She looked up at the camera, her sweet smile so at odds with her slutty outfit. Then I noticed she wasn't really looking at the camera, but at something behind it.

"Hi daddy," she said in an extremely excited voice, playing randomly with her nipples.

Daddy? What was this daddy thing and what was...

"Hey, baby," a deep, strong, manly voice answered.

My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't breathe normally.

"Has my stinky slut been a good girl?" The manly voice said.

I turned to my wife with a stunned expression, unable to not sound out of breath as I said the terrible words. "Honey, please don't tell me this is happening. Please don't tell me this is your ex lover who you called daddy. Please don't tell me all these videos are of you two. Please don't tell me you miss him. And please, don't tell him it's you I heard scream earlier in the video."

To my surprise, I found my wife playing with herself, as if she was ensnared by the manly voice.

She shushed me.

"Please don't ruin it for me. Please, just watch and at least let me enjoy it if you can't."

I turned back to the screen, shocked, horny, sad and angry.

"Yes daddy!" My wife beamed proudly at the camera, "I've been so good! I've shaved my pussy all smooth for you, look!"

I watched in shock as she spread her pussy wide open for him. She had never done this for me.

"That's my slut. Anything more?" He was clearly pleased with her.

"Yes daddy!" My wife lifted her arms and exposed her hairy armpits to her former lover. "I shaved everything daddy! Everything except my smelly, stinky armpits for you to enjoy."

She took a deep sniff of each of them.

*SNIFFFF* *SNIFFFF*

"And me too. Wow, they smell so good!"

I turned to my wife who was now clearly playing with her pussy under the cover.

"Is that it? Is that why you never shaved? Because you still wanted him?"

She smiled at me sadly, "Oh honey. Poor baby. Don't get too sad. To answer your question, yes, I never shaved my pits because my daddy liked it. But I liked it immensely too."

Hearing her say it out loud, and call him her daddy made me ever hornier, sad and angry. Fuck, what was wrong with me? Why did I feel like I was close to cumming?

"Twerk for me and fart, you stinky slut." The order came for the manly voice in the video.

My wife jumped in joy, and turned around exposing her huge, fat ass to the camera. She spread her butt cheeks wide open, and I gasped as I saw she had something in there.

A buttplug. She was wearing a buttplug for him.

"Have you been wearing it all day?" He asked.

She began bouncing and twerking her ass up and down, faster and faster until the room was filled with the sound of her fat ass clapping. She twerked and twerked her big, plugged ass as she answered.

"All day daddy! I felt so naughty! I wanted you to fuck me all day long daddy!"

She shook her ass up and down and left and right while she looked back at the camera with a small smile. She was seducing him. She was seducing her lover, who she called daddy, by twerking her ass right in front of him.

Then, she paused, and I heard a small moan as I saw the small buttplug being pushed out of her ass. She wasn't even using her hands to push it out.

"PPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT."

A quiet but long fart came out with the buttplug as it fell down on the floor.

"BBBBBRRRRPPPPPP."

Next to me, my wife farted again under the cover as she played with herself, but this time I didn't even turn at her. I couldn't believe what was happening on the screen.

"PPPFFFFTTTT."

"BBBBRRRRPPPPP."

"BBBRRRPPP!"

"BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!"

She farted with each clap of her huge ass while she twerked. The sight was mesmerizing. I couldn't believe my wife was twerking and farting in front of her former lover just to seduce him.

I composed myself and saw a guy walk into shot with his huge cock hard and flailing. Even though I am straight, I have to admit he was incredibly handsome. He was tall, and had incredible muscles, and his face was one of a model. He was far, far more attractive than me. I had never felt such a huge amount of jealousy than at this moment.

His dick was at least 3 inches bigger than me and noticeably thicker. He slapped my wife's ass as she twerked in front of him, which caused her to push out another loud, stinky fart.

"BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPP! Daddy!" She moaned.

He placed his dick between her huge ass cheeks, and instinctively my wife began twerking and shaking her ass on his dick, giving him an obscene ass job.

"BBRRRPPP."

She farted and shook her ass on his dick. She gave him a show so perverted I couldn't look away. Still I heard my wife moan next to me as she fingered herself.

"Daddy..." She whispered next to me, thinking I couldn't hear her.

Then, the guy slapped her ass one last time and she farted again against his cock.

"BBBRRRRRRPPPP!"

Has he trained her to fart each time he spanked her? What the fuck?

My wife immediately stopped her ass show to turn around. She went on her knees, looking submissively up at him. She looked up at him with love in her eyes and handed him her leash as if she was his pet.

Again, this sight hurt me. She was submitting to another man right on video, and I never had the right to do anything kinky to her. I barely could see her naked body when we made love! And she never moaned! That wasn't fair!

"Daddy? Daddy? May I... May I please..." She said shyly.

"What do you want, honey?" Her lover said, clearly amused by her fidgeting, her leash firm in his hand.

"Can I sniff the dick I just farted on, daddy? Please? Pretty please? Can I sniff your dick and suck it like your smelly slut, daddy? Please daddy!"

He must have nodded because my wife eagerly brought her face to his huge hard dick and sniffed deeply.

*SNNNIFFFFF*

"Fuck daddy! It stinks so good! I love you so much daddy!"

I watched in agony as my wife declared her love to her former lover while she sniffed his dick like she needed it for air.

Then, he grabbed a handful of my wife's hair and started giving her a hard face fucking. I don't know what was worse, the way she took it easily down her throat or the insanely sexy gagging, choking noises she was making while looking up at him with love in her eyes. My wife had never given me head. Never. Yet here she was, deepthroating her lover's cock in video. Every now and then he took his cock out and slapped it loudly on her face or her tongue which she stuck for him and then shoved it straight down her throat again.

Next to me, my wife leaned and whispered in my ear.

"Sorry baby, I really was a slut for him."

By the sound of her voice, I knew she was insanely horny.

"Daddy taught me how to be his farting, smelly slut. I'm so sorry honey, I needed my daddy back in my life. Watch. Watch how he treated your stinky wife."

I watched her pose on all four on the bed for her lover. She spread her ass cheeks wide open for him to chose a hole to fuck. I wouldn't believe she would have let him have her ass if he wanted. I never had gotten the right! She begged, and begged until she finally got what she wanted.

"Dadddddy!!! Fuck me! BBBBRRRRRPPPPPPP. Fuck meeeeee!!"

He stopped her whining and entered her pussy in one powerful thrust. By the sound of pure ecstasy she made, I wondered if she hadn't cum only from him suddenly reaching deep inside her. She got fucked incredibly hard doggystyle as he degraded her. He pulled her hair, choked her throat, held her leash, even spat on her face and it only seemed to make her hornier. She was loving it and moaning so incredibly loud. He slapped her fat ass which was bouncing with each of his thrust. The spank made it shake even more.

"BBBRRRRRRPPPP!!! Daddy!! Yes daddy! Fuck your stinky slut! It's your pussy daddy! You own this pussy daddy! Daddddyyyy!!! PPPFFFTTTTT."

*SLAP*

"BBBBRRRRRRPPPP."

After what seemed like an eternity as I watched my wife cum at least 5 times while she farted and dirty talked, her former lover slammed down one last time and her asshole started winking at a ridiculous speed as they both cried out. I'd never seen something like that before and at first I thought she was just clenching her pussy as he came, but then I realized it was way too fast and sporadic to be something she was doing consciously and that it was spasming uncontrollably as she was coming on his dick while he was pumping his cum inside her.

It kept going for ages and seemed to get stronger as it slowed down so that at the end her hole was basically opening and closing completely. She finished up by farting right into the camera.

"BBBBBRRRRPPPPPPP."

He had made her come so hard that she had farted.

"PPPFFFTTTTT."

He lightly tapped her butt hole with his middle finger and she farted again on it, but it was clear from the way she pushed her butthole out that she had done that one on purpose. Him making her fart uncontrollably because she was coming so hard was one thing, but her doing it on purpose and actually farting on him seemed to me to be a level of intimacy that we had never achieved, despite her being my wife.

He brought his finger to my wife's face and I whimpered as I saw her sniffing it eagerly. Her face was a mask of ecstasy after the insane orgasms she had just had, that and the fact she was loving sniffing herself.

Again, my wife leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"This is how I got this fetish, honey. I'm so sorry you're married to such a smelly wife. You never knew, but during all these years, I've never shaved my armpits and I kept sniffing myself and my farts while you weren't looking. I'm so sorry honey, I did it for daddy, but also for me. I needed to remember him."

"BBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP!"

She farted right next to me, not caring if I was here, and went back to watching the screen while touching herself under the cover.

After a few more seconds of my wife sucking on his finger like it was his dick, the video ended with her sitting back down on the bed with her pussy facing the camera. It looked freshly fucked and had a huge ammount of cum dripping out of it.

The video stopped and my wife brought both hands to each side of my face, forcing me to look her in the eyes. I smelled her wet pussy on one of her hands, but at this point I didn't care. I hadn't realized, as horny as I was, but I was also crying.

"There..." I gulped, "there is more?"

My wife smiled sadly, "Oh honey. Poor hubby. Of course there is more. In the others videos, daddy fucked my ass, pissed on me, pissed in me, made me fart and sniff it in public, walked me like a dog on a leash, made me lick his asshole, made me piss on the floor and lick it. He did so many more things, honey, and I never forgot."

ziman99
ziman99
5 Followers
12